Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Night Out

8
7 Comments 7
28.4k Views 28.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words
The campus at University of the Philippines was so big, and Arnold couldn't get over that fact as he walked across the Quad on this first day of class. As a freshman and a teen ager at the age of 17 he had so much to learn about life at a big college like UP. Worries about new classes, being away from home for the first time, and of course tonight the initiation into the fraternity he was pledged to last week. He was a little worried about that, because he had heard horror stories about frat hazing that had turned out tragically, and while he had been assured by current members that nothing dangerous would happen and that the entire initiation was actually quite pleasant. Well, he hoped so!
At ten o'clock sharp all ten new members of TGM fraternity were lead into a dark room where each pledge was instructed to remove all of their clothing and sit down and be quiet. In 15 minutes or so each pledge was blindfolded and led into another room where he was instructed to stand at attention. After all the pledges were standing in a circle naked, they were instructed to remain motionless no matter what happened to them. Arnold was starting to get that fearful feeling when he felt something touching his balls, and next he felt a mouth suck his now stiffening cock! Throughout the room he heard other gasps as he assumed other dicks were being sucked as well! Before he could cum, the mouth pulled away from his dick and he was left standing with a monster harden shaking in the wind!
A voice then instructed the pledges to sit down on chairs being placed behind them, and in no time flat, hands were forcing their heads forward and an order to "open your mouth" was spoken. Before he knew what had happened a soft cock was shoved into his mouth! The order to "suck it!!" was then given, and Arnold , while confused and bewildered, began sucking on the now hardening dick. He could hear the sounds of cock sucking going on all around the room and wondered if he was going to have to take a load of cum in his mouth. After about five minutes of sucking the cock was pulled from his mouth and his blindfold was removed. Pete could then see that they were in a room lit only by candles, but even in this dim light, however, he could see that everyone was naked and erect, and the older brothers were standing outside the ring of pledges slowly jerking their dicks. The president of the frat then laid down the rule to the new members, " If an older brother ever needs a suck off, you will suck him then and there on his request, if an older brother asks you to jerk off for any reason you will do it then and there, if an older brother asks you to suck anyone else, you will do it then and there, do you all understand these rules, if so answer yes." "If you agree to abide by the rules laid down here tonight you are all now probationary members."

Now as official members, the pledges dropped to their knees and sucked their older brothers to completion.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

They also were allowed to bring themselves to orgasm by sucking each other off, and Pete got his jab sucked by a kid named Larry which is younger than he is at the age of 16 from Muntinlupa who obviously had sucked a lot of dick before tonight! Within minutes he was unloading his nuts down the throat of the little cocksucker! Arnold was surprised to find what a big cock the little guy had as he took his turn on his knees. He sucked the big head and licked its shaft until his face was soon covered by spurting cum! He looked around the room to see most of his pledge mates on their knees with large dicks in their mouths. The smell of fresh cum permeated the air, and its overpowering aroma seemed to be an aphrodisiac to the young pledges, because no one was having any trouble keeping and maintaining full erections! Whenever someone needed to ejaculate, there was always an eager mouth ready to take a full load of hot cum and swallow it down! The rest of the evening was spent satisfying the upperclassmen, who were also caught up in the sexual synergy of the evening!
As they were heading off to bed an older brother pulled Arnold aside and asked him to come to his room right away. When they got inside Arnold was told to strip and play with his cock while the older boy named Danny which is only 18 years old kissed his nipples. Arnold had very sensitive nipples and loved having them licked and sucked on, and after maybe ten minutes of foreplay, Danny, the older boy, told Arnold to lay face down on the bed so he could fuck his ass. Arnold quickly took his place on the bed as Danny rubbed his now harden cock up and down Arnold 's ass crack, until he finally found Arnold 's hole and pushed his dick in slowly. Arnold relaxed his ass and soon Danny was using Arnold like his personal "fuck doll"! Danny was now out of breath and increasing the speed of pumps, while Arnold 's own harden dick was now hard as a rock and was nearing its own explosion, when all at once Danny shuddered and let go his load deep in Arnold 's ass. After Danny had removed his dick, Arnold rolled over and begged Danny to suck him off, and without any hesitation, he dropped his mouth onto Arnold 's straining member and in only seconds Arnold shot his cum into Danny’s hot mouth! Both boys kissed deeply letting Arnold 's cum fill both of their mouths and Danny told Arnold that he expected to have him in his room the next morning by seven o'clock to give him a wake up blowjob.

Published 
Written by jakenavaro
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments