Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bike accident

"Helping an old coach with a bike injury"

10
3 Comments 3
18.9k Views 18.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It was a nice summer day when I went to go try some different bikes at an old coach's house. I reached his house and greeted him outside. He was tall lean and muscular, the perfect body. He was about 30 but had some gray locks in his hair and had beautiful blue eyes with a nice face slightly covered in tiny little hairs. I had only seen him once with his shirt off and wow did he have a toned body. Very muscular pecs and a perfect eight pack that was also slightly covered in hair. He had above average biceps that most men dreamed of having. Moving downward, he had very toned legs from the biking and skiing, not fat but very muscular.

"Hey how you doing today?" he said while reaching out to shake my hand.

"Pretty good, how about yourself?" I said shaking his hand.

"I'm good, now let's get started!"

We started trying out the six different bikes of choice, riding them up and down the hill by his house. On our forth bike, I looked up at the top of the hill and saw him beginning his decent, and suddenly he tipped over slide acros the rode and started to roll. I set my bike against my car and ran up to him.

"Dude are you okay?!" I said giving him a hand up.

"Yeah I'll be fine," he said standing up and then he started walking and cried out in pain, "On the other hand I may need some help."

I helped him down to his house and inside. His legs were all torn up and some spots were bleeding.

"You need to wash this out and clean it," I said looking at the scraps, "just wash them in the bath."

"Ahh, help me to the bathroom, I don't know if I can wash them out myself, I think I might need help."

"Uhm...I guess I could help.." I helped him into the bathroom where I had to help remove his clothing until he got down to his compression shorts. I turned on the water for the bath and as I did I noticed the gigantic bulge in his compression shorts. They were so tight I could see the head and veins. Ohhh what I would do to suck that beauty. The tub was full and I turned it off then helped him to the tub.

"Wait I need to take my shorts off." He looked at me as if as he was waiting.

"Uhm are you sure? I don't think I can help you clean like that..." While in my head I was really hoping I would get a chance to see that amazing cock.

"Yeah it'll be fine, I think might have some road rash right up in there." He stepped forward and I slowly bent down. I grabbed around his shorts and pulled them out, then brought them down to his ankles where he stepped out of them. At eye level I saw his beautiful cock no less than 5 centimeters away. It was quite long and damn he had quite the balls on him. It drooped down and angled to my left a little. The tip was mostly covered by his foreskin but you could still barely see some pink head in there. I stood up and helped him into the tub where he began to soak. After about fifteen minutes, he started to get up and grab the cloth and soap.

"Here use these, just rub enough soap on every part to get it clean," he said getting slightly up of the tub and next to me. I started with his back, right above his butt he got a pretty nice piece of road rash. I soaped it and my eyes couldn't handle it, his butt was just amazing, nice and firm. I'd love to bury my cock in that ass. Next he turned around and I got another full frontal of that long amazing cock. While cleaning his lower legs I tried to sneak peeks at his cock while he wasn't looking.

ValentiinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentiinaLove

I moved up his leg and I thought I was done. Then I saw a pretty nasty spot under his package. Without evening thinking I raised it and began to soap the area.

"Woah there buddy, that belongs to me..."

"Okay, I'll just leave this really bloody area to get infected haha, okay you should be all set. Just soak some more and I'll be outside." I exited the bathroom and thought how amazing his body and cock were. It made me so horny. A few minutes later I heard him call and I returned. I entered and he was standing in the tub.

"Sorry to ask this, but I need you to clean that spot below my "jewels" again."

"Oh....okay?..." I said but inside I was very excited to touch his cock and balls once more. I went over to him and grabbed the cloth once again, but this time when I lifted up his cock and balls he reached and grabbed my hand. I looked up to see a big smile on his face. He placed my hand on his shaft.

"I could also go for a good massage, if you're up for it," he said as he winked at me. Without even thinking I started to rub his long flaccid cock. He stepped out and started to dry his feet. I stood up and began kissing him. Our tongues playing inside each others' mouths. He grabbed the end of my shirt and began to lift it off my own body. I had some what decent pecs and an okay six pack, nothing to brag about. He began to feel around my body and then he bent over and removed my shorts. All I had left was my compression shorts and you could see my semi erect cock and a large cum stain where the head was. He started to suck my head though my shorts and it felt so good.

He finally removed my shorts and by now I was fully erect. My cock bounced out and into his face.

"Woah there cowboy, watch what you're doing there, don't want to poke an eye out with that massive cock of yours, " he said making his approach to my cock. Before I knew it, my cock was gone before my eyes and he was choking on a large part of it. It felt so good having a warm moist mouth surrounding my cock. He continued to play with my cock and then I wanted some. I took him into the bedroom and put him on the bed where I threw him down on his back. I leaned forward and grabbed his erect dick with force, rubbing it back and forth. I raised it up and pushed him back farther, licking his balls all around vigorously. I moved up and licked around the tip of his cock. It drove him crazy horny and then I dived in, deep throwing as much as I could. The trickle of pre-cum at the back of my throat tasted so good. His cock inside my mouth pulsing every so often drove me nuts, it felt so good and warm. After some time we both got on the bed and started an amazing 69. The throbbing cock in my mouth and my own cock being sucked at the same time felt so amazing.

"I'm gonna cum!!!!" We repositioned to where I was on his chest ready to cum onto his face. I rubbed myself faster and faster until I shot I nice juicy load onto his chin. He quickly lapped it up and we switched again to the floor. He stood up against the wall where I sucked his dick faster and faster until he was ready. He blew a load right onto my chin. The cum was sticky and hot and man it felt so good. We moved back to the bed where we kissed for a short time.

I glanced over at the clock, "Damn, I have to go. How about we try this again tomorrow?"

"I'd love that," he said starting to kiss me again.

****PART 2 COMING SOON****

Published 
Written by Penislover799
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments