Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After my first dick

"Admiting I love dick"

12
6 Comments 6
49.1k Views 49.1k
208 words 208 words
Famous Story
This is a story kinda of after my first dick.  My friend John wanted to meet me after this  girl bikini show, and he knew now i was not going to go.  So I met him at the bridge when it was over, and we were talking.  He said seeing all those girls made me hard...and knew what he wanted, and I really wanted to suck it, so I offered.  Then we went under the bridge, were we first started smoking cigs...and I went on my knees...looked up, and said "I am really glad you know I dont like pussy, and that I like dick....it will make sucking it even better"  When I unziped his pants, it came out, hard and ready.....it said "suck me" all over it...and I quickly started to suck, hard as a rock myself.  Really happy this time because I could fully be open about like dick.  I slowly sucked, and sucked, until his head exploded in my mouth, such a tasty reward.  I told John to be honest I could suck his dick every day....and at that time me and Katrina were friends and she knew and we would both sometimes talk about dick and laugh.....
Published 
Written by California
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments