Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Fuckin' Good Holiday

"A life-changing and very erotic vacation experience…"

5
1 Comment 1
11.6k Views 11.6k
7.4k words 7.4k words

A year after starting my first job, I decided to take a break. It had been a stressful year and being a junior in the law firm that had employed me, I had really been put through the mill. Truthfully, I was yearning to go abroad and really ‘splash out,’ but having to pay back student loans made me sensibly decide, that a more frugal approach would be far more appropriate in my immediate future.

Many of my colleagues had mentioned an interesting place named King Georgetown during the year. Apparently, it was enchanting and arty. KG as it was referred to, was an isolated enclave in the middle of nowhere, five hundred miles from the next noteworthy town or city.

Because of a reliable tip from one of my fellow workers, I managed to secure very good and inexpensive lodging in a B&B. It was brilliantly situated and charming. The couple who owned it were fantastic and went out of their way to make one’s stay a memorable and enjoyable as possible.

Having arrived fairly late on a Friday, I bought a takeaway pizza and spent my first evening relaxing in my accommodation.

After a hearty breakfast the following morning and armed with a list of things to do, courtesy of my hosts, I commenced my exploration of the long main road in the town. There was a multitude of shops and eating places.

At around lunchtime, I found myself in a fantastic curio shop owned by a man named Barkley. It was instantly apparent that he was gay and in accordance with that, I asked him about gay life in the town. Barkley then suggested that we take refreshments in a coffee shop adjoining his business, so that he could fill me in. To say that I was astonished by Barkley’s revelations would be an understatement. In fact, I was totally blown away.

Barkley was in his late forties and after a failed relationship, had moved here twenty years before. He had never been involved since and had no interest in relationships. He informed me that there was a very substantial gay community in the town and that his social life was very active as a result of this. Amazingly, however, he was totally disinterested in gay men. When he saw the dumbfounded look on my face, he went on to explain more fully.

There was a famous pub in the town called The Wild Boar, which was ironically a block away from the B&B where I was staying. The place had been around for thirty years. It was a pub and grill and apart from serving excellent food, it also had four pool tables and five large-screen televisions, which broadcasted various sports. Understandably, it was the premier local haunt for all the straight men in the area.

After moving to the town Barkley had discovered early on, that the old adage; ‘the difference between straight and gay men is a six-pack of beers,’ was indeed quite correct. As a result, he had developed a complete addition to straight guys and never had sex with the other gay men in the district.

“I’m totally bisexual,” Barkley impishly confessed, with a smirk on his face.

“So… do you also sleep with women?” I asked, totally puzzled.

“Well, not exactly,” he replied, and then after a snigger jokingly explained, “You see… I sleep with the fathers and their sons.”

After we had both had a good laugh, Barkley further explained that it gave him a real kick to know that he had not only had sex with many of the straight guys in town but also their grown-up sons.

“The similarities and differences, between the dads and their boys, always intrigue me,” Barkley stated with a mischievous grin.

Barkley then informed me that most of his hookups took place at the pub where he was seldom disappointed, but there were also a few of the guys who regularly popped in at his home for a ‘drink.’

Prior to my departure, Barkley suggested that we get together at the pub at seven that evening so that he could ‘show me the ropes.’

With my B&B as close to the pub as it was, I simply walked there that evening. When I arrived, Barkley was already seated at a small table in the main section of the building that also housed the four pool tables. The place was fairly empty but as Barkley explained, it would start to fill up over the next hour.

The steak he recommended was excellent. Barkley informed me that all the meat at the pub and grill was supplied by Wally, the town's butcher. Wally was in his mid-thirties and lived on his own. Barkley’s description of Wally was that he was ‘fuckin’ huge.’ In a conspiratorial manner, Barkley then went on to say that although he did not have first-hand knowledge, there were strong rumours that Wally ‘batted’ for the same side as us.

As the place began to fill and the pool tables became more active, I was treated to inside information about many of the young men that were visiting the business. Barkley did not hold back and shared some rather graphic stories with me, about them and their dads.

A short while later, when an exceptionally good-looking young man named Quintin entered the premises, Barkley’s eyes lit up. As Quintin passed by us, he and Barkley exchanged friendly smiles. Once Quintin had joined the bevy of fine looking young guys playing pool, Barkley began gossiping.

According to Barkley, Quintin and his father were ‘the cream of the crop’ in this town. Not only were both of them incredibly handsome, but also unbelievably well-endowed. The fascinating thing about the two, however, was that Quintin’s dad preferred being fucked, whereas Quintin was strictly a top.

Barkley said that his ultimate fantasy was having a threesome with them. Quintin had been away on a contract for three months, and Barkley was very happy to see him back in town.

“Listen, I hope you won’t think me rude if Quintin gives me the signal for a fuck tonight and I leave early,” Barkley notified me.

“No, not at all,” I honestly reassured him.

After we finished our meal we moved through to the small bar area, which was on the opposite side of the pub and grill. As we passed by the pool tables en route, I observed an acknowledging glance between Barkley and Quintin.

The bar area was quite small. The room was split in two by a long bar counter with the barman on the one side, and eight bar stools on the customers' side. Apart from that and beyond the stools, there were two small tables with two chairs against the wall, separated by a very modern looking jukebox.

Barkley and I sat on the middle two stools with him on my left, facing the pool tables. For the next forty-five minutes as we nattered, Barkley frequently looked over my shoulder.

“Ah, speak of the devil,” Barkley suddenly declared. “Guess who has just arrived?”

I did not want to act like an arsehole by abruptly spinning around, so I took my time and slowly turned to observe who Barkley was looking at. It was unmistakably Wally, and as Barkley had predicted, Wally was fuckin’ huge.

Wally was at least six-foot-two-inches tall and massively built. Despite his size, Wally appeared to move around very comfortably and his barrel-shaped upper body looked well-supported on his tree trunk legs. It was clear that his body hairy from the dark hair on his legs and arms, as well as the chest hair sprouting from the top of the tight polo shirt he was wearing. His dark facial hair was short-cropped, and the hair on his head unfashionably longish and curly.

I had always believed that I was a great judge of body language and as I looked at Wally, it was clear that he had a warm personality and was also very well-liked. A further observation I made was that despite his intimidating size, he was actually very good-looking.

My thoughts were interrupted when Barkley informed me that had received a signal from Quintin, before giving me a triumphant wink and departing. I then watched Quintin who hovered about for a couple of minutes, before also leaving the pub.

My gaze then fully returned to Wally. Please understand that I was not sizing him up for a possible sexual encounter at this point, because arrogance had never been one of my vices. Rumours could often be ill-founded and it would be extremely presumptuous to think that Wally would even be interested in me.

I had always sexually preferred men who were over thirty and physically large, but Wally was in a different league. Strangely, however, the longer I looked at him, the more appealing he became. Maybe the far hotter climate of KG was playing tricks with my mind.

My heart began to beat faster when I saw Wally walking in my direction before sitting on the stool next to me. After he tossed his car keys on the counter in front of him, he engaged the barman in a friendly banter as a beer was handed to him. Wally then exchanged paper money for coins in order to feed the jukebox.

His visit to the jukebox took a good five minutes before he returned to his barstool. By then, his selection was well underway and it was clear that country music was preferred genre.

When Wally returned to his seat he faced me and introduced himself. “Hi, I’m Wally,” he announced.

“My name is Burgess,” I responded.

“Do you also like country music, Burgess?” Wally asked.

“Yeah,” I answered.

“I fuckin’ love the rhythm and the stories,” Wally retorted, smiling enthusiastically.

I simply nodded before Wally continued, “I haven’t seen you here before.”

“I’m on holiday,” I retorted.

“So, what do you think of our little town?” he asked.

“I love it,” I answered.

For the next while, we exchanged histories. Naturally, when he told me about the butchery, I acted as if it was news to me, not wanting him to feel like the target of gossip in the town.

Wally was fascinated that I was a lawyer, and then told me that the most eminent lawyer in town, Mr. Eberhard, and Wally’s dad, had best great buddies before his father passed away four years before.

“If you like KG so much why don’t you move here?” he suggested. “I know that Mr. Eberhard is always on the lookout for qualified staff,” then after a pause, he continued, “I could introduce you if you would like me to.”

“I’ll seriously bear that in mind,” I assured him.

By now we were conversing very comfortably and really getting along very well. Wally had also altered his body position on the barstool and was facing me full-on. After we had both acknowledged that we were single and had no time for women in our lives, there was a notable shift in our interaction and Wally’s demeanour began to signal a sensual chemistry. Intimidating as his size was, I found myself becoming totally entranced by him.

His behaviour also started becoming more physical, as his huge hand constantly commenced tapping me on my knee or resting on my shoulder. The contact was breath-taking and sent shivers down my spine. When he finally asked if I would like to go to his place for a drink, my voice was so thick with lust as I accepted, that I almost choked.

Wally then gave me a naughty smile and said, “You also don’t have to hurry home tonight because I don’t work on Sundays.”

In jest, I then asked, “So if I have too much to drink you’ll drive me home afterward?”

With an intensely horny stare, he replied, “That won’t be necessary, because you won’t be returning to your B&B tonight.”

Wally’s place was neat and tidy. It was also totally obvious that no feminine hand had played any part in the decoration of his home. What particularly intrigued me was his huge oversized bed. It had a huge futon mattress, which was placed on an extremely solid looking low wooden frame.

When we returned to the lounge after the home tour, Wally retrieved to beers from his refrigerator. Before handing over my beer, however, he placed them on a counter before positioning his body directly before me.

“Before you drink any beer, you have to comply with an important house rule,” he impishly stated.

“After opening my arms in a ‘so what is it?’ gesture, Wally chuckled and said, “No clothes allowed.”

As we started undressing I reflected upon the fact that he was surprisingly different to what I would have expected from a man of his size. Despite the summer heat, Wally was not sweaty at all. His body also smelled very pleasant, like he had been in a pine forest.

Wally was very hairy, as I had expected. His sizeable gut and meaty moobs, which the polo shirt had taken much strain to contain, were actually rather sexy and solid looking.

Wally’s dick was also different to what I would have expected. I had imagined that it would be fat and stubby, but to surprise his uncut cock was long and cushioned by a bulbous pair of low hanging balls.

As we stood looking at one another, my lust for him just kept amplifying. After a short while, Wally extended his arms and placed his hands on my waist. Everything about his approach was totally unhurried and sensual. As his hands began excavating my torso, it felt like I was in hands of an art dealer, appraising a rare piece of objet d‘art.

Very slowly, I moved my hands onto his lower arms before gradually moving them ever upward. By the time my hands reached his shoulders, Wally’s hands began to move behind my body before the space between us diminished. Encased in his embrace, Wally’s lips now closed in on my mouth.

He simply let our lips touch initially, before I felt his tongue moving between my lips. I did not part my teeth immediately but waited for his signal to do so and when his tongue began to prod, I very gradually moved my teeth apart. With the heat from his nostrils caressing my face, Wally’s tongue now began its excavation.

The heat of his warm embrace was totally exhilarating, and as his oral demands commenced escalating my mouth was transformed into a gateway of bliss. I had never been fixated on hairiness, but his furriness was driving me wild.

“I want you to throw me on your bed and flatten me like a pancake.”

I am not sure where these words I uttered came from, but inexplicably they just fell from my lips.

After a brief guffaw, he asked, “So you want to be my little pancake?”

“Yes,” I replied.

“Well, I like my pancakes with cinnamon,” he replied, before letting go of me and retrieving a small bottle of cinnamon off his spice rack.

“Let’s go to the bedroom so that I can spice you up,” he then announced.

Bewildered as I was, I was so horny by now that I couldn’t have cared what condiment he covered my body with.

In the bedroom, Wally pushed me onto my back on his bed, before covering my neck and torso with the delicious smelling spice. “Well, now I had better flatten you a little,” he exclaimed, with a horny look on his face.

As he lowered his body onto me his hips commenced grinding his knob into my groin. As his full weight encompassed me, he began to lick the cinnamon off my neck.

“Fuck, yeah, my little pancake, just let me know if my weight gets too much for you,” he said.

Heavy as he was and as much as I found breathing to be a bit of a strain, I was in heaven. Wally’s body now turned into a grinding machine as he pounded me aggressively. As he did so his lips broadened their territory, encompassing my shoulders in pursuit of cinnamon.

So far this had been an amazing day. The charm of this small town had totally captivated me and Wally was amplifying the entire experience. It felt strange that coming from a large city with an abundance of people, one could often feel lonely. Yet here, with an infinitesimal population in comparison, one felt a sense of integration and contentment. It was like I had arrived in a magical Shangri-La and was being overwhelmed by a sensual mysticism.

It was not too long before Wally began to grunt with excitement, and I knew that he would soon climax. The noise he made upon his release was spectacular as he swamped my crotch with an abundance of jizz.

Once he was done he asked if could ‘take care of me.’ I politely declined with a giggle, reminding him that we had an entire night ahead of us.

After moving through to the lounge we finally had the beers that had been offered earlier on.

Wally now commenced telling me about his life in the town. With his mom still alive and living in an old age home, he didn’t want rumours of his sexual predilections getting back to her ears. He admitted that it was a strain at times, but simply ‘couldn’t break her heart.’ Resultantly, he wasn’t having sex with anyone who lived in KG.

He went on to inform me that he visited my city several times a year. He would leave for the city after lunch on a Friday, and then spend Friday and Saturday evenings before returning on Sundays. On those Friday nights, he would visit a bar that I was aware of and that catered to a more mature crowd, and then on Saturdays visit a sauna that I had never been to. According to him, his visits were always very ‘satisfactory.’

The next part of his story, however, was fascinating.

Prior to my visit to KG, I had read about a small enclave in the hills near KG, named Purgatory. It was twenty-five miles beyond KG. It was a very quaint place allegedly populated by hillbillies. It was the kind of place that time forgot, according to an article I read. Apparently, the scenery en route to Purgatory was spectacular, but all visitors to the place made a quick U-turn upon arrival and headed back to KG as soon as possible. It was definitely not the kind of a place where one stayed over.

To cut a long story short, Wally went on to tell me about two twenty-eight-year-old ‘brothers’ from Purgatory, named Virgil and Vernon. They were not really related by blood, well, not in the recent past. After Vernon’s father past away when he was sixteen and his mother left to live with her sister, Virgil’s parents had taken Vernon in and treated him like their own son.

The flora in the Purgatory area was unique and resultantly, produced the finest honey one had ever tasted. Virgil and Vernon were mainly beekeepers and Wally sold their produce in his butchery. They had a barter agreement with Wally who supplied them meat in lieu of the honey they delivered. With a smile, he told me that that they always benefitted far more from the arrangement than he did, but he was happy to do so because the group sex that resulted with them was most satisfactory.

Every second Sunday, they would deliver honey to him and always stay for lunch. In fact, they usually spent Sunday evenings with his as well and only returned home early on Monday mornings.

With a self-satisfied look, Wally assured me that their visits more than made up for his lack of sexual activity in the preceding two weeks. Apparently, they were total ‘fuck-machines.’

“I generally don’t get butt-fucked,” Wally informed me, before resuming, “But when one is confronted by a human donkey like Virgil, then one doesn’t waste the opportunity. If or when I allow my backside to get plundered, then it has to be worthwhile.”

With a smile on his face, Wally then asked, “Have you ever fucked by a horse-dick?”

“No,” I answered truthfully.

“Trust me, it’s awesome, bro, once you get into it,” Wally informed me.

Before I could respond he resumed, “The great news is that I have a delivery from them tomorrow. I would really like you to spend the day and meet the guys. I guarantee you, you won’t be disappointed.”

As this information circulated in my mind, Wally continued, “They are rough, really rough, but I won’t say anymore and simply let you make up your own mind.”

I have to say that the term ‘hillbilly’ and the reference to them being really rough, did not exactly inspire me with confidence, but my day thus far had been awesome and the look of anticipation on his face left me with no other option, other than to say, “I would love to meet your friends.”

Once we returned to the bedroom my ‘torture’ recommenced with me on my stomach. More spice was added again before he again lowered his body onto me and started his grinding anew. Totally overwhelmed by his blissful heaviness, I was so turned on that by the time his knob entered my arse I shot a huge load on his bedsheet.

Wally was only getting into his stride at this point and his huge body ebbed and flowed like a tugboat on a stormy sea. The pressure resulting from his gyrations were mindboggling and as I battled to breathe, my mind entered a state of total ecstasy. I would have been happy to be pounded to death. As I gasped frantically he slammed into me with ferocity and when he finally unloaded, I had never been more turned on in my life.

PamelaFun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaFun

That night I was fucked twice more, once on my back and the other time on my stomach. On both occasions, I thought that I was going to black-out as auto-asphyxiation was introduced into the mix. This technique met with my full approval and the ejaculations I enjoyed were totally mind-boggling. Wally’s ‘wrestler's’ style had blown me away and I was completely mesmerized by his pummelling and controlling method.

The following morning we awoke late and my body was once more compressed as he slammed into me.

I had already decided that if Wally’s lawyer offered me a job, I would definitely be moving to KG.

I cannot say that the visitors that would be calling later interested me at all, and I would simply have enjoyed more of Wally’s pummelling during that day. The die was cast, however, and I would simply have to endure the consequences.

Around noon the hick duo arrived. As they walked through the front door I observed them very acutely. They were actually better-looking than I would have imagined. I am not sure if the word handsome would spring to mind, but there was a definite sexiness about the two of them. They were lithe and looked to be over six-foot tall, with Virgil the slightly taller of the two. Despite being in their late twenties, I would have guessed them to be ten years older.

There was an unmistakable roughness about them and their clothing was shabby and somewhat grubby. Both wore baseball caps that were turned the wrong way around and from what I could see of their hair on their heads, it appeared to be cut rather short. They did not have established facial hair, but it was clear that they hadn’t shaved for a few days.

Standing in the entrance they gawked at me suspiciously with open mouths. This was hardly surprising, because as Wally had told me that the KG folk always treated the Purgatory people with disdain.

Breaking the ice, Wally salaciously said, “Guys, meet Burgess. He is on holiday in KG and spent the night with me.” After a pause, he then added, “I told him all about you guys and he has been dying to meet you.”

As they slowly moved toward us there was an immediate softening of their facial expressions. When smiles broke out on their faces, it was clear that dental care was not a priority for the two men. Virgil had chipped and uneven teeth and Vernon had three of his front teeth missing, a top canine tooth and two of his lower incisors. Added to his woes Vernon also had exotropia, and his left eye veered off in a three o’clock position.

Upon shaking hands, their four eyes, actually, let’s probably make that three eyes, scanned my naked body lustfully.

“Aren’t you guys a little overdressed?” a naked Wally then asked them mischievously.

With goofy looks on their faces, both of them moved back to the lounge to undress.

As they stripped I noticed that both men weren’t particularly hairy. They did have nice bushes under their armpits and as I would also soon see, substantial genital fluff. Their lean bodies were muscular. Their muscles weren’t those of a well-toned gym-bunny, but the wiry muscles one would see on a hard-working labourer.

Once fully naked, I saw that Vernon had a substantial uncut cock. Regrettably, next to Virgil, however, it paled into insignificance. As Wally had forewarned, Virgil’s dick was monstrously large. As they walked back toward us, Virgil’s knob looked like a limb hanging down from a baby’s walker.

“Well, guys, your initial greeting was a bit formal. Why don’t you show Burgess a bit of that Purgatory passion you are so renowned for?” Wally uttered, with a laugh.

Vernon instantly moved toward me and took hold of my body. As he pulled me into him, he said, “Jeez, you smell like cinnamon.”

“Wally likes pancakes,” I uttered, but before I could elaborate his mouth suctioned onto my lips.

There was nothing subtle about his approach and shortly his tongue began thrashing inside my mouth like an agitated serpent. With our lips locked in ‘mortal combat’ and our bodies mashing against one another, our cocks had become rock-hard. I was pleased that the smell from Vernon’s body wasn’t too hectic, because Wally had warned me that personal hygiene was not a priority in Vernon and Virgil’s lives. Although Vernon had a funky essence, it was actually quite sexy.

As we stood clinched in an embrace, I heard Wally chuckle as he watched us. I also observed Virgil move in next to us before I felt his coarse hand resting on my backside. Shortly, Virgil’s middle finger moved between my butt-crack in search of my pucker.

As the digit commenced nudging into me, Virgil said, “Jesus, Wally, this is one tight pussy.”

With a laugh, Wally then replied, “That fuckin’ monster of yours is going to get strangled by his manhole.”

Unable to restrain myself any longer, my left hand took hold of Virgil’s shlong. My brain had difficulty processing the incredible size of the cock I was holding. I wanted to look at it, but Vernon had total control of my head.

Virgil now moved his lips up against my ear. “Do you like the feel of my dick?” he asked.

An affirmative groan was all I could manage.

“Do you want this cock in your arse?” Virgil then inquired.

Again I murmured a consenting sound.

“Are you sure, boy, because I’ll show you no mercy?” he warned, as his finger firmly commenced spearing into my backside.

“Mmm,” I moaned, with pleasure.

Nervous as I was, I reflected upon my earlier foolish reticence in meeting these two guys. I was caught up in a sensual wonderland as my two handlers manipulated my body, and with Wally in the mix, I knew I was going to receive the fucking of my life that day.

Virgil’s mouth now moved to the side of our joined mouths and also began demanding entry into the fray. I turned my head toward his lips very slightly, and I instantly had two tobacco flavoured slugs spearing into either side of my mouth.

As I would now begin to see, Virgil was clearly the alpha male in their relationship.

Next, Virgil placed his hand on Vernon’s chest and pushed him backward. Vernon immediately toed the line and allowed Virgil to replace him before me. After placing his arms around my torso Virgil clamped me in a solid embrace and commenced kissing me more ardently than Vernon. Virgil also had a far stronger odour than Vernon. As Virgil’s tongue ravaged my mouth, his hands slipped downward and came to rest on my butt cheeks. His powerful hands next began kneading my backside firmly.

After a short while, he moved his head back slightly and said, “Get behind him, Vernon, start priming his arse for me.”

Virgil’s hands now pulled my butt cheeks apart before I felt Vernon’s cock-head nudging at my pussy. Once more, there was no subtlety to his actions as Vernon speared his dick straight into me. I was grateful that I had been well-fucked by Wally, or else I may have started wailing.

“Yeah, go for it, Vernon, fuck the bitch hard,” Virgil exclaimed, before returning his lips to my mouth.

As Vernon began to hammer his cock into me, I could see Wally moving behind us.

“Hold still, Vernon,” Wally then said.

From the grunts Vernon began making, I knew that Wally was entering Vernon’s backside. “Okay, now sway your hips to and fro,” Wally instructed.

By now, my head was resting on Virgil’s chest and my hands were on his hips to anchor myself.

“We’ll pump two loads into Burgess’ arse so that he is well-lubricated for your horse-dick,” Wally announced.

The entire spectacle of what was happening was mind-blowing and I had never before experienced anything this hot in my life.

With the double stimulation that he was receiving, Vernon’s groaning soon became laboured and I knew his climax wasn’t far off. When his body started shuddering, I knew that my arse was being seeded.

As Vernon moved aside, Wally instantly moved forward and slammed his dick into my arse. Following on that, his hands pulled my torso upward and his arms enfolded me in a bear hug. With my body impaled on his knob, he lifted me and walked toward the lounge.

“Anchor yourself on the back of the sofa so that I can really give you a good pounding,” Wally exulted.

I did as instructed and shortly Wally was pummelling my backside very hard. While this was happening, I observed Virgil who had moved next to us, with both his hands moving up and down his knob. It was a mesmerizing sight to see that with his hands one before the other, his entire elongated dick-head was still clearly visible.

“Yeah, wrench that fuckin’ pussy open for me,” Virgil barked.

“I could do with some help. If you heat up my butt this will go a lot quicker,” Wally snarled.

I was astonished when I heard the first loud slap. Thereafter, the smacks sounded like machinegun fire. Wally’s grunts became animalistic as he began to bellow with pleasure. Unsurprisingly, he didn’t take too long before he commenced roaring. The final few thrusts were so manic that as he stabbed my butt vigorously, I was lifted onto the balls of my feet.

"Now this arse is ready for that fuckin’ horse tool of yours,” Wally exulted, after he had unloaded into my backside.

“Thank you, buddy,” Virgil replied.

I was expecting Virgil to swiftly move behind me, but instead, he took hold of my arm and lifted my torso. “I’m taking Burgess to the bedroom if you don’t mind, Wally,” Virgil affirmed.

After Wally nodded his consent, Virgil said, “Just call us when lunch is ready.”

In the bedroom, Virgil embraced me as we stood at the end of the bed. As he kissed me his hands moved onto my butt cheeks. As a finger began to prod my manhole, he asked, “Are you ready for my horse dick?”

“Yeah,” I answered. Nervous as I was, my sphincter was twitching with excitement.

“Once I get going, I won’t stop,” he said, with a chuckle.

“Go for it,” I uttered.

“Jesus, I wish you lived in KG,” Virgil exclaimed.

“Maybe I will, very soon,” I answered.

“What?” he asked, with a look of surprise on his face.

“Wally is going to arrange an interview for me this week,” I replied.

“No shit! Fuck… that will be great,” Virgil replied, excitedly.

After another brief kissing session, he said, “On your stomach, boy, let’s get you addicted to some ‘equine’ love.”

As I lay on the bed with my legs wide open, Virgil climbed on top of me. After nestling his cock between my cheeks his hips commenced a grinding action.

“So… you really want this horse-dick of mine?” he sniggered hornily.

“Yes,” I whimpered, panting with lust.

Virgil now measuredly began to nudge, before wedging his knob in my portal. As his very slow entry began, I was relieved that it was far less uncomfortable than I had feared. The intriguing aspect of his invasion, however, was that it seemed never-ending. As I felt more, and more, and more, of his dick pushing into me, my backside began to feel totally overstuffed.

By the time Virgil had fully entered me, I was sure that I did not have a single internal organ that had not been displaced. It was slightly uncomfortable and yet at the same time, overwhelmingly awesome.

In tribute to Virgil, I have to say that technique was masterful. Swaying his hips, Virgil commenced stirring his cock inside me. The effect of this was incredible because the discomfort dissipated almost immediately, as my arse adjusted to his size and a feeling of complete stimulation began to overcome me. I started groaning like a bitch in heat.

“How does that feel?” Virgil asked.

“Fuckin’ great,” I whimpered.

Virgil now began to display his incredible talent as he stirred, pumped, and continually varied his thrusting. My senses were being overloaded by the most fantastic sensation I had ever experienced. Without even touching my dick, I began to pant as I felt prostate capitulating to the monstrous offensive.

“I’m-going-to… cum,” I began to babble, as my body started shuddering.

Virgil instantly intensified his stabbing, propelling me toward a convulsive orgasm.

‘I will never forget this thrill in my entire lifetime,’ I thought to myself.

Next, Virgil held still on top of me, allowing me to savour the afterglow.

As we lay there rebuilding our energy we heard a commotion from the lounge, as loud slapping sounds and grunts began to filter into the bedroom.

“What’s going on?” I asked Virgil.

“Wally is giving Vernon a good spanking,” Virgil informed me.

“Why?” I asked in disbelief.

“Vernon likes it when you ‘take the strap’ to him,” Virgil informed me. “He and Wally make a perfect pair, they both like it rough.”

I did not reply because I was totally bewildered by the revelation. After a few moments, however, Virgil then went on to explain. “Purgatory was a rough place when we were teenagers and if you only got the strap once a week, you were doing well. I hated being whipped but Vernon became addicted to it. Corporal punishment is not my scene but every now and then, I give in and whip his arse.”

After a sustained silence the frantic activity from the lounge stopped.

“I also don’t relate to that scene,” I uttered.

As if picking up on my concern, Virgil assuring informed me, “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure Wally knows that.”

Thankfully, thereafter we only heard groans and grunts from next door.

Virgil then began to grind and thrust into my backside once more. The pleasure was instantaneous as he did so, as our next session got underway. Once more, my body was flooded with gratification.

I reflected upon the fact that in an ideal world, Vernon would move in with Wally and I would have Virgil as my lover. Being a realist, however, I knew that this could never happen.

Time seemed endless as Virgil and I drifted into our own nirvana for the next hour. Fortunately, we were both nearing the next Rubicon when we were abruptly pulled out of our reverie with the announcement that lunch was ready. After both unloading rapturously, we joined Vernon and Wally for lunch.

As I observed the welts on Vernon’s backside I couldn’t believe that he had enjoyed his spanking. Vernon, nevertheless, looked as contented as a cat that had just been presented with a bowl of cream.

After a lengthy and enjoyable meal, the huge coffee table in the lounge was relocated for our afternoon fuck-fest on the luxurious shaggy carpet in the centre of the lounge. Wally then immediately lay down on his stomach for his bi-monthly butt fuck.

Next, Virgil moved on top of Wally and instantly began to fuck Wally’s backside very hard.

Wally sounded like a wounded bear as Virgil pounded him. The sounds from Wally and the spectacle that I was watching, was unbelievably hot. As we observed, Vernon moved up behind me and embraced my body. As he commenced licking my neck his cock slid between my butt cheeks and started rubbing against my portal.

After a pause, Wally then said, “Burgess, lie down in front of me, I want to watch Vernon fucking you while I’m being hammered by this horse-dick that I have in my arse.”

After Vernon let go of me I quickly conformed to Wally’s wishes. After I lay on my stomach with my backside in Wally’s face, Vernon hovered over my arse on bended knees, before his cock slid into my well-filled arse.

As Vernon began to thump my backside Wally excitedly exclaimed, “Fuck yeah, churn that fuckin’ cream,” followed by, “Jesus, just look at that fuckin’ foam.”

Seconds later, Wally roared, “Lift up Vernon; I want to feast on this boy’s hole.”

Wally tongue now lapped at my hole, encouraging me to relinquish my stash. He greedily snorted as his hairy mouth became a suction pump.

After he had sated himself, Wally again grunted, “Fuck him again, Vernon, unload into him. I want more.”

As Vernon once more powered his dick into me, Wally began to slap Vernon’s backside very hard. The ploy worked very well, and shortly Vernon was panting with pleasure as he spewed into my arse.

After Vernon moved away, Wally once more attacked my manhole with gusto as he began slurping voraciously.

I was now instructed to move my body backward under Wally as he lifted his body onto his elbows and knees. As Wally entered my backside and then nestled onto my body, Virgil began to hammer his knob into Wally’s arse aggressively. The double stimulation that Wally was receiving had an immediate effect and shortly he commenced grunting, as his climax approached rapidly. After he had shot his load he moved off me and allowed Virgil to once more stake his claim.

I was ecstatic as Virgil again infiltrated my arse. I was by now, entirely addicted to his cock. As Wally and Vernon sat watching while sipping on their beers, Virgil gave them a masterful demonstration in anal sex. On this occasion, Virgil did not hold back and thumped my arse with unabashed intensity.

Again, I couldn’t hold out and sprayed my seed all over Wally’s carpet as Virgil pounded me relentlessly. The vocalization from both Vernon and Wally as they bellowed their encouragement was totally breath-taking. As Virgil also unloaded, my body was vigorously propelled forward on the carpet as he frenziedly stabbed my backside.

After Virgil and I received a hearty round of applause, we both joined the other two with a well-earned beer.

A short while later there was a writhing mass of bodies on the carpet once more, and for the rest of the afternoon, a miasma of gyrating bodies slithered about in a shroud of masculine ecstasy as we fucked, sucked, and pleasured one another. My mouth and arse never seemed to be unoccupied.

After we finally had left-overs for dinner, Wally and Vernon departed for the bedroom as Virgil and I remained behind in the lounge.

As Vernon received another spanking, Virgil invited me to visit them on Tuesday. Naturally, I accepted, hoping that I might also be asked to stay over on Wednesday evening as well.

With no sounds emanating from the bedroom after thirty minutes, we assumed that Wally and Vernon had drifted off to sleep. Thankfully, Virgil had no such intentions and for the following two hours I was again transported into a sensual wonderland. I have to admit that I had never felt a greater attraction to anything in my life, which could compare with the feel of Virgil’s cock lodged inside of me.

The following morning Vernon and Virgil left very early after breakfast.

As Wally had promised, by nine o’clock Mr. Eberhard contacted me and I arrived at his premises by eleven.

The interview went very well and I could feel that Mr. Eberhard was very taken with me. I also felt an immediate affinity toward him and knew that I would enjoy working at his firm. When I disclosed the remuneration that I was being paid, Mr. Eberhard did not look too concerned. After informing me that he would not be able to match my salary financially, he then smiled and said that he did, however, have a trump card up his sleeve.

After ushering me through to one on his conference rooms, he asked me to excuse him for fifteen minutes.

Upon his return, he handed me an envelope with his offer but insisted I did not look at it till later. Mr. Eberhard then asked me to take a drive with him.

As we arrived at a beautiful house that looked like it had recently restored, he announced that he was about to show me his wife’s hobby. He and his wife bought up old homes in the town and totally renovated them. They already had over a dozen houses, which they rented out. This restoration of this home was complete and according to him, just a bit of gardening still had to be completed. After informing me that this place would form part of my package, we entered the house.

I was totally gobsmacked by the place and it made my shitty apartment look silly. All the fittings and appliances were top-notch and the house even smelled brand new. As if this wasn’t enough, Mr. Eberhard went on to say that his wife was also a furniture collector and that they had a small warehouse filled with furniture that I could choose from.

With a matter-of-fact look on his face, he then added, “My wife doesn’t buy crap, so I can assure you… it’s only good stuff.”

Once we had returned to his offices I promised to contact him by noon on Thursday with my answer.

I decided to have lunch at one of the places I had seen during my reconnaissance of the town. After ordering my lunch I took a sip of my wine before opening his envelope. The offer was better than expected and with the house thrown in, my numerate mind soon evaluated that I would be better off living in the convivial atmosphere of this enchanting town. It was a definite, yes!

As I enjoyed my lunch I thought about the last few days. Meeting Barkley, the pub, Wally, Vernon and Virgil, my visit to Purgatory the following day, and the fantastic job offer I had just been made. Impishly, I even thought about inviting Quintin back to my new home, if the opportunity ever arose in future at the local pub and grill.

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments