Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While The Ride Is In Motion

"Who doesn't love public transit?"

13
4 Comments 4
4.8k Views 4.8k
489 words 489 words

She was only a few strokes in when I felt that familiar sensation building at the base of my cock.

Every furious fiber in my being were sending these impulses to my crotch, telling me to hold out a couple moments longer. I didn’t want to cum just yet.

This complete stranger - who had taken a seat next to me on the crowded metro rail not even five minutes ago - was the catalyst of this sexual anguish that was stirring deep inside of me. There were no words between our lustful exchange, just the suddenness of her petite hand coursing against the fabric of my jeans, tracing the outline of my throbbing erection.

Covertly, my hoodie became a secretive shelter as she drew the zipper down and unleashed my cock from its confinement. The wedding ring she wore played a stimulating addition to the pressure she coiled around my shaft, pumping away like it was going out of style.

Our eyes met a few times, but we were primarily fixated on the other attendees of the train, assurant that nobody else's prying eyes were hovering judgingly in our direction.

It didn’t really matter at that moment. The stranger’s hand thumping on my cock and swiveling my pre-cum soaked knob was all the focus I required. Who knows how many times she had done this before - to her husband or otherwise.

Her grip tightened and she pumped faster. She could tell I was close by the reading of my body movements and the stifled expressions falling over my face. She smiled gently, gazing longingly into my eyes, and I knew there was no point of return.

My cock had reached the event horizon.

In a short burst of silent fury, I fired six or seven hot loads of my thick fluids all over her hand. She remained persistent in her pumping throughout the mess, her fingers lubricating my shaft with my own cum. I grasped onto her leg as some kind of grounding mechanism, which in turn made her jump slightly.

She squeezed as much of my ivory juice from the tip as possible, letting it run down her wrist and into the crevasses of her palm.

My cock began to soften, yet her determination remained unhindered. Her craving for my cum would not be satisfied until every last drop was evacuated from my draining erection.

She brought her cum-covered fingers to her quivered mouth and began sucking them dry like they were sauce from a delicious meal. The suckling sounds she made made my cock tingle and harden, ready for another round. However, she wiped her hands clean with a towelette and adjusted herself in her seat, pleased with herself.

My lovely stranger got off at the next stop without so much as a “goodbye” from behind her luscious lips. I watched as she left the platform and disappeared into the yawning city.

 

Published 
Written by ZenMosh87
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments