Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coach, please put me in.

15
3 Comments 3
25.2k Views 25.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I had just been through pure bliss. Now it was my turn to return the wonderful favor the coach had just performed on me. I slowly and softly placed my mouth around the head of his cock, lightly licking all around as my mouth slowly slide down his cock. I heard a soft moan, I wasn't sure if it was coming from me or the coach. I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to have his cock in my mouth, it was so warm and silky feeling and I couldn't wait for it to erupt that load of "feel good juice" in my mouth. I continued slurping and sucking, and the moaning got louder, and all of a sudden I felt a warm thick liquid fill my mouth. I had done it, I had made him come in my mouth. I so pleased with myself. For one brief moment, I wasn't sure if I could go through with it, but I swallowed as much as I could and kept right on sucking until he gently pulled my head off his cock and kissed me and licked some of his come off my lips, telling me how wonderful that felt.

I was so proud of myself, but I was also disappointed that it was over. I even asked if I could do it again.
He just laughed and told me to take it easy and that there would be other times, but he had to rest up a little. Plus the fact, that it was getting late and I also needed to head home. On the way home I had lots of things to think about, but one thing stood out the most. I had come in a mans mouth my very first time, and I had a man come in my mouth and I had enjoyed the hell out of it and wanted to do it again, as soon as possible.

I was counting the hours till next Saturday. On Monday evening the phone rang and my dad answered it and from what little bits and pieces I was over hearing, it was about me. I wasn't sure what was going on, but my dad said it was alright with him and that I could go. He then came to me and said the swim Coach had asked his permission to take me along to watch a college swim team compete in Atlanta, as a reward for the fine job I had done in cleaning the dressing areas and that the trip would be educational for me. Said we would leave Friday evening and be home Sunday afternoon. I just about fainted for joy, and yes, it would be very educational.

Now I was counting the seconds till Friday evening. Friday, about 6:30 a van pulled up and there was coach, with a big grin, shook hands with my dad. After grabbing my travel bag, saying my goodbye's and hugging mom, I headed to the van. I was a little surprised when coach got into the side door with me and then I noticed two other people in the van. Coach made no formal introductions, it was a coach from another town and one of his swim team members who was my age. I was a little taken back because I had hoped for alone time with coach, for more of the same we had in his office. It even pissed me off just a little. I sat there a little sullen, but when we got under way I noticed that the guy driving had pulled out his cock and that the other guy was playing with it. I watched a few minutes and then the Coach's hand came creeping up my thigh, I had a instant hard on. I had on sweat pants with nothing under them, he had them slide down and my cock slipped right in his mouth. As I settled back to enjoy, I noticed the guy up front had his coaches cock in his mouth. I asked if he could get fixed where I could suck on his cock while coach was sucking on mine. I ended up laying on my back on the floor with him kneeling over me with his cock in my mouth and coach on all fours sucking my cock. Before I started sucking, my last thought was that I hope we don't have a wreck or get stopped by the police.

It was wonderful, just couldn't get any better than this, I was tasting his pre-come and it was slightly sweet. His cock wasn't as big as coach's and I didn't have a single gag reflex. Or it might of been, I had just become adjusted to being a good cock sucker. I was sucking slow and easy trying to make it last, but the next thing I knew, he started fucking my face and his cock started throbbing and he was shooting come in my mouth, thick and sweeter than coach's. I was disappointed again that someone had come, before I could really enjoy sucking on a cock.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

But that changed when I noticed that his cock stayed hard and he told me to please don't stop sucking on it.

I wasn't long before he had made his Coach come, and his Coach bent down a kissed him and even swapped come, letting a Little bit drip on me. I was getting close myself and the Coach stopped sucking and said he had to reposition himself. What a deal for me, the other guy I was sucking on said lets change positions also. Coach laid down on the floor and we got into a 69 position and resumed sucking, and then the guy I had just been sucking on, got behind me and started rubbing my ass and my balls with his hands, and all of a sudden I felt something warm and wet licking the crack of my ass and when I felt his tongue slip in my hole. It was like a shot of electricity went through me and I shot my load of come right into Coach's mouth. Another first for me, having a tongue up my ass. It seemed like about two seconds after I came the Coach was starting to moan and give me his load of come which I greedily swallowed.

It was after a short breather that I was properly introduced to the guy I had sucked, his name was Bob and his Coach was named Jim. Jim told us to put on our clothes we were going to have to stop for gas and bathroom break. After the stop and pee break we got under way again, this time the two coach's were up front and Bob and I were in the back, and I asked him were he learned the tongue trick? He told me Jim does that to him for a while and it feels so good and then he takes his cock and fucks him in the ass. Something new for me to try.

"Would you mind doing that to me?" I ask Bob.

"I would love to!" was his answer.

We folded the back seat into a bed and Bob slowly pulled off my sweat pants he started kissing me and working his way down my body it felt so good. Then he had me turn over and started to massage my ass cheek's bring his tongue to my crack blowing warm air on my ass, then he spread my cheeks and started licking my little pucker, I was moaning now, then he started tongue fucking my hole. I could hardly talk, it felt so good. I heard Coach Jim say, catch, then I felt some thing cool run down the crack of my ass and with a finger the cool stuff was pushed up my ass, one finger felt so good going in and out, then two, damn I wanted more.

I could feel Bobs cock head press against my hole, and I heard him say, "I'll take it easy 'till you get used to it."

I pushed back as he pushed forward and all of a sudden it popped in the pain was intense for only a little and then it was pure pleasure. He pumped in and out like a jack hammer, it felt so good and full back there, I didn't want him pulling out. With each thrust, his cock was massaging my prostrate and I knew I'd be coming before to long. I didn't know a man could come, from being fucked like that. After a few moments he started moaning and groaning and fucking me harder and shouting, "I'm coming!" and I felt myself shooting and shouting the same thing. I felt the van slow down and Jim pulled to the shoulder of the road, and told Coach to drive, he had to have a shot of that ass. I just smiled and told him to bring it on. I felt the van leave the side of the road and pick up speed when I felt the coolness of the lube and by the time the van had reached highway speed I felt Jim's cock head sliding in. Bob had cleaned off his cock and was sliding up in front of me for me to finish the earlier blow job I had started.

Jim started slowly fucking my ass, "I like taking it slow and easy and making it last."

And Coach was keeping a close eye on all of it in the rear view mirror.

When we got to Atlanta the Coach's got a room with two queen beds in it instead of two rooms. The only time I didn't have a cock in my mouth or ass or my cock in someone else was when we went to the swim meeting. That will be told another time, but I did go from being a virgin boy to a cocks-man in just one short week.

Published 
Written by photat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments