Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Engagement Present: Danny

"Greg takes Danny into the mountains to give him a special gift."

8
5 Comments 5
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

“Ready? Is your phone on the table? Got clothes for a couple of days in the mountains?” I asked Danny eagerly in the fake light of the light bulb in the predawn hour. I was stood by the front door, my Bergen on my back, full of all the supplies Danny and I would need for a long weekend in the mountains. I had more than enough food and emergency supplies for my trip with Danny.

 

“Leave my phone? What if we get in trouble and need to call for help? What if Jolene needs us?” Danny asked watching my face as he placed his phone on the table. His objections weren’t serious but more like the expected response. His smile let it be known he wasn’t seriously objecting to leaving his phone.

 

“Firstly don’t you trust me? Do you really think I wouldn’t have safety plans in place? That I wouldn’t have hundreds of contingency plans in place and in mind? You think I would risk Jolene’s anger by getting you hurt?” I started to tell him, my face like thunder, wanting him to think he had upset me. I let him study my face and as he started to frown, worried I was upset, I cracked into a smile and continued. “I have a radio with an inbuilt GPS transmitter, Jolene has the other handset, if we get in trouble we will radio through the code, ‘Cockroach Destroyed’ and Jolene will do the rest.”

 

He watched me as I slowly stepped closer to him, slowly moving to be just within an inch away from him. I looked into his eyes before leaning in and kissing him passionately. He responded and kissed me back with equal zeal and passion, my arms wrapping around him as his hands rested on my hips. He broke the kiss leaning back as he did and he started to laugh.

 

He was laughing at me, after everything we had been through to reach this point. I stared at him as my mind went racing trying to think of a reason for him to laugh that wasn’t an insult to me. I took a step back clenching my left fist, staring angrily at him. His laugh slowed as his eyes sparkled with mischief.

 

“I knew I could make you break your plan and kiss me before we got to the mountains.” Danny winked at me. I shook my head with a slight smile as I turned my back on him and walked to the door. I opened the door as I turned on my head torch, Danny following suit with his head torch.

 

“You and Jolene are always trying to make me break my plans, aren’t you? Why?” I asked setting off into the dark at a rapid pace.

 

“Spontaneity is necessary in life, you know. You can’t plan every second of every day. Hell, making plans can lead to broken hearts,” he replied as he caught me up wondering where we were going and wondering how I was navigating without a map and compass.

 

“And only being spontaneous isn’t good; gives you no drive, no goals.” I reiterated my point in our long-running debate. “Now why don’t we get to the campsite; at this pace, it will take four hours; did you pack any alcohol?”

 

For the next four hours, I deflected every attempt Danny made to find out what I was planning for our long weekend. I could see he was getting anxious as to what my devious mind was planning for him, I allowed myself to grin wickedly to antagonise him further, wanting him as on edge as I could get him. We reached the destination in a little out-cove sheltered and hidden from the main tracks. I turned to look at Danny. I had a tent already set up, a ring ready for a fire to be built and various homemade seats that I had spent time carving.

 

Danny looked around before moving to the tent and dumping his bag by it. The early morning rays started to illuminate the campsite. He walked around looking at each crudely carved seat and cooking stand before looking at me.

 

“This is why you’ve barely spent any time with me and Jolene? You know we thought you were going off us and were just trying to find a way to break it to us.” Danny sat, ashamed of what he had been thinking. I barely looked at him as I dropped my Bergen and set about starting a fire, working as if he wasn’t there; as soon as I had a stable fire going I turned and looked at him.

 

“If I wanted to end our relationship why would I have brought a plane ticket to come out here? Why would I spend so much money and time planning and preparing to see you both? Is my paranoia that infectious?” I said softly, moving close to him, crouching so we were eye to eye. I reached out and placed my left hand on his right cheek as I continued, “You know I love you, you know I love Jolene, and for God’s sake you know how hard it was for me to deal with being in love with you because of my past.” I leant in and kissed him softly on the lips before standing and starting to strip, letting him see me in my naked glory.

 

His eyes ran over my body approvingly as he took in my naked form. He didn’t move, just enjoying my words and body, a small, shy, sly smile playing on his lips. Danny watched as I started to take out the supplies needed for the weekend, trying to decide what to cook for breakfast. I started to brew up some coffee as I fried some eggs.

 

“Danny, this campsite is meant to be enjoyed naked, so when I turn around you had better be naked or I will send you home,” I told Danny as my back was to him. I grinned as I heard him stand and strip for me. I heard him sit back down but he didn’t say a word. His nervousness was resonating thickly in the air. I found myself getting nervous as if Danny was keeping something from me, something big. I turned around handing him a plate of eggs and a mug of coffee before taking mine and sitting by him. We ate in silence, both tired from the rapid-paced hike and early start.

ArishkaLulu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArishkaLulu

 

After we finished I moved and knelt between his legs running my hands up his thighs. My fingertips were teasingly close to his balls. His cock twitched in anticipation. I slowly reached for his cock, wrapping my fingers around his shaft and slowly stroking him as his cock got hard. He placed his hands on mine and stopped my stroking him.

 

“Greg, we need to talk,” he half whispered as if he was scared of what he had to say. I merely nodded and stood up as he continued, “I was half lying when I told you I care about you; before you worry, it’s not bad, it’s all good.” He sighed, “I didn’t tell you how much I care, and I’ve fallen for you. I love you; your confession helped me admit it.”

 

I looked at him stunned as he leant forward, taking my cock in his right hand as he opened his mouth. Slowly he took my cock into his mouth running his tongue around my shaft as he slowly bobbed his head up and down. Each downward movement he took more of my cock into his mouth till he was taking it all. His hand moved to caress and rub my balls as he moaned softly on my cock.

 

I reached out and placed a single hand on the back of his head guiding him to move faster with his actions. He worked my cock as if it was a tasty lollipop that he couldn’t get enough of. His actions were reminding me of how Jolene would suck my cock, hungrily. I moaned loudly as I felt my orgasm building in my balls. Danny, sensing my building orgasm, started to move faster, wanting to taste my cum. I started to cum, filling his eager mouth, feeling him swallow as my cock spurted. Danny swallowed every drop I gave him and licked my cock clean, looking up at me.

 

“So, Greg, what is this trip all about? Surely this isn’t purely for us to enjoy ourselves, right?” Danny asked with a wink as he licked his lips.

 

“Well, I brought you here so I could give you the engagement gift I have for you. I’ll give Jolene hers after I have given you yours.” I smiled at him hoping he wanted to hear what I was going to give him.

 

“Oh, is it something fun? I do hope it is fun,” Danny said, quietly wanting to hear.

 

“I am your gift, for as long or as short as you want, I have a green card so I can stay here as long as you two want,” I told him, moving to the tent, beckoning him to follow. He stood up and followed me, stopping as I stopped turned around and knelt before him.

 

I took his semi-hard cock into my mouth and started to kiss all along his shaft. His cock responded to my kisses, hardening for me. I took his cock head into my mouth and sucked hard as I swirled my tongue around his cock head, paying attention to his sensitive glans. Hearing his moans of pleasure as I focused on his cock head made me feel good. Slowly I started to take his cock deeper into my mouth, feeling both his hands on my head.

 

He didn’t force me or guide me; he merely wanted me to know how good I was making him feel. His restraint made me feel safe, made me want to pleasure him as much as I could. I forced myself to take him fully into my mouth and throat, my eyes open looking into his as I tried to relax. I took my time to get his cock as wet with my saliva as I could, planning for his cock to fill some other place than my mouth with cum. I pulled off his cock and moved, getting onto all fours, silently letting him know what I wanted.

 

He knelt behind me; spreading my arse cheeks he pushed his cock head against my asshole. I took a deep breath and relaxed, allowing him to push his cock head into my ass. Danny stopped to allow me to get used to the feeling of him in me, his hands running all along my sides before settling on my hips. Slowly he pushed deeper into me, careful not to hurt me, wanting me to enjoy his actions.

 

He held still once he was fully in me, letting my body get used to him being in me. Slowly he pulled out before sliding deeply into me, each thrust gradually getting faster and each thrust catching my prostate perfectly to stimulate me and give me pleasure from his actions. I moaned loudly, loving how he was taking me and making me his. My moans mixed with his, forming a cacophony of pleasure. He moved one hand from my hip to stroke my cock, enjoying how I was starting to tighten and relax my ass rhythmically, stroking his thrusting cock and pushing back against him.

 

I felt him tense as his pace became frantic, his orgasm building alongside mine. I turned to look at him as my breathing became heavier and more laboured, my cock spurting as I came on the floor. He gave one final, deep thrust as he started to cum deep in my arse. He held still, letting his balls drain fully into my ass. He pulled out of my ass and lay on his side in the tent. I lay by him, my back to his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

 

“Damn, I sure am going to enjoy having you around, Greg,” he whispered in my ear as we both slowly drifted to sleep.

 

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments