Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night With My Buddy Ryan...

"A great time with a friend during a sleepover."

10
5 Comments 5
29.8k Views 29.8k
679 words 679 words
During my freshman year in High School, I had finally reached maturity, and although I didn't have many close friends, my friend Ryan and I were close. On one of our weekly weekend sleep overs, Ryan and I were looking and porn on my lab top. Both of us were getting horny and we were pitching tents. Usually, we would jack-off in front of each other (even on the same bed), but we never touched. During this night though, all of that changed.

With looking at the porn, both of us started to undress and get comfortable. He was the first to get fully undressed. He pulled out his thick, veined, uncut cock as it smacked him on his stomach. When erect, it was nearly 9 inches and throbbing. The cock was surrounded by thick pubes. Like me, he was chubby, but we both stacked nice sized cocks. As I whipped my slightly smaller, yet 8 inch cock out, I started to pump my cock and as well did he. I made the first move to switch things up, i put my free hand on his chest, and started to rub his stomach. He paused for a few seconds, but then continued jacking off. As i massaged his chest and stomach, I worked my hand toward his cock. Immediately, he stopped and asked me what i was doing. I simply told him to relax and I reassured him that everything was ok and to continue jacking off. Adventively i nudged his hand off of his cock and I took the monster into my hand. He fell back into the pillows and sighed with pleasure. After lightly stoking his enormous cock, i took it into my mouth and started sucking. It was salty from his sweat and it smelled amazing. I cupped his balls and kept sucking until his cock started to swell and i heard him say that he was going to come. He started to pull his cock out, but I pulled into my mouth. I wanted to taste his man gravy and i wanted it to ooze down my throat.

FelishaFoxi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelishaFoxi1

He came and his cum was so sweet. I licked his cock for every last drop.

We were both sweating and his enormous cock was deflating as well was mine. As we lazed there, he decided to return the favor and play with my cock. I layed back as he stroked my cock till hard. Then, unexpectedly, he asked me to fuck him. He wanted to have my cock inside him he exclaimed. I unhesitatingly agreed and got some Vaseline and spread it around his hole and started to finger him. He moaned with pleasure. I then rubbed my cock down with the Vaseline and applied some more to his asshole. I moved toward him and slowly started to push my cock into his virgin hole. He whimpered with delight as my cock penetrated his ass. Slowly, but steadily i started thrusting in and out of his asshole loosening it up make it easier and easier for each time of penetration. We were both moaning and sweating, and my balls were slapping against his ass.
After many minutes of making him my bitch, I felt my cock swell up and i emptied my nectar into his hole. As i had once seen in a porn video, i told him to stay in that position and for him to squeeze his asshole like he was taking a shit. Slowly, my cum started oozing out of his ass just ass i came to eat it up. I stuck my tounge in his loosened hole to get every drop of cum. I swished it around in my mouth and I approached him to kiss him. I grabbed him by the face and pulled him towards me. We stuck our tongues in each others mouths and swapped my cum in and out of our mouths. We both swallowed some of the cum and made out for nearly an hour. Getting very late, we both fell asleep naked in each others arms and cuddled.
Published 
Written by mikey022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments