Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adult Theatre Initiation

"Luke discovers the pleasure of skank at a seedy adult theatre..."

14
9 Comments 9
15.6k Views 15.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words
I had never been to an adult theatre, and for some or other reason, decided that it was a block in my life with a missing tick. Down the road from a gay pub I frequented, I knew there was one of these establishments. I had always avoided it, because it was located in a rather seedy alley. One Friday night, I departed from the gay bar at around nine p.m., bored out of my mind. Passing the alley I glanced in, but then decided to walk on by. A half a block further, however, I turned, and walked back to the alley. ‘It’s only nine. What the fuck, time I tick this box,’ I thought.

Before entering the adult theatre I noticed a sign displaying their business hours. They were open from twelve p.m., till twelve a.m., daily. The entrance was seedy, and I was informed that there was only one theatre. I purchased an admission ticket, and passing through curtains found myself at the back of the auditorium. On the screen, a big guy was thumping his large cock into a busty blond. At a quick glance, there appeared to be around one hundred seats. Being the only person in the place, I selected a seat on the right aisle, two thirds up from the screen.

After a few minutes I observed a ray of light from behind, as another person entered the theatre. Shortly, a scruffy guy was standing in the aisle next to me. Newcomer was tall and lanky, and so skanky looking, that he almost appeared to be a homeless guy. To my horror, he then moved into the seat directly behind me. Before me I observed a non illuminated exit sign, to the right side of the screen. There were closed curtains beneath the sign, which I presumed obscured an exit door. I made a mental note that if needed, this is where I could make a quick getaway.

A minute or so later a face appeared next to mine. As he spoke I could smell strong liquor on his tobacco laced breath. “Fuck yeah… that pussy is getting a good pounding,” he said. A few more obscenities from him followed, before his face moved away. I began to think seriously about my exit strategy. He was a rough looking guy and I didn’t want to piss him off, given the fact that he had obviously had a few drinks. On an impulse, I quickly glanced behind me to find that ‘Skanky’ had his tracksuit pants pulled slightly down, and was playing with his knob.

I swiftly looked forward again, before his head once more appeared next to my face, seconds later. This time, his grubby left hand clamped onto my left shoulder. “There’s nothing better than watching a cock pounding a hole,” he whispered hornily. As his left hand began kneading my shoulder, he continued, “Mmm… would you like me to fuck your hole?” More obscene commentary followed, before I felt his tongue licking my ear. “Just let me know when you’re ready,” he concluded, before moving backwards once more.

I decided that I needed to get the hell out of there. I arose, and casually moved towards the exit curtains. Moving though, I was relieved to find an exit door eight feet beyond the curtains. I tried the door, but to my dismay found it securely bolted shut. ‘Oh fuck,’ I thought, ‘now I am going to have to pass by Skanky again.’ As I tugged at the door one final time the curtains behind me opened, revealing Skanky. After he drew the curtains slightly apart, a beam of light that filtered in.

“Is this where you want to do it?” he asked lustfully.

“Actually, I was just about to leave, but the door is bolted,” I answered nervously.

“Why are you leaving?” he questioned, slightly pissed-off.

“Well… I’m a little tired, and want to head home,” I pathetically responded.

“What’s your name?” he inquired.

“Luke,” I replied.

“I’m Jaxon, and you ain’t going anywhere… not until I’m done with you,” he persuasively insisted. Jaxon moved towards me, before pinning my body against the wall. As his hands clamped my waist I tried to wrestle free of his grasp. I was left in no doubt, however, about the power in his arms, and there was no way I was going to be able to fight him off. Moving his left arm upwards, his hand gripped hold of my hair tilting my head up. As his mouth closed on mine, I pursed my lips as tightly as possible. Moving his head back slightly, Jaxon then spat on my face.

“What did you do that for?” I whimpered.

“I’ll keep fucking spitting, till you give me your mouth properly,” he snarled.

When his lips again enclosed on mine his kissing intensified, and his right hand slipped into the back of my pants, fondling my butt. Jaxon then moved back slightly, before he began to pull my T-shirt off me. “Take off your pants and underpants,” he ordered.

“I really need to get going,” I stammered.

Jaxon placed right hand on my chest, and pushed me against the wall. With his face inches from mine he said, “Now you listen up. Christmas has arrived early for me, and I’m going to enjoy my gift. All I ever get here are ugly old men. Tonight is my lucky night, and I’m going to enjoy fucking you, pretty boy. There are two ways we can do this; the nice way, or the hard way... Both suit me, are you getting me?”

“Yes,” I anxiously replied.

“Then fucking strip,” he concluded. We both stripped, and with our clothes on a pile next to us, faced each other. Jaxon grabbed hold of my forearms, and pushed my arms up against the wall framing my head. His hectic breath was now accompanied by the smell of his ripe armpits. Frantically, he began licking my face and ears as his mouth manically daubed my features with saliva. Jaxon was in no hurry and soon began licking my neck, constantly returning to my mouth. With the mashing of his stiff knob against my crotch, my cock also began to harden. I was amazed that despite my fear, I was actually becoming more and more turned-on.

“Time to lube up my dick,” Jaxon finally stated, as he began pushing my shoulders downwards. As my face reached his crotch, a new bouquet of aromas revealed itself. A pungent combination of pubic sweat and piss assailed my nostrils. Placing his thumbs into my mouth, Jaxon pulled my mouth onto his huge cock. “Relax your throat,” he ordered. I began to swallow for all I was worth. As I began spluttering, his left hand cupped the back of my head, and his right hand slapped my face. “Relax your fucking throat, pretty boy,” he warned.

On and on he coaxed me into total submission. I was astonished that I was actually getting into the scene, and coping with the size of his knob. From the contentment of his groans, I could sense his satisfaction. “Fuck yeah… Christmas is early,” he happily intoned. Jaxon then began to pull my body upwards, instructing me to turn and anchor myself against the wall. “Push your butt out… Yeah that’s it… Fuck yeah… that fucking perfect,” he stated satisfactorily.

Jaxon’s entry was slow and comfortable.

Aliinaxxi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliinaxxi

I had never had a cock in his league before, but was stunned by how good it felt. He leisurely stretched me open, and in no time had a comfortable rhythm going. Bending over me his left hand began to tweak my nipples, as his right hand began toying with my stiff knob. “Looks like you are also enjoying the Christmas party,” he sniggered. Jaxon then moved his torso upwards to intensify his thrusting. Totally into the scene at this point, I was very happy that I had been coerced by him. My preconceived notions had given way to unbelievable pleasure.

“Hi Rick,” I heard Jaxon say, before I became aware of a bulky guy watching us. “How do you like the pretty gift I got tonight?”

“Fuck yeah,” Rick grumbled in a husky voice, “I hope you are going to share the spoils.”

“Sure buddy, you can keep his arse warm for me, before I enjoy seconds,” Jaxon answered laughing. As Jaxon upped his pace, Rick stood watching, tool in hand. After what seemed like an age of bliss, Jaxon began to grunt his approaching climax. As his body shuddered behind me, he unloaded into my backside. Once Jaxon pulled out of me, his left hand kept applying pressure to my back, clearly indicating that he wanted me to maintain my position. “All yours Rick,” Jaxon announced.

Rick lost no time and plugged straight into me. “Fuck yeah bro, this is a fucking hot hole… thanks for the lube Jax,” Rick affirmed. Rick was a lot more frenetic than Jaxon had been. His pace was urgent, and his thrusts were forceful. As he banged away, he growled and uttered obscenities continuously. Within a couple of minutes, Rick shot his load, before zipping up and heading on his way.

After Rick left Jaxon again pushed me up against the wall, and commenced kissing me. This time I was totally compliant, and kissed back with passion. When he once more turned my body, I needed no further instruction. Willingly, I allowed him to enter and fuck me. Our session this time was prolonged, and as he announced his orgasm, I begged him to unload in my mouth. After he shot his load, I happily inhaled the strong smell of his crotch, before I licked his balls and knob clean. When we left the theatre he winked, mentioning that he often visited on Friday evenings.

On my way home, I reflected upon the experience I had just undergone. The fear and pleasure of the evening had thrilled me beyond comprehension. I knew there and then, that I had just acquired an addiction in my life. ‘Yes,’ I thought, ‘I will definitely be back… no fucking question about that!’

The following Wednesday after dinner, I sat in my lounge with a hard-on. It was seven-thirty, and the compulsion I knew would occur took hold. Minutes later, I was on my way back to the adult theatre.

After entering the auditorium I allowed my eyes to adjust to the gloom. Standing at the back I could see the place better populated, than on my former visit. There were clump of people to my left. A woman was seated on the aisle with her legs in the air, and the man before her was on his knees probably eating her pussy. Another man in a row before them, had his body turned, ogling the spectacle. Behind her on either side two men were leaning forward, presumably playing with her tits. There was a man in the same row as her several seats away, also observing the spectacle. Other than that, three other men were scattered around the room, watching the screen.

As I watch the cluster to my left, things began developing. The cunt-muncher lifted up, and began fucking the woman’s pussy. The two guys behind her were now standing, moving her head from side to side to service their dicks. The guy who been seated in the row before her, moved into the aisle next to her, and was encouraging her to play with his cock. The man who had been seated several seats away had also joined the action, as was presumably being serviced by her other hand. Two of the other three patrons just sat watching the screen, but the third guy’s head alternated between the orgy, and me. He was seated three seats in, on the right hand aisle. He was bald, and looked rather hot.

Bored with the orgy I decided to move in his direction, and sat on the aisle seat in his row. ‘Baldy’ had a thick moustache, and looked Hispanic. It was also clear that he was playing with his thick knob. After a few glances and smiles, he got up and took the seat next to me. He was stocky, and what pleased me even more, was his strong body aroma. Recollections of my former visit began to tantalize me. I got up a few minutes and headed to the exit that had given me such pleasure on my former visit. I made sure that the curtains were again slightly open, before entering. Baldy followed a few seconds later, and as I stood with my back against the wall he moved up to me and said, “Hi, I’m Pedro.”

“I’m Luke,” I replied. Pedro immediately began kissing me. His bristly moustache and strong garlic breath was hectic, but I just loved it. “I hope you’re going to fuck me hard papi,” I provocatively mumbled.

“Si puta, but first you must suck my verga,” he growled. After a short follow-up kiss, he roughly pushed my body down. I greedily pulled his tracksuit pants and underpants down, to discover a jungle of pungent black pubic hair. His rich, sweaty crotch smell made me pant with lust. Grabbing my head, he began to mash my face into his genitals. From his harsh actions, I knew that Pedro was going to be a forceful fucker. He alternated between gripping my hair with one hand, while the other slapped my face. Pedro had apparently decided that my name was puta, a word that would resonate throughout our encounter. “Open your fucking mouth puta,” he eventually instructed. “If I feel teeth I will pull your fucking dick, off your body.”

Pedro steered his knob towards my mouth, then grabbing my hair he began force-feeding me his thick knob. I gripped his sweaty ball-sac, as he banged his ripe crotch into my face. After pulling his cock out of my mouth, he snarled, “Lick my fucking nuts, puta.” The pungent aroma, and taste of his balls, was heavenly. Not happy with the saliva I was generating, he began to spit on my mouth. “Polish my fucking nuts, puta, give them a proper bath.” Barking abuse at me, Pedro now began to whip my face cheeks with his stiff knob.

Pushing me hard eventually, I fell backwards onto the carpet. In one swift movement, he roughly pulled my tracksuit and underpants off me. After another command from him, I pulled my legs back, high and wide. Pedro dropped to his knees, and after a few hefty smacks to my balls with his fat cock, pushed his dick straight into me. He fucked me like a turbo jackhammer for the next couple of minutes. Pedro’s roars drowned my gasps, as he pulled out of me and shot his load all over my head after moving up my body. Smearing his cum all over my face and hair he asked, “How do you like my Latino gel puta?”

After getting up he dressed, and as he was leaving said, “Make sure you are here next Wednesday.”

By now, I had become a fully-fledged, seedy-cinema-skank-slut! Fuck yeah… I would definitely be back!

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments