Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Stranger On Sugar Puss Road

"Man picks up hitch hiker and makes a bargain"

10
8 Comments 8
5.4k Views 5.4k
689 words 689 words
Competition Entry: On the Road

Life in the newspaper business has many twists and turns. Even more so now with so many papers going out of business. Employment can be hard to come by so just finding work of any kind is always appreciated. Recently, I was hired by The Thornhill Daily, a smaller paper in a rural area and today was my first assignment. My name? Maxwell, Digger Maxwell. 

Sugar Puss Road is one of those two lane country roads with trees lining either side. You could drive for miles without seeing a single house or business. It was on this road that my assignment turned more interesting than I could have ever imagined. It was early morning but the skies were clear and the sun was shining, giving me good vision to see far down the road, good enough to see someone walking by the side. As I got closer, I could tell it was a woman. She was wearing cut off shorts and a white top of some kind that was covered by her long flowing dirty blonde hair. She was also carrying a brown suitcase.

As I drew even closer, she turned and saw me coming. Being in the newspaper business as long as I have gave me a keen insight that she wanted to hitch a ride. That and the fact she had her thumb out. I pulled over and rolled down the passenger side window. She pulled her sunglasses off and said "Could you give me lift?" I told her I was on an assignment but could drive her at least part of the way since we were heading in the same direction. I got out of the car and opened the trunk so she could put her suitcase in it. Then we got back in the car and went on our way.

We made some small talk about the weather and such when she asked if it would be possible for me to drive her to her destination. As it turned out, it wasn't all that far out of my way, but even so, I was still on assignment, and if she really wanted me to take her, she was going to have to do something for me first.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

I don't think I have to tell you what that "something for me first" is.

She gave me a look, a look of uncertainty. And then she seemed to understand, She then nodded her head. "So, do we start now?" she asked. "Not yet." I answered. "There's a farm house up ahead. As soon as we pass that, then we'll get started." She looked out the window saying nothing and then turned to me and asked "Do you want me to get naked?" I thought about it for about two seconds before answering "If you can do it better naked, then yes."

She slowly pushed her shoes off before grabbing the bottom of her shirt and lifting it up and over her head revealing a sheer bra underneath. Then she reached behind her, unclasping her bra, as her small but firm breasts popped out. Then she took a deep breath before unbuttoning and unzipping her shorts and pulling them down. Finally she slipped her hands under the waistband of her panties and slid them down.

"Now what?" she asked. "Hold on." I said as we drove past the farm house. "We'll be coming up on another house shortly. Just sit still." After getting to the house, I pulled along the side of the road and stopped. "Here's where it starts." I said. She leaned back in her seat and for some reason, closed her eyes. I then reached in the back seat and pulled out a newspaper before handing it to her and said  "Make sure you put it on their front porch."

And so it went. I finished my assignment in record time. I have to admit she was darn good at delivering papers. Maybe being naked made her run faster. Who knows? I dropped her off at her destination and we said our goodbyes. Maybe someday we'll meet again. Maybe I could even double my route.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by gffphann
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments