Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spelunking With John, The Finale

"The game brought about some fun and stimulating scenarios."

1
2 Comments 2
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story is part of a series, so please take the time to read the previous stories."

While we finished dinner, we talked about the different sex games that we’ve played over the years such as Spin the Bottle, Strip Poker, Seven Minutes in Heaven and stripping to most any board game. Since we already had recent carnal knowledge of each other, we decided on a variable of Spin the Bottle. The idea is that the one that the bottle points to has to pick a paper slip from a bowl and complete the task listed.

The twist was that each of us would write down four tasks, each on a slip of paper. The tasks wouldn’t be shown to anyone else and other than excess pain there wasn’t anything off-limits.

John started writing very quickly, and I told him, “Take your time with this and try to make it more pleasurable for all and nothing degrading because you may pick it yourself.”

Everyone slowed down a little and took their time, and after we cleaned up the dishes, we sat near the fireplace with our drinks, a bottle, and a bowl of paper slips.

We tossed a coin to see who went first, and John ended up winning and spun the shit out of the bottle. When it finally stopped, it ended up pointing at Steve, and he drew the first paper. It read, give a blow-job to the person that spun the bottle for two minutes (Steve wrote this one). As John started to unzip, Steve asked, “Are we going to throw them back in the bowl or leave them out?”

None of us had thought about that, and we started a lively debate that ended in a split decision to not use them again. That way, we could try and use all of them before the night was over and not do the same thing over and over. Once that was decided, John blurted out, “Can we get back to my blow-job now!” as he whipped out his semi-hard cock.

Bob set the timer on his phone for two minutes just after Steve slipped John’s hardening cock into his mouth. Steve started slow but quickly set a brisk pace with the hopes of getting John to cum before the two- minute mark, but it didn’t happen. As the alarm beeped, Steve sat back and left John wanting more.

The next spin was mine, and I gave it just enough to go around a few times before landing on John. He drew his slip, and it read, strip and let the spinner touch and lick you wherever they want for three minutes (Bob wrote this one).

John stripped while I decided what I wanted to do to him. Once he was completely naked, I lay him down on his back and lightly ran my fingers up both of his legs and back again. Bob started the clock, and I worked my way back down to John’s feet and tickled his arches, causing him to pull them away quickly as he shouted, “Hey, no tickling!”

“Okay, I’ll stop,” I replied and then pulled his legs back down and began caressing them once again. Once he was calm, I slipped forward and sat on his legs while lightly stroking his inflamed cock. As his eyes started to close due to his enjoyment, I mouthed to Bob and Steve to each grab an arm and pin it down. When John’s eyes popped open, I reached behind me and resumed tickling his feet as he attempted to escape.

John started laughing then intermittently added, “You fuckers better let me go…I thought we weren’t supposed to do anything degrading…damn-it, let me go”, between the fits of laughter. I finally quit tickling him and noticed that his cock was covered in his own semen. As he was still giving us a little hell, I leaned down and slid him into my mouth and started sucking him. About forty-five seconds later, the alarm went off, but I had him so close that I didn’t stop and after another minute he was cumming down my throat.

When he was finally done, I moved back to my seat and handed the bottle to Steve as it was his turn to spin. Steve gave it a good one and after several revolutions, if finally stopped on me. I drew a slip and read, rim every player for one minute each (Bob wrote this one too). Since John was still naked, I started with him as he pulled back and spread his legs. I kept it pretty light with John with just a feather-lite licking and very soon, his minute was up.

Looking up I saw that Bob was on his back too and had assumed the same position as John after having removed his pants. With Bob, I got my thumbs on either side of his hole and spread it even more so that I could get inside a little. It didn’t take long before he was moaning, and just before his time was up, he started shaking as I was getting pretty deep. When the timer went off, I stopped and looked over at Steve and grinned.

Steve had removed his pants as well but was up on all fours. When I approached him, he put his head down on the floor and reached back to spread his cheeks for me. I started very tentatively just licking around his cheeks until he blurted out, “Hey, that’s not really rimming, now is it!”

After chuckling for a few seconds responded, “How’s this?” and quickly stuffed my tongue in his hole as deep as it would go. Slowly I began pulling in and out of him, and he started moaning too just as his alarm also went off. I withdrew and sat back in my seat and handed Bob the bottle.

As Bob gave the bottle a spin, both he and Steve were giving me the evil eye, so I piped up with, “I didn’t write that one, I just followed the rules, blame the author.” Bob cracked a little smile when he heard me say that so I figured that he must have written that one down. The bottle came to a stop about halfway between Steve and me, so we decided to let Bob spin again. When it came to rest this time, it was clearly pointing at Steve.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

Steve picked his poison, and it read, make the spinner cum however you want (this one was mine). Steve made Bob lie day and removed his pants. Steve started with a hand job just to get Bob nice and hard. Once he was nice and stiff, Steve starting slobbering all over his cock as he gave him a sloppy blow-job. Bob seemed to be enjoying the attention as much as Steve enjoyed giving it until he suddenly stopped and pulled down his pants.

Bob looked up to see why the attention stopped just in time to see Steve lowering his ass onto Bob’s cock as he said, ”I couldn’t pass up the chance to stuff this fat cock in my ass.” Steve started slow but quickly sped up to a banging pace. Both John and I had our cocks in hand and stroking them while we watched the display in front of us. Steve and Bob were both moaning, and after a few more minutes, Steve came all over Bob’s shirt just before Bob came inside of Steve.

We all took a short break while Steve and Bob cleaned up and we all refreshed our drinks.

As we all started to return, I said, “Can you believe that we’ve only gone one round?”

To which Bob replied, “Yeah, it seems like we have been playing for a good while already.”

“That’s because everyone has been in on the fun so far and the tasks have been very different, which keeps it interesting,” commented Steve.

And John added, “This has been pretty fun so far, but I think there are some real doozies left in the bowl.”

“I hope so,” I added, as I handed the bottle to John. He spun the crap out of it again, and it pointed to Bob this time. Bob removed his paper, and it read, everyone fucks the spinner (this was John’s also). Bob, Steve and I all looked at each other as I said, “Shall we go in order of size or just let Bob go first and tear him a new one?”

As we all had a good laugh at that John piped in with, “That shit ain’t funny…damn-it, I’m the one who wrote this on, and it backfired on me,” which made us all laugh even harder.

I grabbed the lube and told John to lie on his back and spread his legs. After smearing plenty in and around his hole, I lubed up my cock and moved to his entrance. Grabbing his legs under the knee, I pushed them back as I easily slid inside. After a couple of minutes, I lay down on him and started pounding him good. Both of us were getting into it, and I was in no hurry to cum, but I think John was already close. He seemed to cum unusually easy from anal penetration, even easier than me, so I kept up the pace.

I slowed a little but got a better angle that always worked on me and before long John started shaking and saying, “O goddddd, you’re making me cum again…from being fucked…that’s twice today.” The contractions from his orgasm sent me over the edge, and as he was spurting all over himself, I was unloading in his slick, hot, hole. As soon as my orgasm finished, I got up, and Steve slid right in so that John had very little downtime.

Steve took it nice and easy at first since his cock is a little thicker and longer than mine, but soon enough he was going to town as John started babbling, “fuck… oh shit…so gooooood.” Steve took a little longer than me since he had just cum about thirty minutes ago, and by now, John was getting pretty loose. Suddenly Steve stopped and pulled out of John and then rolled him over before pulling him up on his knees. John’s face was still on the floor as Steve slid in and started fucking John hard.

As Steve was going at a fever pace, he blurted out, “His ass is pretty tight once you get past the worn out part” then laughed, just before his orgasm started.

After Steve slid out, Bob stepped up and slowly eased hit fat fucker into John’s well-used ass. It must have been about the time he slid past John’s prostate that John shouted, “Oh fuck, that’s big!” Once Bob got going, I looked down at John’s dick hanging half-hard, and there was almost a constant stream of semen flowing from it now.

Bob joked, “Steve, you may have gotten past the worn out part, but it’s all tight to me” as he kept up his slow, relaxed pace. At this point, John was mumbling and managed, “cumming…again” as a couple of little squirts hit the floor, and his knees buckled. Bob went down with him and didn’t even miss a stroke as he was getting close too.

Moments later Bob sped up and spilled his seed into John’s thoroughly worn out ass. After he recovered and got up, it was pretty clear to all of us that John was done for the evening. We cleaned him up and put his shorts back on before carrying him to the couch and covering him for the night.

Once John was settled, Bob asked, “Shall we continue playing the game?”

I replied, “Well, it’s my turn so I’ll spin, and we can see where it leads.” I turned the bottle towards myself and reached into the bowl and pulled a slip of paper. It read, make yourself airtight with the other players. Standing up, I looked at them and said, “Let’s head to Bob’s bedroom for the night and complete this task and maybe find a few others.”

The End.

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments