Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother, My Pimp

"My brother pimps me to his buddy for cigarettes…"

22
6 Comments 6
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I grew up in a trailer park and so any class discussion would be irrelevant. We had a roof over our heads and fortunately never starved, but my parents worked their arses off in menial jobs to give my brother and me a reasonable education and stability in our daily existence.

At the time of my story, my brother was in his final school year, one he enjoyed so much that he was compelled to do it twice. Although Nate was two years older than me we now found ourselves a year apart at school, with me in my penultimate year.

I had adored my brother. He had always been my hero and permanently had my back when I was bullied. Nate took after my tough father and was a not a guy anyone was prepared to mess with. Nate could easily handle boys three years older than himself. I, on the other hand, was a real sissy-boy.

Nate knew I was gay. This had come about a month earlier when he unexpectedly arrived home while I was giving another man in the trailer park a blow job. Fortunately, Nate promised not to tell our homophobic father about this event. Relieved as I was about this, however, little did I realize the far-reaching consequences that his silence would have on my future.

Nate’s best friend was a guy I couldn’t stand named Geoff. Geoff was a sweaty large oaf who always looked like he was well overdue for a shower. He was icky and gross, and always made me feel uncomfortable when I was in his company.

Geoff lived in a suburb nearby, and by our standards came from a well-off family. Geoff always had money and cigarettes, a privilege that Nate, in particular, was greatly in awe of.

What I didn’t know at this point, was that Nate had told Geoff about my indiscretion.

One fateful afternoon as they both sat around in the lounge talking their usual shit, I soon made an excuse to head off and do my homework as I chomped on a sandwich.

“Hang on,” Geoff said, before adding, “Before you go, I would like to make Nate a proposition.”

“What, buddy?” Nate asked as both he and I looked perplexed.

Next, holding up the packet of cigarettes that Geoff had retrieved from his top pocket, he looked at Nate and said, “This packet is half full. It’s all yours, Nate, if your brother gives me a blowjob.”

“Are you fuckin’ kidding. You’re not gay, Geoff. Why do you want Barry to suck your dick?” Nate asked in disbelief.

“I may not be a queer, but I’m still horny. I’m not as lucky as you are with girls, Nate, so I have to make do. Besides, Barry may as well have been a girl in any case,” he concluded with a snigger.

In that instant, I knew that Nate had told this arsehole about what he had seen me doing.

“Barry is my brother, dude,” Nate incredulously emphasized.

“Cock-sucking brother,” Geoff reminded him, before challengingly resuming, “Listen, it’s up to you bro. Here are the smokes… and so you guys now need to make a decision.”

As Geoff held up the packet I could see Nate’s mind working overtime. In our lives, pocket money was practically unheard of and Nate had to rely on Geoff’s infrequent generosity, apart from the occasional cigarette he could steal from my dad and the butts he retrieved from ashtrays. The vision of this packet, therefore, was like a beacon of luxury to him.

“Let me walk you to your room, Barry,” Nate finally concluded, as he almost pleadingly looked at me.

Once we got to the room we shared, he asked, “Are you prepared to help me out, buddy?”

“Oh, Jesus, Nate, anybody but him,” I begged.

“Barry, it’s not like you haven’t done this before,” Nate now reasoned.

“Yeah, but Geoff…” I entreated.

“Listen, you know I’ve always had you back, haven’t I?” Nate rhetorically asked, before persevering, “Now it’s time for you to step up and do something for me,” he concluded, as his hand gently squeezed my shoulder.

I was fucked and knew it, and simply couldn’t let my hero down.

Downhearted, I simply nodded.

“Okay, let’s get this done. Hopefully, the arsehole cums quickly,” Nate encouragingly added.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

Once back in the lounge, Nate looked at Geoff and said, “Barry has agreed. But, you’d better not harm a fuckin’ hair on his head, do you understand?”

“Sure. Here are your smokes, bro,” Geoff said with a disgusting smirk.

“I can’t watch this. Call me when it’s over,” Nate responded, before leaving and lighting up one of his precious cigarettes as he departed.

Geoff now arose and untied his jeans before pushing them and his underpants down to his ankles.

As he sat back down he looked at me and said, “Okay, boy, you know what to do.”

Looking at his pudgy pimpled face I moved forward and knelt before him.

“You’d better make this good, boy,” he uttered as he leaned backward on the chair and pushed his hips forward.

Geoff had a cone-shaped uncut cock with enormous balls. As I had expected, his very hairy genitals had a rank pissy and sweaty odour. Having been coerced into this, all I could think about was getting it over as quickly as possible and would pull out all the stops to make this happen.

Unfortunately, Geoff was not a quick cummer and made me work very hard. Luckily, his cock was a very comfortable fit and didn’t stress me at all.

What I, however, had not counted on, was the voracity of his eagerness. Once we got going, his broad hands soon encapsulated my head as his hefty thighs hammered upward and sustained their onslaught.

“Don’t you dare waste a drop when I cum,” he guffawed as his breathing became laboured and he arose to his feet.

What now surprised me, was the volume of his spunk as he unleashed his torrent of seed into my mouth and throat. It was like a tidal wave of jizz.

Afterward, as Geoff got dressed, looked at me, and said, “Thanks, Barry. I enjoyed that.” There was a kind tone to his voice and a look of real affection in his eyes as he did so.

Strange as the events of the day had been, I couldn’t help feeling that I had not only enjoyed giving him a blowjob but had developed a mild affection for Geoff.

As a result, when the same routine followed two days later, my adversity was not so pronounced.

Like before, Nate again got his smokes and Geoff got his next blowjob. What was amazing on this occasion, however, was that Geoff now frequently lifted my head and kissed me during the procedure. Even more astonishingly, I liked it and his pimpled face was not off-putting at all.

Although happy with his cache, Nate, of course, apologised emphatically again afterward when Geoff departed.

After a few of these episodes followed, Nate took things to the next level when he asked me if I was prepared to allow Geoff to fuck me. It was clear that they had colluded on this development, and as I witnessed, the reward for this was an unbelievable six full packets of cigarettes.

Although I had never been anally penetrated, by now I had grown extremely fond of Geoff, a fact that I had not made Nate aware of.

Given Geoff’s gentleness and my escalating affection for him, I ‘reluctantly’ agreed. Nate, naturally, was also overjoyed. The only stipulation that Geoff added to this evolution was that he wanted to fuck me on my bed. It amused me that Nate no longer seemed concerned by Geoff’s escalating ‘gayness,’ as he merrily puffed on his never-ending supply of pimped cigarettes.

My defloration was fantastic, and it was the first time I comprehended what the concept of making love was all about. Geoff passionately kissed me throughout our session. Geoff also really took his time and made the event indescribably memorable. In short, the oaf turned out to be an incredible lover. His dick felt glorious in my backside and I even found myself very turned on by his sweatiness and animalistic grunting.

After our two-hour long session and when Geoff had cum three times, we joined Nate in the lounge.

“Are you okay, buddy?” Nate asked nervously as he scanned me for ‘damage.’

“Sure,” I replied trying to hide my elation.

For the remainder of that year, my pimp brother was kept in cigarettes as my arse paid for his dirty habit.

Thankfully, this was no problem for me.

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments