Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wicked Fun At The Ice Cream Parlor

"Samantha closes up at the ice cream parlor"

22
18 Comments 18
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Samantha Parker was eighteen and got a job at an ice cream parlor for the summer. All her friends would pop in to see her and she'd give them free ice cream. Well, until her boss found out from the security tapes that she was giving it away.

The next day, he sat her down and told her she couldn’t give the ice cream away. Samantha flirted her way out of her boss yelling at her. She batted her eyes and made sure to give him lots of attention.

Samantha loved to flirt and bounced around in the ice cream shop. She never wore bras and always wore short mini-skirts with usually a thong. She loved to flirt with everybody who came into the store.

One day, just before closing, a woman/man came into the store. She really wasn’t sure if it was a guy or a girl. It really could have been either. The person had short hair. They had dark hair with blue eyes. They had on a tee shirt with jeans and combat boots. They had a few piercings and tattoos. They were attractive.

Samantha did her usual batting of her eyes and wiggling her cute ass. Today she was wearing her denim skirt, white slouch socks, and her sneakers. She was wearing a red shirt that was very tight with no bra. She was going to have a little fun before she went home.

***

“What can I get you bright eyes?”

“I’d like peanut butter ice cream on a wafer cone.”

“Do you want sprinkles?”

“Sure. Rainbow ones please.”

“You got it. Do you work around here?”

“No. I’m here on business. Are you from around here?”

“Yes. I’ve lived here my whole life unfortunately. I guess you could call me a local girl.”

“Sweet. I bet you have all the boys going crazy.”

“I guess you could say that. Here you go. That'll be four dollars and fifty cents.”

The customer gave Samantha the money and sat down to where they could watch her. Samantha was feeling really aroused and rather horny. Her thong was pressed up against her wet pussy. The customer was looking at her very intently, which was making Samantha hot. She hoped that they'd get together.

Samantha grabbed her cleaner and some paper towels and started to clean the tables. She sprayed the cleaner all over the tables and wiped them down. She hiked her skirt up a little and bent over showing her thong to the customer.

The patron got up and walked behind Samantha.

“Why don’t you lock the door. I got something I think you want.”

“Okay. That sounds hot.”

Samantha walked over to the door and locked it. She walked over to the patron and they shared a deep and passionate kiss. The customer pulled Samantha’s shirt up and held and massaged her breasts. Her nipples were stiff like erasers. They twisted and pulled at them. The patron pulled her skirt up to around her waist and bent her down over the table.

They spat on their hand and wiped it all over her shaved cunt.

KendallBennet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallBennet

Samantha was moaning and groaning. She was still trying to figure out if this person was a guy or a girl. At this point, she didn’t’ really care. She just wanted to have sex.

The person played with her pussy rubbing it all over. They pressed their fingers up her tight cunt and finger fucked her hard. Samantha was loving it.

“Please fuck me! I want you to fuck me now.”

“You do know that I’m a girl? I’m butch do you mind?”

“I don’t care what you are. Just fuck me!”

The woman pulled Samantha’s thong down her long legs and unzipped her trousers. She pushed her strap on cock into Samantha’s pussy. She grabbed her buttocks and fucked her hard and fast. She moved her hips and pushed her silicone cock into the girl’s cunt. Her pussy was slick.

“You’re a very sexy girl. You like this big cock inside of you? Tell me you’re my ice cream slut!”

“I’m your ice cream slut! I like to fuck! Give me your big cock! Fuck me hard and fast! Slap my buttocks!”

“I like you. You’re really sexy.”

The woman was fucking Samantha harder and faster. She played with Samantha's big breasts, while she continued to fuck her cunt hard. Samantha's pussy was very wet.

“Fucking hell. Get down on your hands and knees and suck my dick!”

The woman pulled out of Samantha. She stood there with her briefs on with this huge strap on hanging out of her underwear. Samantha got on her knees and wrapped her mouth around the big cock. She sucked and slurped on the silicone cock. The woman was fucking her mouth and using her like the little whore she was.

“Get on the table and spread your legs. I’ve got to lick your cunt.”

Samantha got on the table. Her legs felt like taffy. She was shaking. The woman bent down and licked her pussy folds. She pressed her tongue into Samantha’s pussy and tongue fucked her slowly. Samantha was moaning and groaning and coming over the woman’s tongue.

Samantha grabbed onto the woman’s head and pulled her into her pussy. The woman was very skilled with her long tongue. Samantha had several orgasms, while the woman licked her deep. The strange woman had amazing oral skills.

Samantha had never been with a woman ever in her life. She was really liking this woman. She got up and pushed her cock into Samantha’s pussy again and fucked her hard and fast on the table. Samantha liked that the woman had this hard silicone cock. It wasn’t like when her boyfriend fucked her. They didn’t need to wait. The cock was always hard and ready.

The woman fucked Samantha several more times and made her cum. Samantha enjoyed the evening. Eventually, the interesting woman left and Samantha cleaned up and went home.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments