Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I had just finished my junior year in college and was looking forward to relaxing for a week at home after finals week. I had always maintained a job at the local hardware store during the summer months to earn money for school. I usually was able to pick up some part-time work as well from their customers spreading mulch, painting, cleaning gutters, etc. Unfortunately for my hardware store, one of the larger chain stores had opened up just outside of town, and their business was way down.

My parents knew about the changes and spoke to Mr. & Mrs. Solyst, the hardware store owners about my future employment. They knew that I counted on the job to make money for books and meals during the school year. Mr. Solyst promised them that I would have a job since I had worked for them for the last six summers but that it wouldn’t be full-time. He did, however, say that he would try and get me more of the piece-meal work from the customers that he still did have.

Mom and Dad also spoke to several of their neighbors and friends to let them know that I would be looking for work to supplement my income. They did all this unbeknownst to me because they wanted me to focus on school. So when I finally got home and settled in, they broke the news to me so that I could look on my own also.

The first couple of weeks, I was swamped between all the work everyone had lined up, and I was a little ahead of my normal take so far. But as families started to go on vacation, my schedule started to open up, and I began to worry. That’s when Grandpa Joe called saying, “Why don’t you come over to my house tomorrow and help me with some chores. I may also be able to get you some more work with my friends or out on the boat.”

. . . .

My Grandpa and I had a close relationship ever since his wife, my Grandma Veronica, passed away eight years ago. He was the only member of my family that knew I was gay. We had several long talks over the years about the birds and the bees, and I was always most comfortable talking to him about those things.

I had dated girls in high school on and off, but I finally realized that I just wasn’t attracted to them. Living in a smallish town near the shore made it difficult to expand my dating to the same sex, so I just concentrated on school until college. Once in college in a much larger city, I found the opportunities that I had been searching for and took advantage of them. I thoroughly enjoyed the abundance of partners available and maintained my single status so as not to get tied down.

During my first break in my freshman year, I talked my Grandpa’s ear off about all of the fun that I was having. That was when he told me that since his wife passed, he had started to test the waters with men also. He found that most women his age just wanted to get married right away, and he wasn’t interested in that. So he began to hang out with a group of guys that were either divorced or widowed like him.

Everyone just thought that they were a bunch of old cronies that just wanted to spend their time fishing, but that’s not all they did. Grandpa began telling me the stories of their deep-sea fishing trips where the stiff poles weren’t just made of fiberglass. He said that over time they developed quite a large group, so they went out on his boat multiple times a week.

 

. . . . .

The following afternoon when I finished at the Hardware Store, I headed over to Grandpa Joe’s to see what work he had lined up for me. When I arrived, he was in the front yard laying out some new plants that he just bought. Walking up to him, I yelled, “Hey Grandpa, how are you doing?”

He quickly turned and grabbed me in a great big hug while yelling back, “I’m not deaf, Stevie,” then a little softer, “It’s so good to see you.”

We broke the hug, and he said, “Come inside so we can get a drink and get caught up on our lives.”

After pouring each of us a tall glass of lemonade, he led me to the back porch where we sat around the pool on a couple of lounge chairs and started yacking away. I went on to tell him about all my sexual adventures this past semester, and in the middle of my stories he blurted out, “Wow, you have become a true cock slut haven’t you?”

I burst out laughing because I knew that he was being a smartass while telling me the cold truth. He began laughing as well, and in the middle of our fit I shot back, “Takes one to know one.” This was our way of letting the other know that we could talk about anything without judgment, and of course, it was also the truth. Now that the ice was broken I asked, “So what kind of work do you have for me? You’ve probably guessed that I need a lot more work to earn money for school since that Hardware store isn’t as busy.”

“Well,” Grandpa Joe said, “You can help me with some planting and mulching …”

“You know that I’m talking about the boat so quit beating around the bush,” I interrupted.

“Oh, are you sure that you want to work on the boat?” he responded with a devilish grin.

Taken aback by his evil little grin, I inquired, “What sort of work do you have in mind? You aren’t performing satanic rituals out there are you?”

Grandpa started laughing hysterically at my last question, and I quickly did too when I realized that he was just messing with me. When our fit of laughter slowed, he stated, “I’ve been thinking about hiring a deckhand to help out on our cruises, but I need someone of the proper persuasion. I also need someone that can keep their damn mouth shut about what we do out there. I think that you’ll be the perfect test case since you fit the bill in both concerns.”

Seeing that he was quite serious about this now, I probed, “What kind of money are we talking about?”

“Let’s see, the cruises last about twelve hours and you’re getting about ten bucks an hour now, so let’s say two hundred for the day, plus tips,” he replied.

“Tips?” I asked.

“You know, for getting beers, helping with their catch, etc.” he answered before noticing the little grin on my face then declared, “You really are a little cock slut aren’t you.”

“Of course I am,” I responded while smiling broadly.

“All right we’ll give you a try, but I want to wait until my Tuesday cruise next week since those are my original group and they’ll know to take it easy on you. These are the guys that suggested that we find someone to help out and they have been helping me cautiously search. If that one goes well, then I can offer you Thursday and Saturday if you can do them.” He explained.

“So is there anything in particular that I should bring? What should I wear? Are there any rules that I should know about?” I fired off quickly.

Grandpa replied in a relaxed manner, “First, You don’t have to bring anything I’ll have all the supplies we’ll need for the day. Second, we leave at seven am so please be on the boat by six so that we have plenty of time to get ready. Third, just dress as you would on any boating trip with platonic friends around, at least until we’re out to sea.” Grandpa smiled knowingly at that last remark.

“As far as rules go, they are quite simple; no one has to do anything that they don’t want to, ever. If you are going to engage in any sexual acts, take it below deck so as not to flaunt it in front of everyone else unless everyone else is already below. Touching each other is allowed, it is our way of letting the other know that we are interested, but if you’re uncomfortable with that then tell me upfront.

We all get tested every three months and try to limit outside partners. If you do have sex with someone outside the group, please use protection. I have set an appointment for you for tomorrow anytime between eleven am and three pm. We use the clinic quite a bit for this, and we get results the next day. Lastly, we do fish on these trips, and that’s what I’m paying you for so try not to spend all of your time below deck,” he dictated.

I knowingly replied, “Okay, I understand everything but have one question. Are your friends going to be worried about touching me because I’m your grandson?”

In a less commanding voice, he answered, “We all knew that we were looking for someone to not only help around the boat but also to tease us a little as well as possibly participate. I understood that just as well as they when I asked you if you would be interested in this job and I’ll remind them of that. They all knew that I was going to ask you about the job and were all quite excited.”

MaitteCruz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaitteCruz1

In a softer voice, I asked, “Are you going to be okay with this?”

“I already wrestled with these thoughts long before I asked you and as long as you’re not doing it right in front of me, I’ll be okay. After all, you’ve been telling me all about your college sex life for three years now, and all it did was get me hard,” Grandpa answered.

“You’re not just saying that are you?” I inquired.

Smiling, he stated, “I will tell you if it bothers me, I promise. But I’m quite sure it won’t because I know that you are your own person and aren’t easily swayed into doing things that you don’t want.”

“Okay, so in the mean-time, what do you need to be done here at the house?” I asked.

With that, we both got up, and I followed him out front to begin planting all the new plants that he was placing when I arrived. We spent the rest of the afternoon getting his plants in the ground, mulching the whole front and swapping sex stories. When it started to get dark, we went inside to get dinner started by throwing some burgers on the grill. We ate outside on the patio, and when I began to get tired, I said goodbye and headed home.

The following morning was Thursday, and when I got to the Hardware Store, I made sure to tell Mr. Solyst that I needed next Tuesday off for another job. He fully understood and even offered me more time on Wednesday to make up for the lost time on Tuesday. I kept fairly busy through the next few days and kept my earnings up but knew that next week was going to be slow other than the boat trip, so I had to do well there. Grandpa Joe called Saturday night to let me know that I was good on the test and everything was set for the trip.

To make sure that I did well on the boat, I spent Sunday evening looking through my bathing suits and finally settled on a bright yellow thong speedo. I would, of course, wear a t-shirt and shorts to start the trip and not change until everyone else did. I had very little body hair to begin with but decided to do a full-body shave Monday evening the way I used to when I swam on the school team. I also put together a backpack with some lube and enemas as well as a spare bathing suit.

I hoped that this deckhand job would be the answer to my financial woes as well as a good source of fun. I knew that I would have to limit my anal activities if I were going to do this three days a week for the next six weeks. The upside was that these guys were all in the sixties or seventies, so how much sex could they possibly have? Plus it’s not like I’ll be the only one there that they’ll want to play with, they still have each other.

Monday was a busy day as I had to add a couple of my Tuesday side jobs to the mix in order to keep them. I rolled into the house at eight o’clock and ate some dinner that mom left in the refrigerator for me before heading to the shower. After fifteen minutes of hot water beating on my sore body, I finally started to shave. I probably could have skipped it since my hair was so sparse to start with, but I wanted to do well with tips on this boating job.

When I stepped out of the shower, I was hair-free from my toes to my nose and smooth as glass. I set my alarm for a quarter after five so that I had time for a quick rinse and baby oil before heading out. When I hit the sack, it didn’t take more than two minutes, and I was unconscious.

The next morning I hopped out of bed and got ready before grabbing a banana and some coffee for the road. Pulling into the marina, I saw that there was already an abundance of activity as several charter boats were getting ready to depart. Walking down the dock, I saw Grandpa opening up the boat, and I took the time to look at it dispassionately.

It indeed was a large and durable piece of machinery coming in at thirty-eight feet with dual diesel inboards. The Pacific Seacraft Trawler was much more of a commercial fishing boat than most of the others in the marina. Grandpa paid good money for it even though it was already fifteen years old ten years ago, but it was durable as hell, and he maintained it thoroughly.

Grandpa Joe broke me out of my thoughts with, “Are you just gonna stand there, gawking?”

To which I replied, “I just never really looked at it before, and it is a beast.”

“I’m glad you like it, now get over here and help me load the supplies and get them stowed before our guests arrive,” he commanded.

While I was loading the supplies onto the deck, I noticed that he had installed one of those mounted fish fighting chairs like on Jaws. Once we had everything on board, I assisted in stowing the supplies before bringing out the tackle and rods. Grandpa went through his checklist on the boat, making sure that everything was ready while I finished the set-up. I arrived at a quarter of six, and it was already six-thirty, but we had everything completed and sat down for a snack and coffee while we waited with the engines running.

During the next fifteen minutes, Grandpa gave me the skinny on all the guy's likes. “You’ve met all five of the guys sailing with us today, but now I’m going to give you some inside info on their proclivities. George loves to suck dick and occasionally get fucked. Eugene likes to be treated like a woman while being fucked. He loves to have his tits played with, and his clitty stroked while you are banging him.”

I interrupted with, “Clitty? Do you mean his cock?”

Grandpa continued, “Yes, he calls it his clitty, so be aware what he is talking about if you’re in a situation with him. Mike just likes to fuck. Pat likes everything from taking and giving to blowing and kissing. Gary is similar to Pat in that he likes it all, but he loves a good sixty-nine. Do you have any other questions?”

“No, I don’t think so,” I responded.

“So is there anything off-limits for you?” Grandpa inquired.

“Nothing that you’ve listed, so I think we’ll be good,” I returned.

With our appetite list shared, we both glanced down the dock looking for our party. As if on cue, they all appeared together at the end of the dock heading our way. Grandpa hopped up and began to clear up our snack plates and coffee cups while I neared the dock to assist our passenger's board the boat. Grandpa came back on deck just as they got to the boat and re-introduced me to everyone as they boarded.

As soon as everyone was seated and ready to go, Grandpa instructed me to untie the boat, and we headed out. I helped him with a few minor chores mostly to familiarize myself with the operations of the boat’s equipment, especially the radio. Once we were pretty clear of any other vessels, he instructed me to go down and check on everyone. I later found out that he did this just to mess with me as I stumbled upon Mike fucking Eugene in the forward compartment.

When I came back up to report on everyone Grandpa Joe was laughing his ass off because he knew what I’d find. “You rotten so and so, you somehow knew that they’d be down there didn’t you?” I blurted out.

After he calmed down, a little Grandpa said, “Yes, I knew. Those two always go at it as soon as the boat leaves the dock. Something about being at sea gets them all riled up.”

I replied, “Well, I guess it’s better to have the bandage torn off quickly. At least I know that nobody around here is shy.”

Grandpa agreed, “You are right about that, no one on this boat is shy at all. As a matter of fact, they are probably all down there, ready for some fun, and you might as well join them. We’re going to be another forty-five minutes getting to our fishing spot, and there’s nothing else for you to do until we get there.”

I offered, “Are you sure you don’t need help with anything else before I go down there?”

“Nope, I’m good. Go enjoy yourself for a little while, but when the boat stops be ready to help me out with some chores.” Grandpa replied.

On that note, I climbed down to the deck from the flying bridge taking off my t-shirt and shorts, leaving me in my bright yellow thong speedo and deck shoes. I opened up a cooler and grabbed a few beers before heading up to where George, Pat, and Gary were huddled. They all starting to shed their outer garments and were getting friendly.

As I approached them, I inquired, “Would anyone like a cold beer?”

They all turned my way, and I could tell right away that this was going to be a whole lot of fun.

To be continued. . .

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments