Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Attention

"Never thought I'd allow another guy to touch me..."

4
11 Comments 11
10.1k Views 10.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"I'd never though I'd be willing to let another guy touch me. Until the night my friend began to stroke my hard young cock. <p> [ADVERT] </p>And I actually really liked it."

I'd always considered myself totally straight. But one night, when I was sixteen, my best friend had brought over a Playboy magazine. My mother wasn't home so we were alone. After looking at the magazine in my bed we decided to turn off the light. We always slept in our underwear when we spent the night with one another. And I was about to get the shock of my life when my friend without a word reached over under the covers and began to rub my already hard cock.

I just froze as my buddy pulled my cock out and wrapped his hand around it and started to stroke it. But that was nothing compared to my shock of him pulling the covers away revealing my rock hard tool. Then he leaned over and took it in his hot mouth and began to suck it. Giving me my first blow job.

I'll admit I loved the feel of my friend's mouth wrapped over the head of my cock. He was having some trouble taking it all in his mouth. Even at that age I was pretty well endowed. But he did his best to swallow as much of it as he could. And surprised me when he said he'd never sucked a cock that big before. But gradually was taking most of my thick eight and a half inch dick. And between the sucking and him stroking it, I soon shot a hot load in his mouth. Neither of us said a single word afterward.

I chalked it up to one moment of curiosity.  Neither of us mentioned it again but on our next sleepover, he did the same thing. Swallowing every drop of my hot cum and seeming to love it. This started to become a regular thing. And not just on our nights we spent together. He started suggesting we go out in the wood's and he'd just stop somewhere and start rubbing my cock then going to his knees and would suck my cock. But eventually, he started to ask me to suck him off. I refused to do this but finally agreed to jerk him off if he'd blow me.

I actually got kind of turned on stroking his hard cock. But despite him repeatedly asking me to suck his cock, I refused. We'd gone to a drive-in movie one night and when a sudden thunderstorm popped up. He didn't hesitate in asking if he could suck my cock. Now he was getting bolder and actually talking about it. It was around that time I started dating a girl so we didn't hang out together as we had in the past. And he had started dating a girl too.

But it had not stopped completely as one night after I'd been on a date I'd confided in him that I'd fucked my girl. He wanted details and of course being a teenage guy I told him. And after that, he surprised me when he said he wanted to suck her pussy juice off of my cock. 

It gradually stopped and a couple of years later I got married. But we still remained close friends. After I was married a couple of months my wife and myself started taking nude photos of her. She had also started ordering sexy outfits through the mail. Tony had a nice thirty-five-millimeter camera that took much better pictures than my polaroids. So I borrowed it one night saying I was going to take pictures at my sister-in-law's birthday. But a couple of weeks later he wanted to see the pictures. And I knew he was on to us.

So I finally showed him the pictures of my sexy eighteen- year- old, five-foot-eight, one-hundred-and-ten-pound, 34D-24-35 wife. And as much as he liked the pictures, I think it turned me on, even more, watching his reactions to seeing my wife naked except for a sexy black garter-belt, stockings and spiked heels.

And it turned out that it really turned her on too. And the pictures were such good quality I bought a new camera similar to his. And would always show him our newest pictures of my sexy wife. We had also been trying to take some photos of us having sex by putting the camera on a tripod. But could never get the angles correct.

After getting back yet another batch of missed shots I jokingly told my wife maybe I should ask one of my friends to come over and take some pictures of us getting it on. But was surprised when she replied very seriously and suggested we ask Tony. After all, he'd already seen pictures of my wife naked. Even some of her getting herself off. And she was quite turned on by the idea wanting me to call him right then.

The next Saturday night he came over and could not wait to see Lynn naked in real life. She didn't disappoint coming out in a sexy see-through red sheer housecoat open in front. Showing off a sexy tan garter-belt with matching bra and panties and a pair of tall spiked heels. She wasted no time in doing a slow,  very sexy striptease as he took pictures.

Once she was naked she went into the bedroom and put on a red garter-belt with sheer silk stockings and another pair of heels. Then she got on the bed and let him take photos of her fucking herself with a huge dildo. I couldn't wait any longer and undressed getting ready for my sexy wife.

I joined her on the bed and started out eating her soaking wet pussy. Then moving up, I started sucking her tits then put my cock between those luscious jugs of hers. Then she started sucking my cock. All the while my friend was taking pictures. Tony had been nervous at first but by then he'd gotten into the swing of things and was getting up close and personal. I fucked Lynn in every possible position as he took lots of close-ups.

After I started fucking her in the ass he got really excited and I thought back a couple of years earlier to a night when he was sucking my cock. Then all of a sudden, he asked if I'd fuck him in the ass. And I'd given him a quick no.

Around this time he ran out of the film. Having taken several rolls of pictures. But I sent him to get some more I had in another room.

Once he was gone I commented on how turned-on he was commenting on how much he was sweating. Then Lynn said she could tell by that huge bulge in his pants. I teased her about her checking out his crotch and said maybe she should be sucking his cock. There was a long pause as we both thought about what I had said. Then Lynn asked if I'd be ok with that. So I told her it was completely up to her. About then, Tony came back.

We went back to fucking while Tony took pictures. Then as he moved in for a close-up she reached out an began to rub his hard cock. And soon had it out and she was sucking and stroking it. He had looked at me to be sure I was ok with this and I smiled and gave him a thumbs up. After shooting a load of cum on Lynn's back. I sat back and watched.

Tony shot a load down her throat but she kept sucking, getting him hard again. Then she told me to come over. Then she began to take turns sucking us off. And finally pressed our cocks together trying to take both cocks at once in her mouth. This was the first of many MFM threesomes we had over the years with lots of different guys. Not to mention the gang-bangs, wife swaps and so on. 

Lynn would continue to press my cock against other guys in order to try and take two cocks in her mouth at once. And she also liked having one guy in her ass and another in her pussy at the same time. And I have to admit I began to love the feel of another guy's hard cock rubbed against mine as well as when their hands would accidentally brush against my cock. And I'm not sure if Lynn suspected something or not.

Abbie_Collins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abbie_Collins

But after a few guys we ran into while swinging or in adult bookstores had offered to suck my cock and I'd politely said no, she started saying it would turn her on to see another guy suck my cock. And began trying to talk me into it. Always adding I didn't have to do them in return. And to be quite honest, I was really thinking how much I wanted to let some of these guys swallow my hot cum. I began to crave having a guys hand fondling my balls and stroking my shaft. And most of all feel a guy's mouth wrapped around my hard cock.

Finally, one night we were swapping partners with another couple we'd met in the hotel bar. While the other wife was eating Lynn's pussy, her husband offered to suck my cock. I kept saying no but he was persistent. Then Lynn spoke up and was asking me to do it just that one time. So I gave in to them. Or acted like it. Anyway, actually, I really wanted it.

Soon he was stroking my cock and got a little grin, when as soon as he touched it I got rock hard. I could tell he knew I really wanted this and was pretending I didn't for my wife's benefit. By now, it had been years since my young friend had sucked my cock for me. So it was great to finally have another guy stroke my cock and suck on it for me. And he was good at what he did.

I'd been with a few girls who could deep throat my cock. But with Tony being the only guy who had ever sucked my dick I'd never had a guy take all of it. But this guy was taking my eight-plus inches like it was nothing. An when he reached around and grabbed my ass with both hands while I skull fucked him, it was just what I'd been craving.

And though I still don't want to fucked in the ass when he rimmed me I had jolts of energy run through me. I'd never had anyone of either sex put their tongue in my ass or had I wanted them too. But this was fucking wild. I loved the feel of him licking my ass and darting his tongue up in my ass hole. I was almost tempted to ask him to shove his big dick inside me.

But he'd gone back to sucking my cock an at just the right minute he slid a finger up my ass. I exploded like the fourth of July fireworks. sending loads of cum down his throat and all over his face. I spent the rest of the evening with his wife who was a very hot lady.

Lynn and I never discussed it but after then a few times a year she'd ask me to let a guy suck my cock. And for some reason, she started looking for younger guys to suck me off. A few years later when we were in our late twenties or early thirties she brought this young guy who looked to be about seventeen or eighteen years old into our motel room. She'd exposed herself to him on the beach acting as if it was accidental. And did it again after he'd moved closer. This time she looked right at him and acted like she was embarrassed and told him she was sorry.

This caused him to come closer and as she talked to him, she let her top fall off. And jokingly said she might as well take him back to her room and strip for him. He, as expected, said that would be ok with him. But in a joking way, as Lynn looked at him, moving her eyes over him and openly looking at his crotch. Then she gave him a sexy look and asked if it would turn him on to see her naked. Of course, he said it would so she told him it wouldn't be fair to get him all excited and not do anything for him.

Before he could reply, she asked flat out if he'd like to fuck her. He quickly said he would and said he'd give anything in the world if he could do that. And he started going on and on about how sexy she was. She said she'd really like to have a young guy like him but she could get in trouble. Though legally he was over the age of consent she didn't say that to him, wanting him to think she had a lot to lose.

When he said he wouldn't tell anyone and that he'd do anything she started on her plan to get what she wanted. She told him she was married but her husband had always wanted to watch her get fucked by a stranger. Then said but she had to be sure he'd never told anyone. That he'd have to have something to lose.

Again he said he'd do anything. So she said, "ok will you suck my husband's cock?" As he thought for a second she flashed her big tits to him again. She'd thought this was a huge longshot and was shocked when he, without any back and forth, said it was ok with him as long as no one found out.

So here I was laid back on the couch in our room and she comes in with this young guy and tells me he's there to fuck her and without hesitation said, "but I want him to suck your cock first." She helped him undress and rubbed his cock then pointed toward me. He came over and started licking up down my shaft and around the head.

Then he took it in his mouth and sucked it for a couple of minutes then went down and started sucking on my balls and licking under them. It was obvious to me he'd sucked guys off before and was good at it. He also seemed to be really enjoying it and I knew I was right when he commented on what a nice cock I had, right before he started rubbing my cock all over his face.

By now my wife had put on a sexy pair of silk stockings and spiked heel's. It surprised her when she asked if he was almost ready for her. And he said, "sure, but let me finish this first."

He told her she hadn't mentioned what a nice cock I had. He went back to sucking me off and was soon taking almost all of my cock down his throat. When I shot off he swallowed every drop and thanked me. Then asked if I wanted to do him. I just said, "not today."

Then he turned his attention to Lynn. She started sucking his cock for him which was a nice seven-inch dick with a big head. After a few minutes, she pushed him back got on top of him and slid his cock inside her tight cunt. As she rode this young guy's cock he reached up and played with her big tits and complimented her on how firm her body was as she leaned forward so he could suck on them.

Then he rolled her over and started fucking her from behind. She was surprised but I wasn't when she asked if he had a girlfriend or if he was playing the field. And he replied that he had a boyfriend he lived with but he didn't mind if he was occasionally with a girl. And said sometimes he even fucked girls in front of him. When she started talking about how I liked watching her get fucked by other guys or sharing her with guys in threesomes it seemed to really turn him on.

He started to just fuck the hell out of her. He had shown his youth by lasting for almost an hour and getting her off twice. And when he pulled his cock out and started to shoot off on her ass it looked like he'd used a paintbrush on her. Covering her ass in hot thick cum.   

Published 
Written by like2watch1576
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments