Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A good hard fucking

"I hadn't asked to be pounded or plowed, but that's what I got"

24
7 Comments 7
29.5k Views 29.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
The door opened, and he stood there with a towel wrapped around his waist. He gave me a look that wasn’t particularly friendly, and he didn’t immediately invite me in. Maybe I was older than he figured I’d be, maybe not as good-looking. But he wasn’t everything I’d expected, either -- heavier, less muscular.

Well, I thought, so neither of us is a dreamboat. That’s the world for you.

“Can I come in?”

He didn’t answer, just backed away from the door enough for me to walk in and shut it behind me. The bedroom door was almost right behind him. He went in and lay down on the bed, still wrapped in the towel.

I pulled the towel aside. His cock was about four inches, soft, but thick. Uncut. I prefer cut, like me, but whatever.

I leaned down and took him in my mouth. He got hard quickly, and in seconds his cock was so big I couldn’t keep it all in my mouth. Thick, widening from tip to base so much that my asshole twitched. This is going to hurt, I thought.

In my CL ad I’d said I didn’t want to get pounded or plowed, I wanted a slow, easy fucking. I’d been more top than bottom up to this point, and didn’t want someone who wasn’t willing to go slow and give me time to get used to the feel of a cock inside me. Given his demeanor so far, I wasn’t sure I’d picked the right guy.

He moved toward the head of the bed. I took off my clothes and climbed on top of him. Nice cock, he said, taking me in his hand. When I was fully hard he pulled me close, ground his cock against me and pulled me into a kiss.

We made out like crazy for a few minutes, and soon I felt something liquid between us. I don’t have much precum, but it was pouring out of him, and I moved down to lick it off his cock and where it had dripped on his stomach. God, his cock was big. Not much longer than mine but much bigger around.

He rolled me over on my back, spread my legs apart and started pushing his cock against my hole. It was so slick from precum that he damn near got it in.

“Condom,” I said, pushing him away.

I got off the bed, fished a packet out of the packet and tore it open. I turned back to the bed, where he had rolled on his back, and straddled his legs. I unrolled the condom onto his cock. He was so thick at the bottom it wouldn’t unroll completely.

I moved off him and lay on my side with my legs pulled up. He got up, grabbed the lube from a dresser and slathered some around my hole. He put some more on his cock and threw the bottle aside.

“Go slow,” I said, but he didn’t. He just pushed the tip of his cock against me and started shoving it in.

smilehope
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smilehope



“Jesus,” I said.

It hurt, but it kind of didn’t.

He moved in and out a few times to get me slicked up inside, repositioned his legs, and pushed all the way in.

“Oh, fuck,” I said.

He pumped me hard for a minute or so, then pulled out. I turned face down with my legs apart. He pushed back in and started fucking me hard.

This wasn’t the long slow fuck I had asked for. It was the pounding and plowing I had said I didn’t want. But now that it was happening, I wasn’t going to stop it.

He lay down on top of me, his hands clutching my shoulders, his cock buried in my ass. A minute passed, then another, and he kept pumping away. I was making noises, animal sounds, as his cock poked deeper and deeper into me. I felt like my ass was splitting open, but I didn’t want it to stop.

“Fuck me,” I said. “Come on, FUCK ME.”

He shifted position slightly, his breathing changed, I could tell he was close to coming. I clenched my ass around his cock, and this time he was the one making the animal sounds. I started moving my hips, too, meeting every thrust of his cock by pushing back against him.

“Oh, God,” he said. “I’m gonna come.”

“Come in my ass,” I said. “Come on, COME IN MY ASS.”

He reached down with his hands, yanked my legs apart, lifted my hips slightly and pulled me hard against him.

Now we were both making animal sounds. After four or five thrusts he finally started to come. He slammed me against his cock with a groan and a shudder, and I knew his juices were pouring out of him.

Then I came, too. I was still on my stomach, my hands at my sides, but come was pouring out of me; not in jets like it usually did, but in one long stream that I could feel puddling underneath me. It probably didn’t last more than a few seconds but it felt like hours, and didn’t stop until he was done fucking me.

A couple of minutes passed while we breathed quietly. Finally he pulled out, quickly.

“Jesus,” I said once more.

He rolled me over on my back, gently this time, and looked at me for a few seconds, a sardonic grin on his face.

“Thanks for coming over,” he said, and went into the bathroom. I heard the water turn on and the shower door close.

The towel he’d been wearing when I arrived was still in a heap on the floor. I used it to clean myself up, got dressed, and walked to the door.

I had just turned the handle when I heard him call from the bathroom.

“Don’t leave yet,” he said. “I’ve got some friends coming over.”
Published 
Written by dondave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments