Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Direction

"We took our relationship to a new level, and a new direction."

19
8 Comments 8
15.5k Views 15.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
This is sort of a continuation of my last story. It's still true, but I left a "cliffhanger" so that I could continue writing at another time.

***

I had had my first gay experience with my friend’s uncle some six months before, but one night we took our story one step further.

My friends and I had spent the afternoon at my friend’s uncle’s house, hanging out and drinking. We watched some football, and shot the breeze. After a few hours, all of the guys decided to leave and get some at their respective girlfriends’ houses. It was a little after ten in the evening, and I knew what would end up happening… I would leave for thirty minutes or so and then come back to my man to have some fun for the evening.

So I left, and went back to my apartment, took a shower, threw on some cologne, and hopped back into my truck to drive back. I knocked on his door, and he answered in nothing but a robe. We were standing in his garage, and he asked me to undress right there. No one could really see us, so I obliged, and he started to kiss me. We stood there, making out in his garage for a while, and he draped me in a new maroon silk robe.

“I bought this for you, do you like it,” he asked.

It felt so good and smooth on my skin, it sent chills up my spine. With no hesitation, I told him that I loved it. I went to grab my clothes, and he told me to leave them in the garage. He then asked if I would like to explore some fantasies this weekend. I said that I was willing to do most anything. We kissed some more in his kitchen. The tile was cool under my feet, and I couldn’t help but be so aroused by how much affection he was showing me.

I started to suck him off, his large cock stretched my mouth wide open. Almost immediately, he came. I could barely catch it all, but I managed, and slurped it down. He then sat me on the counter and put his mouth on my cock. I’m not sure what it was, but we were just friskier than normal this night. He sucked my cock until I couldn’t stand it, and then stopped.

He whispered in my ear, “I want you to beg to cum. Not right now my boy.”

I didn’t know what to do, or what was going on, but I liked it.

We made our way to the living room and talked for a while. Our team had won (surprisingly) so we talked about the win on the couch. I scooted closer to him, he put his arm around me, and I laid my head on his chest. It felt good, really good. I liked having someone that liked taking care of me. It was nice learning another person, and knowing how to please him. Growing up, it was a major taboo to be with a man, which made it that much more exciting.

He asked again about exploring some, and I asked what he had in mind. We walked into the bathroom, and he turned on the shower. We had played in the shower before, so I didn’t really know what was up. He lathered up my thighs with shave lotion, but it was sweet smelling women’s shave lotion. He then proceeded to shave my legs from my hips down to my feet. He then shaved my chest, back, and underarms. I was completely smooth from shoulders to toes. He turned off the shower and dried me off. He then applied lotion to my body to keep my skin moist.

I put my silk robe back on, and oh-my-gosh… It felt so different. I felt everything. My skin was so sensitive.

We then went into his bedroom, and started to fool around. He stopped me and asked if I had ever had any fantasies. I was sort of living my fantasy having an older man to play with, so I said that I didn’t really know. He asked how much I trusted him. I told him that I trusted him a lot. We were very exclusive in our relationship. He then said that he wanted to really make me his. I asked what that meant. He explained that he wanted to fuck me with nothing between us.

I had always fantasized about a man cumming inside me but I took my time with an answer.

jadesaintTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jadesaintTS

But when he brought out a paper that showed his bloodwork results (all negative) with a date from the previous week, I said I wanted it too.

We kissed, and he laid me on the bed. He wrapped his mouth around my cock, and started bobbing his head. I was so close to cumming again, and he stopped. He raised my legs, and presented his rock hard cock. I wrapped my lips around it, and sucked it while he looked for some lube. He turned me on my stomach and pulled me to the edge of “our bed” as he had started to call it that night. He pressed the tip of his cock on my hole, and hesitated.

I reached back and pulled him in, all the way in. It did feel different. I could feel the veins of his cock, and his hairy legs on my smooth legs was a new feeling that I loved. He thrust in and out of me for what seemed like thirty minutes. He hadn’t cum yet… I asked if something was wrong, and he replied that he was trying not to cum so that we could keep going longer.

He then pulled out, and flipped me on my back where he could play with my cock. He shoved his cock in me, and slowly pulled it all the way back out. He would shove it in, and pull it out. I was so hard, and wanted to cum, but I couldn’t reach my cock because our hands were interlocked. Our tongues were in each other’s mouths, his beard prickling my smooth chin. It was a feeling I had never felt before. I felt feminine, and delicate. I didn’t feel like less of a man, but something else.

He pulled out of me again, and laid down on the bed. I climbed on top of him, and he slid his cock into my ass again. This time he said we were going to cum.

I was still not allowed to cum, but I was still hard as ever. I rocked back and forth, feeling every inch of his cock filling me up. It felt larger than it ever had. His eyes were locked on me, and mine were locked on his. He put his hands on my waist and held me in place while he fucked me harder and quicker. He was hitting the perfect spot because I started to say I was about to cum. He said he was too, and with one final thrust, I felt his warm cum literally shoot inside me.

With that feeling, I exploded on his chest. I bent over and licked what cum of mine I could reach. I felt his cock start to soften, and he rolled us on our sides. He pulled his half hard cock out of me and I felt his thick cum start to ooze out of me. I felt like I belonged to him, and I liked that feeling. He pulled me close, and we kissed for what seemed like an hour. I got up to clean up, and he grabbed my hand and kissed me one more time. I cleaned myself up, and I laid back down.

I would usually stay the night and leave in the morning, and maybe come back the next night, but he asked if I would stay the next day and into the night. He said he’d like to have me here for a longer period of time. I said sure, and that I’d get up and make him breakfast in the morning. He liked when I did that, so I tried to do it pretty often.

We played around a little more and went to bed together. When I got up to make breakfast the next morning, he was already in the kitchen. He said that we needed to get ready to go because he had a surprise for me.

We showered together again, and he shaved me again, and made me nice and smooth. We dried off, and I sucked him off on the bed before we got dressed. He surprised me though by having clothes laid out for me this morning. There was a black pair of panties and a padded black bra, women’s black slacks and blazer and a white blouse.

“What the hell is this?” I asked.

“I asked if you’d like to explore… let’s call this exploring a new identity,” he said.

Published 
Written by cub4521
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments