Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Straight Guy

36
13 Comments 13
81.5k Views 81.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
I’m a straight married guy here, but I used to jack off with my coworker from time to time. It started off more or less by accident. Jarred and I use to trade porn back and forth until after a while we stopped trading and started watching it together.

The first time we jacked off together it was kind of awkward because neither of us had ever done anything like that before and neither of us had ever been naked like that in front of another guy. We weren't sure where to look; if we should keep our eyes on the movie, or if we were allowed to take a look at what the other was doing. If we took a look, would it mean we were gay or weird? The whole thing was kind of a strange feeling and experience.

When we started, Jarred and I would be sitting about as far from each other in the room as we could. Whatever two seats in front of the TV were the furthest apart was where we would sit. Over time, we started to get more comfortable and stopped worrying so much about where we were sitting. As we got more comfortable with each other, Jarred and I would talk to each other more while watching the movie and jacking off. We would make comments about how hard the other one was and we would let each other know where we were at on our road to orgasm. But it took about six or seven months of meeting a few times a month to get to this comfort level.

By that time Jarred and I were always sitting right next to each other on the couch as we watched the movie and jacked off. There was no more uncomfortable separation across the room because we were both now comfortable with what was going on. We both knew that what we were doing didn’t threaten our sexuality at all because Jarred and I were both married and both were very sexually active with our wives. This was just a fun outlet that we were both doing on the side that our wives didn’t know about.

Jarred was the first one to break the contact barrier. One day we were watching one of our movies and had been jacking off for about twenty minutes or so when he asked me, “Can I feel how hard you are?”

We were so comfortable with each other by this time that his request didn't bother me at all.

I thought it would be cool to let him feel so I told him, “Sure, you can if I can feel you too.”

When he turned towards me I took my hands off my cock and Jarred took hold of the base of my shaft with his hand. We were both using baby oil for lube because baby oil lasts a long time and doesn’t dry out so you can masturbate a long time without needing to re-lube. My cock was already oiled and so was Jarred’s hand because he was using it on himself.

Jarred quickly had his hand wrapped around my cock and he was squeezing me tight.

He commented, “You’re very hard and that you definitely feel thicker than mine does.”

As he talked, Jarred started moving his hand up my shaft until the top of his hand got to the ridge of my head and then he stopped.

Then he commented, “I think your head is cool and I love the shape of it.” He slid his hand up over my head and then back down my shaft and then he pumped my cock a few times before he stopped.

Now it was my turn to touch him. But I’d never done anything like this before and I was suddenly scared to death. I reached out and with a shaking hand grasped Jarred’s cock the same way that he’d held mine.

I marveled in the warmth that was radiating off his cock. It felt very strange because up until then the only cock that I’d ever had in my hand had been mine. I was very familiar with the feel of my own cock, so the difference in the shape and size of Jarred’s and my cock was immediately apparent when I took hold of him. He was about an inch or so longer than me because more of his cock stuck out past the top of my hand when I had my hand around his base, but it was thinner. His head was about the same size as his shaft too. I thought that there not being too much difference between head and shaft was interesting.

What was the most remarkable thing about him was the size of his balls. They were then and still are the biggest I’ve ever seen. They looked like they were about the size of small eggs. Suddenly I decided that I wasn’t just going to take a quick feel, I was going to give him a hand job all the way until he came.
.
I finally got the nerve to slide down to my knees on the floor between his legs. I had my left hand wrapped around his cock so I used my right hand to hold the skin at the base of his cock while I started to slowly stroke up and down the length of his shaft.

I maintained a good steady pace, going from the base of his shaft all the way up over his head and back down again. He had his head tilted back on the couch with his eyes closed and I could definitely tell that his breathing had changed. His balls, which had been hanging low when I started, had tightened up as tight as they could get and now there was no loose skin in his ball sac at all. I had a pretty good idea that I was getting him closer to cumming with each stroke.

I was fascinated by how his balls looked at this point so as I continued to use my left hand to work on his cock, I used my right hand to start playing with his balls. The way he was sitting with his legs spread wide gave me complete access to them. When I cupped them, his balls filled up my hand. I could tell by his ragged breathing that I had Jarred on the edge. The heel of my hand was resting against the area between his balls and asshole and I could feel the twitching. Now that I had him on edge I wanted to keep him there as long as possible.
 
If you want a guy to explode... and I mean explode with ecstasy...

I changed the way I was pumping his cock so that when I was going up and down his shaft I didn’t touch his head at all. I kept the strokes just on his shaft and then when I felt him getting ready to cum, I used my thumb and middle finger, to squeeze the bottom, base of his hard cock. I didn’t squeeze hard, I squeezed just enough to stop the cum from coming out. It was like squeezing a straw. This stopped him from cumming. I did this a couple of times. I kept him on the edge for about 10-minutes, using his breathing and the feel of his contractions as a guide to tell me when he was about to pass the point of no return.

Soon enough Jarred so wanted to cum, thrusting his hard cock against my hand. The first time my hand passed up over his head he let out an audible groan and moaned, “Oh yes.”

He was on his way. I felt his cock swell up in my hand and his breathing quickened and his legs tightened up.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

Then Jarred’s cock exploded. It was an incredible cum shot. Jarred was a heavy ‘cummer’ and it was thick and gloppy. The first spurt shot up in the air almost a foot and came down on my arm. He had eight big spurts like that, with each a long ribbon of cum shot up into the air and raining down on my hands and arm and on Jarred’s stomach and chest.

After the eight spurts, Jarred had several more contractions that caused tiny dabs of cum to ooze of his pee-hole and cover his head. As he entered that part of his orgasm, I had my hand around his shaft squeezing more cum out of his head.

As his orgasm subsided his cock started to soften in my hand and his balls started to loosen. I asked him, “How did that feel?”

And Jarred told me, “It was one of the most powerful orgasms that I’ve ever had.”

After he recovered, Jarred returned the favor. I was so turned on from giving him the hand job that I’d been in an excited state for so long, so I didn’t last very long once Jarred started. It just took a few minutes and I was unloading all over Jarred’s hand.

It was a great feeling that first time and after that, it became a regular practice for us to jack each other off when we were watching movies now. To tell the truth I think I enjoyed jacking Jarred off more than he did me because I always seem to be the one starting things off by jacking him off first. Oh, don’t get me wrong, he always returned the favor, but like I said, I always started it off. And also when I’d jack him off I’d get down on my knees between his legs and where my face was close to his lap and give him a serious hand job.

When he’d return the favor he’d only use one hand. He’d be sitting beside me on the couch and reach over and jack me off while we watched the movie. There would be no ball play with the other hand or anything while he was working on me or anything like that. And he didn’t seem as excited by my cum spewing into the air as I was at his.

Anyway, a few weeks after we’d started doing the hand jobs for each other, I was giving him a hand job. As usual, I was kneeling in front of him and was slowly stroking his cock, when out of nowhere the thought of sucking him just popped into my head. I’d only ever done a hand job with him before and I was suddenly scared to death, but I didn't hesitate. I closed my eyes, leaned forward and stuck out my tongue as I prepared to taste my first cock.

The musky smell of his balls drew me in. I kissed the head of his cock and ran my tongue around the head. I stopped and looked at it for a minute. I had just licked my first dick and I liked it. I licked it again and then wrapped my mouth around his head and for the very first time had a cock in my mouth. This didn’t seem to surprise Jarred near as much as it surprised me. He had his head back and eyes closed and when he felt my mouth around his cock.

He kinda jumped a little bit but didn't tell me to stop…instead, he let out an; “Ahhhhhh.”

If anything he encouraged me to go on by laying his hand on my head.

The story is getting long, so I'll just say that once I got Jarred’s dick in my mouth I got the job done with that first blowjob. I encircled the head with my lips and slowly took inch by inch of his approximately seven inches into my mouth down to his balls as Jarred let out another, "Ahhhhhhhhh," and still holding the back of my head and started moving his hips and fucking my mouth while he was gently moaning and faintly saying, “Oh yeah, suck me, man.”

I thought Jarred’s cock was hard but it got even harder; as stiff as a lead pipe in my mouth as he arched his hips. He held my head and buried his cock to his balls in my mouth, and held them there for a short while after slightly releasing the grip and backing away for another pump back into my mouth. This slow but steady rhythm took about fifteen minutes and I was starting to think that I wasn't doing a very good job.

I was working on trying to keep a good pace and keep my mouth wrapped around him so I wasn't able to pay much attention to any of Jarred’s cum signals and I didn't think I was going to get him there. But I was wrong. All of a sudden, I could taste his sweet pre-cum. That told me he was getting ready. Then, Jarred’s cock went super nova on me and his body tensed up. Well, you know what was next. He started cumming in my mouth and down my throat.

I was surprised when I didn't try to spit it out because I didn't think that I was prepared to swallow his cum yet. But then I made up my mind that was the thing to do. The taste wasn't exactly what I expected. I thought maybe it would have a sweet taste, I guess. The salty flavor of Jarred’s cum burned on my tongue as I took it all in before finally swallowing it down.

I held Jarred’s softening cock in my mouth for a minute or so before finally releasing it. But I wasn't done yet. I breathed in the sexual scent of his cock and balls before pushing my tongue down his cock burying it into his pubic hair and then moving further down to lick his balls.

Once I was through, I still had my hand around the base of his cock when and I looked up and said, “Well?”

“Well, what?” asked Jarred innocently.

Exasperated I said, “I just sucked your dick.”

“Oh that,” he chuckled. “It was obvious from the first that you wanted to suck it. I just wondered how long it would take you to do it. I was beginning to think I was going to have to coerce you into it.”

That said, he added, “what did it taste like and how did you like sucking it?”

“The taste wasn't exactly what I expected. I thought maybe it would have a sweet taste, I guess. At first, it was bitter and had an acrid peppery taste and it kind of burned my tongue,” murmured kinda embarrassed now that it was over.

“But you swallowed it anyway,” Jarred pointed out.

"I guess it's an 'acquired taste', one I had to learn to like. Something I had to get used to, but once I did it tasted so good that I crave it. It's not terrible, though. A little salty, a little bitter I guess. I think the biggest thing for me to accept was where it was coming from…yours…another man’s balls,” I answered a little surer of myself.
 
 “I’m glad you liked it,” said Jarred as he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled my face towards his lap, “Because there’s plenty of more cum where that came from.”

As I took his cock back in my mouth and closed my lips, I thought to myself…this looks like one favor that Jarred won’t be returning.

Published 
Written by mranonymous7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments