Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hot Trio

18
5 Comments 5
14.9k Views 14.9k
4.3k words 4.3k words
A few years ago I lived in a small apartment complex that attracted many students. I was twenty-five and worked in a bank at the time; I had ended a hot and cold affair with a married woman twelve years older than me a month before. One Friday evening I nodded to the two fellows who lived a couple of doors down and they invited me in for a beer.

Jack and Jim were both sophomores in the local college. They had lived there for a bit over a year. I had seen young women leaving in the morning several times, just as they had seen women leaving my apartment three or four times, and we had shared beers maybe once or twice a month. I'd had lovers of both sexes since I was eighteen and found the two of them attractive, but had no reason to suspect they were anything but straight.

As we sat there chatting, Jim broke out a bottle of whiskey and suggested we have a quiet party to commiserate with Jack for his girlfriend dumping him the week before. As I had no plans the next day, I was happy to drink for free, and the company was pleasant enough into the bargain. As we sipped our second glasses each, Jim started ribbing Jack lightly. “No more blowjobs for the foreseeable future, eh, Jack?”

He smiled sadly, “Nope.”

I raised my glass and said, “To a quick recovery.”

We drank up and Jim said, “Oh, Jack’s got the quickest recovery in town.”

“Shut up, numbnuts,” he replied.

Intrigued, I asked what he meant.

“Jack’s got the right name. He can jack off three times in fifteen minutes,” he finally said.

Jack blushed. “Way to go, dipshit.”

“And how would you know?” I asked

“Oh, sometimes we jerk off at the same time while we watch movies.”

I nodded with compete calm and said, “Yeah, that’s fun.”

They relaxed and we began chatting about our habits of masturbation, and after half an hour Jim said, “You know, I’m getting a bad case of blue balls.”

I nodded as Jack said, “Yeah, me too.”

We looked at each other for a minute. Finally Jim nodded and started taking off his shirt. Jack stood up too.

“What kind of porn do you like?” he asked.

“Lots of fucking with big cum shots.”

“Oh, we got that.”

We finished undressing and I enjoyed the sight of their young hard bodies and young hard cocks as we settled ourselves on the couch. We started watching a film with two women and a man. Jim’s cock was a modest five inches, while Jack was close to seven. I saw them looking curiously at my own seven and a half inches as I lightly ran my fingertips along the shaft. By the time the second clip started, we were breathing heavily and dripping precum, and soon all pretense of watching the movie ended as we stared fixedly at each other’s cocks throbbing in our pistoning fits.

Jack finished first. He groaned and fucked into his fist as streams of thick cum shot out of a beautifully flared purple head and sprayed on his belly. He then sighed happily and watched as Jim and I stared at each other’s heated self-pleasuring. I tried to time my climax to coincide with Jim’s, but when I saw Jack had already gotten hard again and was whacking himself hard the muscles in my belly clenched and I came hard on my chest and belly. Shortly afterwards Jim finished, a thick white river flowing out of his cock and pooling in his thick pubic hair.

I turned to Jack, who had scooped up his earlier ejaculation to use as lube as he fucked his fist. It had almost dried when his second orgasm hit, spraying onto his face as he sat crouched up and stared down at his cock. He kept stroking as Jim and I hardened again, and the three of us finished within a minute of each other soon after. We sat there exhausted, then cleaned up. We sat around for another hour chatting and drinking, and I left a bit before midnight and slept peacefully.

The next day I ran a number of errands and got home about three. As I walked towards my apartment, I saw Jim, who greeted me without any embarrassment. “Great party last night,” I said.

“Yep. Wanna come tonight?”

“Of course.”

“Cool. Your turn for drinks.”

I laughed and asked if tequila was okay.

“It’s 80 proof or more, right?”

“Yep.”

“That’s all that matters.”

We laughed and I said I’d be over about seven.

At seven I knocked on their door and we sat chatting as we sipped our drinks. The talk soon turned to sex, of course, and Jim asked, “Tell me about that hot blonde you were with last month.”

After giving them as much detail as they could have wished for, I asked them about their recent lovers. After half an hour we had moved on to older experiences and I asked, “So what’s the hottest thing you’ve ever done?”

Jack grinned and said, “Jim and I had a threesome with my girlfriend last year.”

“You didn’t tell me about that.”

“Savin’ it up, ya know.”

We laughed and I asked them about it.

“Yeah," Jim answered, "Paula was making out with Jack on the couch while we were watching a movie and I said, ‘Cut it out, you two.’ She said, ‘You know you wanna watch.’ I said, ‘Okay, so show me then.’ She got on her knees and pulled Jack’s pants down and started sucking him. After a few minutes I was really hard, so I pulled my pants down and started playing with myself. She winked and said, ‘Don’t waste it all by yourself’."

"I looked at Jack and he nodded, so I got behind her and started playing with her and undressing her, and soon I was taking her from behind while she deep-throated Jack. He came twice in her mouth before I came inside her, and she was coming all over the place the whole time. We then spent the night in bed, all three of us, and took turns fucking her while she sucked the other one.”

“Nice,” I said. “Did you do it again?”

“Yeah, four more times, but then she said we were boring and went off with some other guy. Didn’t make sense.”

I had my own suspicions what that meant but said nothing. Jack said, “Wanna put in a disc?”

“Yeah,” we both said, and we quickly undressed.

As Jim started up the machine, Jack asked, “What about you? What’s the hottest thing you’ve ever done? Any threesomes?”

“Three or four pairs of partners, several times, and a couple of foursomes.”

“A foursome? Wow.”

“Yeah.”

“What was it like?”

“Great.”

“Tell me about it.”

“Which one?”

“The first one.”

By this time the movies had started, so Jim sat down and muted the TV, which he fast-forwarded to a threesome that played as I talked.

“The first time I was with my girlfriend, and her best friend and her boyfriend were along. We had been horny all day but didn’t get a chance to be alone, so that evening we started making out on the couch, and so did Carmen and Vince. My girl, Heidi, unzipped me and sat on my cock and rode me for fifteen minutes, and Carmen did the same with Vince. Finally we rearranged ourselves so that Vince and I sat at opposite ends of the couch facing each other and then Heidi and Carmen climbed on top with their backs to us so that we could see everything the other pair was doing.”

The two of them were stroking and dripping precum as I talked, and I continued, “So Heidi and Carmen were really into it and each of them must have come four or five times. After another ten minutes, Vince pulled out and came all over Carmen’s belly, and Heidi came so hard her pussy sucked the come right out of me. She then leaned over and started kissing Carmen, and Carmen kissed her right back. Carmen put her hands on Heidi’s shoulders and said, ‘Heidi, I’m so close,’ and Heidi immediately went down on her."

“This was the first time either of them had done anything with another girl, so they were really into each other. Carmen came in about a minute and they then started sixty-nining. They were both really beautiful women. Heidi was blonde and Carmen had jet black hair, and Vince and I took turns watching each of them eating the other’s pussy. Soon we were rock hard and ready to go, but they didn’t make room for us.”

They were staring at me then, close to bursting, and Jack asked quietly, “So what did you do?”

I judged the mood was right and said, “Vince and I started stroking each other.”

They gasped, and as I watched Jim groaned, “Oh, God!” and spewed hard.

I was even more pleased to hear Jack say quietly, “Wow, that’s crazy!”

I continued, “So we were both really close. We looked at each other, and he had a really obsessed look on his face, so I knelt in front of him and started licking the head of his cock. He was throbbing like he was about to burst. He just groaned when I started sucking on the head of his cock. I tried to take him all the way inside my throat. I was really close myself, so I pulled away and stood up and pulled him to the floor. We lay on our sides and started sucking each other, and we came hard in about two minutes.”

Jack was staring at my cock as I said this, and when he wetted his lips with his tongue I was sure he was mine. I looked over at Jim, who had wiped up and was already rock hard again. He was stroking himself lightly, no trace of unease on his face, and I was sure he would be putty in my hands as well.

“What did you do then?” Jack asked.

“We swallowed every drop and lay there playing with each other until we were hard again and then went back to sucking. We each came three times in each other’s mouths, and by then the girls were ready for us again, and we spent the next four weeks trying every combination we could figure out.”

I knew Jack was mine with his next questions. “What did he taste like? Was it nasty?”

“It was kind of funky, bitter, very salty. It was really thick. He’d been stewing in his own juices all day. I figure I killed off a billion of his little sperms that night. And he killed off at least that many of mine.”

They laughed and Jack said, “So that was a great first time!”

“First time for what?”

“Being with a guy.”

“No, he wasn’t my first man.”

“Were you his first?”

“Yes.”

He was staring at me, hands off his cock about to burst, and I could read the desire in his eyes.

I said, “You know why your girlfriend said you two were boring, don’t you?” He shook his head.

“You only focused on her," I continued. "Some women, when they have two men at the same time, they want to see the men pleasure each other. For some women that’s super hot.” He swallowed nervously and I said, “So she must have been disappointed.”

“Yeah," he nodded. "We need to be ready for the next time.”

“Yes,” I said, and Jim nodded in agreement. “So we should practice," I added.

When he nodded, I knelt in front of him and lightly stroked his cock. “Magnificent,” I said, and stared into his eyes as I lowered my lips to the head and wetted it with my tongue. As I used all my skills and experience to lower myself on his cock without gagging, I felt Jim’s hard cock rubbing against my hip as his fingers grasped my cock.

Samanta_lov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samanta_lov

I felt Jack’s cock unload thickly into my throat with a massive pulse less than twenty seconds after I started sucking him, and as he groaned I swallowed every drop.

I then pulled away to face Jim as he gingerly played with my cock. “I’m close to bursting," I said."Will you swallow me?”

Nervously he stared at me for a few seconds and then nodded. I pushed him onto the floor and lowered my cock to his mouth as I took his cock into mine. I crouched above him and let him work his lips and mouth over my motionless cock as I bobbed my head on his. As he had already come once he was good to last for a while, but I was eager for release. I felt him rubbing my swollen balls and working the head and two inches of the shaft into his mouth.

“I’m about to come,” I said raggedly, and he nodded and pulled on my hips. I groaned and allowed myself to thrust slightly, maybe an inch to and fro, and felt my body begin draining into his mouth. I heard him coughing as my juices emptied copiously, but I was too lost in the pleasure of the relief I'd needed for two days to do anything but sigh happily.

Jack came over as Jim swallowed the last mouthful of my cum. “Time for your lesson,” I said.

He nodded and smiled as I pushed his head down to Jim’s cock. I watched happily as he fearlessly opened his mouth and began taking him inside. I then pulled Jack’s body towards me and began sucking him again as he and Jim continued working on the pillars of flesh in their mouths. In a few minutes we were happily sucking at each other, and I pulled away to rearrange us so that I could get Jim’s next load. Jim took Jack into his mouth and Jack transferred his attentions to my longer cock. I worked Jim relentlessly to orgasm. He bucked up against me as his cock searched for release, and as I opened wide and gave him my throat he shot a hot, thick stream into me.

I sucked him dry and pulled back to watch as Jack cooed around my cock and Jim worked his. “I’m about to come,” I said. Jack nodded and continued sucking enthusiastically and with surprising skill. I stared at Jim’s eager mouth receiving Jack’s thrusts and let myself go. The first three spurts Jack swallowed, then choking he pulled away and received the rest of my come on his face and neck. This pushed Jack over the edge; he groaned, stiffened, and closed his eyes as Jim made swallowing, gulping sounds.

We pulled away from each other and sat gasping on the floor. Jack and Jim looked sheepishly at me and each other as I smiled and looked openly at them. “I need a drink,” I said. They nodded and followed me to the counter between the kitchen and living room.

We poured ourselves a stiff shot of scotch each and sipped at them. Jack took a large mouthful and swallowed with a slight cough. “Trying to wash the taste out?” I asked

He choked more loudly that time and we all laughed. “No,” he replied, “cleansing the palate for the next blast.”

“That’s the spirit,” I said, and smiled as I felt Jim come up behind me and press his stirring cock against me as he reached around to play with me. I reached back to stroke him and asked, “Was it a good first time?”

They both said yes.

“So have you two ever been curious about other guys before?”

Jim nodded and Jack said, “Yeah, all through high school. And later.”

“Sometimes when Jack was fucking Paula while she was sucking me, I imagined it was Jack sucking me.”

“Yeah, me too.”

Jim and Jack were both semi-hard by this time, and we sat down on the couch with Jack in the middle. Jim asked me, “Have you ever had two other men at the same time before?”

“Nope, this is my first.”

“When did you first, you know, think about doing it with a guy?”

“Oh, in high school I actually took ROTC so I wouldn’t have to shower with the other guys after gym. At first it was just to spare myself embarrassment, but once when I was 17 we went to do practice exercises one weekend at an army reserve base and showered in one shower. It was really hard not to get hard; I suddenly saw all these long, well-developed cocks and they were sexy. I had a feverish whack fest when I got home, I tell ya what. I think I came five times in two hours and I was so sore it took twenty-four hours to be able to whack off again.”

They laughed, and I looked down to see they were almost fully hard, as was I.

“Yeah, when I was sixteen," Jim said, " I saw one of my best friends jerking it in the woods. I didn’t make any noises and got to watch him come, and it really turned me on. Made me feel really guilty, too. Especially once I started imagining jerking him off while I was jerking myself off.”

“I was reading a porn book I found in an uncle’s collection," Jack said. "I lifted several of his books and I think he realized it but didn’t raise a stink about it. It had a scene where two men sucked each other off after their girls turned them down and left them on a double date. At the time I pretended it was so hot because it described being sucked so well, but finally I had to admit the descriptions of a cock in your mouth really turned me on. Well, not all the time, but sometimes... when I got in a really frustrated mood, you know. I’d pull it out right to that scene and just pump away.”

Jack had reached over at the end of this to start playing with my cock, so I reached over and ran my fingers along his.

“What was your first time like?" Jim asked. "How’d you finally know you could do it without pissing the guy off or... getting a reputation around school?”

“It was my first threesome, actually. We had a dance senior year and my best female friend said she’d meet me there and dance with me. Betsy also said that to another guy she was good friends with, and she made us jealous for an hour by slow-dancing with each of us in turns. Made us horny as hell too by rubbing up against us when were dancing, if the lights were down.”

Jim asked, “What did she look like?”

“Red hair, blue eyes, creamy skin, a little plump and pretty busty. I hadn’t actually thought of her that way until maybe three weeks before.”

“And the other guy?” Jack asked.

“Just a plain schlub like me.” We laughed and I continued, “So anyway, during our last dance of the evening, our last public dance you might say, she whispered for me to meet her just outside the school grounds in a little bunch of trees so we wouldn’t get caught. She said to go after we finished that dance and she’d meet me in five or ten minutes when no one would notice. So I did, and she showed up ten minutes later... with the other guy following her as horny as I was. We were both put out, but she somehow immediately smoothed everything out by saying, ‘Oh, good, you’re both here!’ She just sounded so happy and so seductive all at the same time."

“So she pulled us both to sit next to her behind a little bunch of bushes and said that she liked both of us and wanted to try something with us she’d done with her earlier boyfriend. Turns out they’d had a couple of threesomes with a friend of theirs where the two guys stroked each other off for her. She then described the other things the three of them did. I was really hard and really liked the thought of finally playing with someone else’s cock, and it turns out Dan did too."

“Before we said anything, though, she added, ‘It would really make me horny. Please.’ And then she said, ‘Here,’ and pulled down her dress to her waist. She looked at us with this unbelievable look on her face and said, ‘Jerk each other off on my breasts.’

“I looked at the other guy and could tell he was interested but scared, and I decided it was up to me. I stood up and dropped my pants. I was so hard I was about to burst. Dan looked up at me and licked his lips, and he stood up and did the same. He let me grab his cock and grabbed mine. And Betsy leaned in and lifted her tits with her left arm while her right hand... started a squishing sound under her dress. We just pumped away and finished each other off in about a minute. Coated her with our spooge.

“And then neither of us got soft. If he’d gone soft, I probably would have let go. But he didn’t, and I realized he wasn’t just turned on by Betsy being there. Betsy suddenly groaned and said, ‘Oh God, please don’t stop!’ and came. Just fucked her hand like I thought only boys did. So as I stared at his cock in my hand, I knew I finally had the chance to really use someone else's cock. I got on my knees and started sucking on the tip and heard Betsy moan and come again. He came quickly and filled my mouth. I was licking his head and stroking his shaft and took every drop.”

By this time all three of us were close to bursting.

“Here, let me show you,” I said. I knelt in front of Jack and stared into his eyes as I took his head between my lips. I stroked the shaft lightly with the thumb underneath and three fingers above and soon heard him gasp as his seed rushed into my mouth.

I then sat before Jim and continued, “I then pushed Betsy back onto the ground and started sucking on her pussy. She was the second girl I’d done that with, and soon I felt Dan sucking me. I gave him a big load at the same time Betsy came all over my face, and then she pushed Dan back and mounted him and winked at me and said, ‘Up here.’”

He groaned low and I continued, “Her mouth was incredible. I hadn’t known she had so much experience. There were never any rumors about her, despite her giving probably the best blowjobs of any girl in our school, and she’d never told me about her love life. She sucked me hard as Dan grabbed her hips and came deep inside her, then she got up, pushed me back, and mounted me. Dan was hard again one last time and knelt in front of her, and from underneath I watched her deep-throating him, like this.”

I then opened wide and took Jim into my mouth once again. He grabbed my head as I bottomed out after three strokes and screamed as he creamed into my throat. I looked up then to see them drenched in sweat and collapsed in exhaustion. I reached out to Jack and pulled him to the floor to crouch above me as I sucked his limp cock into my mouth. Slowly and gently I worked at it as it hardened, all the while sensing his pleasure in stroking and fondling my own rock-hard prong. When he had fully hardened, he knelt and took me into his mouth and nursed lingeringly on my head.

Suddenly I saw Jim’s hard cock glistening with lube begin pressing again Jack’s hole.

“Yes, God yes,” Jack groaned. As Jim pushed hard inside him I stiffened and spewed my last load of the night into Jack’s eager mouth. I then lay back and let Jack’s hard cock work in my mouth as Jim bottomed out and began hammering into him. In less than a minute Jim groaned and emptied into Jack’s bowels, and at the same time Jack spurted a small trio of spurts into my mouth.

After Jim washed up we went to bed together and slept soundly. I was wakened in the morning by the bed bouncing and looked over to see Jack mounting Jim, and as Jack fully inserted himself Jim fully hardened. I watched his cock throbbing as I stroked my own, and soon it burst, spewing streams of sticky sperm all over the sheets. I moved over to take the head of his limp cock in my mouth, and as I sucked on it his cock came alive again.

With a final series of massive thrusts and pleasured cries, Jack pulled Jim’s ass fully onto his cock and came. He pulled away and went to wash up as Jim settled on his side and sucked me, and as we came together I knew that our choad-choking, scrotum-slapping fun had just begun.
Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments