Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

DUI

"Darragh spends an eventful night in a police cell…"

14
9 Comments 9
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Being a smart-arse can be a real burden in life and on this subject, I am somewhat of an expert. I could write a book about the number of times my smart mouth got me into trouble. At home, I was frequently grounded as a result of this, and at school I regularly got detention. I also have to admit, that the odd bloody nose and swollen lip also often resulted. It wasn’t as if I deliberately sought to piss people off, but at times the distance between my brain and mouth appeared to diminish to zero.

After college, I got a job at a business consultancy agency. We would call on customers who needed to streamline their office or factory structures and offer solutions. Although I apparently did very good work at the company, unsurprisingly, I once again got into the habit of constantly pissing my boss off. As a result of this lifelong pattern, I was frequently ‘punished’ by having to call on customers in small remote places that no one else wished to visit.

It was on my way to one of these hick towns, that this story took place.

Late one afternoon, en-route to one of these godforsaken places, I approached a service station that seemed to have a really interesting diner. Although I only had a further fifty miles to go, I was starving at this point after not having had lunch that day. The food at the diner was excellent and during my meal, I had a beer with my dinner.

Afterward, I visited the small adjoining shop to buy a chocolate bar for later. As I did so, my eyes focussed on the beers on offer. This is when I made the mistake of buying one for my journey ahead. As I drove further, I began sipping on the beer.

When I arrived in ‘Hicksville,’ I pulled up to a stop sign. I was so busy looking at the satnav in my vehicle to locate the motel that I failed to see the police car that was parked up ahead.

As I then proceeded forward. To my horror, a policeman jumped out of the police car before gesturing me to pull over.

After letting my window down, the policeman who was now standing next to me, asked me for my driver’s licence. As I handed it over I observed the name, Woods, pinned to his uniform.

Woods then glanced at the license before handing it back. “Sir, you didn’t stop properly at the stop street before proceeding forward,” he informed me.

“Yes, I did,” I answered, emphatically.

“No sir, it’s a stop sign, not a pause sign,” he countered.

As I continued arguing, his eyes looked past me and focussed on the empty beer bottle I had placed in the centre consul of my car.

“Have you been drinking, sir?” he then asked me.

“Just one beer,” I answered, matter-of-factly.

“Then you won’t mind stepping out of the vehicle, sir?" Officer Woods next suggested.

Irritated, I let out a sigh of frustration as I did so. By now, he had obviously gestured to the other officer sitting in the police car to bring over the breathalyser kit.

After placing it to my lips he instructed me to blow into it.

As Officer Woods looked at the result he uttered, “Looks like you had more than just one beer, sir.”

“What’s it say?” I inquired.

“Well, you are over the limit… Very slightly, I’ll admit, but you are over,” he concluded.

In a last-ditch attempt, I now tried to explain that I had just finished the beer, before babbling on that I was just around the corner from my motel. In conclusion, I incredulously concluded that the streets were empty.

“It looks like you are not taking this matter too seriously,” he stated in a haughty manner.

“I am… Officer Woods, it’s just that I don’t want to waste any more of your time,” I responded with a mildly apologetic grin.

The officer did not buy my half-hearted apology and after my earlier smart-arsed offensive, it was clear that he was out to prove a point.

“Please turn around, sir,” he ordered, prior to cuffing me.

“Morris, you can drive the gentleman’s vehicle and I’ll take him in the police car with me,” Woods instructed his associate.

Within a minute we arrived at the police station. Once inside, Woods unlocked my one cuff and instructed me to sit on the bench in the charge office. After clamping the unlocked handcuff to the armrest of the seat, he informed Dunstan, the man behind the counter, to phone Charlie and tell him that he needed a blood test as soon as possible. He also went on to say that Dunstan should tell Charlie, after Charlie arrived, that he needed the result of the test in time for court the following morning.

As this was happening the second officer, Morris, entered the charge office. As he did so, he held up my car’s keyring and with a snigger, flashed it at the other two policemen.

Oh shit, I’m fucked,’ I thought, as I observed the gay flag encased in Perspex.

Shortly, Woods received a callout on his potable two-way radio receiver.

“We need to get moving,” he informed Morris, before telling Dunstan that he would take care of the paperwork when he got back.

As I sat awaiting Charlie’s arrival, I hoped that he would take a long time before coming. The longer the better I ruminated. I had also not imbibed any alcohol in the preceding few days, which also counted in my favour, I reasoned.

When Charlie did arrive an hour and a quarter later, I was confident that the blood test would negate the charges.

Any hope that I would be released and told to appear in court the following morning, however, was negated when I was led off to the police cells.

As we stood before the cell where I was to spend the night, I observed a blanket-covered form on the bunk to my left. The bunk to the right was unoccupied and slightly beyond that, there was a toilet bowl.

After Dunstan locked the cell behind me he banged on the bars and said, “Hey, Lee, I brought you a pussy-boy to practice on, so that when you arrive at the big house tomorrow, you’ll be well-prepared for your stay in prison.” Then, as he was leaving he let out a hearty chuckle and concluded, “Try not to make too much noise, girls.”

As I sat on my bunk nervously, the form before me did not move for several minutes. On one side of the blanketed mound, I observed cowboy boots, a pair of jeans, a leather jacket, and a t-shirt.

When the shape finally sat up and the blanket was tossed to his side, the sight before me was like no other I had ever seen in my life.

Lee was the most butch looking man I had seen in a very long while. On an alpha scale from one to ten, he was an eleven. His entire muscular body was almost completely covered with tattoos.

On his bald head and hairless face; only his ears, lips, and upper eyelids weren’t inked. As I would also see later, on his mostly hairless body, only his armpits, nipples, the palms of his hands, the soles of his feet, and finally his balls, bore no tattoos.

In all honesty, the tattoos were magnificently done and very varied. The one tattoo that immediately captivated me was of a ferocious fantasy creature with menacing teeth, which appeared on his upper chest. His overall appearance was astounding and also totally frightening, all at the same time.

After a few moments, Lee finally spoke. “What are you in for?”

“DUI,” I replied, before going on to tell him the full story.

After I was done, he asked, “Who brought you in?”

“An officer called Woods,” I answered.

With a snigger, Lee then said, “Good old Captain America. I was at school with that prick… actually; maybe prick is the wrong word. Woods has small cock syndrome. His dick is so small that only a chipmunk or squirrel could get excited by that tiny acorn, and chicks only ever bedded him once. I believe that he is still not married,” Lee concluded with a good laugh.

After a brief pause, Lee then continued. “My guess is that you have nothing to worry about. Breathalysers don’t hold up in court. Blood tests are the real deal and from what you have just told me, yours is going to be fine. The other possible ‘pause’ charge is also meaningless, because both officers were in their vehicle and did not have a fully unobstructed view at the time that it occurred. It’s hard to believe that they are actually wasting their time with this. Did you give them lip in the charge office? Something must have triggered them off, for them to lock you up.”

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

Reluctantly, I then related the keyring story.

“Ah, that explains the pussy-boy comment,” Lee said nodding his head.

Trying to change the conversation, I then asked, “Why are you here?”

“Assault,” he answered.

“Is it serious?” I questioned.

“If it’s your third time, you bet your arse it's serious,” he countered.

“So, is your court case tomorrow?” I inquired.

“No, buddy, tomorrow I get sentenced.” After a pause, he then continued. “The first time I got a suspended sentence. The second time I was put away for a year. Tomorrow, I’ll be lucky to get away with less than three years.”

“Shit!” I replied.

“It is what it is,” he philosophically answered.

Next, Lee arose and walked over to the toilet bowl. After he positioned himself on the far left side of the bowl and given me a full-frontal view, he pushed his boxers down and let them slide down to the floor. Lee then took hold of his very impressive uncut dick before a torrent of piss splashed into the bowl.

I was unable to help myself and kept staring at him. As I looked up into his focussed eyes, I made an excuse for my audaciousness by complimenting his tattoos, before adding, “They must have cost you a fortune.”

“Nah, it cost me a fraction of what one would normally pay. The guy who did them is an old school buddy and he owed me a few favours.”

After giving his knob a shake or two, Lee stepped out of his boxers before bending over and picking them up off the floor. As he made his way to the space between the two bunks, he casually tossed his boxers onto his pile of clothing. As Lee now stood facing me, I got a brief rundown about the most significant tattoos on the front of his body.

Next, after turning around, the lecture continued about the tattoos on the back of his body. Throughout the show, I made approving sounds and complimentary exclamations about his ink.

Although Lee was an incredibly sexy man, I was very worried about the fact that he had a record of assault.

After Lee sat down on his bunk once more, he looked at me and said, “Now it’s your turn.”

“What do you mean?” I asked in disbelief.

“Strip,” he replied, matter-of-factly.

“Naked?” I answered nervously.

“Yip... It’s called ‘give and take,’” Lee unambiguously stated.

From the intense look on his face, I could clearly see that I had just been given a command.

As I very gingerly commenced removing my clothing, Lee then chuckled and said, “As the officer commented earlier, I need to prepare for prison.”

Once I was totally naked, Lee told me to stand in the middle of the floor and show myself off. Uncomfortably, I did my very best.

After a minute or two, I self-consciously returned to my bunk.

“You are one fine-looking bitch,” Lee said approvingly, before adding, “I hope I get a cellmate that looks just like you.”

Very casually, Lee then got up and stood directly before me. “Well, you obviously know what happens next,” he stated.

Picking up on the look of apprehension on my face, Lee calmly persevered. “There are two ways this can go down; nicely… or not so nicely. I’m already in here for assault, so I’ve got nothing to lose. May I suggest you don’t opt for the latter option?”

I simply nodded my head in acknowledgement.

"Now sit forward on your bunk and get busy,” he concluded.

As I reached out for his knob, my heart was fluttering nervously before I enclosed my hand around it.

Picking up on my anxiety, Lee then astutely reassured me, “Relax, buddy, I’m not going to hurt you.”

Cradled in my hand, Lee’s dick instantly responded and commenced enlarging. As my mouth began closing in I could clearly detect that he was a few days short of a shower. Strong as the odour was, it wasn’t off-putting. In addition, it served to enhance my incarceration fantasy, which for me had now become a reality.

Initially, Lee left me to my own devices. Large as his dick was it wasn’t overly thick, and soon my well-trained throat was showing off its skill.

After several minutes, Lee said, “Listen, buddy, my nuts are really bloated. I hope you like the taste of cum.”

Following this, he took control of the situation as his hands clamped hold of my head. Lee now upped his pace and soon I could hear his breathing escalate. When his climax struck shortly thereafter, three consecutive jets of jizz sprayed into my mouth before an abundant lava flow followed. I had to swallow like crazy to deal with the deluge.

When Lee returned to his bunk, I sat happily savouring the residue of spunk still left in my mouth.

With a smile on his face, he then announced, “Just give me ten minutes to build up my strength again, buddy.”

After a brief interlude, Lee announced, “It’s time for my little puppy to assume the doggy position.”

Compliantly, I turned and placed my knees on the bunk. Very slowly, Lee then entered my backside. Lee’s pace was totally unhurried and incredibly sensual. My arse now got one of the best incursions I had ever experienced. Long strokes were followed by total extraction, before the leisurely pumping once more got underway. Over and over, he continued to tantalize my manhole in the most erotic manner I had ever felt before.

Next, Lee again requested my mouth. After another interminable oral session, my backside was once more brought into play.

For the next hour, my gratification seemed endless, before Lee once more announced that he was fast reaching the point of no return. As his thrusting became more urgent, my frantic hand commenced tugging on my dick. Upon our unified release, the ecstasy was mind-blowing.

Afterward, after another piss, Lee returned to his bunk. No sooner had he lay down, before he surprised me by asking me to join him.

As I lay cuddled up next to him, Lee gently ran his hand up and down my back.

“Why don’t you go and steal a car tomorrow when they let you out?” he suggested with a chuckle.

“Huh?” I replied.

“Well if you do that, hopefully, they’ll lock you up in prison with me,” he playfully suggested, as I began to giggle.

After twenty minutes, Lee lifted his body and told me to move in under him on my back. Then, after placing my legs over his shoulders, he commenced steering his knob into my portal. Following this, Lee lowered his body and started kissing me. As he really began making love to me, I reflected upon the fact that no man in my life had ever turned me on more than him.

After another blissful final encounter, I finally headed off to my bunk. Before lying down, I put my hand into the inside pocket of the jacket I had been wearing and pulled out a business card.

After presenting it to him, I said, “When you get out of prison, please give me a call."

“I might just do that,” he answered.

Despite the humiliation of my incarceration, I had one of the best nights of sleep in my life.

Early the following morning we were awoken when an officer appeared at the cell with a single tray of breakfast that he handed to Lee. As I looked on perplexed, the officer looked at me and said, “Please come with me, sir.”

Prior to leaving the cell, I shook Lee’s hand and wished him the best of luck.

In the charge office, my confusion ended when the officer said, “We won’t be pressing charges. You are free to go.”

As I drove to my motel to have a shower and breakfast before my business appointment, I wondered if I would ever see Lee again.

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments