Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Weeks

"Connecting to say goodbye."

30
26 Comments 26
4.1k Views 4.1k
500 words 500 words

“That, that right there, how can I respond to that?” I said pacing again.

“You respond by coming to me. Let me tell you bye properly.”

I sauntered up to him; slowly so he could see all he was going to be missing. I climbed on his lap placing a knee on either side of his thighs, took his cock in my hand and rubbed it along my slit. “Three weeks, huh?”

His hands gripped my ass, and his mouth and teeth were on my neck as he growled, “Yes,” then impaled me on his cock.

My hands were on his shoulders, and my head fell back with a moan. I felt his teeth sink into my skin again, making me gasp and give a slight giggle. My hips moved in a small circle, grinding my dripping cunt onto his hard cock.

“You will miss this pussy, won’t you, baby?”

“God yes.”

Grinding my hips harder, I started to rock and laid my forehead on his, looking him in the eyes. “No one fucks you like I fuck you.”

“Fuck baby, just you. Such a good little girl for me.”

“God damn right I am.” My voice was harsh, but pleasure filled.  My back arched, and I lifted slightly, pushing down hard, taking him deep.

His fingers dug into me, helping to bounce me up and down. Our need was at a fevered pace, almost desperate as we fucked.  For this one last moment we were completely connected, and this moment would have to last us until he returned.  I hated when he had to leave.

I felt a hard smack on my ass followed by his tight grip. “No. Not now, you stay with me, focus on my eyes, fuck me hard, and cum all over my cock.”

I kissed him deeply while moaning at his words and found my rhythm again, showing him just how badly I needed him with me. He nodded his head with pleasure. “That’s my good girl.”

My hips rocked faster feeling him sliding in and out of me, his head rubbing just the right spot. Feeling his hands on me, looking into his eyes, I forgot about everything at the moment, everything except the connection between us.  My arms were wrapped tightly around his neck, bouncing harder and I felt the pressure building.

His head was nodding again. “Come on good girl, give it to me. Let me feel your cunt cumming on me.”

I pushed down one last time, taking him fully into me and I cried out cumming hard.

He growled, and without losing contact, he flipped me over to my back and slammed into me. My arms and legs wrapped around him and his mouth crushed mine.  His cock slid in and out, over and over, harder and harder. “Oh shit, I’m cumming.” I held him as he filled me with his cum.

My eyes opened and he was gone. “Three weeks,” I mumbled touching his pillow.

 

Published 
Written by MollyDoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments