Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One hot summer chapter 2

"Two eighteen year old boys continue to explore their sexuality"

12
3 Comments 3
6.1k Views 6.1k
4.2k words 4.2k words

My best friend Rob and I had discovered the joys of boy-boy intimacy and were actively exploring our sexuality. We thought our world had fallen apart when his Mom caught us in bed together, but to our surprise, she did not freak out or punish us. Instead, she supported and encouraged us.

"I'm comfortable with you boys discovering love and sensuality in a safe and let's be honest a delightful way. So, make the best of your time together, but remember to be discreet, make sure that no-one can walk in on you like I did today and don’t overdo it.”

In the short-term, Rob and I took on board his M um’s counsel, well apart from the not overdoing it. I blush just remembering that we had sex almost every day for the remainder of the holidays. But hey, we were insatiable, and you can’t have too much of a good thing. We became attuned with each other and seemed to know instinctively what the other wanted, whether it be full sex, a sixty-nine or single blow-job or just heavy petting. This mutuality formed the core basis of our ongoing love but to my amazement didn’t satisfy all my sexual needs.  

For a few days, while our Mums and sisters were staying with relatives, Rob and I took the opportunity to enjoy love in the extra comfort of each other’s beds. Honestly, the springs were worked and pounded hard as we spent day and night together. Once our folks returned, we had to forgo this luxury and head back to our favorite forest clearing. As we walked over there one day, I was in a daze, my mind in turmoil. We’d just blown each other away day after day, but for some reason, I didn’t feel fulfilled. I couldn’t understand the reasons but, then as we meandered through the wild and untamed forest there came the dawning. I wanted rough sex; I needed Rob to rut me like a doe taken by a wild stag.

Once in the clearing, I quickly undressed and explained my desires to Rob. I practically begged him to go caveman on me.

“I can’t do it. I can’t take you in that way.”

“I gripped his cock in my hand. “Yes, you can. Deep down you know that you’d like to release your inner savage. Now’s your chance. Lube up and let your cock do the talking.”

I put a cloth over the tree stump and got into doggy position. To my delight, I noticed that, despite the initial reluctance, Rob’s cock was now erect, well-oiled and twitching with anticipation.

Without further ado, Rob got behind me and drove his slick dick through my hole and into my tight twat. Without prior stimulation or warning, my honey tunnel didn’t know how to cope with this intrusion and struggled to deal with it even as Rob’s shaft plundered its depths again and again. I stopped breathing at the shock of sudden penetration and Rob had already drilled my tunnel several times before physiology took over and I began gulping in air. I was in distress, but Rob was unremitting. He continued to ransack my twat and drive every one of its now-awakened and ultra-sensitive sweet spots into tumult. I began to groan and then make wild animal noises, which got louder and louder as I closed on orgasm. At this point, Rob slowed the pace, and my arousal declined. I'm unsure how he sensed that I had settled because he then re-slicked his cock and increased his rate of shagging. Rob slowed again, presumably to prevent his climax but speeded up once more, and soon I was screaming uncouth oaths as I neared the peak. Rob dragged me back from orgasm but then went ape, riding me faster and harder than before. This time he matched my crescendo of oaths with his own set of animal noises, each uttered as he drove a stroke home. He slowed his rate right down as I again got close but soon re-started pounding me. I went into a daze and lost track of how many cycles we went through. I only know that when the fog cleared my whole body was quaking, my fud felt like jelly and I was begging Rob to stop. But he was now in stag mode. Nothing would stop him until his animal lusts were satiated. I was close to passing out when his vocals reached their peak, and his cock began to spasm within my shattered fanny. I fainted as his dick filled my ravished twat with soothing cum and my dick shot its load.

I’m unsure how long I was out of it but came to while clasped in Rob’s arms. He looked distraught. “Are you okay? Are you hurt? I’m so sorry that I lost control and became a wild animal.”    

“I’m fine. I’m exhausted and sore. My fud is a wreck, but wave upon wave of wonderful sensual sensations are still flowing from it. I’m glad your inner savage came to the fore. He shagged me into seventh heaven, and that’s what I wanted.”

“Oh, wow. I’m glad. I’m not surprised that I wrecked your twat. I screwed you for about twenty minutes before shooting my load. My cock is a goner for the present.”

“Oh, so it’s my fud’s fault that your dick is sore.”

“No, I’m just moaning. You’ve given me so much joy today that I’m worried we’ll never match it again.”

“I have the same concern but trying to equal it is going to be fun.”

“I’m glad that I satisfied you, but I also learned a valuable lesson today. I need to have better control over myself. It’d be all too easy for lust to take over and lead to harm.” 

 “You’re Mum would be proud of your prudence, and I’m glad that you acquired that knowledge while using and pleasuring me.”

I tried to stand up, but my legs couldn’t support me, so I lay there beside Rob.

“Your cock has earned some tender loving care. Let me try to relieve its discomfort.”

I took his dick in my mouth. It never stirred, but Rob was soon murmuring to himself as I soothed his glans and shaft with my tongue. He fell into a blissful sleep with his limp cock nestled on my tongue.

Rob had to support me during most of the walk home. My legs and nether regions wouldn’t respond to commands as they should. I went straight to bed and slept throughout the night.

I didn’t see Rob next day; we’d agreed we both needed the rest. The following day we spent at Rob’s house but could only cope with some moderate petting. By day three, our sexual candles relit. Rob joined me at my home, and we made out in bed. My fud wasn’t yet ready for action, but both of our irrepressible cocks were. We shared several luscious sixty-nines over the day. Indeed, we were so enthralled that we almost got caught. We heard the front door open, and my Mum and sister come in. Luckily, they went straight to the kitchen and stayed there long enough for us to get dressed. We had the scrabble board set up on the bed before my Mum came through to my room. Our hearts were still racing though.

I let Rob take my boy pussy the next day. He was so sweet and almost frustratingly slow and gentle but now that we’d crossed the Rubicon our love life returned to its usual enthusiastic self and continued through to the end of the summer holidays.

Two unusual events occurred while we were in our forest alcove. One day we were going at it with abandon when we heard voices, boy’s voices, in the distance. We stopped immediately and lay still. Luckily, the boys continued along the forest track and went into a nearby glade. Soon, it became clear that they weren’t there to study flora and fauna. The unmistakable sounds of boy-boy love soon emanated from the area. They were very enthusiastic and vocal in their play. They didn’t linger and headed off out of the wood as soon as they’d finished their business — such a pity. I couldn’t remember that Rob and I were so intense and rushed in our early days but hoped that with regular practice those boys would soon learn the exquisite delights of taking it slow and easy. For us, this event lifted a niggling weight from our shoulders. Now we knew, as Rob’s Mum had said, that we weren’t the only boy-boy couple. A further bonus was to find out how arousing it had been for us to hear those boys make out. It took us all afternoon to satiate our now heightened sexual needs.

About a week later, we were sunbathing when we heard girl’s voices in the wood. We gathered up our clothes and crawled into a small hidden hollow at the back of the clearing. Just as well that we did hide in there because two teen girls walked into our dell. They had only one thing in mind, and after making out for a while, began stripping off. For the first time, Rob and I viewed two curvy girls in the flesh so to speak. We were both panting and struggling to control ourselves as we ogled them and soaked in the enchanting views. This challenge became all the more difficult as the girls began heavy petting. Many of their moves were like ours, but others were new and keenly noted for future use. The girls humped in missionary position and drove each other wild. Soon they were writhing wildly together and moaning deeply as they both orgasmed. Afterward, they kissed and recovered in each other’s arms before redressing and heading out of the Forest. These girls were besotted, as just like Rob and I, they couldn’t keep their hands off each other and smooched as they went on their way.

Those girls were better for us than any aphrodisiacs. Our dicks were now rock hard and gasping for relief. Rob and I rushed to the spot where the girls had made out. Their erotic scents still permeated the area. Now bathed in these sweet aromas, we got into the sixty-nine position. Disappointingly, our excitement was so extreme that we shot our loads almost straight away. Still very frisky, I put my hands around Rob’s bottom and pulled him close so that the whole of his flaccid willy was inside my mouth. I began suckling vigorously on it, and Rob soon reciprocated. We did this out of sheer frustration but were thrilled to find that our cocks slowly but surely revived even though they’d had little or no latent time. I assume that this occurred as we were both still very horny. Soon, our mouths were full and our tongues busy massaging each other’s shafts. Some pre-cum released from the glans just before our willies began throbbing and pulsing. Only a small amount of spunk came out, but our dicks kept vigorously pumping away. I had to break off because I was sore and couldn’t take anymore. This move didn’t stop Rob’s beast. The tip kept pulsating on my lips for a long time, before eventually calming down. Rob had the same struggles with my willy. We stayed in the sixty-nine position and fell asleep. I awakened later to find Rob suckling the remnants of my dick. He was so randy after watching those girls that he needed even more. I wasn’t about to argue and set to work enthusiastically on his wizened shaft. Again, our cocks rose to the opportunity but then had to be teased and massaged for a long, exhausting time before they shuddered and blew their loads. Now sensually sated, Rob and I nestled together, rested until darkness fell, and then headed home. While cuddled there with Rob, a wonderous thought struck me. If just watching girls in action had this mind-blowing effect on us, what’s going to happen when we couple up with them for real? But that was to be another time, another day in the future.

MySweetToy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MySweetToy

All too soon the holidays came to an end, and everything changed. Because of the heavy workload in the final year of school and Rob’s sports commitments, he and I only had free time together at weekends, usually on Sundays. The first week was agony, I got more and more frustrated, and my dick developed a life of its own. Unprompted hard-ons were a recurring feature, and even regular beating of the meat didn’t quiet them. I was frantic by Saturday afternoon when Rob finally had some available time. He was in just as bad a shape as me, and we both knew the cure. Despite knowing that my Mum and sister could return at any moment, we couldn’t contain ourselves. The bed springs suffered mightily as in quick succession Rob, and I raided each other’s pussies and filled them with hot spunk. When Mum got home, she looked worried and asked if we were okay as we were both flushed and sweaty. I just said that we’d had a vigorous workout: not a complete lie and a good remedy for our ails.

We spent Sunday in our favorite forest clearing where we very much overdid the cock action. It was two exhausted but delighted boys, pussies brimming with cum, that made their way home that night. So, it was that Sunday became our weekly day of passion. We still got frustrated during the week, but I must admit that the period of abstinence was good for us. Our love tools became very sensitive and the intensity and passion of our lovemaking during our day of carnal release was remarkable.

Our Sundays followed the usual pattern until about eight weeks into the term when Rob approached me one Saturday with an unusual request. “I’ve been thinking of the time that I went cavemen on you. I know how great it was for me, but I don’t know how it was for you.”

“It was mind-blowing and everything that I’d hoped and asked for.”

“I’m glad of that, but I need to know for myself. I want you to go wild and rut me tomorrow.”

“Well, I don’t know if I can do that to you my sweet love, but I’ll give it a try if you’re sure that it’s what you want.”

My hesitance was two-fold. I didn’t want to risk hurting Rob, but at the same time, I was scared that I wouldn’t be as good as him. Could I let myself go?

The air was thick with anticipation as we walked to our favorite spot and the tension heightened as Rob stripped off, put a clock down beside him and got into position.

“I took you continuously for about twenty minutes. The challenge, if you accept it, is to match or beat that time.”

By now, my cock was in no doubt about what it wanted, and Rob was soon groaning as it drilled into the depths of his love tunnel. Rob was gasping for air as his fanny squirmed and wriggled around my tool in a frenzied effort to house it. Under normal circumstances, I would’ve stopped at that point but was shocked to realize that I’d switched into brute-mode. Now, my only thoughts were to satisfy my animal needs. So, I continued to ransack Rob’s fanny. Each time he or I were closing to a climax, I would slow down and then speed up my stroke rate when our arousal subsided. I don’t know how many cycles we’d gone through by fifteen minutes, but Rob’s whole body was now shaking as his twat struggled with my cock. It didn’t seem to by my rate of penetration that caused him most difficulty; instead, it was my size. For some reason, the cock of my inner beast had more girth than usual. Rob was trembling wildly and incoherent by twenty minutes, and I failed to notice he was nearing climax. Before I twigged, Rob’s cock began to pulse and tremor and then shot out loads of cum.

I never stopped. I pounded Rob right through this orgasm and afterward. Soon he was begging with me to stop, but my guttural exclamations drowned his cries. Now, I couldn’t stop myself even if I’d wanted. By twenty-five minutes I was close to exhaustion, and it was only the sudden sound of the clock alarm going off that triggered my cock to begin releasing its pent-up load. The spunk didn’t shoot out; it just flowed steadily from my glans as we lay together almost in a dog-lock. I was shocked at the width of my still engorged weapon when I pulled out. It was huge. Oh my, I hope I haven’t hurt or damaged Rob.

Rob was okay; he was smiling and gulping air when he clasped me in his arms. “Wow, you’re a real barbarian. My fud’s going to be sore for days, but I wouldn’t have missed this action for the world.”

“I’m glad you’re happy and okay but scared at how easy it was for me to lose control and become a sexual savage. In the future, I must be sure to keep myself in check at all times.”

“I’m pleased that you shagged me silly, but you’re correct about a need for self-control. I felt the same after I trashed you. It’s a good thing to have learned this fact as best buds. I surrendered to you knowing that you wouldn’t go too far, just as I’m sure that you knew that I wouldn’t overdo it with you. Imagine how terrifying it would be if the receiver didn’t have that knowledge or confidence in the taker. From what Mum once said, many innocent wives with Neanderthal husbands find themselves in that dreadful situation.”

I tried to reassure myself that I wouldn’t have gone over the top with Rob but couldn’t be entirely sure. Still, Rob was correct. It was good that we’d learned about these sexual kinks now and within the safety of our best-friend cocoon rather than later in life. We had a unique opportunity to explore our impulses and urges and establish what was sensually comfortable, acceptable and safe.       

Rob and I cuddled together and rested for the rest of the day. I stirred once or twice and on one occasion spotted a couple of red squirrels scurrying around on the ground. It made me wonder. What did the local wildlife think of their randy and raucous pink-skinned neighbors?

Rob was so stiff and sore that he had to forgo sports for the next three days, but that didn’t deter him from slipping into my bed on Sunday. The sex was not as wild and rampant as on the week before but was still pleasurable and very satisfying.

The weeks up to December followed the now usual sensual pattern, but significant changes occurred in the lead up to Christmas.

My sister Jean and I weren’t close while growing up but, then out of the blue; she came to my room one day early in December. She was very nervous and blushing profusely.

“Can we talk? I need some advice.”

I was taken aback by her request but could see that she’d struggled to find the courage to approach me. “Sure, how can I help?”

“I’ve got a crush on Glenn, a boy that goes to your school. It’s driving me to distraction. I’m not concentrating on my studies. I’m just fantasizing about him all the time. What sort of person is he? Is he worth pursuing?”

“You shouldn’t be worrying about boys at your age. I know that you want to have a career. Achieving that is much harder for girls, so you need to concentrate on getting good grades at the school.”

“I know, but all the girl’s in my class are the same way; no longer enthused with study and far more interested in gossip and trivia. It must be the phases of the moon or some other strange stage that girls go through, but no one will explain the whys and wherefores to us.”

I realized straight away that it wasn’t only boy issues that embarrassed Mum. She’d even more difficulty in discussing intimate matters with her daughter. Sadly, Jean’d had to deal with most of them on her own or with advice from friends. With my limited knowledge of girls, I certainly didn’t feel confident to give her guidance, but she was my sister, and I didn’t want to see her suffer or struggle.

“Glenn is handsome and fit and could be a good catch.”

“I sense there is a but in there.”

“But, he is very traditional in his views about girls. He doesn’t see them as individuals, merely as playthings, there only to obey, serve and satisfy males.”

“Oh, I see. Do you think that Glenn could change?”

“Maybe but it’s unlikely. I think Glenn has fixed opinions. They haven’t altered in all the years that I’ve known him.”

“Thank you; I’d probably better give him a miss then and concentrate on my studies.”

“That would be wise.”

Over the coming weeks, Jean and I discussed many things. At first, I stuck to general guidance and refrained from advising her on intimate issues. However, she was persistent, and so I became an intermediary between her and Rob’s Mum. At first, Jean was too embarrassed to talk directly with her and often had me glowing bright crimson with the delicate nature of the queries. I relayed them verbatim to Rob’s Mum and went back with appropriate answers to Jean. My bonus over that time was to learn more about what makes girls tick than many macho males find out in a lifetime. I did draw the line when Jean’s questions became too sexual and eventually persuaded her that Rob’s Mum would not be embarrassed or phased by her inquiries and would be very discrete. As I’d expected, they got on like a house on fire and often spent time together.

Around mid-December, Jean appeared in my room along with a friend.

“Sally has a question for you.”

“Okay, what do you want to know?”

“You’re best friends with Rob. I fancy him and would like to ask him to accompany me to the school dance. Do you think he’d agree?”

Wow, this was a real turn up for the book. Sally wanted to date my love and was asking me for help. In truth, I already knew from conversations at school that many girls hankered after Rob and, although he and I were currently an item, I also realized that Rob was interested in those of the female persuasion. Once I’d recovered from the initial shock, I knew what I had to do and say.

“Rob would be a good catch. He’s good looking and sporty but also clever and sensitive to the needs of others. I’m sure he’d jump at the chance of taking you to the dance.”

“Thank you. All I need now is to pluck up the courage to ask Rob.”

That Sunday, Rob and I were resting side by side in bed when I told him about Sally.

Rob’s eyes lit up.  “Wow, Sally’s a gorgeous and clever girl. What does she see in me? What did you tell her?”       

“I said that you’d be a great catch and that she should ask you out.”

“You don’t mind.”

“No, of course not. I want what’s best for you and your future. Why don’t you get ahead of the game and ask Sally out first?”

Rob grinned like a Cheshire cat and kissed me before making love to me with an intensity and enthusiasm that matched our best of times together.

This occasion could’ve been the last Hurrah for Rob and me. The very next day he asked Sally to the dance, and they began dating. However, the real world is never that straightforward, and it wasn’t long before our lives were re-entwined.

   

Published 
Written by beth10smith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments