Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Aegean Vacation

"A tourist discovers a young Greek god far from Mt. Olympus."

14
8 Comments 8
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words


This was Niles' first trip abroad. He had promised himself such a trip for when he graduated, but then there was no money. It had taken two years working a crappy job and saving every penny, but it had now happened. He couldn’t say why he had chosen this itinerary, probably because of the wording in some brochure. First, four full days in Athens, then a day visiting ruins on the east coast of Greece, two days each on two islands in the Aegean and then four days in Istanbul with an optional trip to Ephesus.

So far nothing exciting had happened, but he was enjoying the trip and here he was on the second of the two islands. He liked this one better than the first one, but he wasn’t sure why. Though tranquil, it seemed to hold a feeling of potential adventure. He had opted that morning not to join the trip to another ruin, this time a temple to Apollo, and instead set out on foot to explore a small part of the island before returning to the hotel for lunch.

He had walked a couple of miles along the rocky coast and had come upon this cove which contained a small half-moon shaped beach. From where he stood at the top of the embankment he couldn’t see all the beach because of a rocky outcropping, but what he could see looked inviting. Suddenly a young boy appeared on the beach, dressed only in a pair of drawstring pants that reminded Niles of pajama bottoms. From here he judged the boy to be sixteen to eighteen, but he could have been a little younger or a little older. He was standing looking out to sea, but then turned and disappeared behind the outcropping.

This slice of beach was Demetrius’ favorite place. He lived with his family a mile from here, and often came here to swim and be alone. No one ever came to this place. It was as if it were his own private beach.

Niles was trying to decide if he wanted to scramble down to the beach or continue his walk when the boy reappeared, nude. He was the same golden tan color all over his body, as if he often was in the sun nude. Or it may have been his natural color. Niles was awed by the perfect symmetrical shape of his body…the tapered back, the firm round buttocks, the muscled legs. The boy walked into the sea and dove under the water, emerging a couple dozen feet further out. Whether he was sixteen or twenty-six, Niles knew he had to get a closer look at this Apollo.

He started down the steep embankment, slipping and sliding, trying not to tumble down in his haste. Upon reaching the bottom he saw the boy had not turned. He decided to undress and join the young Greek god in the surf. As usual, he was overdressed with his standard blue oxford-cloth button-down-collar shirt, his crisp pleated chino pants, his undershirt and his knickers. He finally struggled out of everything, folding them and placing them carefully on a rock. When he got to the water’s edge the youth still wasn’t aware of his presence. He didn’t know if he should call out to him or not, but not being used to exposing himself nude to strangers he decided to get deeper into the water so he could submerge himself.

He was about to speak, when the boy appeared to be turning toward him. He panicked and ducked under the water and started swimming in the boy’s direction. He soon ran out of air and had to reveal himself. He popped up out of the water startling the boy. The boy leapt back which in turn startled Niles, but he recovered quickly and smiled, holding up his hand in greeting. He paddled a little nearer and started speaking, rapidly introducing himself and explaining how he came to be there. The boy only stared at him and he finally realized how foolish he was.

He stopped and asked, “Do you speak English?”

The boy squinted at him and shook his head. Niles didn’t know if he meant he didn’t speak English, or didn’t understand the question. It was all the same.

He pointed at himself and said, “Niles.”

The boy only looked. He did it two more times and the boy repeated, “Niles.”

Niles nodded vigorously and the boy suddenly smiled widely, showing perfect brilliant white teeth, and again said, “Niles.”

Niles pointed at the boy and asked, “You?”

The boy looked and then understood, pointing at his chest and saying, “Demetrius.”

Niles said, “Demetrius. Perfect.”

For the next half hour they tried communicating using gestures and basic words. Niles got across the idea of how he had come upon the beach, had seen Demetrius and decided to join him. Demetrius indicated a diving motion and pointed up to the top of some towering rocks. Niles had no diving experience, but he was captivated by this affable, handsome young Greek, and would have agreed if he had suggested flying. Demetrius swam toward the shore and Niles followed.

When they stood up and walked to the beach, each noticed the other’s cock. Demetrius had seen cocks longer than his before…he had older brothers, but he had never seen a circumcised one. He found it interesting. Niles had seen many cocks before, but not one he thought so beautiful. It was only about four inches long, but it had another quarter inch of foreskin forming a nipple. Possibly because he was circumcised, he loved foreskin on the cocks he sucked. He could see the outline of the head of Demetrius’ cock under the foreskin and it was larger than his. His own cock, while a little over five inches soft, had a small tapered head. Demetrius’ cock was also the same golden tan color as the rest of his body. To Niles it somehow looked like a delicious piece of fruit…a juicy exotic fruit that should be plucked from the tree and eaten fresh.

Demetrius began climbing up the jagged rocks, carefully finding where to place each foot. Niles, with trepidation, followed him. About three quarters of the way up Demetrius stopped, not sure where to next place his foot. Niles looked up, and clearly saw, only a foot above him, Demetrius’ dusty brown asshole, his round ball sack that pushed his cock out a little, and that beautiful cock. Without thinking he reached up and took the cock gently in his hand. Demetrius teetered, grabbing tightly hold of the rock his hand was resting on. He was afraid of letting go in order to remove Nile’s hand. Niles moved one of his feet and rose up between Demetrius’ legs and took all of Demetrius’ cock in his mouth. Demetrius was frozen in the position he was in, but after about thirty seconds he regained purchase of the rocks and hoisted himself up, pulling his cock from Niles’ mouth with a popping sound.

Demetrius quickly reached the top of the towering rocks, turned and grasped Niles’ arm and pulled him up to the top. Niles immediately saw Demetrius’ cock was half erect and dropped to his knees to resume sucking it, but Demetrius suddenly turned and dove off the rocks into the water far below. Niles stood looking down and was relieved when Demetrius surfaced. He waved, shouting what Niles could only guess was encouragement to follow him. The thought of leaping off the rocks terrified Niles, but there was no chance of him being able to climb back down the way they had come up. It was either jump or stay there and eventually starve. He couldn’t dive, so he jumped, straightening his body on the way down.

When he resurfaced Demetrius was smiling that beautiful smile and had his hands clasped over his head in a symbol of triumph. Niles lunged at him and pushed his head under the water.

SaraKarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraKarter

They proceeded to wrestle and Niles soon became aware that Demetrius had a full hard-on. Demetrius would grab him from behind and he could feel his stiff cock pressing into his back and jabbing his buttocks. His own cock was raging hard, and he tried to grab Demetrius so he could rub it against him. They rolled around each other like a couple of sea otters at play.

Finally Niles went under water, grabbed Demetrius’ hips and took his cock into his mouth. He had planned to go up and down on his cock, but found himself unable to do so. Demetrius had grabbed hold of his head and was holding him tight with his nose pressed against his belly. Niles realized he had probably never had anyone suck his cock before. The problem now was he couldn’t breathe, so he had to forcefully push Demetrius back so he could come up for air.

When he broke through the surface Demetrius turned and headed for the shore. Niles followed, wondering what was next. Demetrius dropped onto the wet compact sand and lay back propping himself up on his elbows, his cock sticking straight up. Niles noted that it was a good two inches longer than when it had been soft. When he got hard his own cock only grew about an inch, topping out at seven inches. Demetrius’ was the perfect size for his mouth.

He also noted that even hard the foreskin nipple was still there. He lay down beside him and started sucking on it. He pushed his tongue inside and ran it around the cock-head. Demetrius pulled his foreskin back exposing the head of his cock. Niles went all the way down until the head was touching the back of his throat and his nose was in the small patch of curly pubic hair. He formed a suction and came back up. He slid the foreskin up and down with his mouth. Demetrius watched for several minutes and then lay back with his eyes closed. He had never imagined in his life what was happening. He had never imagined a feeling like this. It was an event in all ways completely outside his realm of experiences.

After about ten minutes Niles withdrew and leaned back beside Demetrius. Demetrius raised his head and smiled at Niles. Niles, hoping Demetrius would suck him, looked at him and then down at his erect cock. Demetrius reached over and took hold of it, squeezing it. Niles decided Demetrius had no intention of sucking him. He returned to Demetrius’ cock, this time licking it up and down, then moving down to his balls.

He got an idea and without stopping he moved so they were in a 69 position, thinking Demetrius might take the bait. Demetrius shifted so his head was between Niles thighs. He started running his finger around and over Niles’ asshole. He had never seen a man’s asshole before, let alone look intently at one and feel it. He knew about pussies…he had older brothers. He had heard about fucking boy pussies…he had older brothers. This must be what boy pussy was. He wanted to fuck it. He started trying to push his finger in.

Niles knew what Demetrius wanted. He had been fucked before, more than once, but he preferred sucking cock and having his cock sucked. However, if this beautiful young Greek wanted to fuck him, he would gladly let him. After another couple of minutes of licking and sucking he stopped reluctantly and lay again next to Demetrius. Demetrius took his cock in one hand and with the other pointed at it and then at Niles’ buttocks, raising his eyebrows and nodding his head. Niles knew what he was asking and returned the nods, turning his back to Demetrius.

Demetrius positioned himself and began trying to push his cock into Niles ass. Niles stopped him, turned and spit on his cock two times to get it good and wet, and then turned again. Demetrius began jabbing at Niles’ asshole. Niles signaled for him to stop, took ahold of his cock and guided it to his hole, and then let him know to go slowly. Demetrius got the message and slowly pushed. Niles bit his lip. The pain was intense, but he was determined to outlast it. Once the head slipped past his sphincter the rest of Demetrius cock slid in easily and the pain subsided.

Demetrius began sliding it in and out, picking up speed and force. The only sounds other than the wavelets lapping on the shore were their labored breathing and muffled grunts, but in his mind Niles was screaming, “Yes, yes, fuck me Demetrius. Fuck my ass with your beautiful Greek cock. Fuck me hard and never stop. Oh fuck, fuck me.” As for Demetrius, the feeling in his cock was radiating throughout his body, scrambling his brain. Never had he felt such intense pleasure. Never had lust taken control of his thoughts.

Niles was jacking his cock. He wanted to come more than he ever had, but at the same time wanted Demetrius to fuck him forever. Demetrius reached around Niles’ waist and replaced Niles’ hand with his own, furiously jacking Niles’ cock with the same intensity he was fucking his ass. Niles came, shooting spurt after spurt of cum onto the wet sand. When there was no more cum Demetrius continued jacking his cock until he suddenly let go and grabbed Niles’ chest holding him tightly as he rammed his cock into Niles’ gut as far as he could reach, jamming it in again and again as the cum burst from his balls. Niles could feel the hot cum filling his insides.

A minute later Niles could feel Demetrius’ cock beginning to soften, but he didn’t want it to slip out. He clenched his sphincter, trying to hold it inside, but slip out it did. Demetrius rolled away onto his back. Niles did likewise so they were laying side by side, their bodies touching. Suddenly Demetrius jumped up and ran into the sea. Niles soon followed and they laughed and jumped around splashing each other and cleansing their bodies.

They calmed down and Niles, looking in Demetrius’ eyes, moved over to him and once again took hold of his cock, gently feeling it one last time. Demetrius suddenly grabbed Niles’ shoulders and pulled him to him, pressing his lips against Niles’. They both opened their mouths and for a couple of minutes their tongues tangled like two snakes fighting. Demetrius pulled away and smiled, showing those perfect teeth, and then waded to shore, walked to where he had left his pants and pulled them on. Niles had followed him to shore and then went to the rock he had left his clothes folded on.

Demetrius came over and sat on a rock only a foot from where Niles was standing. As Niles started to put on his pants Demetrius leaned forward and fished Niles’ cock out of his undershorts and looked at it closely again. He liked the sleek way it looked with the tapered head exposed. He turned it admiringly and then looked up at Niles and nodded his approval.

When Niles was dressed Demetrius stood up and offered his hand for Niles to shake. Niles took it and then pulled Demetrius close and tried to kiss him again, but Demetrius put a hand on his chest holding him off and shook his head. They scrambled up the steep embankment to the road. Demetrius used his thumb to indicate the way to his home. Niles shook his head and pointed in the opposite direction toward where the hotel was. This time Niles stuck out his hand and Demetrius shook it, and turned and walked away.

Niles stood watching him go. When he had gone a couple hundred feet to where the road curved and disappeared behind a boulder Demetrius turned to see if Niles was looking his way, waved, and like the road disappeared behind the boulder.

Only then did Niles turn and start walking back to the hotel, thinking, ‘Tomorrow, Istanbul.’

Published 
Written by spinneroftales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments