Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When I knew

"When a one-nighter ignited a two-year fire."

7
3 Comments 3
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: The Moment You Knew

Author's Notes

"35 year old military man meets retired 65 year old man for originally a one-night stand, turned into a bond."

Me and Al were supposed to be a one time fling, but it was inevitable that we’d be together a little longer.  The first night we met, we had dinner at El Tepeyac, a Mexican restaurant in City of Industry, just outside of Los Angeles.  My 65-year-old, six foot tall, 280 lb. hunk of a Mexican man, despite what was said between us leading up to our date, was keeping it classy and showing me a good time.  His salt and pepper hair, those brown, bedroom eyes through his wire rimmed glasses, his white smile, and the cologne matching the casual outfit of a burgundy, long sleeve shirt, black slacks, and brown penny loafers was overwhelming.  I was putty in his hands.  That following weekend, he invited me to his home and that was all she wrote, as the sex was more than us being naked and exploring each other, but really trying to figure which buttons to push.  Our chemistry was intact, so it was as no surprise to a fly on the wall in the home, when the following happened.

 

It was a lazy, warm fall Sunday in Los Angeles, as we usually awoke with a kiss in bed, followed by our erotic shower, before we fixing breakfast and turning on the television on to Sunday football.  We really couldn’t get enough of each other, enjoying each and every moment together when we could, and touching when and wherever we could, regardless of who was watching and where, which explained the nasty showers.  Just like other Sundays, after we’d clean up and dry off, an hour later, we’d be sitting on the couch, watching the commentators make their picks and chowing down on some chorizo and eggs (he might’ve cooked), or some biscuits and gravy (means I cooked).  Once we finished, we dumped our plates and the pots in the sink to soak as the games would be getting ready to start.  Like normal, he was sitting upright on the couch, and I relaxed my head on his lap and belly.

 

“You comfortable,” he asked.

 

“With you, of course, papi, always,” I responded, looking up at him and he looking down at me.

 

Sometimes, a “look” would set things off between us, and this would be no different. I reached up to his face, as our lips met initially, then things got a little heated as a sweet peck turned into heavy tongue wrestling, and his cold right hand in my basketball shorts, teasing my balls the way I liked them to be teased.  He was the prime example of why I adored older men, just the touch, the feel, an older man exhibited really cooked my grits.  While he had his hand in my shorts, I started laughing and tried to grab his hand to stop him, though I wanted him to keep going.

 

“You’re about to start something,” I said.  “Football is coming on.”

 

“Fuck football, its just the commercials anyway,” he responded.

 

I turned my body around to lay at the opposite side of the couch.  He yanked off my shorts and tossed them across the living room, I raised and spread my legs exposing my full sack and hardened tool, then he took his right pointer finger and gently rubbed the middle of my sack, which he discovered during our first time, was my “spot.”  I was laughing, trying to encourage him to wait til later, but that only enticed him more.

 

“Honey, you better stop, the game is about to come on,” I warned him.

 

The next thing I knew, he was scraping my sensitive balls with the bottom of his beard, as he knew that made me cringe and leak precum like a broken faucet, and kept doing it until I began to moan.  As a top, like Al, I always felt I had to be in control, but this handsome man had the keys to all my doors, in and out of bed, it seemed.  He never penetrated me, but knew how to push my buttons, and I couldn’t help myself when he did, he was magical.  His beard soon turned into his tongue, and his tongue soon turned into his mouth, as he clamped on to my jewels, sucked, then tugged and stretched them to the highest threshold, which sat between pleasure and pain. I had to bury my face in the pillow as he continued because I was making all sorts of noises and I was embarrassed, and soon he put his mouth on my now throbbing dick, going up and down. I was in absolute heaven.

LauraNoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraNoa

 

“Baby, you have to stop, the Raiders just won the coin toss,” I said.

 

I acted as if I really wanted him to stop, but we were too far gone. He was sucking me and staring into my eyes, and had me totally gone, to say the least.  After only maybe 10 minutes, I was already about to cum, and then I wanted to stop him, because I thought I’d mess up the couch.

 

“Fuck that, I want your cum, mijo,” he said.

 

“Al, baby please,” I said, laughing.

 

This laughter was more an indicator I was getting closer, and nervous about my juices being splattered all over the chair, as I’m a huge cummer.  As I mentioned, he knew how to push my buttons, and started speaking Spanish in a suggestive tone, giving off that sexy accent that would stop me in my tracks instantly.  He stopped for a moment and looked into my eyes, rubbed my body, then got back to it, this time speeding up the sucking of my manhood.

 

“Gotdamnit Al, I’m about to cum,” I yelled.

 

“Shoot it baby, shoot it, give it to me,” he responded.

 

I swear I had the psi of a pressure washer when I was giving my huge load down his throat.  The orgasm was so intense I screamed, while he mixed laughter and moaning in pleasure with a full mouth.  He held back my hands while he took every drop, afterwards teasing my sensitive dick head.  I started giggling as he knew my “tickle spots,” and couldn’t get him off of me as I was paralyzed for a few seconds.

 

“You see, that right there,” he said, staring into my eyes. “I love that laugh. That smile. This joy, its more than sex, its our chemistry.  I really enjoy you, Travis.”

 

For a moment we just stared at each other, not even minding the game, he rubbing my thigh, and I rubbing his cheek, and then he said it.

 

“I fucking love you. Whether we’re on this couch, or walking at the boardwalk at Santa Monica. I need you, want you, and will do anything for you, your pleasure is my pleasure baby.”

 

I could’ve went to Las Vegas and married this man after he said that.  Al and I always had good times together, as even our disagreements turned into us loving on each other.  I loved this man from the moment we ate dinner and I stared into his eyes, but wasn’t 100 percent sure how he truly felt, until now.

 

“Papi, I love you, too,” I said, and we kissed.

 

At this point, it was almost six months since we started seeing each other, but it got to the point where I wasn’t going home to my apartment after work, but driving 10 miles out of the way to spend the night, and leave for work from his place (I would later move in with him).  It was official, at this sweet, tender moment between two of the most masculine men you’ll meet.  I got up, grabbed my shorts, then sat my head right on his lap as we watched the Raiders clobber the Denver Broncos 41-14.  We’d end up together for two years, until I had to transfer from California to the middle eastern country of Bahrain.

 

That was in 2012.  We remained friends, he's since gotten married and I’m still single, but the way he made me feel that day, will forever be etched in my brain.

Published 
Written by TBONE83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments