Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Almost Anonymous

13
5 Comments 5
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
He'd been wanting to meet me for a while, a long while. The problem was that while he wasn't exactly a friend; Harold was a little bit more than just a casual acquaintance. He was married and had kids so was obviously on the down low but so was I, so that wasn't the issue. The problem was that knowing him, he'd screw things up by opening his mouth or something. It was a lot like dealing with Stifler from the ‘American Pie’ movies.

Usually Harold would go away for a while, then weeks later he'd find me, wanting to meet for a blowjob and the process started all over. It was looking to be the start of one of those times when his email showed up that night.

Feeling a bit devilish, I started teasing him for details about what he wanted, telling him what I liked and so on. Then, just to see what he'd do and because I was getting a serious need to feel a cock in my mouth, I told Harold that what would really turn me on is a totally anonymous blowjob in his car. If he wanted me to suck his cock then he'd have to meet me a certain place at a certain time and he'd have to be in the back seat of his car, naked and blindfolded.

One would have thought that he'd have at least given it some thought, meeting a complete stranger in a remote area with all the criteria I put in place, but no, he just asked, “When and where?”

Then curiosity got the better of me and I asked him, “Why so quick to agree?”

That's when Harold fessed up that it had been years since his wife had sucked his cock. He further confessed that he'd had a couple blowjobs from a couple of guys many years ago, but hadn't given it much thought again until his wife shut him off.

I asked him, “Why me?”

Harold said, “I like your profile best and you gave me some good advice about trying to meet men other than you. Not to mention the advice you gave me should I find one. I’ve tried to meet some other guys but things just didn't work out.”

But he didn't explain how or why, just let that part hang.

Then I gave Harold directions to a secluded place, telling him what to look for and how and where to pull his car into the spot. I finished with, “If you want a blowjob, be there in forty five minutes and be ready.”

“Hot damn, this has me hard,” he typed back.

I responded, “I'm serious. I'm going to log off and go there. You be there in forty five minutes, no sooner.”

I wanted time to get there and get into position, hiding myself until I could make sure he was holding up his end of the deal. “Forty five minutes. Be there.”

Then I logged off, got into some real dark blue, almost black sweats and a black baseball cap and then left for the meeting spot.

The place was in a rural area, where tractors and other farm equipment entered a field. The fence row was behind a thick line of trees and shrubs. It was very private.

When I got there I pulled my pickup into a well-hidden dirt access lane that was up the black-top road a little way and walked down to the meeting place. I knew this place very well, because I’d been using it as a parking place for men and women since I was a teenager.

Unfortunately, this place is no longer there. When the farmer died his kids sold the land and it was turned into a housing development.

Anyway, I sat down on the thick trunk of a fallen tree and waited.

Harold’s car's lights lit the road as it made its way slowly towards me. He stopped a couple times, trying to find the entrance, before finding the right one. When he found it, Harold turned into the drive and then right again to park parallel to the row of trees. That brought his car right next to where I was sitting, hidden by the trees and bushes.

It was a nice summer night, around seventy degrees, almost no breeze and no moon.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

Just starlight. I'd been there for almost twenty minutes so my eyes had grown accustomed to dim light.

His car being less than twenty feet away gave me a good view of Harold as he got out of his car. He quickly stripped naked, his silhouette black against the dim interior light, and threw his clothes in the front seat.

Shutting the driver's door and opening the rear door, he climbed into the back seat.

His door still open and the dome light on, I saw him reach for something. It was a strip of cloth that he could use to blindfold himself. Then he sat back in his seat and closed the door.

Once I saw he was blindfolded, I quietly approached the car and circled around it to the passenger side.

One thing about married guys with kids is that they don't drive little sports cars and Harold was no exception. He and his wife made good money and it showed. This was a big Mercury Grand Marquis, so I knew that I was going to have plenty of room for a proper blowjob, even with me being over six feet tall, compared to his five foot six, one hundred and thirty five pounds.

He'd have had room in the back of an old VW Bug.

Looking in, I saw his cock was hard as Harold rubbed his hands up and down his thighs. Probably in an effort to not touch his cock as much as in anticipation.

When I pulled the door handle to open the door, I startled Harold and he jerked upright.

Then he slowly, but stiffly, lay back towards the corner formed by the seat and door. He drew a sharp intake of breath when I laid my hand on his leg as I got into a kneeling position on the floor.

Once there, I ran my hand up Harold’s leg to his cock. I suppressed a chuckle because it was quite obvious that he'd given me his cock's measurements in ‘internet inches.’ The seven inch and thick cock he'd bragged about was maybe...maybe...five inches and that was being generous and only of average thickness. The head of his cock was a bit mushroom-shaped, but not overly so.

He was holding his breath, anticipating my mouth on his cock.

That wasn't happening. Not yet anyway. He hadn't done what I said he had to do to get my mouth on his cock.

Having never told him that the reason I wouldn't meet him was that I knew him and my voice would be a dead giveaway, I gave a small cough and squeezed his cock, as a cue. My instructions must have suddenly come flooding back to him because he said, “Oh! Yeah. Suck my cock.”

With those words I lowered my head and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock, sucking the head and lightly licking as his slit.

“Ooooh, yeeeaahhh...” He sighed loudly as my mouth continuing its decent down his short but hard shaft.

I wish I could tell you that I spent a long time sucking his cock as I was kneeling between his legs, sucking him off as he called me a steady stream of profanities and epithets. 

But it was barely five minutes before he was blowing his load in my mouth.

Thin, but hot, cum oozed from his slit in a steady stream for several seconds. He body tensed, his legs straightening, as he cummed.

“Oh fuck, yeah...swallow my cum.”

It wasn't a long session but at least it felt nice and slutty.

After the last pulse of his cock, Harold slumped against the seat, panting heavily. Without a word I slid from my position towards the door. I let myself out, shut the door and walked back to my pick up.

It was about an hour later when I heard the email notification go off on my computer. It was from Harold thanking me for a great blowjob and how scary and hot it was at the same time. A couple of short emails later he asked, “Why all the secrecy?”

My reply was short: “Because we know each other.”

Let him wonder who blew him every time he sees a guy he knows.

Published 
Written by mranonymous7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments