Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of a Straight Guy: Part 1

"My first experience was with a guy I met online."

17
5 Comments 5
67.7k Views 67.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
A few months ago I was up late one night watching porn and masturbating when I stumbled upon a website to meet local guys in the area. I've watched gay porn for a few years now, although I've never thought of myself as gay. I've been in a relationship with a girl that I love for almost 3 years. However, I've always wondered what being with a guy would be like so I signed up and spent all night searching around and looking at these guys profiles.

I started talking to a guy online the morning after I signed up for the website. He was in his mid-thirties and from the pictures looked to be fairly muscular and in good shape. His profile didn't state the size of his cock as many others did, the only information of his cock that he put forth was that he was uncut. Me being a guy with a circumcised penis, I have always been fairly intrigued by uncut penises.

We talked back and forth for an hour or so and he told me that he thought I was cute but that he just got out of a relationship and wouldn't want to get attached to me. I assured him that I wasn't interested in anything other than experiencing a man handling my cock for the first time in my life.

He finally emailed me his address later that day and told me to come if I was still interested. I was excited and nervous all at the same time. My hands were shaking on the 25 minute drive over to his apartment complex.

When I arrived I searched for his apartment and texted him to let him know that I was there. He met me at the door and invited me in, asking if I wanted anything to drink to calm my nerves. I politely declined and he led me into his cluttered office. He had, on my way over there, pulled up some straight porn on his computer in hopes of relaxing me and turning me on.

"Make yourself comfortable," he told me, motioning to the office chair in the corner of the room.

I sat down and slowly started stroking my semi-erect cock through my jeans while watching the porn he had pulled up on his computer.

Slowly, he started to graze his hand up my thigh and put his hand over my hand. Moving my hand, he started to unbutton my jeans, struggling with the button fly.

Finally, my jeans were off and there I sat, my cock about 3/4 of the way to being fully erect, in my t-shirt and boxer-briefs. He gently grazed his tongue on the outline of my cock, up and down repeatedly. He tugged off my underwear and exclaimed, "Wow, it's a lot bigger in person than it seemed on your profile."

Unsure of whether he was just stroking my ego or being serious I just let out a faint laugh, the nerves still getting to me.

Before I knew it, his tongue was licking off the precum I hadn't even realized was dripping out of my now rock solid cock. His lips parted further and then an instant rush as my cock was engulfed by his mouth. His tongue flicking the head of my cock on the up strokes and stopping right at the end of my cock on the down strokes. In less than a minute, I had deduced that this was by far the best blow job I'd ever received. He pulled out his thick, uncut, yet somewhat small, black cock out and started stroking himself while sucking me. I watched as he pulled his foreskin back and forth, completely covering and uncovering his thick cock with it. I could feel the back of his throat as he gagged on my cock, the vibrations sending shivers up and down my spine.

After a few minutes he releases his mouth from my cock and asks me if I'd like to fuck him. I told him, "I brought a condom, let me grab it really quick." I could see some disappointment in his face as I walked to where he'd thrown my pants and pulled the condom out of my pocket.

AntonellaDaMataa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaDaMataa

I didn't have any experience with anal sex before and didn't want to take any chances.

As I rolled the condom onto my cock, I noticed I was starting to go a bit soft. He lubed up his hole while stroking cock and then started to lube up my now protected cock.

He told me to lie down on the floor and he slowly started to sit down on my cock. He had trouble getting it in due to the fact that I was still somewhat soft and nowhere near as rock solid as I was when I was getting sucked off by him.

He knelt down on his knees and licked my taint and balls where stroking more lube onto my cock. Finally I started to get hard again so he quickly forced himself up and slowly lowered himself onto my now bulging mushroom head.

For some reason, once inside, I ended up starting to go soft again. He started to get somewhat frustrated over the situation and pulled himself off of my cock. He started to jack me off while looking me in the eye and said "I'm clean. I just got tested two weeks ago and can grab the papers if you'd like me to prove it. Let me just take this condom off and I promise it will feel a hell of a lot better."

I reluctantly obliged and watched as he ripped to condom off of my cock. He bent down and sucked me for a minute or so until my cock was covered in his saliva mixed with my precum and he once again attempted to lower himself onto me.

This time, I slipped in with more ease and stayed erect as he slowly went up and down, unable to go all the way at first. Eventually he got into a rhythm and continued like in that rhythm. I played with his uncut cock while he bounced up and down on mine. Moving the foreskin back and forth like I'd watched him do earlier. I even gave in a few tugs when it was completely covering the head of his cock. I finally hit his sweet spot and he unloaded about 11 ropes of cum up and down my chest and stomach, reaching my chin with his first blow.

Covered in his cum I started to feel myself getting closer to finishing myself. As I grew closer and closer and started pumping his ass from the ground he stood up and grabbed my cock firmly in his hand and started jerking me uncontrollably. I shocked myself when I came so hard that my first three ropes of cum hit me in the face, some landing in my mouth as I gasped uncontrollably. The rest of my load mixed with his around my chest and torso.

He smiled at me and said, "Holy fuck, do you always cum like that?!" in disbelief. I told him that is the first time I've ever blown my load in my face.

He handed me a hand towel to clean myself up, then laughed and said, "you're probably going to need a bigger towel, huh?" I laughed and agreed with him. He showed me the way to the bathroom and I cleaned myself up while still completely naked, cum continuing to slowly seep from my cock.

After being satisfied with being as clean as I could have been without taking a shower (apart from the fact that I was just completely showered in cum from myself and a complete stranger) I got dressed and left his apartment.

My first thought after I'd left was, "there is no way in hell I will ever do that again." On my way home I kept thinking about him sucking my cock so beautifully and how no female had ever handle my cock in such a way. By the time I got home, I couldn't wait to check my computer to see if any other guys had contacted me and were willing to play with a shy, straight guy who had almost no experience.

To my surprise, there were many...

To Be Continued...

Published 
Written by str8butcurious
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments