Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brian and Tyler

"My first time happened when I was 16 with my first crush,Tyler Davis."

14
3 Comments 3
20.7k Views 20.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My first time happened when I was 16 with Tyler Davis. I’d known Tyler ever since we were kids. Back then, we were best friends, but around middle school we kind of grew apart. Or Tyler grew apart from me and started hanging out with the kids who skipped class, smoked and sold weed, vandalized property, and were just all around asses. That didn’t stop me from liking Tyler though. No matter how much he tried to fit in with those deadbeats, I could always see a piece of good left in him. It was a Friday in March, meaning it was the aftermath of a test day in Physics and we were getting our papers back. Dr. O’Connell walked down the aisles, handing the each student their test with the score written and circled in red ink.

“Do you want to hear who got the highest score?” Dr. O’Connell asked the class like he always did. “Jack got a perfect score.” We all rolled our eyes because that always happened. “Diane got the next highest score and after her, Brian.” I grinned, looking at my paper. I always took pride in my academics.

“What’d you get?” Tyler leaned forward from behind me to ask. A shiver went up my spine and my crotch throbbed when I felt his breath on my neck. I turned to see his beautiful golden haired head leaning over my shoulder.

“A 98,” I said, barely getting the words out. I gave the paper to him to inspect, watching his jade green eyes skim over the packet.

“You want to know who got the lowest score?” Dr. O’Connell teased. The class pleaded with him to know, but Tyler scowled, throwing the paper back on my desk and leaning back.

“What’d you get?” I asked him, but he didn’t respond. I peered over my shoulder to see the 33 circled on his test. I felt kind of bad for him, but how did he expect to pass when he never studied and spent all his time getting high?

“I could help you, you know. I’m free after school on Mondays, and you could come by on the weekend. I could tutor you-”

“I don’t need you help!” he snapped. He looked away and remained silent for the rest of the class.

I didn’t see Tyler again until after school when baseball practice was over. He’d been standing by the fence, watching, which I thought was odd since Tyler had cussed out the baseball team when he didn’t make it because of his low G.P.A.

“Hey, Brian,” he said, grinning mischievously. “How was practice?”

I froze, wondering what he was doing here and why he looked so good with his powder blue uniform shirt slightly unbuttoned, showing more of his smooth tan skin. “Good. It was good. Why are you here?”

He grabbed his chest in mock hurt. “I though we were buddies, Brian.”

“We haven’t been ‘buddies’ since you ditched me to hang out with the future dropouts of America.”

His face hardened. “I’m gonna graduate, thank you.”

“You’re going to fail Physics.”

He didn’t say anything, but stepped aside for me to pass through the gate. As I did, he put one firm hand to my back and guided me away from the direction of the locker room.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“We’re going to talk.”

“There’s not much to talk about, Tyler. I want to help you, but you don’t want to be helped. By anybody.”

We were approaching the woods at the far end of campus. “Oh, there you go again,” Tyler said angrily.

“You’re so much better than everybody else, huh Brian? A wholesome all American boy.

Pandorakar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Pandorakar

It would just add to your list of good deeds for society to help out a ‘dead beat’ like me. You think I don’t hear the way you talk about me and my crew. I don’t need your charity, jackass.”

“I’ve never talked about you!” I protested. “We used to be friends. Maybe if you could drop the tough guy act you would see that I still care about you.”

“You care about me, huh?” he asked, getting in my face. “That’s why you avoid me any chance you get.”

“Your friends are the ones I avoid,” I clarified. “Not you.”

“You love me, Brian?” he asked. We were inches apart from each other.

“What?” I asked, confused.

He grabbed at my crotch with one hand and brought my face to his with the other in a rough kiss. I broke away even though I wanted it.

“What are you doing?!”

“Shut up, bitch.” He threw me to the forest floor and wrestled on top of me. He pinned my arms down, one knee on my crotch and brought his soft, full pink lips on mine again. I tried to fight it, but the feel of his lips and his knee rubbing my cock was too much and when he brought his tongue into my mouth, I let out a moan.

“I knew it,” he said between the kiss. He unbuttoned his shirt, revealing a hard, tanned body and got rid of his pants, pulling a thick hard cock out of his plaid boxers. He brought my face to his member and stuck it in my mouth. I gave up trying to resist and started servicing him, wrapping my tongue around his length.

“That’s right,” he said, playing with the dark curls on my head. The feel of his hot and pulsing dick going in and out of my mouth really turned me on and I felt precum soak my underwear. He pulled me off his dick and brought my face back to his lips, wrapping his tongue around mine and pressing out bodies together. He ripped the buttons open on my teal baseball shirt and turned the cap backwards so that it wouldn’t get in the way.

He rubbed my chest, pushing me back on the ground before using both of his hands to rip fabric of my pants.

“Tyler,” I breathed. I couldn’t remember what I was going to say because he pulled my cock out of my briefs and quickly jerked it before taking it in his mouth. He bobbed up and down, making my dick so hot and sensitive while playing with my balls. After a while, he pulled my pants down and started fondling my ass. I whimpered as he smacked it loudly and put pressure on it. He kissed me again, moving our bodies in unison while he played with my asshole. First his pointer finger went in and out, then his middle and ring finger joined in and I started moaning loudly.

“Tell me what you want,” he murmured close to my ear.

“I want you,” I breathed.

“You want me to do what?” he teased.

“Fuck me,” I moaned.

“What?”

“Fuck me!” And he did. His cock slowly entered my hole before ramming inside. It was painful yet exhilarating. “Tyler!” I screamed. He pounded my ass, slapping and fondling it with each stroke. He went even faster and harder, biting my lip in a kiss and playing with my nipples. He brought me up, his cock never leaving me, and pushed me against a tree. With one hand he began jerking me to the same rhythm that his dick went in and out of me until I came long and hard all over my chest. He grinned, dipping his fingers in the sticky, white liquid and bringing it to my lips to suck. With a few more thrusts, I felt his hot cum fill up my ass and he slowed down. He pulled out, doing nothing but touching and kissing me.

Published 
Written by GeospenceJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments