Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Using My Assets

"Running is just a cover for my true motivation: cock."

7
7 Comments 7
6.7k Views 6.7k
763 words 763 words

The sun was baking everything not under shade. Some individuals such as myself enjoy feeling baked. In addition to the warmth permeating every part of me, it does wonderful things like tan the skin. No matter what people say, the skin helps get the boys’ attention.

It is because of the boys that I go running so often. Sure, it keeps me fit, but that is not the goal, it is merely a way to achieve my goal. Regular schedules are also helpful. Sunday afternoons, around 3pm, I usually bump into Zach. His optimal pace is faster than mine, so I let him catch up to me. That will probably be him I can hear coming up behind me, closing fast and barely panting.

“Hey, Lisa,” he does not even sound like he is running.

“Feeling excited today, Zach?” I had to slow down for a breath.

“You bet! I can spot my favorite sports-bra a mile away.”

I smirked and let him see the twinkle in my eye. We ran half a mile before the path entered the woods. Not far into the woods, there is a side trail which is barely visible. It leads to my secret hiding place. Zach and I both checked that no one was in sight before darting off the main path, down the loose rock and mud, through some shrubs and across a small clearing where a dilapidated old shack looked ready to crumble.

The door creaks every time I push it. I dare not go inside, but I keep a kneeling pad through the door which I pull out. Hiding behind the shack in case anyone does follow the same trail, I drop the pad and get down on my knees.

Zack was already swinging his cock in circles. “Show me how much you love me.”

We are not a couple. What I love is cock. It went straight in my mouth and I held his balls up to my chin. My tongue got him started. As soon as it showed signs of growing firm I started pumping with my lips. Zach sighs like he is in agony every time I suck his dick. It makes no difference to me as long as he lets me have it.

Guys seem to like my tits.

AnahiBrooke1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnahiBrooke1

I am only a C-cup, but they do the job. It was time to make use of them now. I leaned back, “Fuck my tits, Zach!”

“Yes, ma'am!” His comment about his favorite sports bra is because I have modified it for this purpose. The strap below the bust on a sports bra is really strong. This yellow one with blue trim has a special slot which I cut just above the sturdy band and reinforced to prevent tearing. I held the slot open for Zach to pop the head through. He has to spread his feet and bend his knees to get his dick down to breast height.

Once through the hole, Zach pushed between my well-oiled boobs. I put oil on my whole body before I came out, it is partly to soak up the sun, but I made sure there was plenty on my chest just for this. Zach thrust up and down while I held my tits down even tighter than my sports bra does on its own. “Fuck my tits,” I repeated.

Zach never needs to be told twice. I just like saying it. He pushed his body against me with both hands on my back and shoved his dick between my tits as if it would only go if he did it hard. He only let go of me to tell me, “Lick my head.” My head was shoved down to assist in the task. When it popped up, I licked it and then it disappeared again.

We got back to an almost normal titty fuck and then Zach began to grunt. It was the prelude to his finale. It thrilled me to feel a warm spurt land on my neck. He kept going and I felt more warmth ooze around his cock and my tits.

Once he was spent Zach pulled out and fed me his messy cock. I lapped up the cum on it and gave him a little extra lip loving.

I got up and put my pad back in the shack and headed back up the trail to the main path. It was clear when we got out and resumed our run. I watched everyone who passed the other way hoping they could see remnants of Zach’s gift to me.

 

Published 
Written by Spooge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments