Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Black Irish

"Tiernan prefers rough love…"

9
4 Comments 4
7.3k Views 7.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Tiernan was black Irish, rough black Irish. When he was growing up his family had a mobile home and they were forced to move from time to time when their presence was deemed unsavoury in an area. Naturally, the kids he encountered, especially the boys, were tough and fist fights were a regular occurrence. The fights were often encouraged by the fathers who enjoyed betting on the outcomes. In this environment, the rod was never spared and kids regularly had their backsides whipped. Kiernan and his four siblings were actually rather fortunate because his father’s discipline never extended beyond corporal punishment, unlike many other kids who were subjected to fists.

The wives in this environment were also frequently punished. Many had to endure black eyes and bruises, but here again; Tiernan’s mother came off lightly. She was given a spanking at least twice a week, but Tiernan and his siblings were well aware that it was part of their parent’s foreplay and therefore, it didn’t cause them distress. The kids were all sent outside during one of these episodes. It always fascinated Tiernan, how his mother seemed to glow and his father sat gloating with masculine superiority when the children were again allowed indoors. He was always intrigued by the smell of sex pervading the interior afterwards.

When Tiernan became a man which according to his ‘da’ was sixteen, his dad told him that women loved a man who showed control. “Don’t believe all the modern bullshit you hear, boy, women want a man who takes charge.” His dad, however, then went on to say, “Don’t ever be cruel like the other thugs around us, but always be sure show your authority.”

These words had a great impact on Tiernan. He would never be violent to a partner in his life, but domination would always be part of his method. The soft approach to sex, however, always bored and dissatisfied him. If he couldn’t make a lover writhe and plead as he ‘oppressed’ them, then the entire exercise was a waste of time. ‘Agony and Ecstasy’ were like conjoined twins in his mind’s eye. One without the other was like watching a fish without fins, trying to swim.

By the time Tiernan left his paternal dwelling to live on his own, he was five-foot-ten tall and eighteen-years-old. He wasn’t a huge guy but his body was solid and powerful. Tiernan was unconventionally good-looking. Being black Irish he obviously had a slightly darker complexion, unlike most of his fellow countrymen. His dark brown eyes were riveting and topped with luxurious dark eyebrows. The hair on his head was thick, straight, and jet black. Although shorter around the sides of his head, the hair on top was longer and slicked back with the hair oil he favoured. This oil gave his hair a shimmer that he particularly liked.

Unfortunately, due to the many fights Tiernan was involved in his once handsome face was somewhat compromised. His former elegant nose had a sunken bridge having been broken on a few occasions. Beneath his nose, he had a thick scar leading to his upper lip, which almost gave the impression that he may have had a harelip as an infant. Though he had never lost any teeth during fights there were, nevertheless, chips that bore witness to those encounters. Tiernan had no facial hair other than two-day old stubble that constantly covered his chin. These flaws, remarkably, gave him the sexy demeanour of a ‘warrior’ and attracting women was never a problem.

Tiernan loved fucking and as long as it was human and alive, he couldn’t give a shit if they were male or female. His sex drive far exceeded that of any normal man. Truthfully, because of his predilection for rough sex he actually preferred men. Women were inclined to moan to quickly when he got robust in bed. If he got too carried away with females there could also be implications, with a guy, however, the likelihood of repercussions were extremely remote. Sometimes, people had to learn new boundaries and he was a master at extending boundaries. Tiernan wasn’t a sadist and even with guys, if he sensed they were not enjoying his machinations he would simply tell them to fuck off.

By the time Tiernan was twenty-five, he had been employed at a tyre fitment centre for seven years. He was a hard worker and his boss liked him. Early on his boss had made it clear that thuggish behaviour would not be tolerated and therefore, Tiernan had learned to cool his temper and no longer got involved in fights. Even at his local pub Tiernan behaved himself and managed to sidestep any fracas that were developing. He was always far more interested in getting laid than fighting, in any case.

At the fitment centre the men worked in teams of two. Given his experience Tiernan was naturally the senior partner. The day that Tiernan met his new partner after the previous one left the business, was to be a life changing experience for him.

When his boss introduced him to Bradan, the new boy, Tiernan got more excited than he had been in a long while. Bradan was entirely up Tiernan’s street. Bradan’s neat body looked incredible in the standard issue dark green overall that all the workers wore. The overall looked like it had been poured onto Bradan’s body and showed off his bubble-butt to perfection. Good-looking as Bradan was, nevertheless, the overwhelming feature that had Tiernan’s heart racing was that Bradan was a ginger boy.

The combination of red hair, blue eyes, and very fair skin were like an elixir to Tiernan. As they spoke, Tiernan imagined what Bradan’s pork sausage, surrounded by amber fuzz would look like. He also imagined his hands parting Bradan’s bubble-butt to reveal a tight pink pucker. Next, Tiernan almost salivated at the thought of Bradan’s plump cheeks and how good they would look, once Tiernan had warmed them up with the short strap he kept in his bedside drawer. There was a look on Bradan’s face that intrigued Tiernan. Tiernan was a master at telling if guys would yield to his advances and he was sure that he was detecting that propensity with Bradan.

Tiernan had to remind himself to take things slowly as they began to work together. Tiernan set about gradually garnering information about Bradan. This was Bradan’s first job after leaving school and he was still living with his parents. Bradan also didn’t have a girlfriend. Tiernan was crazy about the way Bradan blushed every time Tiernan made a lewd comment. It became abundantly clear that Bradan was very naïve and had grown up in a very strict home.

As the days passed, Tiernan also told Bradan about his upbringing and how rough it had been. Bradan was totally fascinated by this. Each scar and chipped tooth of Tiernan’s was an initiator for yet another tale, with which as he regaled Bradan. Apart from their conversations, Tiernan also began to introduce a physical aspect to their interactions. There was the odd touch here and there and standing behind Bradan with their bodies touching, as he inspected one or other thing Bradan had done became the norm. Tiernan was always rewarded by a blush on Bradan’s face, a habit that totally charmed Tiernan.

Tiernan also began to intensify his comments of a more sexual nature, sometimes becoming quite graphic in his descriptions. Of course, Bradan blushed furiously, but Tiernan could see the total enthrallment on his face.

One afternoon, Tiernan decided to take things a little further when he mentioned that he was growing tired of women and thinking of reverting back to ‘alternatives.’

“Are… you, bisexual?” Bradan stammered, with a flushed look on his face.

“Fuck, Bradan, I’m any-sexual,” Tiernan uttered, with a chuckle.

Tiernan had played his card and decided to back off for the rest of that day, to allow his declaration to simmer in Bradan’s mind. Tiernan was relieved to see that Bradan didn’t seem too perplexed after that.

The following day, when they were in the pit under a vehicle and attending to the wheel alignment, Tiernan glanced around at their immediate vicinity to see if the was anyone close by. Happy that there wasn’t, he moved up behind Bradan. Tiernan had a raging hard-on, which was a frequent occurrence in his life. Tiernan then commenced bumping Bradan’s bubble-butt with his crotch. Tiernan was very relieved when the boy stood firm. After a short while, Tiernan moved his arm around Bradan’s body and rested his hand on Bradan’s crotch. The pork sausage was rock-hard.

Tiernan toyed with Bradan’s dick for several seconds before opting for discretion. As their bodies separated Tiernan knew that he was going to pluck the finest cherry of his lifetime. Tiernan was bemused by Bradan’s shyness after their incident but knew the fish had been hauled in and only needed to be scooped up in the net. Later that day, Tiernan asked, “Would you like to go to the pub with me after work on Friday?”

“Sure,” Bradan answered, before continuing, “Luckily, my folks are going away for the weekend and leave on Friday, so my dad won’t be able to give me lip.”

“Doesn’t he like you going to the pub?” Tiernan queried.

“Nah… not really,” Bradan replied.

“Well, then we can have a few extra drinks, because I live close to the pub and you can stay over at my place.” Tiernan contentedly suggested.

“Okay, if that’s alright with you?” Bradan answered.

Tiernan didn’t reply but simply gave Bradan a wink.

With two more days of work before their Friday night date a few more bumps and gropes took place, as they worked together.

When they arrived at the pub that Friday night, Tiernan decided to take their discussions to a more personal level. Bradan had never elaborated on his strict upbringing and Tiernan wanted to know more about it.

“Did your dad ever beat you?” Tiernan asked.

“Never with his fists or anything like that…” Bradan shyly replied. Then after a few moments he told Tiernan about ‘The Punisher,’ a short strap with a wooden handle that his father used on him. Bradan had to pull down his trousers and underpants and then laying over the side of his bed, his dad would spank his arse. Then, curiously, with an almost regretful look on his face, Bradan went go on to say that his dad had stopped his spanking regimen a year before.

“How often did you get spanked?” Tiernan asked.

“At least once a week... I am rather clumsy and tend to break a lot of things. My father would ‘accumulate’ my breakages and then on Friday nights spank me in accordance with my damages. Once, I broke a beautiful vase that was a family heirloom and that night my father went ballistic.” Bradan replied, smiling.

MissCharlotteTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissCharlotteTS

“How many did you get?” Tiernan asked, with a laugh.

“I stopped counting after twenty. I could hardly sit properly the following day.” Bradan concluded.

There was a long deliberate silence from Tiernan before he asked his big and important question. “Did you like being spanked?”

Bradan looked at him and then, after lowering his eyes he mumbled a scarcely audible, “Yes.”

“Have you had any breakages this week?” Tiernan asked, mischievously.

With their eyes now locked, Bradan quietly lied, “Yes… a very expensive bowl.”

The fish was firmly in the net and their sexual parameters solidly set in place. Tiernan’s cock was practically oozing pre-cum with the excitement as he felt blood gushing through his body. After one more beer Tiernan could no longer wait and suggested they leave for his place. Once they arrived at Tiernan’s home, Tiernan took Bradan straight through to the bedroom to begin his ‘torment.’

When they were both naked Bradan was even more spectacular than Tiernan had imagined. Bradan’s skin was so pale that it almost looked translucent and his fat uncut pork sausage with the ginger fuzz, looked fantastic. There was a look of wonder on Bradan’s face, as he observed Tiernan’s thick dark Irish knob encircled by a sweaty black forest of hair. Tiernan had always had a sweaty disposition and his bushy damp armpits, swampy crotch, and moist hairy crack had always caused him embarrassment. That’s why he had always bought underwear that was made of the thickest cotton. The dark green overalls at work, thankfully, also help to mask the perpetual damp patches under his arms.

Tiernan was transfixed by their dark and light cocks and the combination of light ginger and jet black pubic hair. As their bodies clamped together he began to kiss Bradan. He did so lightly at first, but shortly his chipped teeth commenced biting onto Bradan’s pink lips. With his hands clasping Bradan’s head, Tiernan’s oral assault became more and more aggressive. Tiernan snorted as Bradan began to submissively whimper under his attack. Finally, letting go of Bradan’s head Tiernan began to slap his face. Bradan instantly showed his consent by groaning sighs of pleasure. It was totally clear that two of them had found their mutual gratification.

“Do you know how valuable that bowl was?” Tiernan berated him, broadening their charade.

“I’m sorry daddy, I didn’t mean to,” Bradan countered, inflaming their horny fantasy.

After slamming Bradan’s body face down on the bed, Tiernan retrieved his strap from the drawer. After placing the strap over the bottom of Bradan’s back, Tiernan gripped hold of Bradan’s bubble-butt and pulled his cheeks apart. His mouth began to water as he looked at the pink knot with its light dusting of ginger fluff, imagining his dark ‘nail’ hammering into it. Tiernan’s strong hands began to knead the pale mounds vigorously, as his body dampened with lust.

Bradan was becoming aware of the growing masculine essence emanating from Tiernan. He had often caught a whiff of Tiernan’s body odour at work and loved the smell. What he was experiencing now, however, was a lot more powerful and even more pleasing. At school, Bradan had been the focus of a bully who often placed him in a head lock. The smell of the bully had been acid and disgusting, totally unlike the rich virile aroma that Tiernan was generating.

After listening to Tiernan spit, Bradan felt a finger begin to circle his pucker. Bradan knew that having his cherry busted was going to hurt, but with his love of pain he hoped it would hurt like hell.

Next, Tiernan moved onto the bed next to Bradan. Kneeling at Bradan’s side, Tiernan placed his left hand on Bradan’s back as his right hand began to smear the strap over Bradan’s backside. Tiernan looked at the beautiful cheeks that he was about to punish and in his mind’s eye, he could already see them glowing red.

“Are you ready for your punishment you clumsy little shit?” Tiernan barked.

“Yes, daddy,” Bradan whimpered.

Bradan’s words had scarcely been uttered before the first blow struck very hard. Bradan let out a high-pitched groan as his arse stung. Observing the first thick red streak, Tiernan smiled with unrestrained pleasure. Tiernan could feel his cock twitch as his pre-cum began to ooze with his excitement.

After several seconds, the second whack followed quickly followed by a third blow. The grunts from Tiernan and the groans from Bradan began to reverberate in the room. On and on Tiernan kept up his smacks to the mutual pleasure of both parties. Tiernan also kept up his verbal onslaught as Bradan’s cries begged for more. The redder Bradan’s backside became, the more he wriggled his hips to stimulate his dick. When Bradan finally unloaded on the sheets his body was shuddering, uncontrollably.

The strap was immediately tossed aside before Tiernan mounted him. Thinking about his approach Tiernan asked, “Hard or soft?”

“Hard, please… very hard,” Bradan replied.

Those words were like music to Tiernan’s ears. After placing his knob on Bradan’s pucker, Tiernan rammed Bradan’s arse as hard as possible. Bradan grunted as his backside endured yet another dose of unbelievable ecstasy. Bradan barely had time to think before Tiernan’s hips went into overdrive hammering his dark Irish log into him. Tiernan’s knees pushed down hard as he fought for traction while seeking maximum infiltration. With his torso lifted on extended arms Tiernan’s overexcited body went into overdrive before he roared as he shot his load into Bradan.

Afterward, he collapsed on Bradan’s body with his sweaty head next to Bradan’s face. After a short while Tiernan said, “Sorry about all the sweat, I suppose I had better have a shower.”

“No, please don’t, I love the sweat and the smell of your body.” Bradan quickly replied.

“Are you sure?” Tiernan asked, disbelievingly.

“Yes,” Bradan assured him.

As Tiernan lay on top of Bradan he couldn’t believe that he had waited so long for someone like Bradan. The boy loved receiving pain as much as he liked doling it out. On top of that, the boy was crazy about his sweaty disposition, something that had always caused Tiernan embarrassment. In his reverie he wondered if the boy would also be able to please his oral needs. Tiernan loved skull-fucking and had never really found anyone who totally pleased him on that score.

As he lifted off Bradan he looked at his handiwork. The boy’s arse was bright red with a wonderful criss-cross of welts. Parting Bradan’s cheeks he observed the puffy lips of his pucker with satisfaction. As he looked he saw a droplet of spunk pop out of the boy’s arse. Scooping it up on a finger he leaned forward and told Bradan to open his mouth.

“I hope you like this taste,” he said, as he fed it to Bradan. Bradan did.

Back in his lounge, Tiernan retrieved two beers from the fridge. As they sipped their beers Tiernan said, “I want you to move in with me.”

“I would love to, but I not sure my dad will be happy about that,” Bradan replied.

“Firstly, you’re a working man and can live anywhere you like, so you dad can go fuck himself,” Tiernan answered. “Secondly, that wasn’t a request but an order,” Tiernan concluded.

Bradan smiled and shrugged in agreement.

“Turn around,” Tiernan ordered.

After Bradan did as told, Tiernan once more looked at the incredible job he had done on Bradan’s arse. Moving in behind Bradan, Tiernan clasped his body and began to nibble on Bradan’s ear. “From now on,” Tiernan whispered, “When you want to be spanked you must give me a sign.”

“What sign,” Bradan asked, puzzled.

“Well, let’s put it like this, I suppose I will have to buy a lot of extra glasses,” Tiernan concluded, before they both had a good snigger.

After a horny groping session, Tiernan said, “Let’s go to the bedroom, there something I need to teach you.”

Bradan was totally intrigued and even more so, when he was told to lie on the bed with his head hanging over the bottom edge. Looking up at Tiernan upside down, he listened to Tiernan’s skull-fucking instructions. Bradan had naturally heard about blowjobs but skull-fucking was totally unknown to him. Tiernan’s approach was now completely different to what had gone before and very tolerant. He patiently coaxed Bradan in the technique and slowly got their session underway. At first Bradan did not feel too comfortable, but as the minutes passed he became totally intrigued.

Bradan couldn’t believe how Tiernan’s cock went further and further into his mouth and down his throat. An added benefit was the incredible smell of Tiernan’s crotch. After several minutes, Tiernan was comfortably skull-fucking him. Tiernan was beside himself with joy. Yet again, Bradan had exceeded his expectations and he was now more certain than ever that he had found his ideal partner. As their session gathered momentum, Tiernan said, “This week you are moving in with me, do you understand?”

A garbled agreement spluttered from Bradan, with his mouth stuffed full of dick. Bradan was ecstatic with all that had just happened to him. As much as Tiernan was overjoyed about finding Bradan, Bradan was now totally addicted to Tiernan. His mind was made up and no matter how upset his parents may be he would definitely be moving in with Tiernan.

Once a really steady and comfortable rhythm had been reached they exulted in their combined pleasure. Bradan was actually sorry when Tiernan withdrew his knob and announced he was about to cum. As Tiernan’s spunk sprayed into Bradan’s mouth, Bradan lets his tongue loll in the creamy mixture before he swallowed the delectable jizz.

Looking down at Bradan, Tiernan asked, “Did you like that?”

“No… I fucking loved it!” Bradan replied.

“Good,” Tiernan answered, before saying, “Now lick my fucking nuts while I blow you.”

When Tiernan lowered himself onto Bradan, Bradan got the full benefit of Tiernan’s sweaty crotch. As he licked Tiernan’s nuts he couldn’t believe the pleasure that his first blowjob was affording him. The way Tiernan used his tongue was mesmerizing. Overwhelmed by pleasure Bradan couldn’t hold out and shortly his cock erupted in a flourish of bliss.

When Tiernan lifted off him, Tiernan was once more totally hard. After instructing Bradan to turn around he moved up on his knees and placed Bradan’s legs over his shoulders. After he entered Bradan’s backside one more, Tiernan lowered his sweaty body onto the boy.

As Tiernan began to spear his arse Bradan thought, ‘Fuck yeah, I am definitely moving in here this week.’

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments