Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Earl, a limp Earl

"I get a limp Earl off."

6
3 Comments 3
4.3k Views 4.3k
984 words 984 words

Our next Sunday barbecue was rained out so Baxter grilled steaks in the oven. The meal was good and after cleaning up, we settled around the kitchen table to play cards.

My wife’s therapy has improved her mobility to the point where she can do all the necessary exercises at home. Thus, in a month, we will be going back to Boulder. I gave my notice to an unhappy Earl.

I had not been called upon much lately to jerk him off. He seemed like the same old friendly guy and is wonderful to work for but either he is not as horny as he once was or he’s tired of me jerking him off. Oh well, life moves on.

Our house in Boulder was vacant. Our old neighbors phoned to let us know that our tenants must have moved out. Their last check bounced on us so while we’re out of pocket for rent, we’ll keep their damage deposit.

Carl had some news too. His mom and Sandra were flying in for a visit next Monday.

Not only my ears perked up at this news, 'hahaha'.

----

I spent my days off, Monday and Tuesday packing up some of our stuff getting ready to move. I started my final days at Earl’s on Wednesday. On Friday he called me into the office. I thought he’d want a hand job. When I mentioned to him that my hand was itching for a workout, he laughed.

“I have not felt horny at all lately. Doctor says it’s andropause.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. Can’t you take hormone replacement therapy?”

“I might. My thyroid levels are low too so I’d like to deal with those first.”

“Maybe you should sell out and retire.”

He chuckled, “I’ve made enough money to retire but I haven’t kept enough of it.”

“Is your wife at home now?”

“No, she’s visiting her cousin.”

“What say, we go to your house for an hour or so? I’ll give you a full body massage and see if you get aroused.”

“It won’t do any good. My cock just won’t co-operate. I’ve tried getting it hard.”

“Come on, let’s go. We’ll just have some fun then.”

Somewhat reluctantly, he got up and we walked out to his truck.

Once inside his house, I told him to get a blanket and the cooking oil from the kitchen.

I arranged the blanket on his bed and put the bottle of oil on the nightstand.

“Get your clothes off boss!”

He undressed and so did I.

He got on the bed and he laid down on his stomach.

I grabbed the cooking oil and poured generous amounts on my hands. I knelt beside him. I started on his neck and shoulders, I rubbed and massaged for several minutes. Then, I worked my way down to his back, buttocks and legs. He was wet and slick and glistening. He flinched somewhat when I got to his butt so I stayed far away from his anus.

Vannifer_Lane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vannifer_Lane

“Time to turn over boss.”

He did. His shriveled cock just lay there atop his balls like a wounded duck.

I poured plenty of oil on his chest and belly and proceeded to rub and massage him all over. From top to bottom he got well oiled. I knelt between his legs and went to work on his genitals. I squeezed, caressed and fondled them for ten minutes. He did not get hard. Not even a semi.

When I stopped, he said, “That was nice, really nice. I was hoping for a boner, but no such luck!”

“I had hoped you’d get one too.”

He went to shower and I wiped oil from my hands with the blanket. I got dressed.

When he came out, he put the blanket in the hamper.

“What if your wife sees the oil on it?”

“She’ll never see it, I do the laundry.”

I admired his naked body and said, “You clean up mighty good boss!”

He laughed and actually blushed.

“Go lay on the bed again.”

He did and I did too. I knelt between his legs.

My mouth opened and swallowed his limp cock down to the pubes. My tongue licked all around his cock head inside my mouth.

I fondled and scratched his nutsack while sucking on his cock. Several minutes passed and still nothing.

Boldly going where no man had gone before, I grabbed the bottle of olive oil and spread a liberal amount on one hand.

I resumed sucking on his limp cook. I raised his legs up and planted both feet flat on the bed. My index finger rubbed against his anus. He flinched a bit but as I continued pressing and rubbing be settled down. I assumed he got to liking it. I inserted my index finger into his butt hole all the way. He grunted but did not protest. I started pushing in and of his ass.

It seemed to me that his cock stirred a bit and got a bit stiffer. I bobbed up and down on his weenie as my finger pushed in and out of his anus. He started to breath rapidly. His hips squirmed on the bed. He lunged upward and cum spurted into my mouth. I sucked and swallowed it all. He moaned when I pulled my finger out of his ass.

He didn’t get hard but he sure did cum!

“Did you like that?”

“I sure did. I haven’t cum for weeks. You’re a wonder buddy. Thanks.”

“You’re welcome. Glad you got off!”

We got dressed and he drove us back to work.

At closing time, Nora, one of the cashiers stated, “The boss must be happy. He’s had a shit-eating-grin on his face all afternoon!”

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by bobapple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments