Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Affirmation River Pt. 4

"After coming to terms with himself, a man gets a invitation he can't refuse."

3
3 Comments 3
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I woke up the next morning all alone. I had no idea what time it was or how long the others had been up. I heard a good deal of snickering and hushed laughter outside and wondered if I was missing something. I decided that I didn't really care and instead stayed there, thinking about all the experiences I had had over the last couple of days. I wanted to let them really sink in so I wouldn't forget anything—I was still smiling.

I fell back into a sort of half sleep and was then awoken again by a low grunting sound. I pulled the sleeping bag over my head, hoping to go back to my blissful state but was pulled away from it eventually by Nick poking his head into the tent. “Time to get up, buddy!”

“I suppose,” I groaned and got up.

“Here, these are dry now,” Nick said, handing me my swim trunks.

Adam came into the tent and gave me a clean T-shirt. “You can wear this.”

I thanked him and put that on next. The temperature had dropped considerably compared to the previous two days and it did feel good to put something on.

We loaded everything up, and the rest of the trip was extremely fun, even involving some small rapids that kept us at full attention. When we got to the landing to be picked up, the old surly bastard was already waiting for us and appeared to be genuinely angry that we hadn't messed up his canoes in any way. With everything taken care of and paid for, it wasn't long before we were on our way home.

We got back to Nick's place and had everything loaded and ready to go. I went to Adam and Ford and hugged them closely before they left. I wanted to express how much they and this trip had affected me, but I didn't know how to say it. They hugged me back and kissed me, and I think that they may have understood at least some of it. They got in their vehicle and pulled away, leaving me and Nick alone.

I turned to Nick. “Dude, thanks so much for inviting me this weekend!”

There was no question that Nick knew. “Oh, believe me, it was my pleasure.”

We hugged and kissed, and I got in my car, driving off, feeling all together exhilarated, exhausted, and at total peace with myself. It seemed pretty surreal when I thought about everything I had done over the last few days and could not have been happier.

I got home and was starving but only shoved a little food down. I was so excited about the trip that I couldn't wait to see all the pictures I had took. I plugged my camera into my computer, downloaded them, and started going through each one.

I had some very nice shots of the river and the woods, and they were beautiful, but what I really wanted to see were the ones I took on that beach—the ones with all the nudity!

I slowly went through the shots I took of those three gorgeous men, their dicks, and their spread butt-cheeks and exposed holes. I examined them intently while going back and forth between them, my penis began to rise, and there was no way I could keep my hands off myself.

I wanted to jump into the pictures and lick and suck everything, imagining taking each one in turn, but I then noticed there were several more after that—I had thought those were the last ones I had taken.

Apparently, the slight ruckus I heard while I was still in the tent that morning was the three of them playing with my camera. You can't hardly imagine my surprise when I opened them and saw close-up pics of three different, completely erect pricks. There were even some of not only spread assholes but a few where they had fingers inside of them.

I jerked myself off harder while looking at those, and when I got to the end and saw shots of Nick and Adam sucking Ford's big dick, I pulled my shorts down and really started working my tool. The smell of my musky balls hit me like a truck and all I could think about was their hot, stiff cocks going in my mouth and ass. It ended with a couple incredible images of Nick and Adam's faces covered with white spunk, and I blew my load all over myself. I sat back as the added scent of fresh cum wafted into my nose and thought I had just had the best weekend of my life—and these were the greatest guys ever.

As unusual as it sounds I was excited to go back to work after our little vacation, and I met Nick for lunch as usual, but very eagerly.

“So, you have fun this weekend?” he asked.

“Oh, yeah. You have no idea.”

“Good. How did your pictures turn out?” he asked with a fair amount of smirk.

“Oh, they turned out really well—especially the last few.”

“Glad you liked them,” he replied with a gleam in his eyes that made me want to rip his clothes off right there.

“I certainly did—I've already put them to good use,” I said with a laugh.

Nick laughed as well. “Then I take it everything is cool with you?”

“Absolutely, that was an incredible experience—I can't thank you enough.”

“No need to thank me, I'm glad to hear it. But I would prefer if we just kept it between ourselves around here. I'm pretty open everywhere else, but you never know how people are going to react in a work environment.”

“Don't worry about that—I feel the same way.”

“Cool.”

“I hope you're still interested in what we talked about—about seeing each other outside of work, though,” I whispered as quietly as I could.

“For sure,” Nick replied with a nod.

I did a little dance inside, knowing that I was going to get a few more rounds with that sweet cock of his but kept it cool. “Cool.”

“By the way,” Nick added, “I talked to Ford yesterday, and he said that we should invite you on the houseboat trip we have planned early next summer.”

“Houseboat trip?”

“Yeah, it would be us two, them, and two other friends of ours fpr a week-long trip together on a lake.”

“Would it be anything like this last one?”

“Oh, definitely. But even crazier.”

It was pretty clear from his expression that this was going to end up being a week long fuck-a-thin.

“Let me think about it,” I answered. It sounded great, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to commit myself right then and there; who knew what I would be thinking by then? And to be honest, the thought of seven days of group sex with people I barely knew was a little intimidating—if I only knew then what things I would go on to do that winter!

SindyAnna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SindyAnna

“You don't have to decide right now,” Nick replied as he got up and headed back to the office, “it's still a ways off.”

I sat in my cubicle and finished up the few things I had to do that day. After looking at the clock and seeing there was still a little over an hour left, I sat back and thought about Nick's invitation: was I crazy for thinking about joining in on a week long, floating, gay orgy, or was I even crazier for considering that I shouldn't? Either way, the more I thought about it the harder I got.

I rubbed myself a little through my cotton work pants and was just about to put my hand down them for just a quick tug when a head popped up over my wall; thank God it was Nick's!

“Thought about it yet?” he smiled, looking adorable.

“Yeah,” I replied, startled but very relieved, “a little.”

“Looks like more than a little,” he commented, using his head and eyes to point towards my visible erection. “And somebody clearly likes the idea.”

“He's not the only one.”

“Good to hear... Anywho, I was thinking I might head up to the second floor and use the bathroom,” he said and then brought his voice to a whisper. “Maybe you and him should come and join me... I don't actually have to pee.”

The second floor was for H.R., Q.A., and sales. The first two departments were almost entirely staffed by women, and our salespeople were hardly ever actually in the office; that made it so the men's bathroom there was a virtually never used. It was a running joke that it was where you could go if you needed some “alone time”.

It never even crossed my mind to not join him, but I thought I should wait at least a full minute before following him. I didn't want to make it obvious that we were leaving together, though I doubt anyone would have noticed—I also needed at least a moment or two for my cock to settle down before I could stand up.

I made my way to that bathroom and found Nick standing at the last of three urinals. I took the one next to him, looked down, and saw that he was already hard and stroking his thick cock aggressively. I pulled mine out of my pants, being barely soft enough to keep me from walking funny.

“There you are,” Nick hummed, reaching over to play with it. “I wasn't sure how much convincing I was going to have to do to join me until I saw that pup-tent in your pants.”

“It wouldn't have taken much, either way!” I replied before grabbing his dick and locking lips with him.

We kissed passionately and jerked each other off intensely for a few moments, but even though it was unlikely anybody would come in, I felt nervous about being so out in the open. I mumbled something about it and then drag Nick into one of the stalls. “That's better—now let me suck that thing!”

I crouched down and took his tool into my mouth. We didn't have forever so I skipped most of the licking, kissing, and general cock worshiping stuff that I had thoroughly come to enjoy, and went straight to blowing him with everything I had.

“That's it! Don't stop!” he groaned when I hit the perfect combination of sucking and stroking.

“Ohhh fuck!” he then grunted, and without any further warning, started to shoot his load into my mouth.

There was so much semen! But I kept going and I trained him dry (to use a classic but utterly concise expression). It was thick, pungent, and utterly delicious. There was literally nothing left to even squeeze out of the tip by the time I let him out of my hungry maw.

“Your turn,” Nick huffed, hardly catching his breath before kneeling down in front of me.

I was an absolute leaky mess by then, and Nick took a little more time savoring me than I did with him. Not that it mattered much—it wasn't more than a couple of minutes (might have been seconds) before I was grabbing hold of the wall behind me and thrusting my pulsating meat into his mouth, moaning that I was going to cum.

He then gave me the same treatment, leaving not even one drop wasted. He then stood up with a look of delight on his face. “You know, after this whole weekend, that was the first time I really got to taste your stuff—it's fucking delicious!”

“I'm glad you approve,” I said with heavy breath, and we kissed again with our wet, spent cocks crisscrossing each other.

A quick cleanup, and we were back at our individual cubicles. I wasn't in mine more than five minutes before my supervisor, Charlotte, came in and leaned on my desk close to me on her elbows as she frequently did, all but forcing me to look down her blouse which held to humongous tits. She made a little small talk that I barely registered, mesmerized by the amount of cleavage in my field of vision, and then went on about if I had finished this or that to which I replied “Yep!” every time.

“You smell that?” she abruptly asked. “I can't put my finger on it... I don't know, something familiar. Either way, it smells good.”

“I, uh...”

“Don't worry about it; I just wanted to make sure you had everything squared away—you were in the bathroom for a while, there.”

“Ah, yeah,” I stammered.

She giggled a little and turned to leave, but then put her hand on my shoulder and moved close to my ear. “You might want to get some breath mints if you're going to spend any more time in the second floor bathroom from now on.”

I turned to look at her and saw her grinning at me before walking out of my cubicle.

Oh my God! Did she know? Could she smell the cum on my breath? I slightly panicked for a second and then realized that it didn't really matter—Charlotte and I were becoming good friends and even if she knew, she wouldn't do anything about it. So I brushed it aside, but decided she was right about the breath mints and wondered, if that was the case, just how she was so familiar with cum-breath.

As I sat there for the last few minutes before the day ended, I couldn't help but laugh to myself when I thought about everything I had been through over the last weekend: how I had started it out a jittery, nervous wreck, not sure about anything, and ended it as a jizz savoring, cock loving, give-me-all-the dicks-in the world slut. It was also ironic (or maybe fate) that it should start with me standing next to Nick in a bathroom, staring at his penis, and ending with me sucking it in one.

I then thought about his invitation and shook my head.

Seriously? A week of unbridled, cock loving, ass eating, butt-fucking action—there was no way I would miss it!

Published 
Written by mrwoodman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments