Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Walking, Yes Indeed

11
5 Comments 5
4.9k Views 4.9k
999 words 999 words
It's the legs. It always been. And not just any legs. I have good taste. If you like legs, you know what I mean. Unless you're one of the kind that thinks all legs are good. That's just weird.

It's perfect hunting weather when the shorts and the skirts come out. That's in April or May, usually. It will last through September and into October. I live in a college town with lots of coeds always walking between classes. We have summer sessions. The time for the best views. I spend a lot of time following perfect legs.

Smart phones, with video capability, are great. I have one. It used to be necessary to carry a larger video camera around. I had a special bag made that would allow me to film the legs I lusted after. But it was bulky. You could get caught. That would be disastrous. I was extremely careful.

So now I have my smartphone out. I can record anyone I please. No fuss, no bother. I do discriminate. I won't record every girl with bare legs walking around. They have be special, if you know what I mean. When that happens, maybe two or three times a day, I feel it's been a great day. I take my videos home with me and then enjoy the sense of accomplishment, as I watch and jerk off. Of course, I beat my meat. That's the whole point. But I also admire the esthetics involved. I'm not a freak.

Yesterday I was outside Fine Arts when I saw her. I saw her legs first. They were perfect. That special crease at the back of the leg opposite the knee. And the knees themselves, not too prominent. You could see that the thighs had some nice flesh to them, and the calves had the special curves I loved. The calves are really important. Then the ankles. Not bony, and no cankles. She was wearing flats. Her legs still looked great. She didn't need high heels. I do enjoy high heels but they aren't necessary.

This was the School of Fine Arts. The dancers all came here. They had classes all day. For someone like me it was grand. All of those lovely dancers' legs. It was heaven. I started following her and making a video. I was going to have fun at home.

But this day I got lucky. Sometimes I get the opportunity to get off in public. This is a little dicey, you know, but it can be really exciting. There's a park right down the street from the Fine Arts building. Sometimes the right person will walk down there to eat lunch on a bench, in the nice weather. That happened yesterday. My quarry had led me right to the park. She took a bench just off the path and I took one opposite her. We were about twenty feet apart.

You have to be alert. If there are others walking around you might get caught.

Fioona
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fioona

I was careful. She took out a sandwich and some other containers. She was going to have a late lunch, after two o'clock. That meant a lot of people were not having lunch now. Classes didn't change until the half hour. It was a good twenty minutes before students would be moving between class rooms.

I was prepared. I always was, because you never knew when you would get a chance like this. She crossed her pretty legs and I put my laptop up and in front of my dick. I was wearing sweats, so I slowly reached in, and pulled out my prick. It was just starting to get hard. Glancing around, I saw no one but her. I was wearing sunglasses and she couldn't tell what I was looking at.

Slowly and purposefully I stroked my cock. He was happy to be out in the summer sun. I began to jack a little faster as I gazed intently at her legs. She was bobbing her foot up and down. It was a common nervous habit, but it was enticing. I wanted to come very hard for her. She was being so sweet. I stroked harder and faster, making sure to not shake my body, or let her see my arm working.

It was good. It always was. Her legs were luscious. I dreamed about rubbing my hard prick on them, after I massaged them. I knew I could make her want it, and I jacked my peter thinking about her begging for me to come on her. I'd shoot all over her legs. Even on her pussy. I might even fuck her. Yes, I might even do that.

Here it was coming. Soon it was going to shoot out. I had my rag ready for when I came. I had done this before. This was it. I was coming for her. Just for her pretty legs. Oh, god, she uncrossed her legs and spread them apart. It was as if she wanted me. I was ready for her. My spunk erupted and I caught it. I saw someone walking down the path. I held very still now, looking intently at my lap top, with my pecker covered. My prick kept slowly spurting though.

That person passed by with just a glance. It was fine. My pretty one arose from her lunch. She gathered her stuff. I did the same, very carefully. I wanted to take more video. I was still hard. I held my gear in front, hiding the erection now slowly going down. I was wet inside my underwear, but it was a good wet.

As she began walking away in another direction, away from her school, I followed discretely. If she had looked back I would have strolled casually off across the park. She didn't and I followed her. I was going to get some great video of her legs. I would be back waiting for her another time. She had been a good find.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments