Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An overnight Stop

"A overnight at a rest stop brought me hot surprise."

38
12 Comments 12
15.0k Views 15.0k
950 words 950 words

A few months back my wife and I traveled to the next state to pick up a small refrigerator. We'd been collecting appliances to complete the remodel of our kitchen and had found one just the right size on eBay, and at a wonderful price. The problem was picking it up. I had recently sold my truck and our car didn't have a trailer hitch, so we decided to rent a cargo van. It was kind of expensive but we figured we'd offset the cost by sleeping overnight in the van before picking up the fridge the next morning.

We found a wayside off the interstate just a few miles from our destination. We were nervous about sleeping there overnight, but it seemed others were doing it. We lay out our air mattress in the back and got our blankets and pillows. I saw a family with a small camper just a few spaces down from us. The man was walking their dog and seemed very interested in what we were up to, making us just that more nervous. We decided to just ignore him and try to get some sleep.

In the early morning hours, probably two or three a.m., I woke up needing to go to the bathroom. I grabbed the van key and quietly let myself out and locked the door behind me. Everything was deserted and I walked into the shelter building and into the men's room.

Sitting there quietly on the toilet, my pants around my ankles, I was enjoying the relaxation that comes from an empty bladder when from under the stall I saw a man's feet enter the bathroom. He walked directly over to me and stood outside the door. I watched nervously through the crack in the door, our eyes meeting on occasion. He watched me and then started rubbing the front of his shorts. I watched as a bulge began to form. He was bold and it was all very erotic and I felt my own cock stirring. I began to fondle myself and through the crack in the door I could see this stranger smile as he watched me.

He took a step towards the door and unfastened his pants. Springing from his shorts was a fully erect seven inch cock. My breathing quickened as he held it just outside the locked stall door. My own cock was oozing precum and I could not resist any longer. I reached forward, unlocked the door and opened it.

He stepped quickly inside and closed the door behind him. Facing me, his cock was only inches from my mouth. Without a word he placed a foot to either side of my legs and advanced. My mouth welcomed him inside. It had been so long since I’d tasted a man’s cock. He began moving his hips to push his sweet cock into my mouth.

God, it had been too long I thought and I started sucking and licking this wonderful meat, treasuring the deep strokes across the roof of my mouth and into my throat.

TinasheJamess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinasheJamess

His pace quickened while I continued to stroke my own cock. He held onto my head with both hands and as he began fucking my face harder, his breathing reaching a crescendo. His hips began to jerk and I felt his cock harden and then shoot a long jet of milky cum that filled my mouth. Before I could swallow another followed and then another. My mouth was full to overflowing and I began swallowing his creamy gift while still moving slowly back and forth on his hot shaft. Some of his cum clung to his cock and I was careful to clean every drop and playfully flick my tongue around his sensitive head.

He stepped back, a little weak but smiling. He looked down and noticed my very hard cock glistening with precum. He stepped back and stepped out of his shorts.

“You need help with that?” he whispered, leaning into my ear. I smiled and nodded. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom and lube.

“How ‘bout I sit on your lap then?” He slipped the condom over me and applied a large dollop of lube. Grabbing my shaft he guided it towards his anus while squatting over my lap. The lube let me slip easily inside him and I gasped slightly as the heat of his body surrounded my cock. He started rocking back and forth on my lap. My cock worked easily into him and then slid back with each movement of his hips on my lap. I started to feel my orgasm building and he could tell. With his hands on my shoulders he leaned forward and kissed me, deep long kisses in rhythm with his methodical milking of my cock. This was just heaven! As my orgasm got closer I kissed him back, hard and passionately, until suddenly I was over the top and spasming inside him.

He continued to slowly rock on my lap, drawing out my every drop and prolonging the most mind blowing orgasm I had had for a long time. As my erection began to fade he gave me a few more light kisses. He rose to his feet and pulled on his shorts, turned to leave and mouthed, “Thank you,” back at me. I smiled.

He left the bathroom without another word. I cleaned myself up and headed back out to the van. Everything was quiet. Everything deserted and no sign of my mystery lover. I climbed into bed and snuggled up to my wife.

“Wait ‘til I tell her about this!” I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by biguy2play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments