Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let's Share

"Lover decides he doesn't want to wait on threesome, starts early with 3rd lover."

5
5 Comments 5
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Two young guys as a couple, sharing an older daddy, who comes by to top the both of them."

Twenty-eight-year-old Josh was a Sergeant with the Cincinnati police force, who worked overnight.  He’d just left work early on a rainy Friday morning, and from that point, all he could think about was Chris, his partner of ten years.

“Hey, babe,” he texted Chris.  “I’m on my way home, but I’m stopping at the Wal Mart for a jug of milk and a few things.  Need anything else?”

Chris, a supervisor at a coffee plant not too far from their home, was usually up around 5 a.m., the time Josh texted him, preparing for work, but there was no response.  Josh didn’t overthink, as he only wondered if Chris might have overslept.  He proceeded to the store.  An hour and $65 worth of stuff later, Josh was walking out of the store and headed into the parking lot for his Toyota pickup.  Twenty minutes later, he was pulling into their driveway, but he noticed an unfamiliar car sitting in front of the house, but parked on the street.  He chalked it up to maybe one of the neighbors’ kids parking there for whatever reason, then locked his truck, and walked inside.  He also noticed Chris’ pickup was still in the same spot.  Josh proceeded to the front door with licorice in his mouth, and bags in his hands, happy to know Chris was still home.  He opened the door.

“Baby, I’m home,” he said.

There was no answer.  

“Chrissssss, honey, I’m hoooommmmmmmmme.”

Still no answer, but Josh wouldn’t investigate until he put down the groceries in the kitchen.  He spit the licorice in the trash can, then headed upstairs in their home, to their bedroom.  He heard the television going, but nothing else, so he figured maybe he was in the shower, or getting dressed.  

“Honey, you called in sick,” Josh asked, as he entered the bedroom.  

No sign of Chris, but he did see a pair of wrinkled, rolled up pants and flip flops on the floor beside a worn t-shirt and underwear right in front of the doorway inside the room.  Josh became suspicious, and heard a shower going and noises coming from the bathroom, so he headed inside to see a wide silhouette of two white men, who appeared to be naked, and gyrating.  Josh headed into the bathroom, then opened the shower door, and saw the landscaper Sly, banging his husband from behind while they both stood up in the shower.  Josh was in complete shock, and so were they, as they were caught.  He calmly closed the door, then headed into the den downstairs, totally befuddled by what he just saw.

“Baby, baby, Josh honey, I’m sorry,” Chris yelled out, pushing Sly away.  

He put on a robe then rushed downstairs.  

“Baby, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” he kept saying to Josh.

Josh, with a blank expression, responded.

“I know, you’re always sorry.  Chris is always sorry, and get what he wants, including Sly.”

“I tried to wait until tonight for us to share Sly, but he called and texted me that he was horny.”

Sly, a fifty-nine-year-old top who’s a chunkier resemblance of Sylvester Stallone, was a landscaping company owner who was not only good for laying fertilizer, but laying pipe as well, at least per neighborhood lore.  He dabbled with women and men, especially younger, slimmer ones like Chris and Josh.  Josh wasn’t mad that his lover was fucking another guy, but that his lover didn’t have the patience for the two of them to share him.

Chris and Josh were going back and forth as Sly made his way downstairs.

“Excuse me, boys,” he said, naked and in front of them.  “All this arguing over me, and we can be getting dirty in the shower together.  In fact, Josh, you just got off work, how about we head upstairs, and punish Chris for taking me all by himself this morning, huh?”

Miaceleste
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaceleste

“Sly, we’re having a conversation, so in all reality, you can just leave,” Josh said.

“You want me to leave?  You really want me to leave?”

Sly was walking in the direction of Josh with his hard, ten-inch dick swinging.  Josh wasn’t exactly running away from it either, and before you knew it, it was in Josh’s mouth, while Chris was behind Sly, rubbing his nipples.  

“You sure you want me to leave,” Sly asked Josh again.

“Fuck no, I want this cock in my ass, too,” Josh said.  

Josh was sitting in the chair, sucking on Sly while Sly and Chris were French kissing.  Chris’ robe had fallen to the ground and he showed off his hard, oozing tool while kissing on Sly.  Josh, still in uniform, then began sucking on his lover, while jerking off Sly.

“We need to get you upstairs, honey,” said Chris.  

“We damn sure do, because daddy wants that ass, too,” said Sly.  

Josh got up, and before walking away, began “group kissing” Chris and Sly at the same time, as all three of their tongues met, and exchanged “greetings.”  Josh stripped out of his uniform and was soon as naked as his playmates.  He then headed upstairs, with Chris in tow, smacking his ass, and Sly behind Chris, smacking his ass as well.  Josh headed for the bathroom, opening the shower door to turn the water on again.  Once he had it running, the other two joined him.  Chris and Josh started kissing and Sly sat on the stool in the shower, to take turns sucking them.

“Got damn, I love these sweet, young cocks,” he said of the two.  

They were busy kissing, rubbing, tugging and moaning, as Sly kept on deep throating them.  

“Now, its time for that ass,” Sly said to Josh.  “I’ll pound that ass the same way I did his. You ready?”

Josh, considered versatile, was not ready, as he hadn’t been fucked in years, but he wanted to try and bottom.  At first, it was a little uncomfortable, but after a few small strokes, Josh was taking all of Sly. Sly, who looked good for his age, was packing torque in those hips, as Josh held onto the shower wall, and Sly was excited, pumping the hell out of Josh.

“Yeah boy, you like that cock inside you,” Sly said, as he was banging Josh.  “You like that pussy being stretched?  Cop pussy at that?”

Sly picked up steam and was pounding Josh even more against the wall, to the point pictures hit the floor in other rooms.

“You still want me to leave, baby?”

“God no, fuck no, you’re not going anywhere,” said Josh.  

Sly was hitting his spots, and hitting them good.  

Chris was in the background of the shower, watching, and getting turned on of Sly fucking his partner’s brains out.

“Yeah Sly, do that ass, do it good,” he coached.

Josh was moaning, groaning and now wincing, as Sly was starting to go a little too deep apparently.  

“Sly, pull out baby, you’re in my stomach,” said Josh.

Chris turned off the water, as the three dried off then headed back into the bedroom.  Sly was looking at Chris, rubbing his still-hard meat.

“I’m not done with you yet,” Sly told Chris.  “I’m going to sit on the edge of this bed, and you will ride me, and Josh will suck the cum out of you.”

Sly sat exactly where he said he would, and had Chris hop on top, as Chris immediately started riding Sly.  Josh came in, and licked and sucked on Chris’ nipples, until Chris shot all his cum in the air, and on the floor.  Chris couldn’t make it three minutes riding Sly.  Josh then laid on his back on bed, and allowed Chris to lick his nuts, while Sly was sucking on the dick.  Josh was in heaven, as he was completely hands-free for once without getting worked to death.

“Sooooo, you’re not still mad are you,” said Chris, as the three laughed and talked in the nude, in the bed.

 

 

Published 
Written by TBONE83
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments