Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

ABS

"I finally stopped at the adult book store"

26
19 Comments 19
13.1k Views 13.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I’d driven by the bookstore lots of times. Often, I’d thought about stopping, but I never did. Sometimes, when I got home, I’d close my eyes, and pretend that I had stopped, and gone into one of the booths, and had, well, I’d had a good time.

I’m fifty, married, and work in a profession where discretion is absolutely necessary (I‘m a CPA). My wife has pretty much given up on sex since she started menopause so I’m left with porn and masturbation. Neither does an awful lot for me. I mean, it gets the job done, but its kind of the minimum necessary to get it done.

So, I drove by the adult bookstore again today. This time, though, I turned into the parking lot. There were a few cars there, and I was able to find a spot where my car was mostly screened by a big, black van. I parked, locked up, and went in the door.

The main room was larger than I expected it would be and was mostly filled with shelves about four feet high. Taller shelves lined the walls. To the left, there were hundreds of DVDs in explicit cases, sorted by type. To the right, some lingerie, vibrators and dildos, lube, and other toys. Straight ahead, books and magazines, and a door headed to the back. A checkout counter was just to the right of the door, with a bored-looking older chick sitting behind it. She didn’t even look up.

I paused for a moment as I looked around, and then I went straight ahead and looked at the magazines. There were some common ones, like Penthouse and 50+, and some more-specialized ones, showing bondage, anal, or other variations. A few were available to be browsed; most were wrapped in clear plastic. There were a few bundles of two or three magazines wrapped together. The books were mostly wrapped, too, and they generally addressed variations, mostly bondage or spanking, it looked like. 

When I got close enough, I read the sign on the door. It said that you needed tokens to watch videos in the booths, and to buy them at the checkout. It also said that the booths were designed for one person only and that the volume could not be adjusted on the videos. 

I wandered past the toy section and noticed the huge variety of condoms offered. There were twenty or so different lubes, and lingerie, stockings, and such of every color and design. When I got back to the checkout, I bought $5 worth of tokens and headed back for the door. 

Through the door, there were hallways going left and right, with doors every five feet or so on each side. There were twelve altogether, six down each side. I turned left and went down the hallway. Two of the doors were closed. I could hear voices coming from inside some of them, people or videos, I couldn’t tell.

I opened the last door on the left and went in. It was empty. The TV was playing an advertising loop. I pushed the door closed and put a token in the slot. The TV changed over to a menu, listing eight films, and which channel they were on. I picked “My Neighbor” on channel five, and sat down.

There was a shot of a backyard. A tall redhead in a black bikini walked into the scene and sat in a lounge chair. She began to put tanning lotion on, first her arms, then her legs. She squirted some on her tummy and rubbed it around, then pulled up the top of the bikini, and began to spread lotion on her huge breasts. A guy in a speedo entered the scene. He looked to be half the age of the woman. He said he’d finished mowing and was there anything else she wanted or needed. She told him to sit down, and put lotion on her back. She rolled over, and he began.

It was just then that the door to the booth opened, and a guy looked in. He said, “Oops, sorry. I thought this one was empty.”

“Nope, sorry,” I said. 

He stood in the open door and looked at the video. The guy had unhooked the bikini top and was rubbing lotion all over the woman’s back, then up and down her sides under her arms. The guy stood there. He had gotten an erection; the bulge was clearly showing in the front of his swimsuit. It looked very large.

I said, “This video seems pretty good, I think. If you want to watch it, come in and sit down.”

He did, pulling the door shut and latching it before he sat. The bench seat wasn’t too long; we were only a few inches apart as we sat. I looked back up at the video. The guy had his hands on the woman’s butt, inside her bikini bottoms, and was rubbing his thumbs up and down her crack.

AilynMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilynMiller

My neighbor slid forward on the seat, unbuckled his belt, and opened the front of his pants. As he pulled his cock out of his underwear, I could see that it was at least eight inches long and quite stiff. He saw me looking, and said, “You don’t mind, do you?”

I told him, “No. That’s fine.” For some reason, I found him more interesting than the video.

He started to stroke his hand along the length of his shaft. I could feel myself getting hard. I said, “That looks like a good idea. I think I’ll join you.” 

I unzipped, and lowered my pants to just above the knee, then slid my boxers down my thighs. My cock jumped to attention. I sat back down.

He looked at mine, then back at his own. “Not too bad,” he said. “Seven?”

“Six and a half,” I said, “on a good day.”

He reached over, and gently took my cock in his hand. “Is this a good day?” he asked.

“It’s getting better,” I said and took his cock in my hand.

We stroked each other for a minute or two. He said, “Do you suck cock?”

“I never have,” I said, “but I’m willing to try it.” I leaned over and took the end of his cock between my lips. 

He let go of my cock and put his hand on the back of my head. I could feel its weight as I took more of him into my mouth. About halfway, I stopped, and raised my head up again, letting his cock slip mostly out of my mouth. Then down again, a bit further this time, and then back up.

“That’s nice,” he said. “Keep doing that.”

After another minute or two, he said, “Stop for a second.”

I lifted up my head and sat back. He stood, pulled his pants and boxer briefs below his knees, then sat back down. “Do you swallow?”

“I don’t know. I never have.”

He reached back down and took a handkerchief out of his pants pocket. “In case we have a mess to clean up,” he said.

He leaned back, and I started sucking him again. I found I could get five or so inches into my mouth before I started to gag. I gripped him so that when my lips touched my hand, I had as much of him as I could manage in my mouth. 

I started to pump up and down on his cock again, swirling my tongue around the tip when it was mostly out of my mouth. I licked along the length, then wrapped my lips around one of his balls. I could feel a shiver go through his body as I did that, so I did the same thing to the other ball.

He grunted as I did. I kept it in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. He tightened his grip on my head.

I let his nut slip out of my mouth, then licked up the length of his cock. When I reached the tip, I pursed my lips like I was going to kiss, then forced my head down onto his cock, keeping my lips as tight as possible. He grunted again, and thrust his hips forward, forcing his cock into my mouth. He grabbed my head with both hands and began to fuck my face, shoving his cock into my mouth. He kept trying to thrust deeper; I struggled to keep my grip so I wouldn’t gag. He was grunting with every stroke now.

His cock started to throb in my mouth. On about the third throb, I could feel his first shot of cum on my tongue. I could taste it, too. It was hot and salty. Every throb, there was more. He was still trying to go deeper as he came. I swallowed and swallowed again. He was winning. There was more cum than I could keep up with as his cock throbbed in the back of my mouth. I felt some of it slip between my lips, and down his shaft onto my hand.

As the throbbing stopped, I slowly lifted my head and swallowed the last mouthful. I lifted my head above his cock and looked up at him. “You’re a pretty good cocksucker,” he said, “for a beginner. Are you sure you’ve never done that before?”

“Never. You’re the first one in my virgin mouth,” I said. I licked his cum off my hand.

“Well, baby, you’ve got a bit to learn, but you’ve got the basics down pretty well. I’d let you suck my cock again sometime.”

“I’d like that,” I said. 

He stood, and wiped himself off with his handkerchief, then pulled up his underwear and pants. As he finished dressing, he said, “Thanks for the show and blow, dude.” He opened the door and walked out, leaving the door open and me sitting there, my pants at my knees and my cock standing at attention, the bastard.

 

Published 
Written by bowser23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments