Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wine, Nectar Of The Flesh

"A great vintage"

12
10 Comments 10
4.4k Views 4.4k
829 words 829 words

Author's Notes

"Any constructive comments are always appreciated."

Some guys pick up women at bars, weddings, church socials, or laundry mats. I met Crystal in the grocery store's liquor, beer, and wine aisle, the only aisle I was familiar with.

I was shopping for necessities: a 12-pack of beer, a bottle of premium vodka, and four bottles of wine. Crystal stopped and asked me for a wine recommendation.

"I need wine for ten women for an outdoor luncheon. The menu will be turkey and chicken sandwiches with assorted salads." 

"Any white wine would be good, like a Pinot Grigio or a Sauvignon Blanc; four to six bottles would fill your needs."

She smiled and thanked me for the help. I figured that I would never see her again. Too bad she was a beauty. Crystal was about fifty-five, without wedding rings or tan line, with a good body, pleasant smile, and voice.

About ten days later, I had to go back to the store and run into Crystal. She asked if she could buy me a bottle of wine in exchange for my help.

"Only if you help me drink it."

"Yes."

"Good. Before the wine, how about lunch and dinner? We can get to know each other."

It turned out we were alike: alone with no steady companionship and having people try to fix us up. We made plans for a casual Saturday night dinner at the country club.

Saturday night arrived, and I went to pick up Crystal. Wow! She had on a light blue summer dress with a scooped neckline with some great cleavage. She wore sheer white stockings and white stilettos. She looked hotter than molten lava.

We had dinner at the club and then went into the lounge, where a DJ played oldies. I asked Crystal to dance.

She said, "I haven't danced in years."

"Me too."

The DJ played the Righteous Brothers, "Unchained Melody." We started dancing and then changed to giving each other a moving physical. It was great, and we stayed there for an hour, drinking and dancing.

I whispered into her ear, asking if she would like to see a great view of the valley.

"Okay, that sounds great."

When we got there, we got out of the car, viewed the valley, and started making out like a couple of 
high school kids. After about ten minutes, it was time to leave. As I put the car into gear, Crystal's hand grabbed the inside of my thigh. Not to be outdone, my hand went up her thigh and discovered no panties but a freshly shaved pussy.

Crystal was one of the horniest women that I had ever been with in my life. You could tell that she loved sex, both giving and receiving. She began to provide a slow, sensual hand job and let out a little squeal as she felt me get harder. It prompted her to go into overdrive, and her speed increased with excitement. To help her along, my hands moved from her thick-harder breasts to their rock-hard nipples.

Crystal was enjoying herself, and guttural noises were emitted from her throat. Her hand unzipped my pants and pulled out my manhood. She began to massage my entire shaft, giving special attention to the knob. It felt so good.

Crystal whispered, "Let's find someplace private and secluded."

Her wish was my command. I spun my SUV around and headed to my place. The ride was exciting because it was a mobile physical for both of us.

Upon arriving, we went straight to the bedroom with a trail of clothes following behind us. I continued to give her breasts special attention by gently biting and sucking her nipples. She loved my kisses on her breasts, and she kept a steady stroking of my entire shaft as my cock as it swelled in anticipation of her.

I did not have to wait long. She got on top of me in the sixty-nine position. Her hot mouth engulfed my manhood in one quick swoop. Her head was bobbing up and down while slurping the entire shaft. Crystal nibbled, bit, and sucked my rod. 

I, on the other hand, had a clean-shaven pussy, staring me in the face. Crystal was so excited that juice oozed her love canal with an intense, musky aroma. My tongue eagerly lapped up her flood as she was beginning to moan, groan, and squirm as she was moving towards an orgasm.

Her oral skills and techniques were contributing to that feeling in my balls. I knew I was about to explode into her mouth. "I'm cumming!" I yelled. I felt the load leaving my body.

Crystal must have been right with me as she whitewashed my face with her juices. We both responded by cleaning up the other's juices. She had swallowed my cum, and I reciprocated with hers.

"Well, that was better than any bottle of wine and much more satisfying."

I smiled at her and said, "How very true!"

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments