Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Man

"When a husband loses his way in life and with his wife, the best man is there to save the day."

29
4 Comments 4
23.1k Views 23.1k
6.1k words 6.1k words
 

I walked along the South Bank in London, a popular walk along the river Thames. All sorts of cultural events and street artist perform there; it is very entertaining anytime, any day.

My mobile rang; it was Tom, a friend of mine from New York. I hadn’t seen or heard from him in over a year. Tom and I studied together and graduated together. We both qualified in mechanical engineering here in Oxford, England.

Tom moved to the States soon after we graduated twelve years ago. He got a job in an engineering company and made his way up to a position in management.

I stayed back in England; got a job and studied further to get my doctorate. My name is Kevin. I’m thirty five, six foot one inch tall and slim. I’m not married nor have a girlfriend. I have my own house, a three bedroom detached property in Oxford.

Tom got married to Natasha, a very petite lady, who is thirty years old and has her own business – a little shop selling hand crafted items.

I was best man at their wedding six years ago, that’s when I first met Natasha. Natasha and I got on very well together. We enjoyed each other’s company and sense of humour. I had only been able to visit them for the wedding period, which was around ten days, and during that time we got on very well. When I got back home, we would all talk on the phone or Skype. But with one thing and another that all petered away, and our contacts became less and less frequent. I was the one who would call, but got the distinct feeling that I was intruding – especially from Tom.

Back to the call, Tom had called because he had seen my name as a presenting author for a paper to be presented in New York at a conference he planned to attend. He said that he would take a few days off work so that we could catch up on things. He also said he would meet me at the airport to pick me up. I agreed and two weeks later I landed in New York, where Tom, true to his word, picked me up.

He saw me immediately and I heard him shout out my name as I came out of customs. We greeted each other and he then drove me to his place in Manhattan. I knew his place was a one bedroom flat, so I had already booked a nearby hotel for me.

Natasha was at work, so Tom and I spent some time together. We chatted and he took me around Central Park. It was around six in the evening when Tom suggested we have a few drinks for old times’ sake.

Tom said that Nat would be home soon, around seven, and we could all go out for a meal. I didn’t mind a late night as the conference wasn’t due to start for a couple of days. I had come early just to make sure I recovered from the jet-lag.

Natasha got home and we greeted each other. I was so glad to see her again. Natasha’s a very pretty woman, as I have mentioned a petite frame, has long red hair and green eyes.

We went out that evening and had a really nice meal which I insisted on paying for, as a thank you for picking me up. I had noticed that Tom drank quite a lot, but thought not to mention it.

The conference was to go on for four days, I had told Tom that I would be in town till the conference had finished and then move on to do some site-seeing for another week.

My presentation was on the second day, and it went well. I was congratulated by all attendees and especially by Tom.

That night Tom insisted that the meal was on him. He seemed to drink quite a lot of the champagne we had ordered. I was asked to go back to their place by Tom, it was around ten.

Tom broke open a bottle of Jack Daniels, and we sat, drank and chatted over a lot of things. Tom drank a lot and his speech started to slur. Natasha was on red wine, but only drank moderate amounts. She kept looking over to Tom and I could tell she was not happy with the amount he was putting away.

I saw her stand up at a comment Tom made, not to her directly, but it must have touched a nerve on Nat. She shot up and said, “I’ll leave you two together, I’m going to take a shower.”

Nat went for her shower while Tom and I chatted. Me mostly, as Tom just drank and drank. Nat came back down half an hour later, in a dressing gown. I noticed she looked at Tom and was very unhappy with his drinking, especially with me there as a guest.

It was close to midnight and Tom had fallen asleep, he was dead to the world. Natasha and I carried on and talked for another half an hour, I looked over to Tom and asked Nat, “What are we going to do with him?”

Natasha said, “Oh, leave him, I’ll get a blanket and he’ll sleep there.”

I said, “No, that’s not fair. I’ll take him to his bed.”

Natasha turned her back to him and waved her arm and said, “He always gets like this, I just leave him there. It’s his favourite spot, has been in over a year now, next to the JD bottle.”

I walked up to Tom and put my arms under him, and picked him up.

“If you’re sure Kev?” said Nat with a queried look on her face.

Tom was a bit over weight but I was sure I could still carry him to his bed. Natasha led the way and I placed him on the bed. He never stirred, opened his eyes or anything.

I asked, “Are you sure he’s okay?”

Natasha placed a hand on my shoulder looked at me and said, “When he’s out like this, he’s out for hours. Nothing will wake him now, just time, something like six or seven in the morning. Good thing he’s off work for a few days because of you.”

I said, “I suppose he’s just in a very merry mood seeing me again.”

She looked sad and said, “I wish that were so, but sadly no… he’s been drinking a lot for over a year now. And I’m just so tired of him being this way. He’s changed a lot.”

I said to Natasha, “I’m sorry to hear that. If there is anything I can help with please don’t think twice. Just ask me, please.”

I lay Tom down and Natasha started to undress him. I said, “Okay then, you sure you’ll be fine now?”

Natasha looked very withdrawn and sad. I was concerned for the both of them. I turned to the door and said, “Can I use the bathroom before I call for a taxi.”

Natasha pointed the way saying, “Yes of course, second door on the left.”

I walked out and had to pee. I did not think Natasha would come to the bathroom so I didn’t bother closing the door fully.

I did my bit, washed, and then I needed to look for the hotel name on a card in my wallet so I could tell the taxi driver where I deeded to go.

I looked through my wallet and could not see it in there, I was sure I had put it in there. I fumbled around, I pulled out different cards. Then I saw it, and as I took it out – it slipped from my fingers and went through a gap of a laundry hamper’s lid besides the wash basin.

Shit! I opened the lid and could not see it, so I had to dig deeper. Just then I had a massive shock and jumped out of my skin as Natasha was at the door and said, “Well, well, well, I see, you’re a dirty little kicker sniffer.”

I went as red as a beetroot; and could not think how to explain, I said, “No, please, no, it’s not what you think, please, let me show you. I dropped a card in here. Look from my wallet.”

I had the wallet in my hand which I held open towards her. I then looked back at the hamper and said, “Please it’s in there let me show you.”

Natasha walked slowly in and towards me, ‘Tut tuting,’ her tongue, her arms folded.

I dug back into the hamper and with relief I saw it near the bottom. I reached down and retrieved it. I held it up to Natasha and said, “Here look.”

She shook her head and said, “How do I know you didn’t put that in there as an excuse?”

I was dumfounded. How does one prove one’s innocents with a statement like that?

I was still embarrassed and said, “Please, you have to believe me I’m not like that.”

She turned around and started to walk back out and said, “Come with me I need a hand.”

I followed her back into her bedroom, she went to Tom’s trousers, and she had already undone the belt and zipper. She said, “Lift him up so I can pull these down.”

I went across and did what she asked me to do. She slipped them off, folded them and placed them on a chair.

I asked, “Is that it, can I call for my taxi now?”

She came towards me, said nothing, looked up and stared into my eyes, made me feel really small and inadequate.

As we both looked at each other, she stepped onto the bed and faced me. She kissed me softly on the lips and to my utter dismay said, “Would you like to do more than just sniff my knickers?”

I was at a loss for words; I stared back into her eyes, with a look of fright in them, I said, “Really, I wasn’t… knickers… you know.”

She said, “It’s been a long time since he’s been interested in anything, it’s been a long time since he’s been interested in me. And it’s been a very long time since he’s made love to me, he’s always drunk.”

She grabbed my head in both hands and kissed me deeply. It was after a little while I responded to her and we kissed passionately for quite some time.

My cock got hard as she pushed and wiggled herself on it. I was sure she felt my ‘nine-incher.’

She let go of my head and as we still kissed she moved away a little and started to undo the buttons of my shirt. I helped a bit and then froze. I had not really thought of Natasha in a sexual way before, mainly because she was my best friend’s wife.

If she hadn’t been, and in any other situation, Natasha was just so nice a character and we really did get on well, she was just my type of woman that I would never say no to. No red blooded male would say no to her, fuck, just look at her.

I took a step back and said, “No, I can’t.”

My shirt was fully open from the front; Natasha took hold of her gown’s tie and undid the knot. She opened up the front and slowly let the gown fall off from her shoulders. She was absolutely naked underneath.

She flicked her long red hair behind her. She had tattoos on her pussy. There was a small tuft of red trimmed hair above her pussy shaped in a triangle, which pointed down. Even from that angle I could see she had long dangly pussy lips.

The tattoos ran up her stomach and on both sides of her ribcage, very vibrant colours, mainly red and green, which matched her hair and eyes, but some yellow and black pieces of artwork as well.

Her tits were small but beautifully pert and also had tattoos of lightning bolts, stars and a little red devil between her tits. Her nipples pointed straight out at me, fuck I wanted to suck on those so desperately.

She looked stunning, my heart melted, and thought that if she were my wife, I would not be drunk out of my senses, flat on the bed; I’d be fucking her right then and forever. I could not understand what had gone wrong in their relationship; that he had to turn to drink.

Nat stood up straight, placed her hands onto her hips, and swung slowly from side to side, she said, “Well, you like?”

I stepped forward and took hold of both her hands in mine. She was warm, soft and she held my hands with a very tender touch.

I held and gently squeezed her hands, I closed my eyes and said, “Nat, you’re beautiful, but you’re married to my best friend.”

Nat then used language I had never heard from her, she said, “Fuckin’ get your clothes off and fuck me. You would like to fuck this thing in front of you wouldn’t you?”

She asked the most stupid questions; of course I wanted to fuck her, who wouldn’t! I said, “Not here surely.”

She looked down towards Tom and kicked him in the ribs; he never moved, and he was truly as drunk as a skunk and dead to the entire world.

She looked back up to me and said, “I’m not putting anything on and going anywhere. You fuck me here and now.”

She gripped my hands tighter and pulled me towards her and we started to kiss again. I hugged her and she placed her hands on my cotton covered arse. She moved her hands to my belt and started to undo it. I thought I should help, mainly so I could be as naked as her, as quickly as possible.

I stepped back as she went and lay on her back besides Tom. I got rid of all my clothes in record time and I walked over to the light switch, she must have noticed what I was going to do, she said, “Leave it on, dim it if you like.”

I left it on, bright, and walked back to the bed.

I stopped at her feet and placed a hand on her foot, I slowly ran it up her leg, to her thighs, and I gently squeezed her thigh. I went higher and mingled my fingers in her red patch of hair on her pussy. I ran my fingers up the tattoos on her stomach to her tits. I licked a finger and went back to her nipple. I slowly ran circles around her areola, I gently squeezed and pulled on it.

I wet my finger again, for her other nipple, I did the same; I ran circles around her pimpled areola. My cock was as stiff as a lamp-post. And as I got close enough she grabbed my ‘nine incher,’ and squeezed it. I gently covered one tit with a hand, one tit fitted fully and neatly into the palm of my hand. I squeezed and massaged it.

She looked up and said, “Nice cock Kev.”

I replied in kind and said, “Thanks’, but you have me beat with that fuckin’ body.”

I looked across to Tom and he was flat on his back and his head faced towards us. Nat looked at me as I looked at him; she stroked my cock and said, “He’ll never know.”

She pulled on my cock – she wanted me to move onto the bed. I got up and she never let go of my cock. I was afraid I was too heavy for her and said in a whisper, “You get on top.”

She got up and let me lay down; she leant across to Tom’s ear and said in a slightly louder than her normal speaking tone, “You don’t have to whisper.”

I was shocked that Tom could have been in such a deep state of sleep. I’m sure I’ve never ever been that drunk, not to wake up to a loud voice or sound in the house, let alone right next to my ear-hole.

She turned around and placed her pussy at my mouth. She grabbed my cock and started to blow me off. Fuck it felt good.

Before I started to eat her out, I had to look at her pussy. There were already a couple of small beads of her pussy juice which hung off her obviously wet pussy. I licked them off and I pushed each pussy lip to one side with my tongue. I separated her beautiful pink petals. Her pussy looked so fucking incredible. A young woman’s intimate flower, no better sight gets a cock hard.

It had been a while even for me to have been blown or fucked. I started to look forward to the next couple of hours. I felt her hand as it twisted and stroked on my cock, her mouth sucked with great enthusiasm. My cock-head tingled as she glided her tongue across it.

I sucked and licked her clit; I poked my tongue as deep into her hole as I could get it. She tasted of pure sex. I had both my hands on her arse and pulled her in as I sucked, licked and poked. She was so good with my cock it felt fantastic, I felt fantastic.

I noticed her hips had slowed from her hurried movements; she ground her pussy onto my mouth. She took my cock out and shouted, “Fuck that’s so fuckin’ nice.”

She was so loud, I looked sharply over to Tom, but he was in another land.

Emilygiraldo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilygiraldo



Nat got up and came and lay on top of me, she started to kiss me again. We kissed passionately with a hunger for each other. I felt her slid lower – I felt she tried to get my cock in.

She lowered one hand and got hold of my cock and rubbed it on her slit. I pushed up and my cock-head engaged into her flowery pussy. We still kissed as she lowered herself down and in one smooth movement she got me fully in.

And just at that point she lifted her head off me, looked straight into my eyes and said, “Fuck that’s deep.”

She wiggled her hips around, as we both savoured the coupling. She looked over to Tom and said, “His fully pumped extension is five inches.”

She looked back at me, kissed me softly on the forehead and got up straight. She started to ride me nice and slowly. I felt every bit of my nine inches, inch by fucking inch going in and out of her beautiful, wet, tight pussy.

She moved sensually up and down and said, “Jesus fuck, you’re nearly twice his length, and fuck it’s so thick.”

I looked down and saw her pussy lips as they clung onto my stiff hard cock. I had my hands on her hips as we slow fucked together.

She closed her eyes, looked up and said, “Now that feels like a cock in me, not a finger.”

She lowered her body down slightly, her tits hung firmly as they swayed together, apart and back together with the movements of our fucking.

She looked at me and winked as she took hold of Tom’s hand and brought it up to her tit. She made his hand cup her tit and placed her hand over his. She made his hand squeeze her tit. She moved his hand over to her other tit and did the same.

She rubbed his hand on her stomach, then back over her tits and to her mouth, where she kissed his palm.

She stopped fucking and took my cock out so that it was just outside her pussy. She looked up to me and said, “Even if he doesn’t know it, I want him to have at least felt a stiff nine inch cock.”

She then placed his hand on my cock and folded his fingers round it. She moved it up and down, about a dozen strokes, got his hand smeared with her juices. She guided my cock back into her pussy with his hand and said, “There, we have his consent.”

She lowered herself back onto my cock, and took his pussy juiced hand and rubbed her tit with it. She began to ride harder and faster as she placed Tom’s hand back down to the bed.

I grabbed her tits, held and squeezed them firmly, and then I too began to fuck her.

Moments later she ground her pussy onto my groin, her thighs trembled and I saw her hips vibrate. Her eyes closed tight and her hips flicked to and fore as her orgasm hit home. She said, “God that’s fucking nice, fucking nice, fucking hell,” with each forward lunge.

I felt her relax and I started to fuck her again. We again built up a nice pace and fucked and fucked. I was so amazed and pleased that I had lasted that long in her tight wet pussy.

Suddenly I froze; I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked across to Tom and he had turned his head away from us. I looked back up to Nat and she laughed and said, “You chicken, you got scared. You thought you were caught in the act of fucking his wife. Best man fucking his wife.”

She laughed so much she nearly fell off. I grabbed and pinched her hips and pushed my cock hard up her, several times as she calmed down from her fit of laughter.

She was calmer as she looked down to me and said, “You certainly are the best man for this job.”

She slapped my chest, still laughed and said, “Dog me for a bit, you little chicken shit.”

She got off and we swapped places; she pulled out a pillow from under Tom’s head and placed it onto the other one. She rested her arms on them and stuck her arse out to me. She spread her knees apart and looked back towards me and said, “You can sure fuck with that thing can’t you!”

I moved forwards and placed my cock at her pussy, I rubbed it up and down her slit and I pushed my cock-head hard against her clit before I entered her.

I slipped in all the way, fully, deeply into her – she didn’t turn round as she said, “I want at least two more orgasms before you blow your load; you think you can manage that?”

I said nothing as I held onto her hips and started to fuck her doggy.

She had tattoos on her back, two red devils, slightly larger than the one she had on her front. Both were just above her arse, one on each cheek. And from each of the arrows of the tridents, flames rose up, which covered her back, again deep vibrant reds, greens and yellows.

I grabbed the flesh on her hips and fucked away. She gave out small low tones of pleasure as she looked over to Tom who had turned his face back towards us. Nat combed the hair off his face. She kissed her fingers and then laid the fingers on his forehead.

She looked back towards me and said, “I do love him, but he just won’t stop drinking. He’s not fucked me in over six months.”

I leant forwards and grabbed a tit and massaged it. I twisted and pinched her nipple as I fucked her sweet pussy. With one hand she brushed her hair so that it was in one long plume and said to me, “Take it.”

I let go of her tit and grabbed the bunched up hair – I pulled on it and her head rose up. I started to fuck her harder and she said, “Pull it harder, yank it off.”

I pulled and she pulled against me, I fucked and fucked her. She bounced off my thighs and pounded back into me. It was an amazing fuck. It was just like what a ‘Man’s cock’ is supposed to do to a ‘Woman’s body.’

She placed both her hands behind her head, I loosened my grip on her hair but did not let go. She lowered her head to the pillows and cried out as I felt her cunt, arse, back and her whole body shake, vibrate and shudder. “Jesus fuckin’ fuck, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meee.”

I was really hot, her cunt felt like a hot furnace made to measure around my cock. She released her beautiful, sweet, quenching cunt juices; they ran down my cock and dripped off my balls.

I felt her cunt contract around my cock, and god that felt so incredible. I saw her as she gasped for air; she came up from the pillows. She shook her head and made me release her hair, and she said, “Oh, my fuckin’ god, that was two orgasms in one. How on earth did you do that, fuck?”

I still pumped away and she started to join in and we again built up a nice fucking rhythm. I grabbed both her arse cheeks and mauled them. The fire on her back was truly the situation in the room, I felt like the whole place was on fire. The body heat from her was incredible.

I saw Tom stir again, but that time I paid no attention and didn’t lose my concentration or rhythm.

As I fucked, I let go of her arse and ran my hands down the sides of her thighs. Down slowly and then back up, I reached down and grabbed her tits; they were amazingly firm and the nipples made my venture very worthwhile. I pinched and prodded them as Nat moaned out.

A massive cheer went up in my body as Nat shook her head, and I felt her body spasm. She shouted out, “Fuck, I’m there again. Harder, oh yes, fuck yesss.”

Her body shook for a longer period that time; I continued and increased my pounding on that pussy. After she had regained some control. She stopped and slumped forwards off my cock.

I stood there on my knees on the bed with a hot, sticky, stiff cock. She turned around and started to suck me off. She twisted her fist on my cock and she stroked it hard. She wanted me to cum, I was sure.

She sucked me off for another three or four minutes, she let it go and said, “You don’t cum easy do you!”

She turned to Tom and looked at his boxers. She reached in through the front opening and took out his limp dick.

Nat turned to me and said, “He doesn’t often let me do this.”

She leant down and sucked him. She then placed her head on his stomach, sideways, so that she was then ninety degrees to his body. She looked down towards his feet. She brought her knees up and widened them.

She said, “Get in.”

As I got in-between her legs, she started to suck on Tom’s limp dick again.

I pointed my cock at her hot pussy and with one smooth movement I entered her hot, slippery cunt. She wrapped her legs around my back and encouraged me to go fast and hard. We fucked and fucked for what must have been another twelve to fifteen minutes.

She took his dick out and looked at me and said, “You’re cock makes me feel like I’m being fucked.”

She pushed her hips harder up at me, encouraged me to really fuck her. I did, I enjoyed fucking Nat – her cunt was so nice and tight. Being a very petite woman also, I suppose, made her cunt a real nice small, tight environment for my more manly cock than Tom’s dick.

I was close to cumming; my movements became more deliberate, I slowed down and stuck my cock in deep with every measured thrust. She pulled me in hard with her legs as I went in deep.

I looked at her face as she let go of Tom’s, still limp dick. Her face grimaced, and she shouted out, “Jesus fuck! That’s so fucking nice.”

I thought I should pull out, she must have sensed that. She looked towards me and shook her head. Her legs pulled me in and held me there while she went through her orgasm. I felt my load coming, and I blew, I blew a hell of a load. I thought my knob had exploded in her.

I withdrew as much as she allowed me to and I re-entered her deep again and blew again. I blew five or six loads and with each release my cock was held tight by her cunt as it convulsed.

I had my eyes closed and heard Nat say, “Oh my god that felt so good.”

I was shattered; I remained still with my cock buried deep. I felt her cunt as it milked my cock, she really did that well, fuck she was good with her cunt as it dealt with my spent cock.

I leant down and kissed her lips softly and then rolled off her. She lowered and stretched her legs out straight.

She lay there for a minute, then came round and lay between Tom and me. She faced me; she placed an arm and a leg across my body. She kissed me on the cheek and said, “Thanks’ Kev. You don’t know how long I’ve waited for this.”

I wondered in my head, what did she mean? Did she mean a fucking or did she mean a fucking from me? I thought it best not to ask. I felt so contented, why spoil it!

Her pussy was against my thigh, I felt its wetness, it must have been my cum as it dribbled out of her. We drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened by a noise, and as I opened my eyes, ever so slowly, and ever so slightly, I saw Nat as she walked out the door. Fuck she looked good. I glanced over to a clock and noticed it was nearly four in the morning.

An alarm rang loudly in my head and I quickly looked at Tom. Thank fuck, he looked to be as dead then as he was hours ago.

I thought I should get up and go, I felt so tiered and to be honest I felt completely fucked.

As I went through the events of last night in my head, I felt no guilt. I was overjoyed to have had sex with Natasha. She was fucking great, given the chance and I hope it’s soon; I’d fuck her again and again.

I must have drifted off again, because the next thing that woke me up was a hardening sensation of my cock. I opened my eyes just enough and faintly saw an out of focus head, as it bobbed up and down on my morning wood.

I propped myself up onto my elbows; Natasha glanced up but carried on with her work on my cock, her eyes smiled at me – she knew I was awake. She started to work harder, she switched hands, and she sucked harder. She twisted her fist on my shaft as she stroked me. She was so good at that, she seemed to be more forceful than last night.

I knew I was going to cum soon, and I was pretty sure that was her idea. My cock started to burn, but I so desperately wanted to fuck her. I placed a hand on her head and she looked up, I said, “I want to fuck you.”

She shook her head, looked back down and carried on and continued to blow me off. I shut my eyes tight and thought ‘fuck,’ to myself.

And it wasn’t long as my cum boiled up and blasted straight into Nat’s mouth. She swallowed and continued to suck and stroke. I blew another four loads, which Nat never spilt a drop of. My cock-head burned, as it exploded and erupted.

Nat still sucked and stroked, she stroked slowly, she gripped tight at the base and drew cum up to the head. She milked my cock till it went as limp as Tom’s dick.

She let go of my cock and came back up as I dropped back down onto the bed. I looked across and said, “I wanted to fuck you.”

She smiled, she looked so fucking gorgeous, and she said, “I know you did, and you’ll get plenty more opportunities to do just that.”

I wondered when, I was due to leave New York the next day, and then leave for London after a week.

I had to leave before Tom woke. I kissed Natasha on the forehead and said, “I’ll go now. I’ll come and see you and Tom tomorrow before I leave.”

I got dressed and called for a taxi.

It was the final day at the conference and I didn’t see Tom there. I called him at home and he had a massive hangover, I could tell from his speech. I said, “I’m on my way back to the hotel, I’m going to check out then come over to you before I leave town.”

During that conversation I felt a bit guilty, but not remorse. I went back to the hotel, I packed and checked out; I got a taxi to Tom’s place.

It was around seven and Natasha was due to return home from work. Tom offered me a drink, I declined, but he foolishly had a glass. I could also tell it was not his first of the evening. I felt sorry for Natasha.

We chatted as the front door opened and in came Natasha, looked stunning as ever. My cock stirred in my pants just from the thought of knowing what that body looked like naked.

She came over and gave me and Tom, a kiss hello. She smiled at me and said, “I hope you enjoyed last night’s entertainment.”

I coughed, as Natasha looked over to Tom and said, “Kevin went to the club next to his hotel after he left here.”

Tom looked at me and I said, “Oh… yes… very nice, very enjoyable.”

I looked back at Natasha and frowned, Tom could only see the back of my head. I got up and said, “Thanks for everything. I’ll get in touch with you soon.”

Tom stood and hugged me as he said, “I know the last few days have been work, but am sure you’ll have great fun site seeing.”

I turned to Natasha and she sweetly kissed and hugged me and said, “My shop assistant is looking after the shop next week as I am on a trip myself. I’m looking to stock up with new things for the shop.”

She looked over to Tom and said, “Sorry love, I didn’t tell you earlier.”

She turned back to me and hugged me again as she turned me around so that her back was to Tom and winked.

I left them with a sorry heart for the relationship that had broken down between them. I felt pain and sorrow for Natasha, and just pity for what Tom had done, not just to himself but to Natasha and to their lives.

I was in the taxi which took me to a hotel further out of town, a text came through to my mobile, and it was Natasha. It read, ‘Address of hotel you are staying at.’

I had the address card on me, I texted her right back. She returned with another text saying, ‘I’ll be there tonight.’

Needless to say, I didn’t do any site seeing that week. But the site’s I did see will live with me forever.

Published 
Written by Bob_6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments