Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Foreign Arrest

"A visit across the border ends up in a breath-taking trip…"

5
2 Comments 2
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Kelsey was a really pretty blond boy. He had always been adventurous and loved doing things that most other people would avoid. He liked his men tough and being manhandled was no problem for him. Kelsey had always been intrigued by Hispanic men and loved their rough approach to sex. Being used as a puta was like an elixir to him and he found the machination of these kinds of guys extremely satisfying.

Having finally decided to go to the source of gratification, Kelsey decided to cross the border in seek of his indulgence. When he told a friend at the bar of his imminent departure, his buddy almost had an apoplectic fit.

“Christ, Kelsey. Are you fucking mad? It’s all very well on this side of the border, which is a controlled environment. On the other side, you may as well tattoo, ‘take my arse’ on your fuckin forehead. With your light complexion and blond hair, you’ll be a sitting duck.”

“This duck wants to fuck,” Kelsey replied, impishly.

“Shit… I hope you know what you are doing,” his buddy replied with foreboding.

Two days later Kelsey took off on his sexual sojourn. After crossing the border, Kelsey arrived in the town that he had been told about. Happily, that evening turned out to be a tour de force.

At a bar, he shortly met a thickset Hispanic stud and spent an evening of bliss with him. Kelsey had never before fucked more comprehensively in his life. Kelsey was spanked, spat on, and ‘abused’ both orally and anally, to his heart’s content.

The following morning when the man left, the roots of Kelsey’s head, his nipples, and his arse felt like they had been put through the mill. Even his hips had bruises from the maniac’s strong hands. It had been a night of total ecstasy for Kelsey. Exhausted, Kelsey decided to catch up on some much-needed sleep after the guy had left.

When he finally awoke, he ordered breakfast to be brought to his room. Thereafter, Kelsey had a long and relaxing bath.

During his week-long stay, Kelsey would also naturally do some sightseeing, and his first port of call would be what he had been told was a very pretty village, about thirty miles away.

At around one p.m. that afternoon, he got in his car and proceeded in the direction that had been explained to him.

As he contently drove in that direction, he, suddenly, realized that he forgot his passport, mobile phone, and wallet at the hotel. After making a U-turn to correct his thoughtless mistake, he had no sooner got underway before a police vehicle with flashing lights behind him ordered him to pull off the road. The two cops were soon interrogating him and asking for his passport.

Kelsey tried his best to explain his dilemma but soon realized that he wasn’t getting anywhere. Although the older cop seemed to be more amenable to his pleas, the younger guy, who was an arrogant little shit out to give, ‘this gringo’ a hard time, was totally obtuse.

With communication being a real issue, Kelsey was soon handcuffed and seated in the back of the police car. As they took off the younger guy drove the police vehicle and the older guy drove Kelsey’s car. Kelsey’s heart almost stopped when both vehicles promptly made a U-turn and proceeded in the opposite direction to the hotel where his money and passport were located. He kept trying to communicate with the younger cop, but was constantly told to shut up.

Twenty minutes later, when they arrived at the police station in the village he had intended to visit, Kelsey began to insist on seeing the captain of the station. Kelsey’s heart now even dropped further when one of the policemen in the charge office, who spoke reasonable English, said that the captain was out for the day.

After Kelsey had been processed and he was marched off to the cell that he was told that he would be spending the night in, he observed in horror as he saw his fellow five inmates. There was a slatted bench, in a u-shape on three sides of the cell. To the right, there were two men who looked like vagrants. They were really skanky and dishevelled.

Directly facing him, three guys shared the bench. The man in the middle was really hot and Kelsey would not have minded being locked up alone with him. On either side of him, the other two guys weren’t too shabby either.

As Kelsey sat on the bench to his left trying his best to be as invisible as possible, five pairs of entranced eyes commenced scanning his body. Much he had always imagined steamy prison scenes in his fantasies prior to that, the two vagrants negated any dreams of the incarceration imaginations he may have had. The odour of powerful male scent was no problem for him, but the enhancement of body stink that he presumed emanated from the two ‘vagrants,’ simply didn’t arouse his sexual predilections.

Sitting and watching the guys in the cell with him, he became rather nervous as their gazes became more and more salacious. Soon, the five men began to swap horny stares among themselves, frequently returning their gawking in his Kelsey’s direction, and Kelsey felt like a deer surrounded by a pack of hungry wolves. His fears were next heightened, when one after the next, the ‘wolves’ commenced groping their crotches in a very lascivious manner.

Oh, Jesus,’ he thought, ‘this pack is going to attack me.

As if by divine intervention, two policemen appeared. He had not seen them in the charge office earlier and assumed that a change of staff had taken place, which indeed it had.

The one policeman was short and squat, but handsome. The other was slim, lanky, and really unattractive. As they stood at the prison bars glaring at Kelsey, they had a conversation in Spanish, which with his extremely limited knowledge of the language, went totally above Kelsey’s head. The lustful glowers on their faces, however, certainly left him in no doubt as to the content of their discussion.

When ‘Squat’ and ‘Lanky’ opened the grid and beckoned Kelsey to follow them, Kelsey hoped that common sense had finally prevailed and that he would soon be on his way. Sadly, this was not the case.

As they passed through the charge office, Kelsey saw another new face in attendance. He realized that they were heading to the opposite side of the construction where the womens' cell was located.

As Kelsey’s heart sank, he did not try to argue his case once more. He simply knew it was a lost cause. Once he had been locked up, the two policemen departed. As he sat reflecting on his day, Kelsey once more mentally chastised himself for his stupidity. He did, however, feel a great sense relief that he had escaped the wolf pack.

A couple of hours later, Squat and Lanky again appeared. Squat immediately motioned to Kelsey that he should approach the prison bars and kneel down. As he did so, he saw the belt that Squat was carrying in his hand. Squat’s hand now gripped hold of the back of Kelsey’s head and pushed Kelsey’s face up against the bars.

Next, Squat used the belt to tightly secure Kelsey’s head in place. Once done, Kelsey watched as Squat unzipped and opened the front of his trousers. Squat didn’t have the largest dick Kelsey had ever seen, but it was definitely of the thicker cocks Kelsey had encountered.

Squat now commenced trying to wedge his knob into Kelsey’s mouth. Although Kelsey tried his best it was proving to be quite an ordeal. Losing patience, Squat extracted his dick and barked a command Lanky, who instantly leaned over and spat a huge glob of spit into Kelsey’s mouth. When Squat returned his cock to Kelsey’s mouth, he grunted his thanks to Lanky.

As Squat hung of the bars his hips went into overdrive as he thumped his dick mercilessly into Kelsey’s mouth. With Kelsey’s jaw aching, the lustful banter and animalistic sounds he heard above him excited him enormously. With his left hand clasping a bar, Kelsey’s right hand pushed down the shorts he was wearing, before he started stroking his own knob.

Bitna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bitna

With Squat snorting like a bull, Lanky now commenced hurling verbal abuse at Kelsey. Although Kelsey understood very little, Lanky’s tone and diatribe liberally peppered with the word, ‘puta’, left Kelsey in no doubt that he wasn’t being flattered.

When Squat’s breathing became laboured, Kelsey was actually quite relieved. The explosion of spunk that soon followed, nevertheless, was so hectic and Kelsey was afraid that he was about to choke. Thankfully, he managed to cope.

Squat had no sooner zipped up and left, before Lanky took up the reigns. Lanky had a long and slim comfortable dick. His approach was also far less frantic than Squat’s. With Squat gone, Lanky’s verbal tirade also ceased. As he leisurely skull-fucked Kelsey, Lanky groaned the most contented sounds of pleasure, and for the first time since his arrest, Kelsey was wholeheartedly enjoying his incarceration.

What further pleased Kelsey was that Lanky had a major bush of pubic hair, which constantly tickled his face as Lanky languidly speared in and out of his mouth. This was a magical session and when Lanky finally came, Kelsey’s entire ordeal had been worthwhile. Even Lanky’s cum tasted very sweet.

As Lanky began zipping up, the other guy that Kelsey had seen in the charge office entered the room. He had not really taken much notice of this man, but now had a better look at him. This guy was of a similar build to Lanky, but just a little shorter. He also had an unattractive and somewhat nasty expression on his face, and reminded Kelsey of the younger policeman that had brought him to the police station.

‘Nasty’ did not dally and shortly, commenced brutally face-fucking Kelsey. Nasty’s cock was very similar to Lanky’s, but where the comparison ended. Nasty was obviously one of those individuals who thrived on authority, and Kelsey’s restraint suited his sadistic tendencies. Fortunately, as with Squat, the onslaught was short-lived.

Arduous as Kelsey had found his last ordeal, it amazed him that he had finally shot his own load after the melee. Having observed this and before untying Kelsey, Nasty bent down and scooped up Kelsey’s spunk, before force-feeding it to him.

As Nasty was about to undo the buckle of the belt around Kelsey’s neck, he hesitated. With a spiteful grin, Nasty then returned his dick to Kelsey’s mouth. Almost instantly, Kelsey felt a spray of hot liquid entering his throat. Kelsey swallowed for all he was worth not wanting to get any piss on his shirt and thankfully, Nasty did not have a major piss on board.

Once untied, Kelsey returned to his bench as he watched Nasty depart.

Nighttime was approaching as Kelsey lay on the bench, reflecting upon the last twenty-four hours. He had certainly had a supercharged Hispanic sojourn thus far. His reverie was interrupted, however, when Nasty suddenly appeared with a tray of food. There were two slices of bread and a bowl of something resembling soup.

Twenty minutes after Kelsey consumed his meal, Nasty once again appeared and removed the tray. For the following hour or so, Kelsey was alone in his cell, before Squat once more reappeared.

Shortly, Kelsey again had his head firmly secured by the belt. On this occasion, however, Kelsey had removed all his clothing, which brought a smirk to Squat’s face. In no time, Kelsey received his second skull-fucking from the thickset policeman.

Thereafter, unlike before, Nasty was second up.

This time around and dissimilar to before, Nasty started off with a piss in Kelsey’s mouth. Regrettably, on this occasion, his bladder was a lot fuller.

After the two oral bullies had finished with him, Lanky appeared. The following scene made all the ‘torture’ Kelsey had suffered very worthwhile.

Lanky actually entered the cell and after kissing Kelsey passionately, he gave Kelsey a gentle butt-fucking of note. This was singly the most ardent and enjoyable sexual experience he had thus far enjoyed on his foreign visit.

When Lanky finally left, Kelsey drifted off to sleep.

Kelsey awoke in the early hours of the morning to the sounds of voices. It was four o’clock to be exact, as he would see on the clock in the charge office a minute or so later. Astonishing, one of the voices was a female voice.

Squat instantly commanded Kelsey to evacuate the cell. Obviously, a woman had been apprehended and he had a sinking feeling that he would now be relocated to men’s cell, which indeed happened.

To the sounds of a very loud and upset female, Kelsey followed Squat and Nasty out of his ‘safe’ location. After he was once more entrenched in his former imprisonment, the two policemen abandoned him to his fate.

The room was well illuminated after they left because of a powerful floodlight located outside the barred window to the cell. As Kelsey observed the five reclined bodies around him, as if as one, they all arose to a seated position.

Next, as if in a trance, they all began to remove all their clothing, in what felt like a sacramental ceremony. Kelsey felt like he had been delivered into an Aztec temple of sexual gratification. He was the ‘golden’ sacrifice that had been delivered into the clutches of animalistic beasts that were about to indulge in a primordial ritual of base fornication.

Following that, all five men moved toward him. After surrounding him, five pairs of hands now commenced undressing him, before his body was pulled up and moved to the centre of the room. A writhing mass of bodies now encircled him. After the ordeal that he had been through thus far, his odour blended with the strong smell that enveloped them and the miasma of pong was heavenly.

They kept turning his body in what like felt like a homage of their lust. Kelsey’s body was swathed my hands, mouths, and gyrating bodies. Cocks excitedly rubbed against him as his head, neck, nipples and torso got worshipped. Never in his life had he ever imagined such a sensual scenario.

Next, one by one the pack entered his arse in short intervals, as the throng of flesh constantly rotated around him. The kissing, prodding, and caressing, seemed endless. Kelsey had never had such an exciting gangbang in his life and was rather disappointed that he had been moved to the other cell the previous day.

After several rotations, one after the next, all the men took turns to unload in his arse. Rivulets of spunk began to stream down his legs and as the men became aware of this, they commenced scooping up the jizz and anointing his body with their seed. By now, there was an overwhelming smell of steamy sex pervading the air.

Finally, as one after the other returned to their seats and began to dress, Kelsey followed suit.

Early in the morning as all five men were escorted out of the cell, Kelsey sat awaiting his turn. Not long after, Kelsey was taken to the captain’s office. Fortunately, the captain spoke fairly good English.

After Kelsey had explained what had happened, the captain made a phone call to the hotel that Kelsey was staying at. Having verified Kelsey’s story, the captain apologized, but cautioned him against his carelessness, and shortly afterwards, Kelsey was on his way.

As Kelsey lay on his bed after a luxurious bath, he once more ruminated about the past two days. With a giggle, he realized that he had one hell of a story to tell the buddy who had warned him about his trip across the border, once he got back home.

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments