Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Worshiping the Navel Goddess

"Short fantasy ritual pertaining to my Navel Fetish."

3
3 Comments 3
5.1k Views 5.1k
502 words 502 words

She is Arabella.
She is the Navel Goddess.

She sits, reclining on her throne, displaying her exquisite tummy and divine bellybutton.
I kneel before her to worship her.

I ask permission to lay hands on Her Golden Belly.
If I am worthy, I may be permitted to touch it.
If my touch pleases Her, I may be permitted to pay homage to it with my lips.
If this brings Her pleasure, it may be granted that I dip my tongue into the sacred chalice that is Her Navel, and lavish upon it the reverence it deserves.  I have never tasted it's like before.
On Her command, I must stand before Her again, for it is now the moment of Judgment.
I must prove my adoration for Her Navel is genuine.
I am instructed to reveal my genitals to Her, for this shall be the true measure of my devotion.
If my phallus hangs limp, I shall be deemed "false," and shall be banished to a land where naked bellies are never seen.
But if my Love for the Navel Goddess is true, my erection will bear witness to the fact, and I will be allowed to sacrifice my seed in Her honor.

Her two Hand Maidens escort me forward and I stand between Her open thighs.
They each wrap a small, delicate hand around my erect penis and begin to stroke my long, swollen organ.
Their fingers fondle my testicles, hanging heavy with their devotional liquid.
Gentle, caressing hands rhythmically slide the length of my shaft, which extends out, hovering only inches above the Belly of the Goddess.
My throbbing penis reaches out in a desperate but vain effort to attain Her silky tummy.
My eyes are locked on the most beautiful Navel I have ever seen.
I cannot look away.
I dare not look away.
I wish never to look away.
Her fingertips gently caress Her smooth tummy skin.
They spread open Her delicate bellybutton so my eyes may penetrate its depths.

CutieEri
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CutieEri

Finally, I can take no more, and breathlessly ask if I may be granted the privilege of bestowing my sacrificial essence upon Her Sacred Belly.

It is so granted.

My distended wand throbs and discharges a powerful issuance which rains down upon Her smooth, flat tummy.
Again and again my spasming prick emits it's spermy release, bejeweling Her Golden Belly with my pearly essence.
Her well practiced Hand Maidens coax more and more from me and direct my spew for maximum coverage.
They aim my erupting cock to deliver three semen blasts directly into Her Sacred Navel...Her Holy of Holes.

She runs Her fingers over Her glazed Belly, into Her overflowing Navel, through the copious offering I have conferred upon Her.

Exhausted, I am carried to my chambers to rest.
I believe She is pleased with me.
I have pleased the Goddess for I have proven myself a devoted disciple of the Navel.

She shall make use of me again.

She is Arabella.
She is the Navel Goddess.

 

 

Published 
Written by Tummywarmer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments