Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beach Fantasy

"Young guy beach fuck fantasy"

11
6 Comments 6
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I am a young guy in my twenties walking on a really quiet beach in just my beach shorts with my towel in hand. I find a nice spot to place my towel on the sand and I take a little lie-down. I decide to just relax there, take in the view and listen to the waves roll up the beach.

I lay there for a while daydreaming and enjoying the sun. A guy walks slowly, looking like he just is going to walk on by like other people have, but instead he walks up to me. As he comes nearer I see that he is hot stuff. He appears to be in his mid to late thirties but still in great shape, with little hair on his chest and a muscular, beautiful body.

"Mind if I sit with you?" he asks.

Timidly I reply, "Yeah sure."

He places his towel beside mine and sits down with me.

"So, what's you name?" he asks.

"Hi I'm James. May I say you're looking great. And your name?" I ask.

"Thanks, I'm Steve, nice to meet you. You are looking good too," he says.

"Nice to meet you too. Beautiful day isn't it?" I say.

"Yeah and I saw you looking at me with a nice smile on your face. Like what you see?" Steve asks cheekily.

A little embarrassed, I can't hide the bulge Steve notices in my beach shorts. I admit to him, "Well you are a beautiful guy."

He shuffles closer to me and whispers, "Thanks and you are a hot young fuck aren't you?"

I gasp and, as my cock twitches, I can't help myself as I kiss him gently on the lips. I wrap my arms around his body. I pause for a moment and look into his eyes. He kisses me slowly. His lips are the best I've ever kissed as he cradles my body.

"I want you so badly," I tell him.

We pull apart and he suggests we should find a more private setting. We get up together, pick up our towels and start walking along the beach.

Steve tells me, "I know a nice place round this beach we could go."

I take his hand as we walk around to a beautiful, but empty, small beach. We place our towels down next to each others and I sit on mine. He straddles me and lowers his body onto mine and without saying a word we kiss.

As we kiss I feel my cock harden and his cock enlarge as they rub up against each other. My hands are on his hips and I rub his firm, perfect bum. He rolls off me and kneels beside me.

He instructs me, "Take off your shorts."

I don't hesitate as I remove my beach shorts. He smiles at me as I ask, "May I see yours?"

He nods as he slides his shorts down to his ankles and then flicks them off completely. As he reveals his package my cock twitches. It's beautiful. A nice thick uncut shaft with large balls. I lick my lips as I reach over to play with it.

"It's beautiful!" I exclaim with delight.

"That's it boy, I know you love it," Steve says dominantly.

"I do Steve," I admit, as he lays down beside me. Without hesitation I instinctively move closer and whilst stroking him I kiss the head. "Mmm," we both moan. I look up at Steve knowing I've only just met him, but I don't care. It feels dirtier, but there in front of me is a hot guy with a beautiful cock just begging to be sucked.

"Suck it, you know you want to," Steve tells me.

I cannot resist anymore. I open my mouth wide and I take in as much of it as I can in that first go. It tastes so good with his precum on my tongue. Up and down I go, my hands by his side. I move my head around as I go down. I come up to breath and my attention moves to his large balls. I kiss them all over and put them in my mouth one at a time, kissing the sides of his shaft in between.

"Yeah baby," Steve says, encouraging me more.

"I love your cock.

SluttyHonraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SluttyHonraTS

Tastes so good," I tell him. I move up his chest and lick and play with his nipples as my arms then reach up to his shoulders. We kiss again as my cock rubs up against his wet one.

"I want you inside me. Fuck me, please," I beg him.

"Get on all fours for me," he instructs.

I position myself facing the sea as he moves behind me.

"What a nice ass," he says gratefully as his hand slaps my right cheek.

"Uhhh." I moan. "I want to feel you in me right now," I demand.

He moves closer with his head towards my ass. I gasp as his cold tongue meets my pink hole. I moan as he begins to rim me. He reaches around to my rock hard cock. "Don't touch or I'll blow," I warn. Instead he inserts a finger in me. "Uhhh yeah feels good!" I exclaim, clearly enjoying that surprise. He continues to lick and use his fingers.

Suddenly Steve tells me, "Right I'm ready, are you?"

"Yeah fuck me please," I beg. I relax my body as he puts his cock on my ass cheek. He guides the head in and we both moan in pleasure. Slowly he enters me, going a little deeper before pulling back until it is almost out of me. Each stroke he goes deeper until it is all in me. I am in heaven with this beautiful, thick cock completely inside me.

"Oh my god, yeah man it feels fucking great. Ohhh, wow," I say in pure delight.

"Your ass feels so nice," Steve says complimenting me.

"Thanks, it feels amazing. Mmm," I say breathlessly.

I feel the skin of his warm bulging cock inside me as he moves faster, hitting the spot each time. I'm loving the sound of his body hitting mine on each stroke. Slap, slap, slap like the waves hitting the beach. His hands are on my hips, occasionally hitting my cheeks. He leans in towards me, kissing the back of my neck as he fucks me gently. I turn my head and he kisses me on the lips. I look around at the empty beach thinking how lucky am I.

Just as the kiss ends he pulls out. "Lay on your back," he instructs.

I feel empty without him in me as I lay down on my back and spread my legs for him. He moves into position. Both of us are rock hard. He grabs my legs and pulls us closer together. He spreads my cheeks, soon finds my hole and in he goes. His cock is back where it belongs and he starts to pick his pace up.

"I'm going to cum!" I say excitedly.

"Let's cum together," he suggests.

As he fucks me I can't hold it in anymore and I shoot my load. As he leans in, some of it shoots up onto his chest and some of that beautiful juice lands on my chest.

"Uhhh!" I moan loudly in ecstasy.

Steve pauses for a moment, leans in to kiss me gently and then continues to fuck me harder.

"I'm coming.......Uhhh!" he moans as he shoots his load deep inside me.

I feel his sweet, warm cum fill me. Each jet his dick sends into me sends a tremor up my body. It feels like heaven.

As he pulls out he grabs me and kisses me passionately as his cum drips out of me and down my legs. I lick my cum of his chest and he licks my chest clean.

"Thank you so much," I say gratefully.

"Thank you, you beautiful boy," a satisfied Steve replies. "You were a good fuck," he adds.

"That was the best sex I've had. It felt so amazing. Wish I could do that with you everyday" I say as I pull my beach shorts back on as Steve did the same. As we get up, pick up our towels, he kisses me and as he walks off he says "Nice to meet you, horny fuck".

"Nice to meet you too," I reply.

This is a fantasy and not a real story yet... I hope it happens.

Published 
Written by storyloveruk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments