Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Auctioned

"Be careful what you wish for"

21
13 Comments 13
7.7k Views 7.7k
4.9k words 4.9k words
Competition Entry: Time Travel

"Fuck! No way!" said Sally.

"Yeah, sounds a bit dubious," agreed Kim, looking at the poster on the wall of the firm's tea room.

Charity Date Auction

Friday 16th, 6pm

"Fucking disgusting," said Sally, "I mean, how is that sort of thing even allowed these days? It's so sexist."

"Oh, come on ladies," said Dave, "it's just a bit of harmless fun! And it's for a very worthy cause."

"But what does it mean exactly?" asked Kim, suspiciously.

"All it means is, after the auction, you go on a date, some place the winner chooses, for an evening out, nothing more, no strings attached."

"Yeah, right," sneered Sally at the older man in his jacket and tie, who was a few steps above her in the company hierarchy.

"And guys get auctioned off as well, you know. We had one a couple of years ago, before you two arrived. Raised a ton of money for charity. Someone even bought me, believe it or not! I'm sure you two girls would raise a good price," he said, suggestively. "Think about those poor orphaned puppies."

"In your dreams, Dave. No fucking way!" said Sally. 

"I'll do it if you will," said Kim, three hours later, as they sat at their desks typing meaningless numbers into spreadsheets.

"Do what?" asked Sally blankly.

"The auction thing." 

"Fuck," replied Sally. It was a word she used often, with multiple meanings. In this context it meant that she found herself in a difficult position. She really didn't want to do it, but the two girls regularly challenged or dared each other to do things, and backing out of such a challenge would be seen as weakness and cowardice. So she tried to get Kim to withdraw the dare.

"And have some slime-ball think he can grope me all night just because he gave some money to charity?"

"Well I think it's kind of, like, hot," whispered Kim. "I mean, don't you ever fantasize about, kind of, being owned? But if you're scared, if you don't think you could look after yourself..."

"Fuck it. All right let's do it." Sally knew she'd lost the argument, though she didn't share Kim's submissive sexual fantasies. "Come round to my place to get ready."

On the day of the auction, Kim arrived at Sally's flat to 'get ready' before going out. This involved checking each other's clothes and make up, and assuring each other that they looked great. But the main aim was to get themselves tanked up on cheap supermarket alcohol without having to purchase much over-priced drink at whatever pub or club they were going out to.

"Fuck, do you think that's short enough?" teased Sally as she saw Kim's thigh-high black dress. 

"And are you sure you've got enough boob showing?" returned Kim, grinning at the display in her friend's deep v-neck top, set off by waves of blonde hair. 

"I've got white wine and vodka, waddya want?" asked Sally, turning around to the table of drinks. Her manner and half-empty wine glass showed that she had made a head start.

Kim felt a pulse of excitement shoot up between her legs as her eyes explored the other girl's perfect curving figure from behind. She had never told Sally about her bi-curious desires, because she didn't want to risk their friendship. But she had felt the urge, many times, to reach around and feel the weight of those soft breasts. Or, when Sally was wearing that black leather skirt, to slide her fingers up there, stroke her thighs, pull her knickers to one side and cup her hand around her smooth, waxed... 

"Wine or vodka?" Sally asked again, snapping Kim out of her fantasy.

"Oh, vodka please. Just straight." Kim needed a quick hit to calm her nerves over being auctioned off, and she wanted to catch up with her friend.

Sally poured a generous glass and Kim took a quick gulp. 

"You look great," said Kim, as Sally sat down and crossed her beautiful long legs, reigniting Kim's lesbian fantasies.

"You too girl, those office pervs will be fighting over you," said Sally, fiddling with her phone. "Fuck, taxi's nearly here, drink up!"

The two girls gulped down their drinks and tottered out on their high heels to the waiting taxi. The driver was wearing a strange kind of cloak, as if he was going to a fancy dress party. He leered at them, licking his lips in a way that didn't seem very professional. As they settled into the seats, they stretched out and relaxed, feeling the alcohol take effect.

"Y'know, I'm almost looking forward to this now," admitted Sally. "Blokes bidding for me. Buying me. Almost like being a ... an escort, except that they don't get to fuck me!"

"Yeah, me too," said Kim. She crossed and uncrossed her legs, feeling herself start to moisten at the thought of all that male attention, not to mention the view of Sally's tits. "I wish it was for real, though."

"What the fuck? How do you mean, for real?"

"I mean, like, I wish I was really being sold, auctioned off. You know, I looked it up. In ancient Rome, slaves were auctioned, in public, naked! And they had to do everything their master asked. Everything. Wouldn't that be so hot!" Kim closed her eyes and crossed her legs again, clenching her thighs around her thickening pussy lips.

"Careful what you wish for," said Sally.

Suddenly the road got bumpier, and their seats felt harder.

"Fuck. I'm getting tangled up in my fucking seat belt," said Sally. 

"This dress is getting really itchy. And what the fuck is happening to this taxi?" Kim opened her eyes. It wasn't a taxi. It was a wooden cart. And she wasn't wearing her sexy little black dress, but a rough, badly fitting and uncomfortable one. And her hands were tied behind her back. Opposite her, Sally sat perched on a wooden bench, wearing a similar rough woollen tunic, her hands also tied.

The driver slowed down the horse and turned round to check up on his cargo. He grinned lasciviously at the two young women and spoke to them.

"What the fuck? What language was that? And where the fuck are we?" cried Sally. The man said something again, but she couldn't understand. 

"Oh, shit! Umm, I think that was Latin. And I think we're in Rome," said Kim, looking around in bewilderment at the houses, temples, and marble columns as they bumped along over the cobbled streets. 

At last the cart came to a stop. The driver got down and opened up the back of it, beckoning the two girls to get off. He took hold of Kim and led her off, untying her arms and squeezing her ass. Another man took hold of Sally, and a wooden placard was placed around Kim's neck.

"Virgo Britannica," read Sally. "But you're not a Virgo! You're Taurus, aren't you?" 

Kim rolled her eyes. "I don't think that's what it means, Sally. But you're right, I'm not a Virgo. And neither are you."

The man who had brought them into the city led her up some stone steps and through a doorway. It was a theatre, with a large wooden stage.  She could feel her heart pounding as she realised that she was the only one on the stage, apart from the man standing behind her, his hand on her rear, steering her forward to the front of the stage.

She heard loud cheers, shouts and whistles. Below her were thirty or forty men, all looking at her, some waving their arms, some clutching handfuls of gold coins. An older man sat to one side, with a board and chalk, noting things down. Kim guessed that he was her auctioneer.

She felt the hands of the man behind her on her shoulder, tugging at the top of the bristly tunic. Suddenly, it came undone and the top dropped to her waist, exposing her firm, young breasts to the assembled crowd. The sight was greeted with more cheers, shouts and roars. Kim shrieked with shock, and tried to cover her tits with her arms. But the trader took her arms away from her breasts. He showed her the rope that he still had in his hand. She took the hint, not wanting to be tied up again, and put her hands down.

Her nipples started to tingle and stiffen under the lustful gaze of the men gathered below. Never before in her life had she been so publicly exposed, been subjected to so much male lust. That one time at college, when she had got her tits out for four guys as part of a drinking game, and had remembered fondly ever so since, seemed insignificant in comparison.

Having done her research on the internet earlier in the day, she knew what was coming next. Sure enough, the hands behind her grabbed and pulled at the tunic bunched around her waist. There was a ripping sound and the remains of the coarse woollen fabric dropped onto the stage. The men roared their approval as they took in the view of Kim's gently curving hips and thighs and her recently waxed mound. She looked out into the crowd. Some of the men were rubbing themselves through their cloaks, and at least two of the men had their cocks out and were jerking off as they looked up at her.

She stood there, completely naked except for the placard around her neck, that had been designed to sit high, so it wouldn't obstruct the view of her breasts. She felt a slap on her ass and the dealer signed for her to turn around. She did as she was told, turning slowly to give the potential purchasers a full view.

The bidding proceeded furiously as the wealthier men in the crowd competed to get their hands on a new, beautiful young girl. Numbers were shouted out, hands raised, gold coins thrown in the air. Kim's breathing quickened. Her nipples tingled. Her legs started to quiver and she could feel a throbbing and moistening between her thighs. 

There seemed to be some kind of argument or dispute going on between the bidders, the dealer and the auctioneer. She was being guided closer to the front of the stage, and the men were pressing closer, looking up between her legs, trying to inspect her pussy. She realised what they were arguing about when one of them said the words on her placard. Crude gestures were made with fingers and thumbs. They seemed to be questioning her, though she couldn't understand what they were saying. But she knew what the question was. She shook her head when they said the word 'Virgo', and nodded when the auctioneer slid the finger of one hand into the fist of the other. The dealer raised his hands apologetically as the others berated him.

The auction proceeded steadily, with men gradually dropping out, and at last it was over. Kim's new owner waved a triumphant fist in the air. He was tall, medium build, in his late forties she thought, with greying hair.  He was fairly good-looking and wore a white toga with an expensive looking clasp at the shoulder. It could have been a lot worse, she thought, looking at some of the other men.

He immediately put a tunic around her, much softer than the one she had been wearing before, sparing her any further exposure to the crowd of men. He led her through the busy streets and into a large house.

"Dominus," he said, pointing to himself, then "ancilla," pointing at her.

She repeated the words back to him, then added "Kim."

He led her through an open courtyard and into a room at the back of his house. Kim gasped. She could hardly breathe. It was hot and steamy, like a sauna. He pulled her tunic off, and pointed to a bench with a cloth on it. She sat down on it, not sure what to do, but he took hold of her with his strong hands and arranged her so she was lying face down. 

She felt some warm and slippery liquid trickling onto her bare back, and then his hands, working into her tense shoulders, spreading the oily substance over her naked body. The heat and the steam and the pungent aroma of the oil was almost intoxicating. The man's hands worked their way slowly down her back, spreading the oil over her skin, soothing away the stress and tension of the journey and the auction. He poured more of the oil over her body, and she could feel it running down and around to her breasts. She recognised the smell as olive oil. Kim closed her eyes and relaxed, keenly anticipating the progress of her new master's fingers as they gradually moved lower down her back. 

Suddenly she felt something hard and metallic scraping against her skin. She jumped and looked around and saw him holding a curved metal object, and smiling at her surprise. He wiped the blade against a piece of cloth.

"Strigil," he said, showing it to her, before applying it to the skin of her arm, stroking downwards, scraping off the oil. She remembered having heard about these things and how they were used as part of the cleansing ritual, perhaps at school, or perhaps she had read it somewhere. She touched it herself, checking that it wasn't too sharp, before lying down on the bench again, entrusting herself to the control of her new master as he continued to oil, scrape and massage his new play-thing.

His fingers worked the olive oil into the tired flesh of her ass and down over the backs of her thighs. She could feel the hot oil trickling down her crack and between her legs, where it mingled with her own juices. The firm scraping of the strigil down the back of her leg gave her an extra teasing thrill. She sighed deeply, and opened her legs a little, hoping that he would take the hint, wanting to feel his warm, oily fingers reaching up between her legs and stroking her engorged pussy. But his hands went lower, down to work on her calves, ankles and feet, oiling, massaging, scraping and then applying fresh oil.

He took a firm hold of her and rolled her over onto her back. She opened her eyes, and looking up through the steam, she saw a woman, standing there, looking down at her and smiling. She was wearing a long, elegant gown, with a jewelled brooch and a silver bracelet. How long had she been there, watching?

PinkXXXButterflyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkXXXButterflyTS

"Uxor," he said, indicating the woman. Then, "Ancilla, Kim," pointing down at her. The woman sat down next to Kim on the bench, her dark eyes roving over the new slave-girl's breasts. She also had a jug of oil in her hand. She poured a little of it into Kim's cleavage, and reached down with both hands, spreading it around. The woman's soft, gentle fingers spread the slippery, aromatic oil over Kim's breasts, lingering over her nipples, gently teasing them with finger and thumb. Meanwhile, Kim could feel her master's firmer hands on her shins, working up to her knees, then pouring more oil onto his hand and then spreading it onto her thighs. Kim moaned slowly and closed her eyes again, surrendering her body to the oily caresses of her new master and mistress, enjoying the four-handed massage and the occasional sharp, tingling scrape of the strigil against the delicate skin of her thigh. She heard the wife giggle at her evident arousal, and felt her nipples growing and stiffening under the woman's expert stimulation. 

She groaned again, louder this time, and opened her legs wider as at last she felt her dominus push them apart with his firm, oily fingers. She was so wet, and could feel her pussy twitching and clenching, almost out of control, as his hands crept higher and higher between her thighs. A little trickle of oil fell directly onto her clit. She tried to shuffle forward, tilting her pelvis up towards him, so eager for the release that she knew would come almost instantly when at last he touched her there, if not before. She tossed her head back and gasped, arching her back, pushing her breasts up into the delicate feminine hands that held them down on the bench, and felt the woman's hair on her face, then lips kissing her neck, eyes and mouth. 

At last, his hand was cupped over her smooth mound, a sliver of olive oil running down into her slit to mingle with her own lubricating oil. His fingers slid lower, one either side of her clit, and he slipped just the tip of his index finger inside her, holding his hand there against her. He seemed to sense that nothing more was needed. She started to shudder, tighten and clench, and then cried out, her thighs clamping around his hand as the tidal waves of her orgasm shot through her, leaving her semi-conscious and gasping for breath in the hot, steamy atmosphere. 

She opened her eyes a minute later, as the woman pulled her up off the bench and led her over to where her new master was lying down, waiting. It was clear to Kim what was expected of her, but the woman demonstrated briefly, taking her husband's cock in her oiled-up fingers, then leaning forward to lick it. Kim nodded and sat down beside him, taking the little jug of oil from his wife, keen to impress her new owners. She poured a little oil onto her fingers and then wrapped them around her dominus's cock. It was smooth and straight, nice and hard, and she felt it get even harder as she squeezed it and worked her fingers up and down the shaft. She coated him in the warm oil, stroking him up and down in a steady rhythm, looking into his eyes to gauge what he wanted. Her other hand felt for his balls, loose and dangling in the hot steamy atmosphere of the bath-house. She gently massaged them, lifting, rolling, and reaching up behind them, pressing upwards.

Kim was so engaged in pleasuring her new master that she didn't notice his wife undressing. She lay down next to her husband, one knee raised and falling open. The master took Kim's hand from his balls and put it between his wife's legs. Kim had never touched another woman there before, but had often fantasized about it. And of course, having touched herself so often, she felt that she knew what to do, although she had never used olive oil before. She made a mental note to try it, if, or when, she ever got back to the twenty-first century. She poured a few drops of oil onto the woman's pussy, and then gently spread it around with her fingers, up and down her thick lips and then up to teasingly caress her clit from one side.

She rose to the multi-tasking challenge, with one oiled hand massaging the woman's pussy while the other slid up and down her husband's cock. She leaned forward over him, moving her mouth closer to it, breathing in the smell of the warm oil mingled with the musky aroma of the clear fluid oozing from his tip. Her tongue reached out for the sensitive spot just below the head, and she was pleased to hear him groan as she licked him there. The taste of the fresh fruity oil combined with the salty pre-cum was delicious, and she slurped up as much as she could, before squeezing him hard from base to tip to extract more from him. The muscles in his legs and stomach were tightening up and his moans were getting louder. She wondered whether she should take his load in her mouth. His hands weren't pulling her head onto him - in fact they were feeling her breasts - and she really wanted to watch him come, so she continued licking and kissing the neck of his cock and pumping his shaft with her hand. Her other hand worked on his wife, one finger now inside her, the thumb rotating around her clit. The master growled something she didn't understand, though she did recognise the word 'veni' in there, and then groaned loudly. She felt him pulse in her hand, and she watched proudly as thick jets of cum shot out over his chest, while his wife cried out and clenched up around Kim's burrowing fingers.

Kim soon got settled in to her new life. Her mistress and another servant trained her in her duties, which included cleaning the house, cooking, and serving food and drink, in addition to massaging, fingering, sucking and fucking as required. She wore a comfortable cream-coloured tunic of a soft, silky material most of the time, but when they were alone together, her master would remove it for his pleasure.

She had her own little bedroom at the back of the house, but was often invited to share the master's bed. He usually wanted her on her back, with her long legs stretched up over his shoulders as he pounded into her. Sometimes her hands would be free to hold his shoulders or hips, but he also liked to tie her wrists to the posts at the top of the bed, or restrain her with a collar.  Occasionally, when he was tired, he would lie back and invite her to ride him, with the word 'equitans'. His wife would sit on the bed and watch as her husband fucked Kim, smiling sweetly down at her and playing with herself. If she hadn't come by the time her husband had unloaded into Kim's pussy, it was Kim's job to finish her off with her fingers or tongue. 

One day about a week after her arrival, the house was busier than usual. Tradesmen brought in crates of fish and vegetables, fruit, and jugs of wine. Kim was kept busy in the kitchen, preparing food, under the direction of the more experienced cook. There was going to be some kind of dinner party, and it was made clear to her by her mistress, with a few words that she'd picked up, and plenty of gestures, that she was to be a waitress for the evening. She was given a fibula, or brooch, inlaid with stones for her tunic, and a silver necklace, and even a little make-up, rouge for her cheeks and a dark eye-shadow.

Three male guests arrived, and it was Kim's task to pour the wine. She went out into the dining room and served a first round of drinks. Her master showed her off to his visitors and took the jug of wine from her, pouring a drink for her, as if she was one of the guests too. She drank the sweet, dark red liquid, and returned to the kitchen to help set out the food. She took the first course of fish soup out to the dining room, and then went back to help in the kitchen, setting out the dishes of duck, vegetables and bread, garnished with a selection of exotic olive oils infused with the flavours of herbs, spices and limes. 

Just as she was about to take the food through to the dining room, her master came into the kitchen, and started feeling her up, stroking her body, touching her breasts through the tunic and moving his hands up to her shoulders. He undid the brooch that was holding her tunic together, and tugged the silky fabric down until it bunched around her waist, before fastening the brooch again, holding the tunic to her hips. He smiled and patted her ass, steering her out into the dining room with the plates of food.

Kim's nipples tingled with excitement as the men reclining on the couches stopped talking to each other and fixed their gaze on her tits. Each man got his own private display as she leaned over towards him to put down the plates of food, her breasts hanging just inches from his face. She wondered if they would try to touch her, but none of them did. She guessed that her dominus had set out the guidelines to his guests. 

"Vinum!" called out her master, raising his empty cup. Kim hurried off to get more wine, and returned to refill each man's glass, her face reddening as their eyes roved over her firm tits. Again, the master poured a generous helping for her to drink herself. He was having a conversation with one of the men, who kept pointing at Kim as he spoke, but she couldn't understand what he was saying. They seemed to come to an agreement, but then the man left the house. Kim was puzzled, but continued with her duties, collecting plates and returning to the kitchen to gather together the cakes, honey and fruit. Her dominus came into the kitchen again just as she was ready to serve, with a smile on his face. Kim's cheeks reddened further, with the effects of the wine adding to the thoughts of what she guessed was coming next. Sure enough, he took the clasp off the tunic bunched at her waist and removed the garment completely, leaving his ancilla to serve the guests completely naked. 

The men grinned and growled their appreciation as they watched the slim but curvy nude waitress serve their food. She was quivering with the embarrassment and the thrill of it, and could feel a moistening between her legs. The men were stroking their cocks through their togas with one hand, while eating with the other.

The man who had left a few minutes earlier came back into the room, bringing his own ancilla along behind him. 

"Fuck!" said a familiar voice.

Kim looked up, and there was Sally, who she hadn't seen since the auction. She was so pleased to see her that she ran over and gave her a hug, almost forgetting that she was naked and supposed to be attending the needs of the guests. Sally's owner pulled her tunic off, leaving the two nude girls embracing each other. The men clapped and cheered, and led the girls to the centre of the room, pushing them towards each other, onto the low table between the couches.

"What the fuck?" said Sally.

"I think they want us to... you know...," said Kim, "perform, make out?"

She put her hands on Sally's full, soft tits, something she'd fantasized about doing many times before, and then bent forward to kiss them.  Sally pulled back reluctantly at first, but then she gasped and her nipples started to stiffen under the caress of Kim's worshiping lips. Kim dropped to her knees and pushed her head between Sally's thighs, stroking around her clit with her tongue and her lips as she had been required to do for her new mistress. 

"Fuck! Yes!" cried Sally, as for the first time in her life she felt the touch of another woman's tongue, so much more pleasurable than the clumsy men who had tried to go down on her. 

The men had now finished their meal but were still drinking wine as they watched the after-dinner entertainment. They all now had their togas pulled open and were stroking their cocks as they enjoyed the show the two naked slave-girls were putting on for them.

"Fuck, that's good, Kim, but I could really do with some of that cock," said Sally, looking around at the masturbating men ogling her.

Catching her drift, Sally's master took hold of her and guided her down onto her hands and knees, lining himself up behind her and sinking into her, gesturing to one of the other men to take his place in front of her. Kim's owner and the other guest did the same with her. Kim picked up the bottle of lime-flavoured olive oil that was still on the table, and drizzled it over the erect penis in front of her face, to make it more palatable. No lubrication was needed for the cock that was nudging its way between her eager, dripping pussy lips. She passed the bottle across to Sally, who used her hand to spread a layer of the aromatic oil over the solid Roman column standing before her.

"So how's it going, Sally, do you like it here? Ooooohhhh!" Kim asked, as she felt her master's firm thickness filling her aching void. She arched her back and pushed her pelvis back rhythmically against his deep thrusts.

"Being owned is kind of fun in some ways," said Sally, in between licks. "Mmmm, that oil is tasty! But I miss so many things about home. So I really wish I could go back."

Kim looked around at the far-away look in Sally's face. She seemed to be starting to fade. "Oh, I don't want to go back!" she said quickly. "I don't miss the traffic on the commute to work, the drudgery of typing numbers into a computer all day, the dumb political debates, the relentless bad news on TV, no thanks, I'd rather stay here!"

A few more flicks of her tongue and contractions of her pussy muscles brought the evening to a satisfying conclusion for herself, her master and his friend.  Next to her, the other two Romans looked puzzled as they spilt their seed onto the table where Sally had been crouched just a few moments before.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NicolasBelvoir
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments