Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wartime Peace

"During the darkest days of World War Two, two service men find comfort with each other."

11
4 Comments 4
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Second Lieutenant Adams of the Second Battalion Wiltshire regiment stood by the local RAF office. His uniform was neatly pressed as he waited to meet the Yank pilot he was opening his home to. Greg caressed his right shoulder, the wound he received at Dunkirk wasn't healing well. He shook his head as he thought about his new position in the army during the country's time of need. He was now the liaison officer for the Local Defence Volunteer formations in Wiltshire. 

He felt slighted that while his regiment went off on manoeuvres, he had to inspect civilians playing at soldiers. If it wasn't for Sergeant Sasha Bird of the WAAF he would have gone insane. She spent most of her free time at his house as it was but neither of them wanted to ruin their friendship by trying anything like a relationship.

It was because of Sasha, Greg was waiting to meet a Yank pilot. She suggested that it would be good for Greg to have someone to talk to about the battles he had been in. Greg saw a man leave the office and walk towards him, seeing how handsome he was Greg felt jealous, 'no wonder Sasha wanted him to be billeted with me.' 

"Pilot Danny Peters reporting for duty," the man said holding his right hand out for Greg. Greg took his hand and squeezed, gauging his strength as they shook. 

"Second Lieutenant Greg Adams, welcome to the war. If you'll follow me." Greg released Danny's hand and walked briskly to his beautiful, traditional cottage. Greg let Danny into the cottage leading him into the living room. Danny sat on the sofa dumping his duffle bag on the floor, watching Greg walk to the kitchen. Danny's eyes drifted to Greg's ass before shaking his head. Greg returned with two opened beers handing one to Danny. 

Danny watched as Greg sat down on in his armchair and noticed how Greg subconsciously rubbed his right shoulder as it flared up in pain. Danny and Greg sipped their beers eying each other, trying to figure out what the other was about. Danny knew that Greg had been awarded a Conspicuous Gallantry Cross for his actions during the fall back to Dunkirk and subsequent injury. Danny could tell that Greg would shut off if he asked about the injury. 

Greg studied Danny, trying to figure out his reasons for volunteering to fight for King George VI and Britain. As he studied Danny he thought it must be because of honour or hunting for personal glory. A small smile spread across Greg's lips as he realised the personal glory wasn't the answer. Sasha and the other pilots told how Danny never took the lead and his kill record was low due to him focusing on keeping his comrades alive. 

"Danny I'm going to have some whiskey if you would like to join me?" Greg asked downing his beer as he stood, taking out a bottle of Glen Moray. He glanced at Danny as he poured two full glasses. Slowly he put the bottle away before taking one glass to Danny and returning to his chair with his glass. 

"Thank you, Greg, for the drink and room, the cots on the barracks are not conducive to sleep." Danny sipped the whiskey finding the taste more to his liking that his drink of choice at home, Jack Daniels. "Greg, can I ask something personal?" 

"You can ask but I may not answer," Greg sighed thinking Danny was going to ask if he could ask Sasha out. 

"Why aren't you and Sasha together? She clearly is in love with you." Greg shut his eyes as he heard Danny speak. He downed the whiskey in one go. 

"Sasha is the only person I have left in the world, all my family are dead. So she can't be my girl, in case it goes wrong. If it goes wrong I'll lose her." Greg stood up walking to the door, "I'll show you where you're billeted and I'll be off to bed." 

Danny downed his whiskey, picking up his duffle bag and following Greg upstairs. Greg opened the door to a room and Danny saw a big king size bed and a small single bed. 

"I'm sorry but you're having to share my room, it's taking longer to get the other room ready than I thought." Greg rubbed his right shoulder as Danny nodded in understanding. 

Greg paid Danny no more attention as he stripped fully, having no shame in being naked. Slowly Greg walked to the king size bed and climbing in wrapping the covers around himself. Danny stripped slowly deciding to copy Greg and sleep naked. He couldn't help but watch Greg and appreciate his naked form. Danny quickly got into the single bed before he could get too aroused. 

Greg quickly fell asleep as Danny struggled to fall asleep. He wanted to be with Greg, he wanted to feel Greg's body next to his, to be sexual with Greg. How could he want that?  It was immoral and illegal. No, it wasn't immoral, if it was immoral God wouldn't let it happen. Danny shut his eyes deciding that his feelings of lust weren't wrong, but to be careful about showing them. 

As Danny started to drift to sleep he was disturbed by Greg who was groaning, moaning, tossing and turning as if in pain. Danny got up looking at Greg in the darkness he could see a pained expression on his face. He moved to the bed. He lifted the covers slowly climbing in, he let the covers drop over him. 

Danny ran his hands softly along Greg's legs as he leant closer to his crotch. His breath falling upon Greg's cock, causing it to twitch. Kissing Greg's thighs he ran his hands along the outside of Greg's legs enjoying the feel of finally acting on his desire to be with a man. His lips lightly touched Greg's balls, before how ran his tongue elegantly around them savouring the taste. Noticing that Greg stayed asleep he wrapped his head around Greg's cock head sucking softly, Greg's cock hardening quickly in his mouth. 

Greg's moans changed in tone slowly, from pain to pleasure. His dreams changing from nightmares of the actions he had seen in France, to a much nicer one, Sasha slowly riding him. In his dream, Sasha was sat on his cock her hands caressing her tots as she moaned like a wanton Hussy. Danny started to suck harder loving hearing the sounds of Greg being pleasured. 

SofiaAldana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaAldana

Danny moved one of his hands to Greg's balls and started to softly caress them squeezing gently. The way Greg's cock throbbed in his mouth he knew it wouldn't take long till he was tasting cum. He looked up and saw Greg's eyes starting to open, as Greg started to hum, filling Danny's mouth. 

Danny pulled back so only Greg's head was in his mouth collecting all of Greg's cum in his mouth savouring the taste, his eyes shut as he revealed in the joy of finally being able to act out on his desires. Slowly he swallowed, not wanting to leave his position. 

"Well, well, well. That felt great. But you are in a bad way aren't you Danny?" Greg said softly. "Don't worry, this will be our secret on one condition. That can not be the only time we do it and we do more." Danny looked at Greg happy he was taking it so well. Danny moved up the bed to lay next to Greg, his right hand running along Greg's torso, tracing the assortment of scars. 

"What is it that you want from this, Greg? Am I just fun before you and Sasha finally get together?" Danny asked softly, wishing that they could be together. 

"Me and Sasha, well, I don't see that happening, we are both too worried about losing each other." Greg started wrapping an arm around Danny. "I would like to make you feel good too." 

Danny grinned and rolled onto his back, wondering what Greg was planning. Greg ran his hands down Danny's body slowly wrapping his hand around his shaft, smiling at it being semi-hard already. Slowly they kissed as both of Greg's hands moved rhythmically moved up and down, working Danny to full hardness. Greg broke the kiss moving down rapidly wanting to taste Danny's hardness. 

Greg slowly licked Danny's shaft, savouring the taste, nervous about breaking this last taboo. He wrapped his lips around his shaft and started to move his head up and down, each movement he took more of Danny into his mouth, his tongue wrapping around the shaft caressing it softly. 

Greg's hands moved to Danny's balls squeezing and caressing them softly as he took Danny fully into his mouth. Danny gripped the sheets loving the sensations running through his body. 

Greg started to suck harder as he moved his head faster and faster. He wrapped his tongue around Danny's cock head caressing the sensitive underside, driving Danny wild, bringing him tantalisingly close to cumming. 

"Fuck, man, I'm so close," Danny groaned before losing control suddenly, his cock spasmed wildly as he started to cum. 

Greg swallowed half of the cum that collected in his mouth before moving and kissing Danny. Their tongues explored each other's mouths as they shared the cum. 

Danny broke the kiss, blushing as he did. The hands of each other exploring the other. Greg's rigid cock throbbing slightly against Danny's semi-hard one. 

"I want to feel you in my ass, I want you to be the first and only one to do so, for as long as I'm here," Danny whispered, shame at his request starting to creep up on him as he waited for Greg to say something. 

"Maybe there is a way you can stay here with me forever, but let's live in the now," Greg smiled kissing Danny softly before getting out of bed, "Get on all fours I'll be back soon." 

Danny grinned as Greg left the room, hurriedly getting into position waiting for Greg's return. Greg's smile broadened as he entered the room some cooking oil in his hands. He knelt behind Danny rubbing some cooking oil along his cock getting him ready to push into Danny's ass. 

Danny looked over his shoulder as he felt Greg's hands grasping his ass and spreading his cheeks. Greg pressed his cock head against Danny's asshole, pushing slowly, feeling Danny's hole start to open for him. Both men moaned feeling how Greg's shaft spread Danny's ass. Slowly Greg sunk into his ass feeling the tightness wrapping around him. 

Greg held still once he got fully into Danny's ass,  he ran his hands along Danny's sides, slowly moving his left hand to Danny's cock and stroking slowly as he started to thrust slowly and deeply, both men loving the closeness of the act. Both understanding that they were safe in each other's arms, knowing that neither one was going to report the other. 

Danny pushed back as Greg sank into his ass, groaning as he did. Greg stroked Danny faster as he built up speed. Each man wanted it to last but needed to find release soon. Greg started to thrust harder, faster and deeper into Danny as he felt his cum rising in his balls, Danny's cock starting to throb in his hand. Greg gave one final thrust before starting to cum deep in Danny's ass, his orgasm setting off Danny's own orgasm. 

Sasha unlocked the door after finishing her shift, she had decided that tonight was the night that she and Greg would finally be a couple. She was going to give Greg her virginity and make him happy again. Slowly she walked up the stairs unbuttoning her uniform as she heard male moans coming from Greg's room. 

She stood looking in the doorway, her uniform jacket open and barely on her shoulders, her blouse half undone. She bit her lip as she watched the man she loved driving his cock deep into the handsome American. Subconsciously her hands started to caress her breasts as she watched both men start to cum. She wanted to see what was going to happen before she interrupted them. 

Slowly Greg pulled out of Danny and lay by his side as Danny laid by him, resting his head on Greg's chest. 

"How could we be together for longer than the war?" Danny asked. 

"Sasha. If you and Sasha got married and you didn't mind sharing her with me we could stay together. I'll admit to you now that yes, I am in love with her." Greg spoke quietly. Sasha entered the room slowly stripping as she did. 

"Danny, please go downstairs. I want to speak to Greg alone," Sasha said with a smile. 

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments