Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bougainvillea Boy

"In pursuit of a white bougainvillea, a remote nursery yields an erotic double bonus…"

10
4 Comments 4
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

One Thursday, as I was returning to my home city after a brief holiday, I saw a sign signalling that there was a nursery up ahead. I had been looking for white bougainvillea for ages and wanted a strong healthy plant. All the specimens that had seen up until then were puny and I wasn’t prepared to buy a plant, which would take several months to reach its potential. I had bought twelve of the most beautiful square pots for my terrace, and so far had acquired eleven colours of the bougainvillea family. The only one missing was a white one, and the empty pot was a source of great irritation in my life.

When got to the turnoff, I turned in and drove along a short gravel road for three hundred yards before arriving at a T-junction. At this junction there was a signpost indicating ‘Farm’ to the left, and ‘Nursery’ to the right. Naturally, I turned right and shortly arrived in a deserted parking area. Upon entering the nursery I encountered a guy sleeping at the front counter. He was leaning back in his chair, snoring, and had his huge boots on the desk. After loudly clearing my throat he sheepishly got to his feet.

Myrick, as I would come to know, worked at the nursery. The farm and nursery were owned by his older brother. It was instantly apparent that Myrick was not the fastest fox in the forest. He was lanky, stood at least six-feet-four-inches tall, and had a really dopey expression with big bovine eyes. He had large wingnut ears and his teeth were a challenge for any orthodontist. For some peculiar reason, however, despite all his flaws he had the most likable boyish face. His hands and feet were enormous, and judging from the front of his dungarees it looked like he was a salami smuggler.

After telling him what I was looking for, he informed me that he had an excellent specimen in the nursery. As I followed him down the aisle, all the way to the far side of the nursery, I was amazed by the quality of the plants on offer. Being a keen gardener, I made a mental note there and then that with this nursery only two hours away from my home, I would definitely become a regular customer. Above all, his prices were ridiculously low.

The white bougainvillea of the shelf before me was indeed a splendid specimen. Upon confirming that I would definitely be taking the plant, Myrick became chatty and gave me the low-down on the business. The nursery was always closed on Mondays. Tuesdays and Wednesdays he was fairly busy, but ‘Dead Thursday’ as he referred to it, he was lucky if he even saw one customer. I wondered if this was a lame excuse, for his lack of mindfulness upon my arrival. Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, he did the bulk of his business at the nursery.

Myrick also told me that he had his own cottage beyond the nursery, where he lived a very solitary existence.

“So, why don’t you get yourself a girlfriend?” I asked.

“Nah,” he replied, “Don’t have much time for women.”

“Me too,” I replied.

Goofy as Myrick was, he didn’t miss my constant glances at his knob. A naughty visual interplay had also begun to develop between us. Throwing caution to the wind, I finally couldn’t resist before pointing at his crotch and asking, “What the hell are you smuggling in there?”

With a laugh, he said, “‘Myrick the Mule,’ that’s what they called me at school. I was always ribbed about my large prick.”

“How big is that damn thing?” I asked, happy that my cheekiness had not caused offense.

“Well, why don’t I show it to you, then you can judge for ye’self?” he proffered, his large eyes spinning with suggestiveness.

“You mean, right here?” I spluttered, incredulously.

“Sure. I can clearly see the entrance from back here,” he stated, matter-of-factly. “Besides, if anyone does arrive, I’ll have plenty of time to put my knob away before they get to us.”

There are times in life when one is totally gobsmacked by a situation you find yourself in. On an off chance, I had stumbled upon this place and now not only found a plant I had been searching for, but was also about to see an enormous cock.

BlondieStarrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlondieStarrr

Speechless, I simply gave Myrick an affirmative shrug, and watched intrigued as he unbuttoned the top of his dungarees and pushed the garment down to above his knees. Next, with a self-satisfied grin on his face, his underpants followed. I was stunned as I checked out the merchandise. Not only was his dick huge, but it was also the most perfect looking knob I had ever seen. Mother Nature must have been in a very good mood when she bestowed Myrick’s phallus on him.

Awestruck, I stood and looked at it before stammering, “Fuck... that’s… a beautiful cock.”

There was a horny glaze in his eyes, as Myrick asked, “Would you like to touch it?”

Gulping and nodding, I gingerly moved forward. As I cupped it in my hand I was enthralled by the silky texture of his knob. Shortly, I felt his dick stiffen and watched in wonder as it unveiled its full grandeur. Then, after placing his right hand on my shoulder I felt a soft downward pressure, before happily getting to my knees. I had always been hooked on the strong natural smell of a man’s crotch, and Myrick did not disappoint. As I began to worship, my tongue pulled out all the stops.

For several minutes I insatiably indulged myself on his dick and nuts. Myrick particularly loved having his balls licked and assisted by pulling his knob upward, so that I could comfortably gobble on his nut-sac.

“Fuck yeah, fuuuck yeah, lick my fucking nuts,” he excitedly kept intoning.

Later, when he pulled my body upward, Myrick slipped his hand into the back of my shorts. As he kissed me his fingers groped at my pucker. A short while afterward, he pulled his head back and said, “I want to fuck you.”

As my body promptly got turned and my shorts pulled down, I realised that what he had said wasn’t really a request, but more a statement of intent. Next, I anchored myself on the shelf before me when my torso was pushed forward. Myrick now retrieved a small tin of lip balm from his pocket and began smearing the contents on his knob. As he commenced rubbing the head of his cock at my hole, he also added spit to the lubrication mix. Finally, wedging his dick-head into my manhole, Myrick then started his slow but firm incursion.

My system was so overrun with lust that any discomfort was totally negated. With his large hands firmly gripping my hips, his cock filled my arse to capacity. Unhurriedly, Myrick first started a gentle to and fro motion, before building up his impetus to longer strokes. Later, he escalated his momentum, with rumbling “aahs” every time he speared into me. The combination of his groans, and the stimulation from my backside, had me groaning with horniness.

As he sustained his pounding, I was in heaven and could happily have spent the rest of the day in that position. I had also begun tugging on my knob and frequently had to stop myself from cumming.

After a blissful age, I heard his breathing become heavier and felt his thrusting begin to soar. Warning me of his impending orgasm, I finally allowed my own nuts to erupt as Myrick really began to hammering my butt. When I felt his body shudder, my well-fucked arse received a massive spunk injection.

He did not pull his knob out of me immediately afterward, but raised my torso and started kissing my neck, and ears. “That was fucking awesome,” he said, as his knob finally plopped out of my backside.

Next, while readjusting our clothing, I apologised as I pointed at my load on the floor. He simply laughed and then grabbing a handful of soil, sprinkled it over my jizz.

After lifting my bougainvillea, Myrick led us back to the front desk where I paid for the plant. With an impish grin, he said that he really looked forward to me calling again. As I drove home with a sore but happy arse, I smiled, again thinking about the happenstance of that day.

I did see Myrick regularly after that, and even got plants delivered to my home. Incidentally, the white bougainvillea flourished in its pot.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments