Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Driving Exhibitionist, Part 6

"Our time together was ending but we needed each other even more."

4
3 Comments 3
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

This time when I woke, it was quiet, and there was a warm body spooning me from behind. Sam was naked too as I felt his soft cock pressed against the base of my ass while he held each of my breasts in one of his hands.

I was sore from the fisting last night but still felt empty. My desire to have him inside me eclipsed my discomfort, and I decided to remedy the situation. Lifting my free leg a little, I reached between mine to bring his penis back to life. I started by gently fondling his cock and balls, and as he began to grow, I concentrated on just stroking him.

When I was sure, he was ready, I slobbered on a few fingers and pressed them into my needy little hole to get ready. Once I was well lubed, I positioned him at my entrance and eased back onto him. I could only get him about halfway inside in our current position as he was still asleep. While I was trying to figure out how to get him deeper, I kept up a slow and easy pumping motion.

Sam was still sleeping but seemed to be having a great dream and even started moving a little himself. My need for more depth made me realize that if I rolled onto my belly while holding him against me tightly, I could use his weight to get him in further. Reaching around myself, I grabbed both of his arms at the elbows and rocked until I got on my stomach with him on top.

Once he was on top of me, I spread my legs as wide as I could, and he slid a little deeper. I started pumping my hips up and down to get the motion I craved. When he commenced moving in his dream again, I reached back and spread my ass cheeks apart to get that last inch. He was now exertive on his own while mumbling, and I was enjoying my very first sleep fuck.

While I continued to keep my cheeks spread, I kept pushing back against him in rhythm as I approached my first orgasm of the morning. When it hit me, I clenched hard and violently shook as I seemed to cum harder than ever before. Sam’s hands were now squeezing my tits while he continued fucking me, which is probably why my climax was so long-lasting.

The only thing that I could compare it to in my mind was when a woman has multiple orgasms. I was still feeling that apex without actually continuing to ejaculate. Sam’s first words as he woke while pounding my greedy little hole were, “Oh shit, I’m cumming!” as he flooded my well-worn entrance with his hot juices.

We lay in that position for a good ten minutes with Sam still on top of me and breathing hard in between kissing my neck. Once he breathing came back to normal, he inquired, “How did we get in this position?”

I chuckled while responding, “A needy little slut like me can make anything happen when there’s an orgasm as payment.”

We both started to laugh at that last statement as Sam began to roll off of me. I begged him, “Please don’t pull out yet, I just need to feel you inside me for a little while longer.”

Sam countered, “How about I pull out just long enough for you to roll over so that we can be face to face?”

“Okay,” I pouted, “But will you be hard enough to get back inside?”

“I will be once I start sucking on your cute little nipples,” he added.

As Sam started to pull out, I slipped my right hand back to stop any leaking, because I wanted to remain slick for our continued fun. While I rolled over, I was able to keep my backdoor plugged. Sam leaned down to begin sucking and nibbling on one nipple while lightly pinching and twisting the other. He seemed bent on bringing about another climax for me through mammary stimulation alone.

I was reaching for his soft dong with my free hand to try and get it just a little harder. I could just touch the head with the tips of my fingernails at first, but it gradually started to extend. Each graze across the base seemed to give me another quarter inch, so I patiently kept up the contact. My attention was beginning to wain due to his continued assault on my now, rock-hard nipples.

While he continued to suck on my right nipple, he pulled back both of his arms and hooked them under my knees. Bringing both of my knees up and pinning them to my shoulders as he resumed pinching and twisting both nipples. Looking down, I saw that he was now quite hard, just as he moved my hand away before entering me. When he was all the way in me, he lay down and began kissing me ferociously.

My hands instinctively wrapped around his head as we explored every sensual inch of each other’s lips, tongues, and mouths. Sam’s cock remained buried deep with my bowels throughout our kissathon. He only started to move once our turbulent making out slowed to a gentle smooching.

I spoke up between licks and pecks to plead, “Take me any way you want, I’m your slut for the using. Just don’t leave me, I’m addicted to you now!”

Sam started kissing me fiercely once again as he began to pound my ass savagely. Even though he had only cum about thirty minutes ago, I could tell that he wouldn’t last long. He was twisting and pulling hard on my nipples now, the whole act had become barbaric, and I loved it all. My total submission to him had turned us both feral.

Sam’s climax came hard, and he wrapped me tightly as he pumped what little semen he had left into my burning hole. He didn’t let go for a couple of minutes, but when he finally did, he started to cry. I immediately asked, “What’s the matter?”

After another minute he sobbingly replied, “I’m… I’m sure that I hurt you and I… I … I can’t tell you how sorry I am. I don’t know what came over me.”

I quickly pronounced, “You didn’t hurt me, and I egged you on into fucking me hard because I wanted it that way. The making love is superb, but now and then a gurl needs to be taken like the slut she is, and that’s what both of us wanted this time.”

vanessaevanss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vanessaevanss

“Are you sure you wanted that?” he meekly replied.

“Oh, yessss!” I responded and added, “You had me so high from all the attention and the rough play that I was way past any orgasm a guy normally has. I was in a continuous state of bliss and needed everything you gave me. There is no question that I will be sore for a day or two, but it will only remind me of where you took me sexually. I also know that no one else has ever pushed me so high erotically and that I am yours.”

Sam’s only response was to start kissing me gently on the lips and then slowly worked his way down my body. He spent several minutes licking and lightly sucking my swollen and sensitive tits before continuing further south. He thoroughly cleaned the leftover dribbles of semen from my belly and then took my soft penis in his mouth.

He wasn’t sucking it to make it hard; he was rolling it around to clean every nook and cranny. It was so small that he easily drew in my scrotum and gave it a thorough cleaning as well. When Sam was satisfied, he released me and moved down to my very sensitive and swollen entrance.

Initially, he gently lapped around the outskirts to remove any leaking semen. After that was clean he did little butterfly licks of my puffy anal lips, and the feeling was nearly overwhelming. Sam noticed my slight withdrawal and hastily uttered, “Am I hurting you?”

“No, not at all! It’s just so sensitive that even the lightest touch is breathtaking,” I responded.

“Should I stop then?” Sam inquired.

I wrapped my hands around his head and pulled him closer while stating, “Don’t you dare!”

Sam’s feelings of guilt over supposedly hurting me during our animalistic fuck were working in my favor now. He continued his soft touches, and every couple of minutes, I would suggest he push just a little harder. To his credit as a great lover, he continued for about thirty minutes, and though I never came again, I was flying high all that time.

Eventually, I couldn’t take anymore due to the sensitivity and pulled him up to my face for some more kisses. We lay there for probably another half hour closely intertwined before we decided we should probably get moving. Sam got dressed, and I didn’t bother since all I had were my stockings and heels. He drove us to a carry-out restaurant and went in to place our orders while I relaxed in the passenger seat with my feet on the dash.

We ate well, and as Sam started driving, we began talking like old friends and lovers. The day drifted along the way they do during a good conversation. We didn’t solve the world’s problems, but we did decide on some changes to our personal lives that would allow us to be together at least once a week. Before I realized it, we were pulling into my neighborhood, and it was getting dark. As Sam pulled up in front of my house, I asked him, “Do you want to come inside for a little while?”

Sam considered my offer for a moment then answered back, “I can’t stay the night even though I would love too, but how about a cup of coffee. It will keep me awake for the last hour of my trip home.”

“All right,” I answered as I dashed for the front door with my stockings and shoes in hand.

Once inside, I got the coffee pot brewing and showed Sam into the living room. Once he sat down on the couch, I straddled his lap, and we commenced kissing and snuggling until the coffee was ready. His hands wandered all over my still naked body, and it was clear that it was affecting me. I was getting quite stiff, and Sam began stroking my shaft as our make-out session continued. Before long, my hand was down his pants pulling on his pud as well.

I stood up just long enough to push him down on his back and get into a sixty-nine with me on top. We both began sucking hard on each other. I started fucking his cock with my mouth and throat while he fucked his face with mine as he squeezed my butt cheeks. We were once again in a passionate fury as we raced to make the other cum. I reached my orgasm first due to Sam’s light tracing of my rear entrance while he clasped my cheeks.

Sam’s orgasm came close behind mine, and after a minute or so, I got up and turned around and lay face to face. We kissed for a while, and I began rubbing my crotch against his until we were heating up again. Knowing that this had to stop so that he could get home, I finally pulled away saying, “Okay, I’m going to go make the coffee, or you’re never getting out of my house again. You make me a crazy needy slut, and I can’t seem to get enough of you.”

Sam started laughing and then so did I as we both headed to the kitchen for the coffee. As I stood at the counter and prepared the coffee, he pressed his still exposed cock into the split of my ass. Grinding lazily, he whispered, “I can’t seem to get enough of you either, and I’ve never wanted someone anywhere close to this much. We’ll have to mutually keep each other in check unless we can find a way to make money for each orgasm we give one another.” We both laughed again at that thought, then took our coffee to the table to drink and talk.

We decided to try and limit our time together to just one or two days a week. Since Sam does the run to North Carolina every other weekend, we would share that trip. He also does an overnight up north to Buffalo, NY on the alternating weekends and we decided to share that one as well. We considered having him spend the night one day during the week but thought that our genitalia could use the time off to recoup.

With the coffee done and the schedule worked out, we shared another long kiss as he groped my ass before I walked him to the door. As he walked to his truck, I yelled, “I can’t wait to go to New York next weekend! Not that I’ll see much outside of the cab, but still can’t wait.”

Sam laughed as he climbed into the cab and fired up the truck before driving away. All I could think about was the fun we had and the new adventures to come.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments