Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Corn-Fed

"I discover how much I love 'corn'..."

6
2 Comments 2
9.1k Views 9.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words

My apartment wasn’t in the best part of town. It was in an old block that was reasonably well maintained and the best I could afford. There were two apartments upstairs and two downstairs. I lived in the upstairs apartment to the left, and Sarah lived across from me. Sarah was a ‘Goth’ of sorts. She always dressed in black and had long black hair and rather severe makeup. She was actually very attractive but always looked somewhat frumpy in the oversized clothing she wore. What impressed me most was that Sarah was a really good cook. Anytime she invited me over for a dinner was a highlight in my existence. Sandwiches and eggs were about as good as it got when I prepared my own meals.

Sarah had strange taste where men were concerned. She liked rough looking guys with tattoos. In fact, the term skanky could best describe her male predilections.

After a few months of observing her motley array of boyfriends come and go, she finally settled on a guy named LP. When I met LP I asked him what the letters stood for, thinking they might be the letters of a hyphenated name. He assured me they were not and were simply a nickname.

“Do the letters mean anything?” I asked. “Anything you like,” was his reply.

“Give me an idea,” I countered.

“Loves pussy, loves playing… Anything that you like bro,” was his final reply.

He never mentioned his real name and I did not press him further on this matter.

LP was a walking advertisement for tattoos and piercings. His eyebrows, ears, chin, and even cheeks were adorned with studs. I was particularly fascinated by his nose ring. I was told by Sarah that his entire body was tattooed with reptiles, a species he was crazy about. All one could normally see was an array of lizards, salamanders, and geckos that he had tattooed on his neck and hands. LP’s greatest dream was to be the curator of a reptile park.

According to Sarah, the piercings weren’t only restricted to his head but she did not elaborate on those details. LP was quite tall and slightly on the skinny side. He wasn’t skeletal, just slim. He had a good-looking face and beautiful large brown eyes.

Of all the guys I had met in her company, he was by far the most pleasant and enjoyable to interact with. He obviously knew I was gay but this did not appear to faze him. In fact, he always hugged me when we got together. He was totally laid back and loved weed. I never got into marijuana because it just never appealed to me. They, however, were not shy on that front and smoked themselves into a coma in Sarah’s apartment.

A month after they hooked up Sarah got appendicitis and spent three nights in a hospital. When I arrived at the hospital on the eve of her operation, LP was by her side. Shortly before she was wheeled into the theatre she asked me to feed her lover, advising that she had pre-cooked meals in her freezer.

LP and I left soon after and made our way back to Sarah’s apartment. She was quite meticulous and I found a lasagne in her freezer, clearly marked as such. After the defrosting and cooking duration had been reached, I even provided a salad with the meal, which was a great accomplishment for me.

LP and I enjoyed the meal as we sipped on our beers. After washing up we moved through to the lounge.

As we talked I asked him about the tattoos on his body. “Would you like to see them?” He asked.

Shrugging, I replied, “Why not.” LP first removed his jacket and t-shirt before his shoes and socks followed. Lastly, he removed his jeans. As I had been forewarned, his body was totally covered with reptilian tattoos. He also had studs through his nipples and a belly ring with a reptile charm hanging from it. Standing before me in his underpants, I got a tattoo fashion show and lecture, with a blow by blow sermon about the various creatures and their significance. During this litany, I observed how beautifully proportioned his body was. LP was fucking hot! The best tattoo on his body was a huge Gila monster that he had tattooed on his back. It was a masterfully done tattoo of a fat yellow and black lizard.

Naturally, being gay, I could not help observing the rather large bulge he had in his underpants and I did my very best not to blatantly stare. Without getting dressed after the show, LP took a seat opposite me in the lounge as we continued chatting.

After a while, I impishly asked if he had any more piercings. Without hesitation, LP got up and unceremoniously dropped his underpants before moving towards me. The term ‘totally stunned’ would be an understatement for what I saw next. LP’s large dick was entirely studded with bead implants. It looked fucking weird! He also had a multitude of rings arranged in three rows adorning his ample ball sac. It just looked fucking hectic!

“Wasn’t that painful to do?” I asked, totally overwhelmed.

“Not at all, as a matter of fact, it was awesome,” he said, as he enclosed his hand around his knob and began to toy with it.

“You should see how awesome it looks when it’s erect,” he replied, as he continued playing with his dick. “Wait, you’ll see.”

I could visibly see his cock harden as he intensified his fondling. Finally, totally erect he removed his hand and invited me to feel for myself. Gingerly, I lifted my hand and placed it on his shaft. It was manic!

“Sarah loves her corn on the cob,” he said giggling, before resuming, “You should see how wild she gets when I fuck her… I hope I didn’t bring her appendicitis on,” he concluded, laughing.

I just kept running my fingers up and down his ‘cob,’ totally mesmerized. As I looked up into his eyes he spoke again, “Problem is, I’m going to be without pussy for the next several days… Do you think can you help me out, Bennie?”

As I began trembling he added, “You got me hard, so you owe me, bro.”

After lifting my body up by my chin his nimble fingers began to undress me. I felt like I was in a catatonic state as my clothing disappeared from my body. Pulling me into him he gently began to kiss me. As his arms enfolded my body his hands moved towards my butt-hole. Finally, his two middle fingers met on either side of my butthole where they tussled in a lustful circular dance.

“Do want to be corn-fed Bennie?” He asked after his lips moved off my mouth.

A pathetic “Yes,” was all I could muster.

LP moved me to the back of the sofa before pushing my torso downward. Then, after applying copious amounts of spit to his cob he entered me at a glacial pace. Bead by bead his knob popped in slowly. Initially, it was very uncomfortable, but as my hole continued accepting each new bump, the stimulation intensified.

In preparation of the rough battering I was about to receive, I began grunting. My arse was about to be put to its ultimate test by a reptilian tormentor. Finally, all in, I began to convulse in anticipation of my upcoming ‘persecution.’ Slowly, gently, he began taunting my hole more and more, as the beads popped in and out of me. My body began to shake with blissful agony.

“Please, just fuck me harder,” I finally begged him.

LP went into overdrive as he pounded into me relentlessly. My cock started spraying cum like a fire hose as my balls went into overdrive. He must have milked three weeks of sperm production out of me during the process. As I hung over the sofa like a spent rag doll, he finally unloaded into me. I was totally spent and had never felt that level of stimulation before.

I crawled into my apartment that night. I don’t think that I even brushed my teeth before I fell on my bed and passed out.

The following day my arse was rather sore and on several visits to the toilet, I could feel my arse lips were extremely puffy. The gain had been very much worth the pain, however, so I really didn’t care.

Being a great believer in the old adage; ‘one swallow does not a summer make,’ I imagined that the previous evening had been a once-off aberration.

That evening I again visited Sarah in the hospital, and true to form LP was also there. Again, she asked me to make sure that LP got fed that evening.

As I departed she winked at me and with an impish grin, and then said, “Thank you for taking care of my boy.” I did not want to read too much into that statement given all the medication she had received over the previous twenty-four hours.

I again selected a pre-prepared meal from Sarah’s freezer and soon LP and I were again savouring one of Sarah’s culinary delights. After washing-up the dishes, I suggested an early night after the previous evening’s activities and with the puffiness of my nether region still very much on my mind.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

As I was leaving LP mentioned that he had never seen my apartment. Our tour was short lived because as we passed by my bed, my next ‘corn feeding’ was forced upon me. My pleading was totally in vain but thankfully he used lubrication, which he had brought along on this occasion.

The sex was not as enjoyable as the previous evening in all honesty. I was, however, grateful that it did not last too long because it felt like a cactus was being jammed up my backside during our session.

The following evening we visited Sarah for the last time before her release. I was fairly sure that the initial evening with LP had not been an anomaly. As a result, I sought the assistance of a local gay pharmacist that afternoon, whom I briefed about my dilemma.

The ointment that he prescribed was fantastic and that evening after two rounds with LP, I was almost sorry that Sarah would be home again the following evening.

Sarah was released the following day and after a brief greeting after her arrival home, I spent the evening alone. It was actually quite a relief because my arse needed a sabbatical after its punishment of the past few days.

Shortly after my arrival home the next day there was a knock at my door. LP informed me that I had been summoned for a thank you dinner by Sarah. She was in a little discomfort but seemed well on the way to recovery. After drinks in the lounge, we were soon enjoying one of her tasty meals. Again she could not stop thanking me for looking after LP. Shortly before the end of the meal, she dropped an atomic bomb on me.

“I will be of little use to LP over the next four to five days and wonder if you would be kind enough to continue helping us out?” she asked. Not totally sure of her meaning I just frowned, before she continued, “Bennie, LP and I don’t have any secrets and I know you’ve been helping out with his sexual needs.”

My jaw almost hit the floor. Following on she said, “Besides, I love watching two guys fucking, so believe me I will be stimulated more than you can imagine.” I almost choked on my last morsel of food. Sarah just giggled and told me to chill, as LP sat there with a naughty grin on his face.

Still laughing she continued, “I know you aren’t into women and that’s cool. LP will be our go-between because he is totally bisexual, so it’s all good.”

I sat dumbfounded for the next few minutes. Finally, she concluded, “Besides, I believe you and I are both into ‘corn’ in a big way.” We all burst out laughing.

That night I upgraded to an even weirder level of sexual activity. Sarah sat naked on a chair watching as LP fucked my arse. Her active right fingers were soon part of our combined pleasures as she rubbed the hell out of her pussy.

“Fuck him LP, fuck him harder,” she intoned. With LP thumping my arse vigorously, obscenities kept flowing from Sarah’s lips. Finally, about to cum, LP jumped off me and rushing over to Sarah erupted all over her pussy.

After a short break Sarah wanted more and soon I was on my back as LP began fucking me again.

“Kiss him,” Sarah ordered. As commanded LP kissed and speared me maniacally. The voyeuristic aspect of our action was turning me on incredibly. As LP got close to the point of no return, Sarah directed him to cum in my mouth.

A week later our nightly sessions were combined into an orgasmic triumvirate of bliss. LP loved hopping from one to the other as Sarah and I relished our corn diet.

***

Two months later a new dynamic was introduced into our lives. Vern (Vernon), an old buddy of LP’s was released from prison and needed a place to stay. LP begged me to help out till Vern could sort himself out. I wasn’t exactly jumping up and down with enthusiasm at the prospect of having to share my home with an ex-con. Somewhat nervously, I agreed to help out.

Vern was about the same height LP but a lot heftier. He was also covered with tattoos but they were cruder than LP’s. Vern was very rough looking and had quite a few lacerations on his face. His nose had obviously also been broken in the past. He wasn’t ugly, but had the aggro look of a tough bouncer. The scars on his large hands also underlined the fact that he was a real bruiser.

Although he seemed pleasant enough, I was, nevertheless, uncomfortable sharing my apartment with him. LP assured me I had nothing to worry about and having agreed to the arrangement, I hoped like hell that LP’s judgment could be trusted. Being the size Vern was, arranging a bed for him on my sofa was simply not going to work. Due to my kind-heartedness, I was, therefore, going to be inconvenienced by having to sleep on my couch.

That night we all had dinner with Sarah before Vern and I eventually left for my apartment. As I began making up my bed in the lounge he asked me what I was doing. “The sofa is just too small for you, so you had better use the bed,” I answered.

“Why?” he asked, puzzled.

“Well, you’re going to be very uncomfortable on the sofa,” I replied.

Vern then shook his head before saying, “You’re gay, right?”

“Yes,” I answered, sheepishly.

“Well then baby, our honeymoon begins tonight. I know I’m not the best looking guy in town but I’m fuckin hot in bed,” Vern answered. I stood dumbfounded.

“I need a lot of loving, baby, and LP tells me you have got a hot man-cunt,” Vern concluded.

Observing my stunned expression he resumed, “Let’s get it on baby, my cock is about to explode in these jeans.”

Vern then led me to the bedroom where we got undressed. Vern was even beefier than I thought and when he dropped his underpants my eyes almost popped out of their sockets. Vern’s uncut dick was bigger and weirder than LP’s.

“Are those implants?” I asked.

“Yes,” he answered, before moving closer to give me a proper look.

Vern had four rectangular implants embedded under his shaft skin. Two of the implants were in the middle of the penis on either side of his cock. The third was on top an inch higher up towards his cock-head, and the fourth under his penis, an inch further down from the middle two. The implants came from the handles of toothbrushes and were each an inch long. They had been sawn off and filed smooth before being implanted.

Picking me up under my arms my body was thrown on the bed. Next, moving his knees between my legs his body then covered me. As my head was clamped hands his tongue massaged my lips. Instinctively, I closed my eyes.

“Open up your eyes baby,” he commanded. “Never lose eye contact with me when I’m making love to you,” he instructed. It was almost as if his eyes were emitting heat.

Vern did everything in his own time and our oral session seemed to last forever. His kissing was hard as he bit and sucked my lips incessantly, until they felt raw. Gradually, his implants began to grind into my genitals vigorously. At one point it felt as if his knob was trying to invert my nut-sac. My gasping seemed to fuel his lust as my aching lips and abused scrotum got tenderized.

Finally, turning me onto my stomach his studded shaft began scraping my crack. As his rubbing intensified natural lubrication dribbled out of his dick. Vern’s invasion shortly followed. It was not too hectic at first, but once all four implants had entered my backside his tempo began to increase. My sphincter was ‘brutalized’ as Vern constantly pushed and pulled the implants all the way in and out rapidly. It was like having a breath-taking jackhammer up my butt.

My hoarse groans incited him to greater heights and when he finally came, I was completely sated. I just lay there whimpering and groaning. I soon learned that Vern was not yet done for the night. Fortunately, however, round two was far less hectic.

We did not join Sarah and LP on the following two evenings and poor Vern had to put up with my lack of culinary skill. I supposed that our neighbours had figured that Vern and I needed to get better acquainted. I also made sure to purchase an abundance of my special ointment.

When we finally had our first foursome it was very enjoyable. LP and Vern kept Sarah and me on our toes throughout the session as they kept swapping partners.

We only had a foursome once a week after that, not wanting the excitement of our encounters to become too predictable and boring. The positions and configurations we came up with never ceased to amaze me. Vern and LP also like to swap partners fairly often, for one-on-one sessions in both apartments.

Vern appeared to be very happy with things the way they were and never spoke about moving out. He had secured a fairly good job and happily contributed to our existence.

I really didn’t mind having him around.

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments