Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Apartment 607

"My introduction to group, and bisexual sex..."

27
8 Comments 8
17.5k Views 17.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words

When I moved into a multi-storey apartment block, I naturally encountered many of the residents on a regular basis. Of particular interest to me, were a couple named Gary and Jill. Jill was a petite and attractive woman, but Gary was magnificent. At the risk of the normal clichés, he was a six feet tall, blond hunk. Many of my masturbation sessions after our first meeting, were spent with Gary in mind. Being a straight couple however, I believed that these were just silly fantasies. Gary and Jill lived on the sixth floor, and I lived on the tenth floor. I always enjoyed journeys together with them in the elevator, when I was lucky enough to encounter them.

One Friday evening after I had been to a local restaurant, I bumped into them in our lobby. Entering the elevator together, the doors closed before we were transported upwards. As the door opened on their floor, Gary placed his finger on the open button and asked, “Would you like to have a threesome with us?” My jaw almost hit the floor! Jill she smiled enthusiastically as I glanced at her. Then looking back at Gary, he had a shitfaced grin.

Gary continued, “We’re in 607... See you in fifteen if you’re up for it.” Releasing the open button he and Jill went on their way.

Getting out on the tenth floor I hurried to my apartment, totally stunned. I sucked down a glass of water quicker than a dehydrated man in the desert. I paced around my apartment before looking at my watch… there were eight minutes to go. After a further four minutes, I grabbed my keys and headed for the front door. Two minutes later I was standing at their front door, fixedly staring at the doorbell. With my heart thumping in my chest I pressed the buzzer.

Gary opened the front door with a smirk on his face, “What’s your poison of preference?” He inquired.

Soon, I was sitting in their lounge sipping on a glass of white wine. For the next ten minutes we sat in the lounge indulging in general chitchat. Gary then got up proclaiming, “Let the fun begin.” We all moved through to their bedroom at his suggestion, where both of them began stripping as if was the most natural thing in the world. Hesitantly, I followed suit.

Once we were all naked I got a good look at Gary. His cock was thick and floppy, and he was just fucking gorgeous. With his hand on my shoulder he leaned forward and gave me a sensual kiss. With his other arm, he pulled Jill into our embrace. In our triangle of lust we kissed and fondled one another. I had never had sex with a woman before, let alone indulged in a threesome. Talk about ‘Killing two birds with one stone!’

I was then motioned over to the bed, and asked to lie on my back with my head halfway off the side. Jill moved up and placed her pussy over my mouth, before leaning over and taking my cock in her mouth. I observed Gary moving up behind her, and watched entranced as his cock entered her ass. Steadily, he began thrusting into Jill.

After a few minutes, Gary withdrew from her backside and inserted his cock into her pussy. Lifting her torso he encased both Jill’s arms behind her back. When he again began plunging into Jill I licked his shaft and balls, as he powerfully rocked to and fro. With my right hand I began servicing my stiff dick. The sensual moans emanating from my accomplice’s drove me into horny overload. Announcing I was about to cum, Gary released Jill’s arms before she fell forward to swallow my load. Simultaneously, Gary pulled out of Jill’s pussy before pushing his cock into my mouth. Gary shot his seed down my throat, as Jill tenderly licked my dick and balls clean. We returned to the lounge a minute or so later to have another drink. With a smile Gary asked, “How about round two in fifteen minutes?”

Smiling I replied, “I’m at your disposal, you can use me as much as you like.”

After moving back to the bedroom, Jill lay on her back before Gary instructed me to mount her. She guided my fully erect cock into her pussy before pulling my body down onto her. As we started kissing I could feel Gary move onto the bed behind me. I felt lube being applied to my hole, before he began his slow and deliberate penetration. Once completely in, he placed his hands on my sides and pulled my body upwards.

Hugging my body, he whispered that I should allow him to control our momentum. Our bodies swayed rhythmically as I relished the two-way penetration. Caressing my body Gary began to tweak my nipples gently, as he nibbled and licked my ears. I placed my hands on his hips behind me, pulling him tighter into me. We continued like this for several minutes, all uttering horny murmurs of contentment.

Releasing my body he removed his dick from my arse, before instructing me to place Jill’s legs over my shoulders. Gary pushed my legs wider apart and before long, I could feel him sliding his dick into Jill’s pussy next to mine. She began to writhe with ecstasy as his thrusting intensified. Gasping, Jill started having multiple orgasms. As Gary kept plunging into her pussy it gushed, soaking my thighs with her rapture.

I got so excited that my cock erupted seconds later. Shortly after, Gary also blasted a deluge of cum into Jill. Moving back to the lounge afterwards, Jill magically produced a tray of snacks. As we enjoyed our drinks and refreshments, we swapped telephone numbers. They told me that they had had their first threesome four weeks before. A work colleague of Gary’s named Trevor had visited, and after they had all had one too many drinks, Trevor had ended up staying the night. That episode had now become a regular occurrence in their lives.

Trevor was super-straight according to Gary. Comfortable as Trevor was with the two on one action, he was totally unresponsive to any of Gary’s direct advances, with his focus was entirely on Jill. According to Jill, Trevor was very hot and she loved the double attention.

Gary said that he would have liked their threesomes to be a little more bisexual, but respected Trevor’s feelings. He was totally cool with Jill’s added pleasure, and also enjoyed watching Jill get fucked by thoroughbred alpha-male. It appeared that my visit was particularly enjoyable to Gary, who had been able to vent homosexual needs. I was assured that I would be seeing more of them, if I so chose.

I reassured them that I had had a wonderful evening, and would be happy to join in whenever they felt the urge. After final hugs, gropes, and kisses, I left for my apartment. Friday evening had been great, and I was definitely looking forward to my next phone call from Gary.

Over the next few weeks I did get calls from Gary and Jill. Strangely, I was quite turned on by our threesomes, despite my initial reluctance to the female factor. Jill was incredibly sensual, and our combined sessions did not bother me as much as I had originally feared. Maybe I wasn’t as gay as I believed. I have to confess however, that the stimulation I was receiving from Gary was the focus of my pleasure.

I was invited for lunch by Gary and Jill on the following Saturday. Jill’s culinary skills were fantastic, and the three of us sat enjoying the labours of her marvellous talent. When Gary’s phone rang it was obvious from his conversation that he was communicating with Trevor. After a brief chat Gary announced that Trevor was on his way and would be joining us in half an hour. We continued with our meal after the call.

Thirty five minutes later the doorbell rang, and I finally got to meet Trevor. He was the exact opposite of Gary. Trevor was stocky and had a dark complexion, as opposed to Gary who was fair and athletic in stature. Trevor was uber-masculine and very hot. He stood around five feet ten tall and appeared to be as broad as he was tall. He wasn’t fat, but thickset, with huge hands and big feet.

His hair and beard were jet black, and his eyes were so dark that they almost appeared black. The hair on his head was very short, and judging by his arms, he seemed quite hairy. When he greeted me it felt like my hand was being squashed in a vice. After our greeting he turned his attention to Jill. She was warmly embraced and kissed, as his hands surveyed her contours. Trevor then also partook in the delicious meal, while gulping down a beer.

After eating Trevor informed us that he was as horny as hell. Gary gestured towards their bedroom before Trevor rose, and led Jill off in that direction. Soon Gary and I were listening to sexual sounds emanating from the bedroom. Trevor was grunting, and from the sounds Jill was uttering she was getting the fucking of her life. Gary casually mentioned that Trevor had one of the thickest cocks he had ever seen on a man.

After moving to the lounge Gary and I stripped before I began sucking his cock. As I blew him the sounds from the bedroom intensified. When Gary finally shot his load several minutes later, Jill was howling in ecstasy next door. With all the excitement from the bedroom, I also shot my load down Gary’s throat moments later. As Gary and I relaxed on the couch, the crescendo from the bedroom reached fever pitch as Jill went ballistic.

When Trevor and Jill eventually joined us in the lounge she was naked. Trevor unfortunately had his underpants on, so I was denied a visual of the cock Gary had described earlier. I ached with curiosity staring at the obscene bulge his briefs incarcerated. We continued drinking for a while, before Trevor left to attend a party he had been invited to. Once gone, our threesome moved back to the bedroom and round two was soon underway.

The following Sunday Trevor and I were invited for lunch. Jill’s food was excellent as usual, and after a first-rate meal Gary suggested that we move through to the bedroom. As we all stripped I finally got a look at Trevor’s impressive equipment, which was already erect and ready for action.

PeerlessGalad
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PeerlessGalad

The shank of his cock was incredibly thick and looked like a dark wooden log. His fat cock-head was elongated and pink, and was at least three to four inches long. Above all, he had the biggest balls I had ever seen. It was almost as if they had been inflated artificially, and hung like a large balloon under his dick.

As Jill sat on the bed with her legs hanging off the edge, Trevor approached her, and kneeling at the end of the bed placed her legs over his shoulders. Soon we were listening to what sounded like a pig eating a ripe watermelon. Gary and I stood on either side of them witnessing the spectacle. Trevor kept grunting like a boar, as Jill thrashed with delight. After a few minutes Trevor looked up at me and with his beard dripping wet, and challengingly asked, “Do you want some of this Pete?”

After getting up Trevor ushered me towards Jill, who had turned her body and with her knees on the end of the bed presented her pussy to me. I fell to my knees behind her and pushed my face into her saliva dripping pussy. Moving to the top of the bed Trevor pulled Jill’s face onto his crotch. Behind me, also on his knees, Gary entered my arse. Our fuck-fest ambled on merrily for the next several minutes before I heard Gary daringly ask Trevor, “Are you ready to swap places?”

After a fairly lengthy pause I heard Trevor reply, “Yeah, why the fuck not.” As the swap took place I braced myself for an anal onslaught by Trevor’s fat dick.

Trevor did nothing gently and his intrusion was hasty. As I reared up in surprise he pushed my head down ordering, “Eat that cunt boy and stop acting like a sissy.” I whimpered into Jill’s vagina as his log fucked my hole. My arse felt like it was being prised apart. After five minutes of hammering my butt Trevor dislodged his dick from my hole and grabbed me by my hair.

Grunting with both fists full of my hair, he smeared his genitals all over my face before unloading a waterfall of cum over my entire head. By now Gary was so turned-on that he had Jill on her back, as he fucked the living shit out of her. Trevor scooped all his cum off my head and face and started feeding it to me. With his hands and genitals still wet with sperm he commanded, “Clean your scum off me pussy-boy.”

I began licking his hands enthusiastically, before turning my attention to his cock and balls. As I licked him clean he cupped my head in his hands. Next to us Gary roared as he unloaded into Jill. Trevor appeared to be very contented with my service and his cock remained hard throughout.

When Gary and I moved through to the lounge later, Jill got her second pussy pounding. After Trevor and Jill finally joined us in the lounge, Gary asked Trevor if had sorted out his accommodation dilemma. Apparently Trevor was living with a friend whose girlfriend did not like Trevor at all. Having asked the girlfriend to move in with him, Trevor’s buddy gave him his marching orders, and he had a week left to find somewhere else to live.

Jokingly Gary suggested Trevor move in with me. Without hesitation Trevor asked me, “Would that be okay with you buddy?”

Smiling sheepishly I shrugged my shoulders in approval.

Two days later I helped Trevor move his suitcases into my apartment. When I told him that I had purchased a blow-up mattress for him as I only had one bed, he walked into my bedroom and looking at my king-sized bed said, “You wasted your money bro, because this is where you and I will be sleeping.”

The routine over the next three weeks was rather interesting. Most nights there was a swap, when Trevor went upstairs and Gary joined me downstairs. As always sex with Gary was great. When we had foursomes during this period, it always gave Gary a lot of pleasure to challenge Trevor into using my arse.

The; ‘If you want to fuck my wife, you have to fuck Pete’s arse,’ contest between Gary and Trevor was ongoing, and endless. Trevor never bailed and always rose to the challenge. In my apartment however, Trevor never initiated sex with me. Although we shared the same bed, and I occasionally felt his body next to mine as we slept, no action took place.

Three weeks later Gary and Jill left for their annual holiday. For the first three nights after they departed there was a continued lack of action in my bedroom, and I began to regret my spineless decision to accommodate Trevor. I was pulling on the short end of the straw, and had a straight man in my bed. I imagined that for the following two and a half weeks before Gary and Jill returned, I would most probably have to jerk-off in the toilet at work.

On the fourth evening after Gary and Jill’s departure, Trevor arrived in the bedroom naked after brushing his teeth. Intently observing me he said, “Bro… I need a blow-job. My nuts are fucking full of cum and about to turn blue. I need to face-fuck you right now!” Given his girth the encounter was anything but successful.

Almost choking to death I simply told him that it wasn’t going to work. Glaring down at me he ordered me to turn onto my stomach. Falling onto me like a leopard attacking a small buck from an overhanging tree, he pounced on me. Spearing straight into me he took his sexual frustrations of the past four days out on me. My manhole got pulverised by his log as he pushed my body down and fucked the hell out of me.

His raid was selfish, with only his gratification mattering to him. After he came I went to my lounge and sat their crying. A few minutes later Trevor joined me. As he placed his arm around my shoulders I tried to shrug him off, but he was persistent.

“I’m sorry… I’m really sorry… please forgive me.” He said.

“Why… why the fuck did you hurt me like that?” I asked.

“I don’t know how to deal with this fucking gay stuff. I’m attracted to you… and it’s fucking with my mind.” Trevor then continued, “its easy fucking a chick, because that’s the way I’ve always believed it should be… with a guy… that’s fucked-up.”

We sat quietly for a few minutes before he resumed, “It’s never going back to the way it was. When Gary and Jill get back they are planning to start a family… so our get-togethers are over bro. I don’t do well with women… most find me coarse and much too rough. The one female that I get it on with is Jill, but that’s over now… finished… fucking done! I have spoken to her about her leaving Gary, but she just laughs me off. As much as I am a great fuck according to her, Gary is the man she wants to be with… It’s all so fucked up.”

With the intensity of his revelation I decided to break the ice by asking, “Want a drink?”

“Yeah… Whisky… a fucking double!” was his reply. We sat quietly for the next hour only uttering an occasional few words.

After two more drinks we headed off to bed. Lying in bed I said, “I don’t mind it slightly rough Trevor, I just don’t like being used like a cheap whore. It has to be enjoyable for both parties.” For the very first time before we fell asleep he kissed me. It wasn’t a prolonged kiss, but sensual enough to make my heart pump faster. Contentedly, I drifted off to sleep.

From the following morning onwards there was an incredible change in Trevor’s demeanour towards me. It wasn’t anything overly dramatic, but just enough to make me feel like less of a convenience. That night I pulled out all the stops and prepared a meal out of the top drawer.

I did not make a fuss about my efforts, and simply served the dinner as if it was the most usual thing in the world. He went ballistic, and for the second time I got a kiss from him. This time it was a little more sustained than the kiss from the previous evening. As our lips broke apart there was a confused, almost nervous look on his face. I decided to diffuse the situation by going into a straight, “thanks bro, glad you enjoyed the food,” routine.

It obviously worked, because I immediately saw a look of relief return to his face. After dinner we sat in the lounge talking, and enjoying a drink. After a while I decided to bear my soul, taking the bull by the horns.

“Trevor, I don’t want you ever to feel like I am coercing you into my lifestyle. I respect the fact that you’re straight, and I am not out to convert you… Yeah, I find you unbelievably appealing, but that’s my problem, not yours. Please never feel obligated to me in any way. I’m gay and need some action from time to time. We can always work things out. If and when I get lucky after a night out, I’ll make a plan for myself in the lounge without disturbing you. You’re welcome to stay here until you sort yourself out… no strings attached.”

After my speech he observed me for a long while before uttering, “But if I am here, why would you need to get lucky?” Completely fucked I just shrugged like a confused idiot.

That night I had the best sex of my life! After getting into bed Trevor kissed me. This time it was sustained, erotic, and unbelievably loving. When he finally penetrated me it was tender and totally magnificent. Nothing was rushed, and his thrusting was slow and affectionate. His manic former persona had completely vanished and our lovemaking was stimulating, prolonged, and sensual. Never before had I ever scaled the heights that he took me to that evening. Our combined orgasmic release at the end of our session was mind-blowing.

Afterwards Trevor began sobbing like a baby. Clutching him in my arms I stroked his back and head before he finally fell asleep.

From the following day onwards our relationship changed. Trevor became unbelievably affectionate towards me. I was constantly hugged, kissed, and fondled. It was as if all his demons had been exorcised.

The day before Gary and Jill arrived back from holiday, I asked him how he would handle seeing her again. Raising his eyebrows he said, “Fuck her…”

 

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments