Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lewis Confesses Something

"A friend confesses he has bi thoughts."

3
3 Comments 3
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"I got my 'straight' friend to admit he has had gay thoughts. He said he wanted to experiment with me. Great! But when I took him up on the offer he chickened out and hasn't spoken to me since! Here I fantasize about what I'd do to him if he came crawling back..."

Me and Lewis had been friends for over ten years before this kicked off. He was never single for very long and was what you might call 'adorkable.' Not traditionally handsome but cute in a geeky way. Even though we were in our mid-twenties, he still always used to wear hoodies with game logos on them.

He was engaged for years but he and his fiancee, Jane, broke up not long before they were to marry. He moved back to near where I currently live, and that's when this all started. I knew it wouldn't be long before he started dating again. A month or two after he moved home I sent him a text. I told him I thought he was cute. And reminded him of the time he'd gotten drunk and admitted to me that he had fancied guys! After a while, I got a reply.

"I think you're attractive too. I've wanted to experiment with guys for ages. I guess now I'm single again I could! But I wouldn't want it to be with someone I don't know... please don't tell anyone this, I've never told anyone else before."

Wow! I wasn't expecting that. I thought he would just reject me outright.

"Well, you know me pretty well. And I'd want to fool around together if you were up for it."

"Could we meet up and just hang out a few times first? I could kick your ass at pool and get a few drinks. I'm super nervous about this tbh."

"Don't be nervous! I won't make you do anything you don't want to. X."

In reality what followed was several months of occasionally meeting up. He would avoid the subject of sex, dismissing it when I tried to bring it up. More and more he emotionally withdrew from me and I got irritated and confronted him about it. He said that he'd changed his mind and that he'd never liked guys anyway.

I asked him if he was he lying before or was he lying now? He called me crazy. That was over a year ago and we haven't spoken since. I've removed his number from my phone.

The saga left me feeling a mix of angry and horny. So the following fantasy is what I'd do to the lying little dork if he came crawling back...

~~~

It's late on Saturday night and I'm woken up as my phone is blowing up with messages, one right after another! What the fuck is going on? It better be important as I was having an interesting dream about Tom Holland in a leather corset. All the messages are from the same, unknown number. And they're picture messages.

I open them up and the first one is a body shot of a guy in Marvel superhero boxers that are covering up a stiff boner. Hello! As I keep scrolling it becomes obvious it's Lewis in his bathroom. And judging by the bottle of vodka on the sink, he's pretty drunk.

I type out, "Hey Lew,  nice pants." I send the message and then another one, saying, "Not heard from you in ages. Why have you been blanking me?"

Another picture pops up on the screen. Lewis is stood there in front of the mirror. I can see his cheeky face, his glasses on the counter and the tip of his dick poking out of his boxer's waistband. I'm already naked in bed and my hand is now rubbing precum over the tip of my own cock as I receive a voice message from him.

"Too pissed to type!" He's whispering and I can hear the sound of him wanking in the background. "You're... We... I... I want to know what sucking a cock feels like." He gasps with pleasure as he plays with himself. "And you should suck mine. Sorry for being a dick and ignoring you. Hope you forgive me?"

I don't forgive him. But I want that cock. I decide to reply with, "You'd better not be thinking about cumming tonight! Stop touching yourself. Right now. And come meet me at this hotel tomorrow evening." I send him the address for a place not far away.

"Hot!" he says, and giggles a little, "I kinda love being told what to do. I'll put it away for now and get it out for you tomorrow."

"Good boy. Now go to bed and get some rest. You've got a big day coming up tomorrow."

"Okay... sir!" He sounds excited. He then sends me another pick of his hard dick in those superhero boxers, now stained with precum.

I grab my lube and jerk off, looking at his pictures and thinking about what I'll do to him tomorrow.

When we get to the hotel I lock the door behind us and put down my bag.

"Get naked," I demand. I go sit on the bed as I wait or for him to do as I've asked.

"Yep!" He exclaims as he pulls off his hoodie and shirt in one go. His nipples look even darker in person and the olive skin on his chest is covered in short curly hairs.

"Did I tell you to stop there?" This prompts him to step out of his trainers, undo his belt and let his baggy jeans drop to the floor. Today he's got on some Harry Potter themed boxer-briefs that have 'Mighty Griffindor!' on them. He looks at me, expectantly and nervously. "And those too, take 'em off!"

He turns away from me and pulls his boxers down. He has a smooth round ass. He turns around and throws his boxers at me with a grin on his face. They're warm. When he turns to face me I see that there's nothing especially 'mighty' about what he was hiding in those geeky undies. Perfect, that'd work out better for what I had planned for this evening.

I reach over and grab Lew by the dick and pull him towards me and onto the bed. I lay back and get him to straddle over my face. He has massive balls and I fill my mouth with them and stroke them with my tongue. He moans out, "Oh! Fuck!" And I sit up enough to get his cock into my mouth.

CataleyaRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataleyaRose

His five-inch prick has a narrow shaft and a bulbous head. The shaft was lighter at the top than the bottom as he'd been circumcised as an adult. I run my tongue over the smooth, shiny head and get it nice and wet. My cock gets hard, this is so hot, I've wanted to do this for ages.

I 'deep' throat the cock and bury my nose in his recently trimmed pubes and smell his shower gel. He runs his hands over the back of my head and says, "You're so good at that, babe" as I continue to worship his cock. I want to make sure he's extremely horny and will agree to whatever I say. So I run my hands over his ass and gently finger his hole. "Oh shit, that feels good. Girls always say they won't finger me."

"How about we make this more interesting then?" I flip him onto his back, get up and go over to my bag. I pull out some handcuffs, a riding crop and some lube. "I can do more than finger you.

A big smile spreads across his face, "Yeah!" He's wriggling on the bed, naked and enthusiastic.

I throw the four sets of handcuffs onto the bed. "Put these on your wrists and ankles." Which he does as I take my own clothes off. I review his work. "These aren't tight enough." I click them in a few more times so he can't rotate his limbs. And then I flip him onto his front. I click the other ends of the cuffs to the bed-frame so that his face is buried in the pillows. His tasty looking ass is sticking up in the air. I rim him. He's loving it.

It tastes faintly like scented shaving gel. At least' he's made the effort for today! I whip him with the crop and he lets out a pleasure filled gasp. I lube up the end of the crop and stick it, sharply, into his ass. He seems to like it.

Let's get started with what I really wanted to do. I go over to his jeans on the floor and pull his phone out his pocket. It needs a passcode. "What's your birthday again?"

"Seventh of October. Why?"

I type 0 7 1 0 into the phone and it unlocks right away. "Not very smart are you?"

"What?"

"Nothing..." I get on the bed behind him and grab his cock. I open the Facebook app on his phone, snap a pic and caption it "Its' not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean." I post it to his wall. Within seconds I get responses from his friends and family. Comments appear on the picture, all from different people; 'Oh my god, what the fuck!', 'Haha, if you say so, dude. Sometimes size does matter.', 'Oh my god! Is that him? Has he been hacked?!', 'What's that sticking out of his ass!?', 'It's defo him. He took me home at uni once. I remember that cock.', 'You can see his face in the background, look! It's Lew!'

"What was that!? Did you take a picture?" He seems agitated and tries to turn and look. But can't.

"Nope." I open the live stream on his feed. Then point the camera at his ass and start working the crop to widen his unfucked hole. The counter for the number of people viewing climbs rapidly. They start leaving comments and the laughing emojis fly over the screen. I pull out the crop, lube up my cock and gently slide it into him. His tight ass feels amazing. Knowing that the show is live makes me even more horny. He has no idea. I mute the stream and ask, "Do you like that?"

"Mmm, yeah, fuck me, babe," He replies after I've turned the video feed's sound back on.

This gets a few amused comments. So I do the same again and I make him ask me to fuck him harder. He shouts it out for me and everyone on his Facebook to hear. I continue to fuck him, harder and harder, using as a masturbatory toy. He tells me it's hurting him but he loves it and wants me to carry on. I move the camera around to get angles of our balls slapping together and then his face as he moans in pleasure.

I'm getting close to cumming so I pull out and shoot all over his back, long thick ropes of cum. My head is ringing with pleasure. Not only did I get to fuck my friend and get back at him but the exhibitionism was super hot. I save the video to his Facebook page and take the cuffs off his wrists. I leave his feet tied to the bed.

"Oh fuck dude that was amazing!" His cock is covered in precum and he starts using it to jerk off. I take a few steps away from the bed. I snap another pic. "What the hell? Is that my phone?" It seems like he can't decide if he's pissed or turned on.

"It is. And this is going on your Facebook, Twitter and has to all your contacts."

"WHAT!?" He's definitely mad now. But still jerking it. What a strange boy

"And that's not all." I replay the video I'd taken and show him. He tried to go for me but can't get up off the bed. He's violently struggling against the cuffs and is furious. I take my time getting dressed and, pick up his clothes and then throw them out of the window. He's screaming bloody murder at me.

I pick up my bag and flick the key so it's just near the edge of his reach. As I walk out of the door, I say, "See you mate. Thanks for the memories."

Published 
Written by Joe1989
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments