Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Times

"A submissive obeys her Master."

22
14 Comments 14
7.0k Views 7.0k
995 words 995 words
I groaned with frustration as his image faded from the screen, his parting words still ringing in my ears.

"Do it. No excuses. Tell me each time."

Damn my sassy mouth. I knew it was going to get me in trouble eventually, and it had. Now I had to finger my pussy three times during the workday without cumming and email him each time. 

I powered off my laptop and headed to the shower. I didn't know how I was going to manage to complete this task once, let alone three times. I had to though. Failure was not an option.

The first time was in the shower. The wetness from his earlier attention allowed me to easily slip two fingers inside my wet pussy. My hips rocked and the urge to rub my clit and cum was almost more than I could stand. Yet the fear of disobeying him, of disappointing him, kept my fingers from my clit. With a deep sigh I pulled my fingers from my dripping snatch and brought them to my mouth.

As I licked and sucked them clean, I thought of him, naked and in his own shower. Did he still see the wanton look that was on my face when he left me? Had he taken his cock in hand and stroked off as he thought of me? Had he found release with thoughts of me doing his bidding, submitting to his request?

Shaking my head to clear my thoughts, I pulled my fingers from my mouth and finished showering. I stepped out, dripping water on the rug, realizing I had to complete this task twice more before the day was done. Drying off, I remembered his other instruction. Quickly, I reached for my phone and sent him an email. One down, two to go.

After I arrived at work, I eagerly checked my email, anticipating a response from him. To my delight there was one waiting.

Pet,
I stood under the hot spray, remembering the silky wetness of your hot sheath, the straining bud of your clit, your head back, face up, eyes rolling back in urgent passion. Your throat exposed, hungry for my lips and teeth. The firm swelling of your nipple between my fingers as I pinched, and I stroked myself, hard cock in my hand, imagining your hand on me. I edged, closer, teasing myself for you, unwilling to take my release having denied you, wanting to share your heightened state, your straining desire.
You're doing well. Do it twice more today, and don't forget to tell me. 
Sir

After I finished reading his email I shut and locked my office door. I pictured him in the shower, stroking his deliciously hard cock while he thought of me. I bunched my skirt around my hips and drew one manicured nail across my swollen mound. A low moan escaped before I bit my lip to avoid arousing suspicion should someone walk by. I shoved my coral thong to the side as I plunged two fingers in my dripping channel, teasing my aching pussy.

Arianna_Pierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Arianna_Pierce

I yearned to rub my clit, if only for a second, but I knew the slightest touch would send me over the edge.

I withdrew my fingers, coated with the evidence of my desire. Leaning my head back, I tasted my juices. I whimpered slightly, enjoying the sweet saltiness, longing to offer him a taste. After cleaning them thoroughly, I slid my thong back into place and straighten my skirt before returning to the reality of work.

I smiled, confident he would be pleased. I reached for my phone and emailed him. Two down, one to go. A little while later my phone chirped. It was a reply from him.

Pet,
The thought of you in your office with your skirt pulled up and thong pushed aside is enough to make my hard cock attempt to burst from my pants! I imagine being in your office, watching you, making you pull your chair back and show me your wet treasure as you finger yourself. The danger of moaning, of being caught. One day I may send you out in public without your thong, make you show a stranger what you want me to see! The humiliation you would feel as you perform your task with complete submission, a common slut to the stranger but to me a wonderful obedient pet, doing my bidding for me.
Yes, one more. Be good, and I will offer you a fourth time, and permit you to cum. For me.
Sir

By 5:15 p.m. I was alone. The sexual tension had simmered at a slow boil all day. With his words swirling in my head, I pulled my skirt up for the final time. I slid the thong down my bare legs, letting it pool, soaked, at my feet. I placed my feet on the edge of my desk and let my knees fall open. The cool air tickled my pussy. This time, three fingers slid inside my slick passage with ease. I moaned and my hips bucked as my clit throbbed. The need to touch it nearly overwhelmed me, but my desire to please him won out. I withdrew my soaked fingers and placed them in my mouth, tasting myself again. Sighing, I removed them from my mouth and started to pull the thong back up. Pausing, I thought 'what the hell' and threw it in my purse instead. 

Quickly, I sent the final email. When I arrived home, there was a reply waiting. 

Pet, 
Oh, that's so fucking hot. I'm in the car and I want to pull my hard cock out and jerk off, I fucking swear! Each one of these made my dick hard, but this one, the imagery, the heat, the reckless abandon, gods, woman, you are a wonder!
You may cum now. Until your heart is content.
Sir

Grinning, I headed to the bedroom, leaving a trail of clothing behind me.
Published 
Written by greeneyedkitty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments