Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Holiday Romance, Ch. 02

"Theo wakes up to a morning surprise"

4
4 Comments 4
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Theo opened his eyes to the early Greek sun streaming into the room through the thin curtains. He rolled, to see Raoul lying on his front beside him, his perfectly toned shoulders and tight buns glistening in the morning light. The white sheet which topped the bed was lying between them in a crumpled pile. He lay there for a few moments, drinking in the view, feeling himself becoming aroused.

Suddenly, Raoul began to rouse he rolled over and Theo caught sight of the glorious body he had enjoyed the night before. He quickly pulled some of the sheet towards him to shield his growing member.

“Enjoying the view again?” asked Raoul, groggily.

“It’s definitely one of the better ones I’ve woken up to.”

“You seem to be hiding some of it,” Raoul observed, playfully, away the sheet to reveal Theo’s cock. “Looks like you might be ready for round two.”

Raoul rolled over on top of Theo and began kissing him deeply, passionately. Theo felt the warmth of Raoul’s shaft resting against his thigh. Even semi-hard it felt massive. Theo pulled Raoul into him, deepening the kiss, exploring the inside of Raoul’s mouth with his tongue. He ran his hands down the rippling mass of his back, feeling the toned muscle.

Raoul broke off the kiss, and started to kiss Theo’s neck gently, making him twitch at the sensation. He moved up and started to explore his ear with his tongue. Theo let out a low moan. Raoul leaned into Theo’s ear, and whispered, “I want you to lie on your front.”

He obeyed, rolling over into the middle of the bed. Raoul climbed on top of him. He felt Raoul’s penis, now much harder, rubbing up against his ass crack. Theo almost involuntarily pushed back into his firmness. Raoul resumed kissing and nibbling on Theo’s ear, teasing him with his tongue. He began planting tender kisses along the back of his neck, before slowly making his way down Theo’s spine. Theo gasped, the kisses of fire radiating through his body.

The kisses moved lower, into the small of his back. Raoul stopped kissing and started tracing gentle circles with his tongue. Theo moaned loudly, the electric sensation overcoming him. He felt Raoul’s firm, meaty hands grab his soft cheeks, pulling them open to explore.

Raoul moved lower again, tasting the must Theo’s soft hole. Theo let out a loud, involuntary groan as he felt the wet tongue exploring him. Raoul took the groan as a call for more, flicking his tongue and darting it deeper into Theo. He could feel Theo opening up to him and could hear him getting louder.

He grabbed Theo and rolled him over onto his back, still on top. As Raoul kissed him, Theo got a taste of himself. Raoul started planting kissed across Theo’s chest, stopping to gently tweak his nipples with his teeth, eliciting another gasp of pleasure. He moved south again, and lifted Theo’s legs high, diving again into his ass with his tongue. Theo cried out loudly at the tingling waves of ecstasy that pulsed through his body from the touch of Raoul’s expert tongue. He wanted Raoul inside of him, to own him completely.

“Fuck me, Raoul.” He cried out breathily.

Raoul pushed his tongue deep inside Theo before moving up, stopping briefly to lick the precum dripping from Theo’s head.

“I didn’t hear you,” he whispered to Theo, “what do you want me to do.”

“Fuck me,” Theo repeated, eagerly, his hand grasping Raoul’s engorged member to emphasise the point. “I want you to fill me up with your cock.”

squirt_cream_u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
squirt_cream_u

Raoul reached over and opened the top drawer of the bedside cabinet, pulling out a bottle of ‘gun oil.’ He squirted some into his hand and began to spread it onto his thick head. He also rubbed it onto Theo’s eager, waiting hole, using his fingers to spread it inside.

He lifted Theo’s legs onto his shoulders, moving up to push the head of his cock into Theo’s entrance. Theo moaned loudly as Raoul’s cock began to slowly enter him. He wasn’t sure if all of Raoul’s thick nine inches would fit, but as he pushed slowly deeper his hole stretched to swallow it.

Theo felt fuller than he had ever felt before, Raoul’s shaft pressing against his prostate. His groans became louder, more insistent.

Raoul began to thrust in and out, Theo crying out at the sensation of the thickness rubbing across his prostate. Precum was leaking like a stream from his cock. Raoul kept on insistently, before suddenly pushing deep inside him and holding there. Theo squealed loudly, grabbing the mattress, rendered speechless by the crackle of euphoria through his body. After what felt like an eternity, Raoul pulled back and began thrusting again, this time more quickly.

Theo continued to moan throatily as Raoul pounded him harder, his girth overwhelming him completely. He heard Raoul moaning too, becoming louder and more primal and he moved towards climax. Theo felt the climax building deep inside himself, too, his every nerve ending tingling with rapturous delight.

As he bellowed one last, loud moan Theo came, long streams of sticky cum spraying across his chest. Theo’s sphincter tightened as he came, sending Raoul over the edge. Raoul thrust deep as he spurted deep inside Theo, filling him. Raoul pulled out and collapsed onto the bed beside Theo, panting heavily.

Theo lay there, still speechless. Raoul wrapped his arms around him, holding him. They lay for several minutes in a warm glow, saying nothing, gazing into each other’s eyes.

“I should probably shower before breakfast,” Said Raoul. “Do you want to join me?” Raoul rose from the bed, glistening with sweat from their passion.

Theo groaned loudly as he pulled himself up onto his elbows. He felt a little lightheaded. He stood up slowly, his legs feeling weak. He could feel a little of Raoul’s seed beginning to leak from him. Raoul saw he was wobbly and put an arm around him, leading towards the shower.

They shared a steamy shower, lathering each other with foam. Theo loved the feeling of Raoul’s firm, smooth hands caressing his body. If he weren’t completely worn out from their early session, he might have considered having round three in the shower. Theo felt the sensation returning to his legs.

They dried off after their shower and shared a tender kiss.

“I should get going,” ventured Theo, “my friend will be looking for me.”

“Will I see you again?” Asked Raoul expectantly.

“Try to keep me away,” Said Theo boldly, with a smirk.

They both dressed slowly, drinking in each other’s bodies with their eyes one last time. Theo stole one last passionate kiss before heading towards the door.

As he opened the door, he turned one last time. “See you soon.”

Theo walked into the breakfast room and saw Kaz sitting at one of the tables. He headed her way.

“Hello stranger,” she beamed, “where have you been all night?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” He replied, coyly, catching Raoul’s eye across the breakfast room.

Published 
Written by googlit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments