Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punished for Pissing

15
3 Comments 3
7.2k Views 7.2k
590 words 590 words

The cock widened his asshole with every thrust. He gripped the park bench and lent into the 8-inch monster destroying his hole. The pink walls of his gape clung to the rod that pounded tears from his eyes. He gasped and bent down further, worshiping the rod that was striking him down.

"Get over here now!" He heard the voice behind the rod say into the phone, "I've got an extra hole for you!"

He salivated. He knew what to expect. Strong hands gripped his waist as his pants slid down to his ankles. He pulled his shirt off and flung it on the ground.

"Make me your bitch!" he gasped.

The blue uniform behind him snickered and pounded hard, his balls slapping his ass with every stroke. If Erin knew pissing behind a tree in the park would result in this, he would have done it sooner.

"Thought I couldn't see you in the dark, you little bitch?" the voice asked. "No one pisses in my park!"

"I'm sorry! I've been so bad!"

His cock dribbled pre-cum onto his feet, wedged against the back of the park bench. A huge rough hand slapped his tight ass. Footsteps crunched and a pair of boots appeared before his eyes. Blue trousers fell down around them a fat cock tumbled in front of his face.

Mouth opened and cock filled it. He gagged and drooled. Tears streaked his face. An 8-inch shaft filled each hole, slipping down throat and up rectum, trying to touch in the middle. The sweat of a 12-hour shift filled his nostrils and covered his tongue. The sound of deep kissing sounded above him.

"Let's switch," a voice said.

The cocks left his body and he gaped in their absence. Juices ran down his quivering legs and his soft wet mouth whimpered for meat. They slammed back into his body. He tasted his ass on the new cock in his mouth and he groaned into it. His cock quivered with excitement.

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

"He's about to cum!" Thick streams squirted out of his cock. A hand thrust in front of his a sloppy mess of cum was spread over his face. Choking and sputtering, cum filled his nose and eyes. He gasped for air around a cock that wouldn't let up. He was filled with bliss.

Heavy hands spanked his ass hard. He felt the massive cock pulse deep in his ass just as the one in his mouth bulged.

"You ready?" a voice asked.

"Fuck yeah!" the other replied.

They pulled out simultaneously and lifting him up quickly pushed him down on his knees. Tilting his face up, he opened his mouth and waited, eyes blinded by his own fluids. Thick ropes of salt splashed into his open mouth and face, running down his chest and towards his cock. He swallowed quickly and started licking up every drop.

"Aww," he heard them chuckle, sitting down on the bench, "Look at it, it's trying to clean itself up. Why don't we help it a little?"

Suddenly something hot splashed down him, stinging slightly. The cum rinsed off his face and into his mouth and he tasted piss. He fell back against the ground as two steady streams anointed his body. His hole gaped and his cock quivered. As if this night could end any better. His legs quivered.

"Let this be a lesson to you! You know what to expect if we catch you pissing again!"

"Yes sir," he whimpered, bruised, glistening, and smiling. "Now I know what to expect."

 

Published 
Written by erinlawson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments